When Lewis Came Back to Town

Story Info
My BBC ex came back to town… and *we* got owned!
9.2k words
3.97
30.8k
67
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,326 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is an extremely depraved story that could have gone in several categories. If you do not enjoy reading about horny and selfish black-only slutwives, cuckolding, humiliation, bisexuality, ownership, dominance/submission, and breeding then please skip the story! Seriously--the story is *not* for the easily offended. ONLY read it if you like really kinky stories. You've been warned. Negative comments will be deleted (write your own story!). Thank you!

------------------

"Babe, um... Sit down, we gotta chat about something for a few minutes," I began explaining to my husband, Stuart.

Earlier that day, I had run into Lewis, my extremely sexy--and hung--ex-boyfriend, who had moved back to town. He was at my same gym! He looked fabulous. And I felt the same chemistry that I had before: intense, powerful, overwhelming, electrifying.

Despite our difficult break up--Lewis dumped me because I wanted to get "too serious," he said--we chatted amiably like old friends. We also flirted.

It really made my heart race to run into him, five years since we had stopped seeing each other. Lewis was hands down the best lover that I had ever had. He had an eleven-inch, thick, black cock that he wielded like a magician. God, I missed how he used that cock on me! Also, Lewis' thick lips and big hands felt fabulous wherever they kissed or grabbed me. Lewis read me and what I needed in bed so very well. He was an out-of-this-world lover.

Lewis' cock was the most thrilling I'd ever had--and I'd had a lot of them. His hulking and sculpted 6'3" physique didn't hurt, either.

Lewis was also bright and great company.

Lewis was a rarity--great at dating, great at making love, and also great at pure, animalistic fucking--like a woman sometimes craves... Or at least like sometimes *I* crave!

Lewis made it clear that he would love to fuck me again if I were interested. "Shelly," he said. "You look magnificent, and I'm sure you're still an incredible lay. Can you forgive me hurting your feelings a few years ago? You're still such a fox! Actually--I think you've grown even more desirable and sexy!! Would you step out on your husband with me?"

Shit!! That was an exciting idea. I'm not one to hold a grudge, and I was happy to be married to Stuart, mostly, after all. If Lewis hadn't dumped me, I wouldn't have my marriage. So I needed to be pleased with how things had gone, was my thinking, rather than focus on my bruised ego and earlier hurt.

Notwithstanding my deep love for my husband, my intense attraction for Lewis prevailed.

I nodded sheepishly to Lewis that I *would* like to fuck him, and we discussed the details of what would work for each of us.

I decided to see if I could get Stuart to "approve" me hooking up with Lewis.

It's not that I was a faithful wife so far. Far from it. In fact, every month or so, I would have a fling while traveling for work. I'd go to a club, meet a guy with a bigger dick in his pants than my husband's, and fuck him for a night. None of these guys rivaled Lewis. Nor did any of them threaten my marriage with Stuart. And, so far, Stuart seemed to think I was a faithful wife!

Lewis would be different.

For one thing, I knew it *would* threaten my marriage.

It *would* be that fabulous to fuck Lewis.

It would be right in our home town.

I was going to want to fuck Lewis a *LOT*.

Keeping Lewis secret would not be practical, even if I wanted to.

Nope, I needed my husband's "approval" to proceed.

There was a good chance that Stuart would "okay" the fucking that I craved.

Stuart is a pervert. His fetishes included cuckolding. I had not cuckolded him yet, but Stuart had made it clear that he thought it would be "hot" if I did cuckold him.

Stuart even specifically wanted me to cuckold him with a huge, massively hung black guy. More than once, he'd nearly begged me, "Please, Shelly! Please fuck a hung black guy while I watch! It will be so unbelievable! We'll both love it!!"

Still, encouraging me in the hypothetical, I knew, was different from giving the "okay" to something real, something specific--something that *should* be threatening because it would be with a real-life *ex-boyfriend* whom I had loved.

Stuart and I had never discussed that I might hook up with an ex-boyfriend. That could easily be too threatening, I figured.

I didn't know how Stuart would respond. But I did know that I did *NOT* want to sneak around.

It was *not* a moral thing. I did not want the stress of being a sneak.

I do love Stuart, by the way. He is nice looking, smart, hard-working, well-humored, and devoted. He is even a decent lover--for a guy with a small dick. He is adventurous and kinky, and we usually manage to have fun together.

Unfortunately, I was missing more. I was missing big cocks like Lewis', especially my biggest ever BLACK cock--which specifically was Lewis! And especially with my biggest ever black cock being attached to a gorgeous stud who was a skilled and generous lover!

Even with all my experience--I had lost count of how many men I'd had sex with, but maybe it was about fifty?--no one came close to being as hung *and* as hot as Lewis. (Sure, one black guy had ten inches, but he wasn't even a good lover!)

I prayed that Stuart would say "okay" to my fucking Lewis. I wanted Lewis so badly by the time I was ready to talk with Stuart about him. I didn't know what I would do if Stuart said "no"! I didn't want to even imagine it!

Stuart was quickly compliant with my request to join me in sitting. This is approximately the conversation that followed:

Me: "Well... I don't know if you really ever picked up on this... You know my old boyfriend Lewis that I have mentioned to you once or twice in passing... That guy from Chicago that I dated the year before I met you who I said was just too much of an asshole in the end?"

"Yeah," Stuart said, "that rings a bell."

Me: "Well, he's in town."

Stuart: "So? You said he's an 'asshole.' So, so what?"

Me: "Well, I guess I didn't really give you the whole story, Hun."

Stuart: "What do you mean?"

Me: "Well, I don't know how to tell you this... But I didn't dump him like I said. Rather, he dumped me. And I was massively heartbroken for a time."

Stuart: "Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know now... But I still don't follow."

Me: "Well, you know how you've always told me you thought it would be sexy if I would fuck other guys--guys with much bigger dicks--so long as I didn't sneak around?"

Stuart: "Oh, yeah, Babe! It would be really hot if you got laid stepping out... by some giant dicks, especially! I'd *especially* love to see you get really well *blacked*!!"

Me: "Well, I didn't tell you before, but actually Lewis is a huge guy. And black... And, well, he's got a *HUGE* black cock! And apparently he has moved back to town! And apparently he still finds me quite attractive!!"

Stuart: "Oh! Uh... I think I see where this is going now... Hm... Uh... But an ex-boyfriend... Uh, that's a little different from just getting laid, isn't it?"

Me: "Well... yeah... I guess so..."

Stuart: "But you really want this, don't you?"

Me: "Oh, I'm sorry, Honey... but, yes!! So very badly! Can I pleeeeease fuck Lewis? Prettty pleeease?!! His cock is *so* massive and *so* majestic!! And he's *so* good at using it!!"

Stuart: "Oh, how could I say no, dear? You would never forgive me if I did! And maybe you would end up sleeping with him anyway! So... Of course you can!! BUT...."

Me: "But what?"

Stuart: "But you have to video it for me!!"

Me: "Sure, Sweetie! Happy to!!"

Stuart: "And!!"

Me: "And, what, dear?"

Stuart: "And you have to let me lick you out after!"

Golly, my husband is a pervert! (As I always loved!)

Me: "Oh, okay, dear! Sure! Oh, uh... One other thing..."

Stuart: "Yeah?"

Me: "You know I'm going to want to do this multiple times... Maybe even for a long time..."

Stuart: "Yeah... It figures... You know... I've always known you had a slutty side, ever since I first met you... And I've seen how you much you enjoy interracial films and your dildo... So, I guess I figured with me encouraging you, something like this would probably happen eventually..."

Me: "You think it's going to be really delicious for you to watch, don't you?!" I interrupted Stuart's meandering with my keen observation and a genial smirk, to boot.

Stuart: "Yeah... I think this is going to be *SUPER* hot!! I can't wait for it! I'm going to love seeing you get thoroughly blacked!! I'm going to love licking out your creampies... Yeah, I wouldn't be that surprised if I'm the one who ends up thanking *YOU* in the end!"

Me: "Good! Settled then!! I'm going to fuck Lewis-- and I'm going to fuck him as much as l like! You're such a dear!!" I gave Stuart a little peck of a kiss and then added, "You're such a good cucky husband!"

So it was settled! Stuart had agreed to let me go out with Lewis and get massively fucked, starting the next day--so long as I filmed it for him and let him clean me up after. Those were easy compromises! No problem. Well worth it!

I texted Lewis to let him know, and he was thrilled as well!

Then I thanked my husband with a blowjob that he well-appreciated.

I didn't usually give Stuart head, even though with his little dick, it was easy to do. Stuart relished it as I easily took his whole dick in my mouth. I don't think he even lasted a full five minutes before cumming.

I swallowed his load. Why not? I never understood why women spit. Spitting doesn't protect you from tasting it! "What's a little extra protein to swallow?" I always thought. And men seem so grateful when you swallow it!

Stuart offered to repay the favor, but I turned him down. I'm sure it stung him a little that I was so happy to defer my own satisfaction. "No worries, dear, you deserved that BJ for being such a supportive husband... But I'm going to save myself now for Lewis tomorrow!"

I should let you know a little more about me. My name is Shelly. I'm a thirty-three-year-old suburban woman, a professional, married (obviously), and we have no kids yet. We have been talking about starting to have kids in one more year. We each wanted to try to earn one more promotion at our jobs first.

I've been told that I look like "sex on stilts" or the "world's tallest wet dream." That's because I'm 5'11", stacked, and beautiful.

I'm well-proportioned, with curves too good to be a model. My breasts are double-Ds. I have a delightfully bubble-shaped butt. With my dimensions being 34DD-25-37, objectively I couldn't ask to be any sexier, body-wise.

I've also got a beautiful face, with blue eyes and a cute nose and mouth to go with it. My hair is long, thick, blonde, and wavy. I often get compliments on my hair as well as my figure.

I'm incredibly lucky with my looks, I realize, and at thirty-three years old, I still scarcely have to exercise to keep my phenomenal physique.

I'm smart, too, but not as stand-out as with my looks. As for my personality--I don't claim to be Mother Theresa nor a comedienne. But I'm gorgeous, love sex and, over the years, I have gotten good at it.

Both men and women are constantly hitting on me--whether I'm wearing my wedding rings or not. Luckily, my husband is used to it. It isn't always easy for me to say no to some of the more attractive guys who have a try, I admit. That's one of the reasons I have flings regularly, is that I'm constantly hit on.

But fucking Lewis would be different. Lewis, I was intending, would be an *affair*. Hopefully a long and extremely satisfying affair!

Stuart and I have joked around about swinging. Yet Lewis will be the first *known* outside partner for either of us since Stuart and I were married three years ago.

Stuart is a dear husband and clearly has understood that my slutty side was always at risk from emerging. We had been trying to sate my inner slut with watching porn together and the use of a big dildo. Now, things were about to go much further!

The next night, a Friday, I had Stuart help me get ready for my date with Lewis--my date to fuck Lewis, specifically, as Lewis and I had been really clear with each other about what we planned on including.

Lewis had texted me, "I can't wait to take your tight pussy again, Babe!"

I had replied, "Bring it, lover! I miss your pole deep inside me!"

He'd also messaged, "You know you got to give up your sensational ass to me finally, right?"

And I'd replied, "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!" I finally agreed that Lewis could have me in the ass even!

We messaged even more, but that gives you the gist.

I did myself up to the nines for my date with Lewis. I wore my sexiest, tightest dress. It was green, which goes great with my blonde hair. I hot-rollered my hair, put on just a smidge of make-up and perfume. Not meaning to brag, but besides the effort for my hair, it's pretty easy for me to look my greatest--and I was definitely bringing my A-game tonight!

I insisted that Stuart keep me company as I got ready. I wanted to play into his cuckold fantasies and tease him with what Lewis was going to get that night--and what he, my rightful husband, would *not*!

The whole time, I teased Stuart about what lay ahead.

I started with comments about Lewis' immense size, such as, "Oh, gosh, honey, it's been so long since I've had a really big cock--I wonder if I'll still be able to take Lewis' whole eleven-incher balls deep? I mean, I'm sure I *will* take him balls deep. I'm determined to! But I wonder if it will take just a few thrusts or more like an hour or so of fucking?"

Stuart groaned.

Then I offered, "Oh, golly, Lewis can surely still fuck all night, and his messages seem very horny... No you can't see them, Dear... I guess I probably won't be home until tomorrow noontime... I wonder how many loads I'll end up with in my pussy, on my face... and even up my ass? I bet I'll be a filthy mess! I know you have never gotten inside my ass, hun, but I will be giving it up to Lewis tonight! I've already promised him! Handsome and hung black studs expect that nowadays, you know! Lewis made me promise it to him for us to go out! We're *both* excited for him to be the first man to take me in the rear, dear!"

Stuart groaned.

A little later: "Um. I am sure Lewis will stretch me again. I wonder if I'll recover like I did before? I remember it took me *months* for my pussy to become tight again after Lewis last fucked me! I bet when you fuck me next-- assuming I *EVER* allow you to fuck me again-- you'll barely feel anything--nor will I! Golly, that'll be weird!"

Stuart groaned again--and his pants were tented to the max by his little hardon as well.

"Oh, Dear!" I added. "One last thing... Come with me into the bathroom for a minute would you?"

Stuart complied.

I sat on the edge of the tub and next to the toilet. Stuart was standing, unsure of why he was there.

"Fetch my pills from the medicine cabinet, would you, dear?" I asked.

Stuart complied.

"Stay with me a minute, Hun, while I take care of this," I added.

Then, I popped my pills slowly into the toilet one by one, while smirking right at my husband, staring him down.

I'd wait several seconds after a pill would go "plink" in the water, loudly, before popping the next one.

My husband looked at me wide-eyed, stunned, totally like a deer in the headlights.

I popped eight or nine of the pills into the toilet before Stuart managed to stammer, "Wh-a-a-at?!?"

"Oh, sorry, hun," I offered. "I nearly forgot to mention, and I guess this is my way of telling you... Besides of course requiring me bareback and insisting on fucking my ass, Lewis said I have to be fertile... Flushing my pills will take care of that. I should be fertile within a couple of days... Lewis is planning on fucking me every night for a month, at least... I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but Lewis was really firm about only fucking me in the pussy if it's for 'repo' sex where it's hotter! And I have to have him in my pussy! I couldn't possibly go out with him without getting fucked in my pussy!!"

Stuart: "But honey, you're pro life!! You're going to end up black *BRED*!!"

"I know!" I said. "Isn't it exciting!?!? You and I have been talking about starting a family... Lewis and I are going to move it along!! I can hardly wait! Bareback 'repo' sex with Lewis is going to be tremendous!!"

Stuart: "But you're going to end up with a *BLACK* baby!! *WE* are going to end up with a *BLACK* baby!!"

"I know!" I replied. "Isn't it delicious? Everyone will assume--rightly--that I'm a black cock slut! But don't worry, dear. Lewis is gorgeous and brilliant. Our baby will have great genetics!! Oh... That reminds me, to make sure Lewis is the father, if I do allow you to fuck me again while I'm seeing Lewis, you're going to have to wear a rubber! You're going to get your dream of being a beta cuckold, Dear!! But admit it-- *YOU* also think this is incredibly hot, don't you?! *YOU* also want me to go forward and get blacked!! It's worth it to *you* for me to get bred if that's the price to be paid for my going black, isn't it?!?!"

Stuart: "Okay... uh... okay... I don't like to admit it, but... but, I admit it!! Okay now? It *does* sound really sexy and hot--and like it will be worth it!! But still... can we just tell people it's an IVF mistake--please?!"

Me: "Well... we *could*, but I don't think I will want to!! I think I would rather people know I got black bred with a gorgeous alpha black man on purpose!! I am proud of choosing to mate a superior super-smart, super-handsome, super-hung black alpha man-- and I want people to know it's my choice!!"

Stuart: "But what about *me*, Shelly!! Everyone will know I'm your cuckold!!"

"I *know*!" I said. "That's *also* part of the appeal, dear!! I'll gain *so* much social status with my girlfriends from having you become my beta cuck!! I can hardly wait!"

Stuart: "Wow!! That's a lot for me to go through, though!"

Me: "Don't worry, Boo!! I bet you're going to love being my cuck!! You've been talking about it **FOREVER** how you wanted me to cuckold you with a hung black stud! I think you are going to love being my cuck more than you have ever imagined... For example, right now... May I see how hard your little penis is, please? May I?!"

Stuart: "Uh, okay..."

I reached over and felt his crotch. Golly, Stuart's penis seemed super small to me! It felt like it was only three inches long--even though I knew it wasn't that short.

We had measured it once. Stuart's little penis was five-and-an-eighth inches when erect. But now that I was gearing up to get blacked by an enormous cock again, Stuart's little white penis felt really tiny to my fingers.

Then, I remembered my original reason for feeling him. It wasn't to feel his tiny size. It was to gauge his arousal. And, golly! Stuart was *very* aroused!! I'd never felt his little penis to be any harder, not ever. It felt like a miniature iron poker in his pants.

Me: "See!! See your little penis is super hard! You *are* really, really excited!! Just wait, it will be *STUPENDOUS* for you, I promise!!"

Stuart: "I sure hope so. It doesn't look like I can change things now, anyway, hunh?"

Me: "Nope! You set things in motion, Stuart. Don't forget... You shared your cuckolding fantasies with me. They took root and became my fantasies, too!! I missed having sex with Lewis and his enormous dick, yes, that's on me... But you encouraged me, and fate brought Lewis back into my life--into our lives... And so here we are... And I've also decided that I'm ready to start a family... So this is how it's going, correct... It's too late to take another path, correct!!"

Fast forward three nights. It was my third night getting blacked by Lewis. It was the first time at my and my husband's house. The first two nights', at Lewis' place, had been over the moon gratifying and sexy, but this felt even dirtier, more perverted, and sexier.

syn4321
syn4321
1,326 Followers