When My Heart Found Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Dex! Quit being a child," his mother chastised.

The kids were giggling and shrieking, loving every moment of his silliness.

He pretended to be sad and asked, "No more turkey?" In a silly voice.

Then his father walked in and asked, "Did I miss the turkey monster?"

All the kids and Dex shouted in unison, "No!" and he started grabbing more turkey from the kids' plates, growling, "Nom, nom, nom!" as he shoved it into his mouth.

My heart melted even more for him.

***

I was handed a glass of wine as we sat to watch the kids open their presents. The adults had a secret Santa drawing for each other so they exchanged those. The kids were spoiled by their grandparents much to the chagrin of their parents. That's how it went with my family as well.

"I never got that much from my parents," Dex said as he sat beside me.

"It's always the grandkids, I think," I agreed. "It's as if they want to make up for buying us less."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Get a room, you two," Dana called out.

"Ew! No kissing on Christmas," David mock complained.

Dex put his arm around me and smiled.

One by one, we watched the kids get heavy eyelids. I could see that Carolyn got disappointed.

She smiled at me and said, "With Dana and Christopher living downstate, we do everything early. Usually, the kids will have turkey sandwiches for dinner and head home to spend Christmas Day with the other side of their family."

"Yeah, but that's my favorite part of Christmas," Dex Sr. said. "We curl up on the couch and watch A Christmas Story, together."

He kissed his wife on the cheek and said, "Everything was perfect as always, dear."

I agreed. "It was wonderful, Carolyn."

After that, kids and presents were loaded into cars. Dex and David carried sleeping children, while I helped with gifts and leftovers.

***

"Shall I take you to your car?" He asked, as we exited the expressway.

I frowned, "I suppose so." I was sad that my fairy-tale 24 hours was ending.

"That doesn't mean we have to part does it?" He asked sounding as sad as I felt.

"Would you like to come over?" I asked hopefully.

"Could we watch a Christmas movie? I kinda have my own tradition that maybe you'd like to take part," he asked.

"Sure. What movie?" I asked.

"Christmas Vacation."

I laughed and said, "That's my favorite."

We had many of the same likes and dislikes. I liked our chances of something special happening for us.

When we got to my apartment, I made us hot chocolate and we cuddled on my couch. I felt so happy and secure in his arms, I never wanted him to let go.

As usual, I snorted when I laughed at the funniest scenes. I was embarrassed, but not for long. The comfort of his arms showed me it didn't matter if I laughed like a piglet or not.

About halfway through the movie he began massaging my breasts. We hadn't played much the night before and he had no idea I could have small orgasms from breast play.

I could've told him, but I wanted him to find out for himself. A Christmas surprise, I supposed.

After a few minutes, he pinched them both at the same time. It sent me over the edge and my body started to quake.

"Ooh!" I moaned. "Oh, Dex. Yes."

I kissed his cheek and said, "That was a nice one."

"I can't believe you came from that. I've never seen anything like it."

"Well, I've always been responsive. There's one other thing that can make me do it. You're gonna laugh at me but I think you'll enjoy it."

"Don't keep me in suspense," he pleaded.

"Nope. You'll have to discover it yourself, but don't wait too long," I giggled.

He smiled and said, "Okay, but here, sit back there."

He slid from behind me and moved to the other end of the couch.

"I love to give foot rubs. Don't think I'm a freak, but it really turns me on."

"I kinda figured you had a leg thing when you rubbed your cheek on my leg last night."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out," he sighed.

I responded by flopping my tights-clad feet on his crotch. "Get busy, sir."

He smiled and began his foot rub. I can't say I had very many before that Christmas Eve, but his was amazing. It helped that he was as into it as I was, and it didn't take long to find out my arches were my other orgasm zone.

"I found it, didn't I?" He asked. I was too busy enjoying it to answer. My eyes were closed my head was thrown back and my mouth was agape.

I don't know how to describe the sounds I made, but my legs tensed, and I think I grunted.

"I can't believe it. Two orgasms and I haven't even touched your clit."

"Not all orgasms come from the clit, baby. Well, not mine. Maybe I'm a freak?"

"If that makes you a freak, I think millions of women are gonna want to be freaky."

We laughed as the movie ended. I wanted to start it over and stay in his arms.

"Would it be terrible of me to suggest we shower and go to bed?" He asked.

I smiled, "Nope, but when my body is clean you have to lick me all over."

He smirked and said, "That was the idea."

"Naughty boy!"

I jumped off the couch when he started tickling me. He chased me to my bathroom and started taking his clothes off as I started the water.

He insisted on washing me and spent fifteen minutes massaging soap onto every spot of my body. When he spent extra time on my feet, pussy, and butt, I knew I was in for a fun time later.

I returned the favor and got my first real look at his magnificent cock. Long and thick. Large head, smooth shaft, not overly veiny. It was simply gorgeous. And the man manscaped. I took his glans into my mouth and licked the entire head.

I liked to please my man, and I had no problem playing with that wonderful toy. Size isn't everything, but bigger ones are more fun to play with during oral sex, well as long as they aren't too big. No girl wants sore jaws that quickly. I rubbed, stroked, twisted, and sucked until he said he was close.

I popped off and said, "I'll finish that later."

"Tease," he pouted.

I responded by kissing him. "I can do much better when I'm comfortable."

"You can do better than that? Holy crap!"

I laughed and said, "Oh yeah!"

After drying and playing some more, we made our way to my bed. Jamo, got brushed off and Dex tossed me onto the bed like a rag doll.

He grabbed my foot and brought it to his lips. A shock went through me as he rubbed my arch with both thumbs as he sucked my big toe.

He repeated on the other foot, then licked and kissed his way up to my drooling pussy. He upped his game from the night before and he had me turned into mush in no time.

I needed to explore his body, but I started at the top. I licked every inch of his chest and abdomen. I found a spot where he was ticklish and filed that away to memory.

I licked each of his testes before gently sucking each in turn. I sucked hard and he moaned making me go even harder. I'm glad he wasn't too sensitive because I enjoyed sucking and licking them.

After straddling him, I lowered onto his perfect shaft. "Oh, Dex." I ground my clit into his body and rolled my hips like I was riding a bronco.

His hand went to my breasts, and he pulled and pinched my diamond hard nipples until I screamed out in orgasm.

When I came down, I stopped moving. I felt him soften, just a bit and said, "Nuh, uh, mister."

I slid down and took him into my mouth. He was hard again in no time as I licked and sucked. I didn't mind the taste of my juices, and it wasn't going to stop me from taking him to the promised land.

I doubled my efforts when he started moaning and when I felt his legs stiffen I knew I had him. He put his hand in my damp hair, not to force me down on him. He'd never do that, it was tender, loving. He was letting me know he appreciated me, and I loved him all the more for it.

He moaned his warning and I wanted to taste every drop. He took his hand off of my hair and erupted. Spurt after spurt of his slimy ejaculate coated my tongue. While not delicious, he tasted fine, and I would continue to enjoy pleasuring him to completion.

"That was amazing, Mel."

"I'm glad you liked it."

He rolled me onto my stomach and kissed his way down my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he growled.

More aggressively than ever before, he licked my clit and around my tunnel's entrance. I never thought I'd like it rougher, but it was working for me. After I came, he shocked me by licking around the rim of my butt.

"Oh, my God, Dex!"

"Mm, hm," he moaned, never stopping. He finally licked the hole and added his fingers to my pussy. In moments I went off like a rocket.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes! Dex, baby keep going. Don't...stop..."

I screamed in joy when he put his finger in and touched the wall feeling his fingers in my pussy rub against the finger in my butt. I'd only felt similar once before using toys, but it wasn't as good.

I collapsed onto the bed; my knees couldn't support me any longer. My body twitched and quivered.

"Holy shit!" I whispered. He spooned me and entered my spent pussy with his rock-hard shaft. "Oh!" I moaned, as he slowly made love to me from behind. There was barely any thrusting from him. I sighed at the thought he just wanted us to be one as we fell asleep.

I never asked him if he came, but I fell asleep more content than ever before.

***

I woke wrapped in his strong arms. I turned and he was awake watching me.

"You should've woken me," I said before kissing him.

"I enjoyed watching and holding you."

"You're a big tough guy. How'd you become so romantic?"

"Proper training," he sighed, as if the memory were painful. I reminded myself to ask him about whoever she was later.

"Do you go to church?" He asked.

I nodded. "I always go with my parents and then go to their house for the day. Would you like to join me?"

"I'd like that a lot."

"Okay. Let me make you breakfast before we get you to your place. We go to eleven o'clock mass."

"Sounds perfect."

Well, the sneak made me breakfast while I showered. I'd have complained but the eggs were so good, I couldn't stop eating them.

"What's your secret?" I asked.

"Emeril's Essence seasoning. I was glad to see you had some in your cabinet."

"I never thought of putting that in eggs. It's fantastic."

"Oh! I also put the pepper on after they're done cooking."

"Who are you, Bobby Flay or someone?" I asked.

"Nope. I just like to cook. I watch a lot of YouTube videos for ideas."

"Oh? I thought she might have taught you to cook as well."

I felt horrible as soon as I said it.

"Shit! I'm sorry, Dex. I didn't mean..."

He smiled sadly. "No, it's okay. I'm actually surprised my sister didn't spill those beans yesterday."

"Dana didn't say anything, Molly said it was your tale to tell."

He nodded. "Well, I guess now's as good a time as any. Her name was Amy. She was my sister Dana's best friend. As you know, Dana is ten years older than I am."

I nodded.

"I crushed on Amy so hard, I begged her for a date when I turned eighteen. She would laugh it off and wouldn't consider it, until Dana pretty much begged her to do it in order to shut me up. We ended up dating for six years and well, she was the one with the experience and was glad to teach me how she wanted to be treated."

A tear fell down his cheek and I took his hand. He smiled and squeezed it.

"That last Christmas, I got down on one knee in front of my family and asked her to marry me. She had been acting funny for a while and I didn't realize it until later. When I asked, she burst into tears and ran from the room."

"Oh, no!" I whispered.

"Well, mom and Dana ran after her and when they came out later, they were all crying. Amy hugged me when I rushed to her, and she sobbed into my chest. She explained that she had ovarian cancer and it was too far progressed to save her with treatment. I ended up with four more good months with her but the last was soul crushing."

I was a puddle of tears at that point and sat on his lap hugging him as he cried. He went on to describe how devastating it was that she didn't tell him she was ill, or that she had received the diagnosis.

"The first Christmas Eve after, I didn't show up at my mom's. Dad and David showed up at my apartment and forced me to go. Ultimately, I was glad they did. I really love Christmastime. Being with everyone helped me cope. Amy had loved Christmas also, which is why I think she didn't tell me. She didn't want to ruin our last Christmas."

"I'm so sorry, Dex."

He smiled and kissed me. "But now I've found you. I really feel deeply that there was some kind of spark that night. I can't explain it. I just know I never want to let you go."

"Then don't," I whispered.

***

By the time we arrived at church, he was back to normal, and my parents were shocked when I walked in with him. When I last spoke to my mom the morning of the company party, I told her I wasn't seeing anyone. Showing up with Dex at Christmas Mass was not only a big deal, but a complete shock.

My mom's raised eyebrows and smile told me she approved, but my dad's side-eyed glare made me wonder if he was going to play the protective father all day. My brother Mark and his wife Kate, smiled and nodded, their kids were oblivious being only 3 and 2.

After the service, I introduced everyone and dad embarrassed me by asking him, "What kind of name is Dex? Are you some kind of Galaxy Guardian or something?"

"Dad..."

Dex laughed. "No, sir, that was Drax. My mom liked D names and my brother was already David. I'm Dexter Junior. I suppose I could've been Duane or something, but what's cool about being a Duane?"

"What do you do for a living? You're not some kind of bum are you?"

"Jesus, dad, let up..." I whined.

"What, baby girl? I've never met the guy. I have all kinds of questions to ask him."

Dex laughed and said, "I'll be happy to answer them all, sir. How about we talk at your house so you can clean your guns while you ask your questions? That way we'll have the full effect, and the ladies will be more comfortable in the warmth."

My dad had to work hard to hide his smile. My new boyfriend was concerned about the ladies more than himself, and that's the kind of man my dad was. Not to mention, Dex had a sense of humor, and my dad was the family clown.

"Okay, son. But you have to have a beer with me in order to have a proper 'grill the new guy' session."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, sir."

As we walked to his car, Dex said, "Your dad seems nice."

I laughed, "He's just messing with you. I don't bring very many men to meet them."

He looked at me, "Oh, no?"

"I haven't had a boyfriend in a while," I answered. "I've been busy with work and trying to make a name for myself at the brewery."

He opened the door for me and kissed my cheek as I got in. I saw behind him that my parents were smiling.

***

Mom had me and Kate in the kitchen helping her finish the dinner prep, while dad kept Dex busy. You know how it is. All of the side dishes are made and waiting their turn in the oven. Dad was in the den, making my new boyfriend squirm in his seat. Mark was putting the kids down for a nap.

"Your new man is cute, Melissa." My mother started.

"He's beyond cute, mom. He's amazing," Kate laughed making us all giggle.

"So, you've known him for how long?" she asked.

"A couple of days," I answered. I didn't like her tone.

So, I'd only known him for a couple of days. I'd never met a man like him before and as he told me, I felt, not just a spark, it was a damned explosion.

"Mom, he makes me feel so special."

Her eyes lit up and she smirked.

"Not like that, mother." I sighed. "Okay, not just like that."

We all giggled again.

"I'm just worried about you getting hurt, Melissa. It's a mother's prerogative to worry about the man in her daughter's life."

"I know, mom. You'll see, he's a great guy and I think I'm falling in love with him."

She laughed. "Well, it wouldn't be the first case of love at first sight in history. Just be careful. Maybe, slow down a bit and see how it goes?"

I wanted to scream.

"Hello, my favorite girls," my dad called out as he walked into the kitchen.

"What did you do to Dex, dad?" I groaned.

"Nothing, baby. He's perfectly fine tied up in the den. I used the duct tape this time so this one doesn't get rope burns while I interrogate him."

"No evidence, right, John?" mom teased.

"That's right, dear."

"Grr...you guys are terrible. If I didn't have stuffing all over my hands..."

"You'd do nothing," dad interrupted, "now, get back to making me a delicious dinner."

He walked away laughing with two beers in his hand. I hoped that was a good sign.

***

When we were bringing the feast to the table, Dex saw that the bird had stuffing in its cavity.

"Wow! I didn't think anyone made the stuffing inside anymore," he said smiling.

Mom answered, "I figure, if it was okay when I was a child, it's still good enough."

"Don't worry, Dex. If it bothers you, she makes some on the side as well," Kate added.

"No, way. I'm looking forward to it. I haven't had it since I was a kid."

"Good, man, Dex," dad said. Here, please do the honors," dad handed Dex a bottle of Champagne. My parents liked to have a glass of Champagne to have a celebratory toast.

Dex opened it deftly and poured six glasses. Dad smiled in appreciation.

Dad carved the turkey and gave Dex a leg. That was a tremendous honor in my parents' house. Dad loved his legs and would always have the second leg for lunch the next day. I smiled as Dex thanked him, I knew then my man had passed all of dad's little tests. Mark had never gotten a leg and was pouting.

"Dear," my dad started, "did you know Dex is a salesman at the brewery."

My mom rolled her eyes. My dad was a salesman for decades and thought it was the most noble job on the planet.

"That's nice, dear. Is it hard to sell beer to alcoholics?" Mom asked jokingly.

Dex coughed and stuttered, but recovered to tease back, "No, that's a bartender. I'm more of a wholesale sales manager. Bars, stores, that kind of thing." He winked at me.

Mom smiled and asked, "So, what do you think of the stuffing, Dex?"

"It's fantastic. I really taste the flavor from the turkey in it."

Mom basked in my handsome man's approval. My dad rolled his eyes at her.

"So, you guys met at the company party, huh? No issues with dating at work?" Mark asked.

"No, big brother," I said with a deep sigh. "Our boss seemed to encourage us."

Dad nodded as if he knew something about workplace romances that we didn't. I suppose there could be some issues if we let there be, but hopefully we would handle them well.

After dinner, we exchanged our gifts. Mark, Kate, and I gave my parents an overnight stay at a nice hotel in Chicago, a gift card to a top restaurant, and tickets to a musical. My dad frowned, realizing he'd have to sit through a musical, but smiled when my mom whispered in his ear. I had no desire to ask what him what she said.

They gave me a beautiful necklace, and my dad handed me an envelope that had gift certificates for a year's worth of oil changes. He was always on me about my car. Gotta love dads.

***

Mark and Kate packed up the kids and left for their drive home. They lived over an hour away and never stayed too late because of the kids.

We had a tradition, since it's always just mom, dad, and I, on Christmas night similar to Dex's parents, to put on Christmas jammies and watch "It's a Wonderful Life." With Dex there, we changed it up and didn't jammy up, but still watched the movie.

Dex caressed my stomach as we sat cuddled on the love seat, while my mom cuddled into my dad on the couch. As usual, dad was asleep by the time Clarence met George on the bridge. Some things never change, except for that first time, I fell asleep in Dex's arms. I didn't hear the end of that for a long time, thanks to dad.