When My Wife Sends Me a Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisterEEE
MisterEEE
16 Followers

I stopped her immediately; "You know exactly what I am doing here. You think you can send me off for the evening and get rid of the kids so you can fuck yourself silly and then send me pictures of your escapades? Did you think I wouldn't instantly drop whatever I might be doing and rush home to bend you over the bed and screw your brains out? You are sorely mistaken!"

She giggled as I walked intently towards her and firmly grabbed her and started kissing her. She laughed for the first few seconds, but her laughs subsided as I slipped my hand into her sweatpants and under her panties and right to her still wet pussy. She was soaked; clearly she must have had several orgasms and was content to just put her panties on over her dripping pussy. It took me about 3 seconds before I had 2 fingers deep in her pussy, working them in and out and making her moan.

I walked her towards the back room, over towards the weight bench that didn't get used nearly as much as it should, as the small amount of weights on the bar attested to. Without removing my fingers from her dripping pussy, I used my free hand to pull her pants and thong down and off her ankles, and pushed her onto the weight bench. "This is what happens when you get yourself off and send me the evidence" I muttered lowly as I dropped my own pants to the floor. I let go of her pussy only to grab and lift an ankle in each hand, and proceeded to plunge my cock all the way into her in a single stroke. Her pussy felt quite loose and super wet, and the puffy pink lips were further evidence that she had fucked herself with that monster dildo thoroughly.

Her hands grasped the vertical weight support bars as I started to pound into her. My body smacking hers made a loud slap, and my balls began to ache a little as they slammed into her beautiful ass. I held her ankles firmly, spreading her legs and lifting her ass slightly off of the bench. By now she was moaning loudly with each stroke, and she held the bars tightly as I rammed into her over and over. I started to question her about her escapade. "You liked riding that big cock didn't you?" She nodded but couldn't produce anything close to a coherent audible answer.

I picked up my pace and intensity as I continued. "I can't believe you sucked my cock and got me all worked up and then sent me off like you did. I can't believe you are such a horny housewife that you sent the kids to the mall so you could get your toys out and get yourself off like that! You are such a dirty, naughty wife, I'll bet you squirted all over the bed from getting your ass fucked at the same time you had that monster dildo inside of you. Your pussy is so wet and loose right now!" She shuddered and came hard, and I kept pounding into her as she enjoyed a powerful orgasm. I kept going until she stopped spasming, and then slowed my pace, as I could feel my own orgasm starting to build.

As she calmed down after her orgasm, she was able to respond. "I came so good riding those, knowing that that was what you really wanted today. It got me so excited to think about doing that and sending you the pictures that I just had to do it. I knew it would drive you crazy to see me dressed in your favorite outfit riding that big dick on the end of the bed, right where you wanted to be." She continued as I started picking up my pace again and really focusing on driving my cock into her, hard. "Did the other guys ask why you were leaving? Did anyone else see you looking at your phone? Oh baby I came so hard twice riding those, I felt like such a slutty little housewife with the vibrator up my ass as I slid up and down that huge cock, it felt so good to be sooo full for once." She finished her last sentence with a little wink and extra emphasis, making sure that I knew how much she enjoyed having her pussy stretched to the max.

I started to stroke in and out of her faster and more forcefully, and she urged me on. "Yeah baby fuck me, make me cum again. Pound me, give it to me, FUCK ME! Oh please make me cum on your cock, it feels so good, give me what I need, GIVE IT TO ME! That big cock felt so good but I really needed you fucking me, oh keep slapping my clit just like that, oh god that feels so fucking good, don't you dare stop fucking me, fuck me hard, fuck your horny wife, FUCK ME NOW MAKE ME CUM!"

I lost it, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I was on my tiptoes, holding her ankles as high and as far apart as I could, slamming my cock into her wet pussy. My movements became a little erratic as my cock began to twitch and my ass clenched. My lower back began to tingle and itch as I strained to plow my cock as deep as possible into her pussy. I felt my cock swell to its maximum size and, with one final stroke, I slammed my hips into her as hard as I could. She held onto the support bars as she desperately tried to keep me from sliding her further up the bench. She yelled as I shot my cum into her pussy, and I could feel her vaginal walls pulsing and trying to squeeze as a great orgasm rocked her body. I held myself against her as firmly as I could, enjoying the sensation of her stretched pussy trying to milk the cum from my cock. Her eyes were closed and her body clenched tightly; her breathing was quick and shallow.

Finally she began to relax, and I slowly started to pull out just a little and then push back into her thoroughly wet pussy. About a minute passed before she opened her eyes. A look of complete satisfaction appeared on her face as her rosy cheeks broke into a big smile. "You get your butt back where you are supposed to be! What are you going to tell those guys, that you had to come home and help your wife; that you had to come fuck her silly?"

I laughed a bit as I pulled out of her; a huge stream of cum slowly crept towards her asshole. "I won't have to tell them anything, I think the smile on my face will tell them everything they need to know. I'm just sorry I didn't see the texts right when you sent them, I probably could have been home in time for you to still be wearing that outfit and ready to ride me on the end of the bed."

She lifted up off of the bench and cupped her hand around her pussy, clearly trying to keep my load of cum from dripping all over the weight bench. I quickly grabbed a couple of tissues and helped her collect my load that was now freely flowing out of her spent and well stretched pussy. "I'm sorry I missed it, I would have probably blown my load just watching you dressed up and playing with yourself, getting off on that monster with the vibrator up your ass."

She giggled; "I'll bet you'd like to watch that wouldn't you. Maybe next time I'll sit you on the floor right at the end of the bed and make you watch me getting off up close. Now get your clothes back on and get back to your friends. Did you even tell them you were leaving?" I laughed as I realized that I hadn't; I had just stormed out the door, on a mission.

I drove back to my buddies a bit more slowly than I had just come home. I chuckled to myself as I contemplated the scenario I was about to enter. There would be no way to wipe the grin off my face and play it cool like I had just gone home to help with some handyman task or chore. But I wouldn't have it any other way, and I completely loved my wife and the occasional spontaneity we could still exhibit after so many years together.

MisterEEE
MisterEEE
16 Followers
12