When Mina met Chloe

Story Info
Geoff gets a girlfriend. So does Mina.
14k words
4.71
8.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

I have request please. Let's have some constructive criticism once you have read this. Five stars, one star, that's all well and good but I'd really like to know why you score as you do. It all helps to improve the craft.

This is a continuation of the Geoff and Mina Story (Could she be Mine? And Mina wants to spice things up) You don't have to read the other two, but if you do, please leave a comment.

This is what I have seen described as a slow burn. Lesbian sex, a threesome, hand jobs blows jobs and so on are all present, but the main thrust of the story is to show how Geoff, Mina and a new arrival in this story, Chloe, got to where they are today.

There was a time, before Mina, that Geoff had a somewhat normal but mundane sex life. The kind of run of the mill married sex that, while regular and enjoyable enough, was nothing that would make the front pages. Once he and Lucy separated there followed a prolonged period of celibacy, until a new neighbour, Mina, moved in next door. Soon after this his sex life became, shall we say, a bit more interesting.

At first, the casual nature of sex with Mina in a non-exclusive relationship was simultaneously intensely satisfying and frustrating. While he got to make love to possibly the most beautiful woman he had ever met, the fact that there was little more than sex involved left an empty feeling in his soul. We all need a connection of some type with a partner. Also, Geoff being a stereotypical man, was brought up believing that any woman he was with should be faithful and exclusively his. Most men would not say it but often they need some form of emotional crutch to support their ego and self-esteem. Geoff certainly did.

Mina was not that kind of woman, Geoff never envisioned her as playing a major role in his life. Mina was certainly not exclusively his. To say she was promiscuous would be an understatement. Some might say she was a slut. But only the narrow minded, unconfident, or traditionally conservative type of people, that do not understand a powerful woman's freedom of choice.

Mina treated men like men have treated women through the years. She conquered them, used them for carnal pleasure, chose what of herself to give or what to withhold. When things turned in a direction she did not approve of or desire, she simply left.

So, one could not say that Geoff and Mina had a relationship. What they had was an arrangement, formulated and controlled by Mina, that benefited Geoff as far a sex was concerned but in little else. Mina could display an exceptionally tender heart, especially after sex, she would cook a meal fine enough for any five-star restaurant and could hold a conversation about anything. But the emotional side of what Geoff wanted in life was missing.

Geoff needed what most people desire in life, a supportive caring partner. Mina made sure that Geoff was under no illusions about her being the emotional support he needed in life. She told him as much regularly and was very open about her sex life outside of their arrangement. She was also nothing other than totally open about what she expected from Geoff. Basically, friendly fucking, as and when she required it, on occasion when he desired it, but no more than that. The issue for Geoff was that the friendly fuck arrangement, while lacking in emotion, resulted in incredible sex.

Over the course of a year, Geoff had got to have sex more than he ever did while married, with the most beautiful woman he had ever met, in a variety of styles fashions and manners that had opened his eyes to all manner of new experiences.

Geoff and Mina had screwed at his house, her house, in the car, in the woods, at the supermarket car park. They had indulged in pure vanilla missionary sex, fucked in the pool, screwed angrily with Mina taking total control, he had been tied up, ordered around and on one marvellous occasion whipped by her. Geoff had watched Mina play with herself but not been allowed to participate, he had watched her screw another man, even watched her screw two other men. Mina liked Geoff watching, she liked being the one in charge.

Although Geoff was a good fuck, great on occasion, Mina wanted more, more variety, less commitment and more of what she regarded as fun. She was not there to support Geoff, to flatter his ego, to be the wifely type or to have anything more than a purely carnal relationship.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Geoff eventually went looking for his emotional support, his ego tickler if you will. A number of dating sites revealed a wide variety of women looking for what he wanted. A support structure, a loving partnership, someone to laugh, cuddle and enjoy time with in an emotionally nurturing and stable fashion.

There were dates, a couple of disasters, a few promising second meetings and one that lasted a month looking promising, until she showed herself to be an emotional and financial drain, necessitating his walking away and blocking every form of communication with her.

It was easier for Geoff than most guys in one way. He wasn't looking for sex, he had that, sometimes in abundance and at worst, in sufficient quantities with Mina. Geoff wanted more, that thing, that chemistry, that connection on a higher level. As for Mina, she was surprisingly supportive of Geoff's romantic pursuits, they spoke of it often and with no sign of jealousy on Mina's part. He and Mina did however continue their "arrangement.

It went on for around nine months until, on the verge of leaving the dating scene, Geoff met Chloe. A cute blonde, with her own life, a great sense of humour and a sharp mind. Chloe did not seem to regard Geoff as a means to an end, there was no sign of her being a gold digger, of any overly needy psychological issues or other ulterior motives. She was no where near as sexually adventurous as Mina, but she was in all other aspects a great lay.

It was inevitable that Chloe would meet Mina. As Geoff's neighbour and something of a friend, it would have been impossible to avoid. What sealed the deal for him regarding Chloe happened on their first meeting. Geoff had invited Chloe to his place for a meal, a movie and whatever else might happen. While in the kitchen preparing the evening's meal Mina came in. As always, she didn't knock or announce herself, she simply walked in through his patio door and appeared.

"Oh sorry Geoff, I didn't know you had company," Mina said in a polite manner.

Mina was barefoot and braless, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Her incredible legs on display, her hair tied up in a ponytail displaying her stunningly attractive face, her full ass prominent and tits obvious due to the pertness of her nipples protruding through her shirt's thin material. She wasn't trying to be overtly sexy; she just was; it was not something she had any form of control over.

"No Problem Mina, come in, Chloe, this is Mina my neighbour, Mina this is Chloe," and various nods smiles and "pleased to meet yous" were exchanged. Mina had a courier delivery expected the following day and told Geoff that she had given his address as he worked from home. Small talk was had and Mina left.

"That's your neighbour?" Chloe said with wide eyed amazement. "God she's gorgeous."

Geoff was nonchalant, "yeah, she's attractive, nice woman and a good neighbour, can I get you another glass of wine?"

To Geoff's surprise there was nothing more from Chloe regarding Mina that evening. They ate, watched a movie and made love. Not an intense fuck session, but a joining of two people in an incredibly tender meaningful manner.

Mina came around the following evening after work to get her parcel, walking through the patio doors as Geoff was making coffee. Offering Mina a mug, Geoff fetched the parcel and they sat down in much the same way they usually did.

"Geoff Phillips, you dark horse. Where did you find that cutie and why haven't I met her sooner?"

"I'm no dark horse, you read me like a book," Geoff said honestly. "We met online and have been dating for a month or so. Last night was the first time she came here. She was very impressed with you."

"I'm impressed with her; she looks like a keeper and she likes you a lot!"

Geoff had a quizzical look on his face. "What makes you say that?"

"You don't get to know men as well as I do without also knowing women. I saw the way she looked at you and the way she talked just reinforces it. I'll be happy for you if it carries on, she's infinitely superior to that crazy bitch you had to block. I still don't know what you saw in her. It can't have been the sex!" Mina said with a knowing smile. She knew Geoff wanted more than just to fuck, but also knew that she offered Geoff the opportunity of having supreme sex, regularly, in a way that most men do not experience and most women are not able to provide.

They both chatted on, Mina actively supportive, impressed and flattering of Geoff's choice in Chloe. They did not sleep together that night, but what was surprising was that Geoff didn't mind at all.

As the next couple of months went by Geoff and Mina stopped sleeping together, primarily because Geoff became more and more enamoured by Chloe as they saw more and more of each other. Chloe also became really quite friendly with Mina in the process.

During one of their conversations when Chloe was not around, Mina expressed her happiness for Geoff, in a cutely sad way lamenting what she was losing. "Chloe is so good for you, not so much for me?"

"How so?"

"Chloe's the type of woman that can give you what you want, I realise that we won't have our fun times anymore. I'll miss it. We have had a lot of fun."

"We'll still have fun," Geoff said smiling," "It just won't be between the sheets."

"Or in the car"

"Or the car park"

"Or the park"

"Or the kitchen"

And so they went on, laughing and recounting their exploits, fun times and occasionally outrageously kinky history together. Eventually, as they had so many times in the past, they ended up in bed A parting fuck some would call it. Geoff had taken the initiative and Mina had let him. There was almost a feeling that Mina was for once giving herself to Geoff, rather than simply using him as a play thing. They made love, screwed and fucked in a wide variety of positions, for a long enough time that it was a challenge in the morning for them to get up.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Chloe was there the following night when Mina did her semi regular sudden appearance at the patio doors. As always Mina oozed raw sex appeal, but not provocatively so. It was not an active effort on her part. She was dressed in her work clothes, had worked a long day, the weather was ridiculously hot and still she looked incredible.

"Hi Mina," Chloe said seeing her from the kitchen, "Geoff is in the shower, I'm cooking tonight, do you want to come and join us?" to which Mina agreed, exhausted after a long day and not in the mood to cook.

After having been married to the world's most incredibly jealous woman and having had other women he dated consider Mina as a threat, Geoff was silently amazed that Chloe showed absolutely no sign of insecurity around his neighbour. Mina for her part showed nothing but platonic friendship when Chloe was around, never giving even the subtlest of indications that Geoff and her had ever had anything more than neighbourly interests in common.

After Mina left, having been incredibly gracious about Chloe's decidedly mediocre efforts in the kitchen, Chloe was curled up next to Geoff on the sofa watching TV.

Geoff was feeling relaxed, full and contented Chloe startled him with;

"Have you and Mina ever slept together?

"errr, ahhhh, wha... what, were did that come from?" Geoff stuttered.

"I'm just asking. I'm straight but even I probably wouldn't say no if she approached me. I wouldn't have a problem if you had. But I might not be too impressed if you still were," Chloe said teasingly.

"I, I, we... I mean," Geoff went scarlet blushing incredibly.

"OH MY GOD, you did, didn't you? WOW! When, what happened? Why did it stop, I mean you get on so well?"

Geoff was in equal parts impressed with Chloe's none judgmental, non-jealous questioning and mortified at what she might say or think if he told her the full truth.

"It was only a few times," Geoff lied, "we are not really compatible in a relationship type of way," he said a little more honestly.

"Well you've got great taste in women loverboy. Her I can certainly understand, and me? Well it's obvious what you seen in me." Close said playfully.

That night they made love again, unusually with Geoff thinking of Mina, not knowing that Chloe was of a similar mind.

Chloe was at Mina's place a few days later having gone around while waiting for Geoff to return from some errand or another. They had been chatting about girly stuff, fashion, cute rock stars and so on, as they did with more and more regularity through the months, when Chloe changed the subject somewhat.

"Mina, Geoff told me that you and him had a... errr... a thing together. I need to ask you something, I hope you don't mind."

Mina was somewhat surprised but kept and impassive expression on her face. "What do you need to know?"

"I need to know the, hmmmm, how do I say it? The status of your "thing" and what the story is..."

Mina interrupted Chloe, "Chloe, Geoff thinks the world of you, I'm not certain he hasn't totally fallen for you, actually, no I think he loves you. You are the best thing that has happened to him in a long time. I think if you haven't totally fallen for him, you are well on the way to doing so. Geoff and I were never anything compared to what Geoff and you are today, I'm not a relationship type of person though. We had our fun and I have to say it was great, fantastic in fact, but that was then. There is no Geoff and I in any sense other than neighbours today."

"Look, I'm not asking in a keep your eyes and hands off of my man kind of way, I just wanted to know what..., I'm just surprised, look at you! You're beautiful, sexy as hell, great to be with, Hell I'm straight and I'm not sure I could say no to you. I'm not you. I just don't see any man totally giving up on you."

"Chloe, I'm Bi," Mina said shocking Chloe with her frankness, "...and I can tell you with certainty that you are selling yourself short here! But on top of that, you give Geoff something that he wants, that he needs and certainly something that he can't get from me. You guys have a connection that falls outside of the bedroom. Our connection was almost always inside it."

With any false walls or boundaries taken down Chloe and Mina spoke at length and with great openness about their opinions and beliefs regarding men and their involvement with Geoff. They came out of the whole process with an admiration and level of trust that one only gets after truly sharing a deep connection.

Geoff never knew why exactly, but he enjoyed the fact that Chloe and Mina got closer in terms of their friendship. With Chloe and him having a monogamous, faithful and fulfilling relationship, Geoff did not lust over Mina as he had in the past. But that didn't mean that he didn't enjoy the odd dirty thought or have an appreciation for Mina's raw sexual energy and beauty.

At the same time Chloe and Mina had developed a conspiratorial partnership when it came to Geoff, they would gossip and chat about him quite often. For his birthday, the first one that Chloe would be with him for, she approached Mina for present ideas. The usual bottle of whiskey or aftershave type ideas were quickly disregarded as boring or lacking in imagination. For each good idea, the other had a reason why maybe it wasn't such a good one after all. That was until Mina said;

"Lingerie?" Accompanying the comment with a lopsided smirk. "Not for him, for you, well if it's on you it will be for him!" said Mina.

"Oooohhh, I don't know, I've always been a little shy with that kind of thing. I've never owned any, just the usual bra and panties. To be honest I don't understand the attraction, it's not like you wear it for long and it's not cheap, I know that much and I'm not sure it's the kind of present that Geoff would like for.... Ahhhhh..." Chloe saw the look on Mina's face, telling her all that she needed to know about Geoff and lingerie being a good idea for his birthday.

"Trust me," Mina said, "Geoff would love you in lingerie for his birthday, it's a present you can enjoy too. It's not just about dressing up for a man, it's how it makes you feel as a woman. Well at least for me. I love the feeling of knowing what men would be like if they could only see a millimetre further through my dress. How I could use their dirty little minds against them and wind them around my little finger," She said laughing.

"So, could you help me find something?" Chloe asked.

"Sure... but, here come with me let's have a look at something." With that Mina headed towards her bedroom with Chloe in tow.

"You have a much paler skin tone to mine so I'm not sure what might be best, but I work on the principle that a stark contrast is often the most appealing. Here, hold this against your skin," said Mina handing Chloe a jet black silk negligée.

"Oooooh this is lovely, so smooth."

"Try it on, I'm a little bigger boobed than you, it's very tight on me, so give it a go, let's see."

With that Chloe peeled of her top, unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs in the often unconsciously casual manner that women sometimes do with each other..

"WOW," Mina said casting an approving eye over Chloe's body. "Geoff's a lucky man, not just a pretty face but a killer bod!, You should do more with it, don't cover it up, it's a thing of beauty, and would be a shame not to show it off!"

"Oh stop it Mina, I'm no baboon's ass, in the looks department but it's not that great."

"Well I disagree, Get the bra and pants off and try the negligée on."

Chloe was having the first bout of self-consciousness in Mina's company as she reached behind unclasping her bra.

"Take the panties off as well, they'll spoil the outline," said Mina as she rummaged through a drawer.

With that Mina turned around and took in the incredible image of Chloe. The lace trimmings, the shiny silk, the contrast between the jet black and slightly tanned skin. Chloe's nipples brought Mina's eyes to her silk clad breasts with an approving look.

Chloe saw Mina's look, feeling more than a little self-conscious now, she blushed vividly.

"Beautiful" Mina said quietly, almost silently. "It's yours."

"Oh, I couldn't..."

"Nonsense, like I said it's a bit tight on me, a guy bought it for me a while back, without bothering to check out the size labels on my underwear. I've only worn it once, but it looks incredible on you. I've got a lot of stuff here... What do you think of this?"

Mina held up a burgundy bra panty and suspender belt set.

"Ooooh that's loveley," Chloe said appreciatively reaching out to feel the material. "It feels so nice."

"It's a difficult one for me, I never know which stockings to wear with it." Hold ups are a lot more convenient but sometimes you just want to go all out."

"It beautiful. Oooooh what's that?

Mina picked out the emerald green lingerie set that Chloe had seen.

"I like this one, it's raw silk, have a feel of that," Mina said handing it over to Chloe. "Oh you have to try this on, I've not worn it yet but I love the colour," Mina said offering a different turquoise lingerie set with a black trim. Chloe felt the material between her fingers again, gently rubbing appreciatively.