When Life Starts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She. Was. Mine...

Before I had made the mistake of talking. Of motivating my rival with a brag. Giving Sarah what she needed to find some way of escape. Not this time, I thought. I wasn't going to speak a fucking word, instead focusing all of my energy on keeping her beneath me. Keeping her pinned, even as the pleasure from our unequal tribbing began to well inside me.

For as unequal as our positioning and pleasure was, with every gliding stroke, and every passing moment and moan, I began to lean. Both over and down, as my own lips started to part, not in insult but in pleasure. As together my rival and I drove each other towards orgasm.

At first, even as I began to topple down on Sarah, I clung to my advantage. Continuing to use her hands to massage her tits. But as wave after wave of pleasure began to wreck me. I released those hands and at the last second, pressed them to the bed to keep myself from slamming down into her.

I should have expected and been ready for her to shove me off, or attack me to free herself, given how loud her moans were and how close she was to cuming for me. But I wasn't. I was lost. Having no other thought in my mind but riding her. Pushing her over the edge before I went over the same.

Despite the fact that I wasn't prepared, Sarah didn't try to knock me off her or separate us. Instead, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled my body to hers. Softly. Lovingly, almost. And FUCK, it drove me insane! Especially when she leaned up, pressed her lips to my ear, and in the sexiest little tease whispered to me. "You're mine..."

Oh. My. God! That bitch! I cursed to myself, unable able to speak or respond. Knowing full well that just as I had used her trigger of aggression to drive her passions, she had used the opposite to drive mine. Doing so well enough to leave me only able to shiver and moan as she rolled us.

In a lust-drunk panic, I tried to fight her. Tried to dig my feet into the bed and bridge my body beneath hers. And though it worked, in that I kept her from pressing me down, she never stopped tribbing. Never stopped thrusting her hips down into mine, even as I used my every fiber and bit of focus to keep her from pinning me.

And while I spent my efforts avoiding the threat that may have been, her atop me and in control, she spent all of hers fucking me. Her every grind and stroke - thought and effort laser-focused on driving me into orgasm.

Finally, I collapsed beneath her, an orgasm not just building but brimming within me. And though I still fought to escape, she quelled my rebellion with ease, reaching for my wrists and pinning them to the bed, as her clit and mine warred.

Breaking though I was, and quickly, I continued, even in my bridge to fuck back. Our hips firing back and forth, with labias so wet with excitement that with ease they glided together. Our rhythm at that moment fully in sync and without hitch or hang. Our every thrust matched and perfect, our every breath coming between those of the other.

I could still win our battle, and I knew it. And so betting on that, I let my fruitless bridge go, and I fell to the bed beneath Sarah. A belief I came to as I listened to our equally loud screams, and even states of complete and utter ravishment. Both of which told me it was a race once again. Anyone's game. Me or her. Rivals in parallel.

But just as I set myself to winning that race, and outfucking my rival, even from the bottom. Just as our dagger-sharp nipples stabbed into each other's bodies as we slid and stroked, Sarah leaned in once again and whispered. "We signed Doll..."

"What?!" I shouted between howls of quickly mounting pleasure, shocked, excited, and most importantly, DISTRACTED by the sudden revelation. A revelation that we, the WWN, had signed the best female wrestler in the world. It meant so much! What an acquisition! I thought she had signed with the WWE! How did we...? What happened with...? Questions and thoughts which flew through my mind, blinding me to our race, and giving Sarah just what she needed to push me over the edge without her. An orgasm taking me only seconds thereafter, one that wiped my frivolous thoughts of business success in a flash, replacing them with rushing - no, CRASHING waves of star-shooting ecstasy.

An ecstasy which turned me into a quivering, whimpering, wailing puddle of good beneath Sarah, who instantly withdrew her sex from mine. Not wanting to give me the satisfaction of taking her with me into orgasm. Denying me the pride of a close finish.

And though she so denied, she remained atop me. Sweetly kissing me and holding me through my orgasm. Smiling at me, despite my eyes being closed. Loving the challenge I had given her, and the fun we had had.

Despite that softness, however, when finally my orgasm passed, Sarah's first concern was her victory - her terms.

"Mmmm, I told you that you'd cum for me." She said teasingly as she rubbed the tip of her nose against mine cutely.

"Ugh, you're a cheater!" I grunted out in playful protest, as I turned my face away from hers in a pout.

"Yeah ... but it worked, so..." I could hear in her voice a certain shame, but also a loving tone that made it hard to be mad at her. Especially when she brought her palm to my right cheek, and pulled my face back to hers so that we could look into each other's eyes.

"Do you forgive me...?" She asked, as her sapphire eyes glimmered with appreciation and joy.

"Yes... But ... I want a rematch!" I responded, my voice again playfully indignant and my eyes filled with fire, and the fading hints of destruction-by-orgasm.

"Oh, this is just our first battle, Brooke. The first of many..." She said with a delicate smile before continuing. "I promise..." She added as she pulled her sweat-stuck skin from mine and rolled off to my left side.

There she laid with me for a moment. Each of us smiling, as she rested her head on my shoulder. Each of us just breathing. Just being, there together. But after some blissful minutes, Sarah reached slowly, and delicately between my thighs. Then, after I spread my sex-stained thighs for my conqueror, she drug her fingers between and across my cum-filled labia. Bringing that same hand back up from between my nethers, covered and dripping with my own juices. A sticky, hot mixture of liquids that were the very essence of my defeat. A defeat Sarah brought to my lips, before giving me my instructions.

"Taste it with me." As she offered, she spread her fingers just in front of my lips and hers. My juices webbing between them and slowly sliding down in upturned bridges of moisture, as she waited for me to react. And though she may have wondered what I would say or do. Worried that I might resist or reject her feeding me my own cum as she had promised to do as we fought, I leaned up and in with her. There, as our effort-warmed cheeks met and melted together, I took her wet pinky and ring fingers into my mouth, just as she took her index and pointer fingers into hers. Then, with our gazes locked, we sucked and licked, cleaning her digits of my essence. Each of us tasting and consuming my defeat together on her bed.

When finally we had finished tasting, she pulled back her hand and kissed me. That kiss, unlike the others, was not hard or fierce. Not a war or contest between tongues, but instead a gentle kiss in which tongues played and danced. One in which we again shared the flavor of my defeat once last time.

But finally, when our kiss ebbed, and my head fell back to the bed, Sarah raised her body off of mine. A raising she quickly turned into a mounting, as my yellow blonde rival sexily crawled up my body and brought her ass down to a rest on my ample chest.

From that position beneath her, I could smell the scent she had on her. The smell of her victorious wet pussy and my own smeared nectar of defeat. In a way just being there beneath her was humiliating. I had been bested. Broken. And pulled to orgasm against my will again! But, I didn't complain or resist. In fact, despite wishing I had won, I wasn't even angry. I would have done precisely the same thing in her position. Well, not the whole cheating thing, but the punishment she was preparing to give me? Yeah. Hella.

But regardless, I was not in her position. I had lost. And though before orgasm, and in the heat of the moment, I would have told you that I would never be in that position. Would never be beneath her, defeated, and preparing for whatever punishment she had in store for me. Part of me, the part that was filled with lust yet unabated, yearned for her damp pussy. The one that was now inches away from my lips. And as I lusted after her victorious pussy, licking my own lips, driven by instinct, and desire, she gave me permission.

"Eat me..." The triumphant Sarah said in a soft command, calling my eyes to hers as she sat atop me. Her gorgeous breasts framing her beautiful sweat-streaked face. A face that gleamed with confidence and readiness. But even in that shared gaze, each of us communicating without words, she grinned before adding. "Loser..."

I was so sure this time, I was going to win. I was going to beat my new co-worker, by using my thicker, curvier body to overwhelm her, tattoos and all. But instead, there I was - AGAIN. Fresh off having another orgasm torn from my body by a woman I sought to outfuck in every way I could. But the time to do that had passed. And all I had left was to again give into my rival's will - her wants - her desires, just like I did Rheena's.

And so I swallowed, or gulped (it was more of a gulp) before I nodded to her; that self-pleased grin of hers still not having faded. Even as she gave me the slightest nod back, prodding me softly to do as she asked, even as I felt her fingers curling around my hair, preparing to give me a harder nudge if it became necessary.

But it wouldn't be, as I quickly set in, leaning my head just as her right hand moved to her mound and then down, her fingers spreading her lower lips for me. I could see she was wet, almost soaked from the excitement I had brought out in her in our battle and how close she had come to orgasm herself. But there was no doubt that I was wetter - a consequence of my orgasm, and how talented Sarah truly was at this game.

And though I could have laid there beneath her and thought about my loss, and how it came to be for hours, it was time. Time to be good. To be obedient. Not for a chance to obtain some sense of victory or regain my lost confidence, but instead to please. And please I did, as my tongue slowly, timidly, restrained by shame and not a lack of desire, snaked out beyond my lips and into hers.

It was then that I tried to just focus. Focus on making the woman atop me scream - to make her moan. To make her, despite her victory, want me. Not just want me, but LOVE me. To make her need to see me again - to challenge me again. Giving her the assurance that if she were to face me again, her victory would mean pleasure - intense, soul-seizing pleasure. The kind she will never forget. The kind that would make her want to add me on Snapchat just to catch a glimpse of this mouth, this body, and this goddess, who even in defeat drove her wild.

Within only a moment I could feel the muscles of her inner thighs pulse and seize, tightening around my face, and pressing my cheeks without intention. With that reaction, her left hand released its light hold it had on my hair, and instead began to gently stroke, almost petting me as if I were a good little loser.

"I'm close..." Sarah whispered, as her own hips began to thrust forward, and then grind back. "Won't ... ah ... take ... ah ... long." As she spoke I tried with all my talents to stop her from speaking, not with a smother, but with increased efforts, catching her clit between my teeth, and then lashing it with my tongue, faster and faster - harder and harder, letting the center of my pink tool press and linger on her most sensitive of triggers. For each such effort and change in pace and pressure, I could feel her react, readjust, and moan out for me. Before too long, I saw her eyes close, her face a mask of pleasure and shamefully wanton enjoyment.

"Fuck, fuck..." She offered in exaltation, as her hips which had moved without her knowing before, began to rock forward far, and back deep, pushing me to release her clit from my teeth and stab my tongue deep into her. At that moment, she took from me control and began to ride my digging tongue, leaving me not else to do but to hold it still and keep it stiff for her.

'You like that,' I wanted to say. To earn from Sarah a comment on how well I was doing, desperate for something, ANYTHING that would make me feel better about myself. But instead, with my face buried in her pussy, her juices which had mixed with my saliva flowing down like a waterfall from my cheeks and chin, I just remained, feeling at least sure that her orgasm was not a second or two away.

It was then that she gave an urgent pump of her hips, as her eyes opened. Then, as she came to a sudden stillness, she stared down into my eyes. In them, I saw both unfulfilled need, and an offer. A kind, tender proposal.

You do it. Make me cum. The message didn't come in words, but I understood it as if Sarah had carved it into my chest. With that look and the control it gave back to me, I felt my lips curve up, unbidden, into a much-needed smile. An expression that came, just as I reached my arms up, and placed my sweaty palms and spread fingers on her thrusting hips. There, with them anchored I grabbed her tight, locking her down atop my mouth. Forcibly stopping her from rocking or riding. In reaction, she gasped loudly, as her petting hand seized my hair, yanking it upwards in excitement.

Then, having her right where I wanted her, I attacked. Devouring her clit, and putting the tip of my tongue into quick, tight spasms, which caused her to again gasp, then moan, then whimper, all as she almost began to try and get away from me, the pleasure being too intense for her. The body of my triumphant rival leaning back, as her legs tried to flex and raise her off of me. But I held her firm and tight. Not letting her get away. Not because I held to some illusion that she and I were battling for supremacy once again, but instead because I was determined to own her, even in defeat. To burn my face into her memory, and sear the marking of my sexual prowess into her soul.

"Shit! Shit! Shiiiiiiiit!! I'm cumming, Brooke!" Sarah spoke and sputtered as her inner thighs seized around my head, so tight I almost blacked out. But even with that threat I never stopped, my tongue worked furiously, feverishly, and as hard as I could make it go. As she approached orgasm, I could see her face begin to glow, and her lips form a wide joy-filled smile, even as they opened to let out small bursts of pleasure-drenched sound.

Seconds later, I felt her body tense, her toes curl beneath my back, and then in a symphony of lust, passion, and pleasure, she released upon me. When she did, her honey dripped down into my mouth and across my face, her body finally succumbing to my talents - even if it was too late to give me victory.

That succumbing I loved and needed so badly I can't even describe it. And so I did not stop or let Sarah fall to the side and off of me. No, I continued to hold her in place, my hands moving to and then massaging her inner thighs as my tongue pressed against her pink walls, and then drug down, inch-by-inch. Making her orgasm last as long as I could, and then cleaning her soaked inner canal with my tongue - taking every last drop of her essence for myself. Until finally, when I could take no more from her, and give her not a moment's more pleasure, I let her loose.

"That was soooo fucking good," Sarah murmured, minutes later, before she finally found the strength to dismount me. Then, she surprised me, after all, that had transpired, by leaning forward and kissing my face. Her tongue lapped at the smear of her juices on my lips. Knowing what she wanted, I offered her my tongue, extending it from my lips and letting her take back whatever was left with a reckless, devious delight.

Then, with an aching jaw, and exhausted tongue, I grinned. Feeling as if somewhere in the aftermath of our battle, I earned not just Sarah's respect, but my own.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hanging Threads Tara ends up working for an eccentric woman.in Lesbian Sex
Wedding Reception Seduction She just wanted sex, but she found much more.in Lesbian Sex
Straight Bride Seduced Bride is gradually seduced by fiancé's lesbian sister. in Lesbian Sex
Mary's Innocent Passion Could she learn to trust a beautiful stranger?in Lesbian Sex
Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks Curious girl confirms she is a sub lesbian at private party.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories