When Nature Calls Ch. 04

Story Info
Hector takes June home for wet play & she pees in his mouth.
3.3k words
4.5
24.2k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the last stage of my typical rounds," Hector said when they had arrived at the entrance to the next section of trails.

June checked her wrist-watch. "And your shift ends...when?"

"In about an hour. Well, that's when I go to the main office and submit any reports or requests for maintenance."

"And then?"

"Well, after that, I usually...get in my truck and go home."

She just looked at him.

"Do you...do you want to come over?" he asked. Before she could answer he interrupted, "Unless, you know, if you don't want to come to my house we could always go to the town next over, go out somewhere...get dinner? See a movie?"

"I wouldn't mind seeing your place..."

His stomach churned with rapid excitement. His ex-girlfriend had said the same thing, years ago, before she came over and pulled him into bed and spent all night riding him.

"Sure, yeah. Great. So after this walk...do you want me to drop you off at your B&B and come back for you after I file some paperwork?"

"That would be nice, thanks. Gives me the chance to freshen up."

"Then it's a plan," Hector said. As soon as the words were out, he felt he should have said date instead of plan but it was too late to take it back.

The last hour of their walk was more shy and quiet than any of the others - neither of them said much, aside from occasional small talk. Mostly they communicated with sidelong glances and pleased, albeit self-conscious, conspiratorial smiles.

Even June wasn't stomping off the trail in her boots to pee with the same frequency. In fact, she wasn't going at all. Judging from the copious way she had relieved herself over and over again this afternoon, Hector suspected she was holding it in deliberately. And judging from how quickly she cycled through water bottle refills, she was probably storing a surprising amount in that small frame and petite bladder.

Before he knew it, the hour was up; he drove June back to her bed & breakfast, waved goodbye, and spent about 15 minutes at the office speeding through paperwork as quickly as possible before returning to the same place. She was downstairs soon after he buzzed her, though her footsteps were unsteady.

He realized when she climbed in the truck, wincing, that she was exhibiting all the signs of an overfull bladder.

"Look like you have to go, there," he chuckled. She turned her face to his.

"You have no idea," she said solemnly. Then she pressed a hand to her pelvis and wriggled a little.

"I have the floor mats for a reason, you know," Hector said quickly, pointing to them. "For this reason, in fact."

"What, for potential dates?" she winked. Her breath was coming in short puffs.

"For myself, in case of accidents," he said. "But...you look like you're on the verge of having an accident."

"I got this. As long as we don't have an accident while you drive," she said, gesturing to the dashboard. "Can we get out of here?"

"Sure, sure," he said, pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road. "You look nice, by the way."

June had exchanged her light day dress for one that was darker and a little slinkier. Rather than flaring out at the waist, it tapered nicely around her hips, hugging the curve of her ass. "Thanks," she said, smiling; but then the smile twisted as she was wracked by a spasm that made her bend forward.

"Oooh," she groaned. "I really have to piss."

"That's what you get when you hold it," he chuckled. "Sure you don't wanna make use of those floor mats?"

"Oh, I didn't say I wouldn't," she said. "But I held it so long because I wanted you to see it, and it wouldn't be any good if you were driving and missed the whole show..."

Hector felt a squeezing in his chest and a corresponding throb in his groin. Fuck.

"That's hot," he said aloud. "I...really do want to see that."

"Ooooh, then please pull over," June moaned. "Like, now now now now now, oh, fuck, I'm seriously gonna wet myself-"

They had passed through the main part of town and were on their way into the woods. Hector's place was only a few minutes away, but for now, the houses were miles apart and separated by dense woods. He pulled over to the shoulder of the road and turned to June just in time to see her squirt everywhere.

She wasn't wearing underwear, and she merely rolled the tight bottom of the dress up over her hips and proceeded to piss forcefully forward.

Her stream thundered against the glove compartment and dripped down onto the mats. After a moment, she scooted her ass forward on the seat and aimed downward so that she soaked the floor mats. Her urine filled up the grooves and tread of the plastic mat, at first drumming and then splashing down.

And fuck, the sheer amount of it. Hector wondered how it was possible she could fit all that liquid inside her, as she was rapidly turning the passenger seat floor mat into a miniature pond. And all the while she gushed, she sighed deeply and with huge relief.

"Mmmmm, that feels so fucking good," she moaned. "I was feeling so tight and full and shaky and now...oooh, god..."

Her stream was only now beginning to dwindle. Hector watched it diminish, winking and flashing in the sunlight, jumping like a little fountain. A few drops fell onto the seat below and were swallowed immediately, sinking deep into the thirsty fabric. The image gave Hector a sudden idea. But he would save that for later.

"I really want to get you home, now," he growled as she collapsed back into the seat. He was already putting the car back in gear. "We'll be there in just a minute."

On arrival, June's legs were still shaky as she dismounted from the truck. He gave her a hand to get out, then reached in to grab the floor mat. The pool of urine, now displaced, rippled and sent a small wave of June's pee rushing over Hector's hand. It was still a little warm.

He shook the mat out, then hosed it off and left it outside to dry. Then he washed his hands, and his face, and then he stuck his head under the water because the day was hot and he was sweating. "You can go on in," he said to June. "Door's unlocked."

But she just sat on a rocking chair on the porch and waited until he was finished. "Is it weird to say that it's kinda sexy watching you be industrious about taking care of my own pee?"

"Not any weirder than anything else we've done or experienced in the last few days," he said, joining her with a towel around his shoulders. "Shall we?"

"After you," she gestured. "I feel strange preceding people into their own homes."

"Fair enough." He pulled open the screen door, pushed open the front door, and kicked his shoes off as he stepped up onto the stoop. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Water's great," she said. "And lots of it."

"You got it," he said; it was easy to grab two glasses and the pitcher of water from the kitchen and rejoin June in the den, where she looked around at the walls and furnishings curiously. "You know, I think my grandparents had that same dining room table when I was growing up," she said, pointing to it.

"That would be interesting, considering that my own grandfather was a carpenter by trade and he made this table by hand," Hector said, handing her a glass. "It was the prototype for a few similar models that he sold in town. I don't suppose they got it from a local woodworker?"

"You know, I think they did!"

It was strange, how uncanny this feeling of familiarity creeping over him was. How much this young woman felt like...home. He wanted to sit down on the couch next to her and cuddle close, just savoring the feeling of being here, together. But she was all pretty and dressed up, and he was in desperate need of a shower.

"Will you give me a minute to clean up and change my clothes?" he asked, pinching at his shirt. "Please make yourself comfortable."

"Sure," she said. "I'll entertain myself by looking at those - are those baby pictures?"

He groaned, but her enthusiasm was too endearing to hold a frown. "Yeah, that's me with my parents. And that one was when I was 8, and they took me to the beach. Ahh, anyway, I'll leave you to it."

He backed out of the room hurriedly and headed to the bathroom, realizing only after he had stripped down and plunged into the shower that he had forgotten to bring a change of clothes with him.

No matter - he would slink down the hallway to his bedroom and she wouldn't see him.

But as he was rinsing the soap off, there was an urgent knock at the door.

"Sorry, but you don't have another bathroom, do you?" June asked, her voice tight with tension. "I just...really have to pee again. Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" he said. "The door is open. Come on in."

Immediately the door opened wide and June rushed in. The shower curtain hanging between them was clear, with a colorful bubbly print that distorted the view of the other side. But June paused for a moment, looking at Hector through the plastic. It was a nice look. He turned the shower off, to better appreciate it.

"I thought you didn't like peeing in toilets," he said. "Didn't you say that, in the woods?"

"That's true," she admitted. "I don't. But when I'm a guest in someone's home, I don't really have the luxury..."

"Well, just so you know for the future," Hector said, "If you walk out the back door, you'll go straight into the woods and no one will see you out there."

"Tempting," she said. "But I also want to do it where you can watch me."

At that, Hector smoothly slid the shower curtain aside from its place between them. He felt curiously unashamed about exposing his entire naked body to her. "I'm watching," he said; June blushed a little.

But still she didn't sit on the toilet itself. Hector gazed at her for a moment. "Change your mind?"

"It's just..."

"Is there something you'd rather do?"

Now she really did blush, all the way to her ears. "Um...well...nevermind."

He put a hand out to touch her arm, heedless of the water that clung to him. "Tell me."

"Have you ever thought about...drinking someone's pee?" she murmured.

It was Hector's turn to blush. In fact, he had been thinking about that: when she peed heavily in his car, and how the seat below had wicked up the fluid. He'd never tried it before, and didn't know if he would like it, but seeing June relieving herself like that made him think for the first time that he wouldn't mind being a receptacle for her relief...

Now she was the one who reached out to touch him. She recognized his own embarrassment as interest. "You have, haven't you?"

Hector groaned and put his hands over his face. "Yes. Of course. I've never been tempted before, but...seeing you, earlier..."

He put his hands down. June met his gaze steadily. "Would you like to try it?" she asked.

When he nodded, June didn't hesitate; she immediately climbed into the bathtub, simultaneously peeling off her dress and casting it into a corner of the room.

'I hope I swept the place recently,' Hector thought as she put a hand on his chest and levered both of them down so that he was lying in the tub, and she straddled him. Then, 'oh damn, this is actually happening.'

"You sure?" she asked, and he nodded again. "Yes. I'm nervous, but excited. I want you to pee in my mouth. I do."

She shivered a little above him at the words. "Fuck. It sounds so hot when you say it. Okay. I really can't hold it any longer."

"Do it," Hector said, opening his mouth suggestively. "I'm ready."

June grinned. Then she turned around so she faced his feet, and scooted backwards on hands and knees: a typical 69 position. June's ass really was lovely: round and firm, jiggling a little as she moved towards him.

She settled down, pressing their bodies closer together, and bringing her pussy right up against his mouth and chin. Hector obligingly opened his mouth and, daringly, licked her from slit to clit with his tongue pressed flat and wide against her.

June gasped, but it clearly wasn't unwelcome: she started grinding against his tongue and making whimpers of longing. "Oooh, Hector..." she sighed, and at the sound of his own name coming from her mouth in pleasure, Hector's erection - which was so far kept at bay by nerves - swelled.

"Oooh, Hector," June said again, but now with delight. Hector had to admit that despite whatever other personal issues, he certainly wasn't lacking in size. He was accustomed to the girls he bedded marveling at the appearance of his fully erect cock. But it was still gratifying, especially coming from June.

And then - speaking of personal issues - the hard tight feeling of his own erection tripped that neural circuit and he suddenly went just soft enough to start pissing. Pleasure mingled with relief and he couldn't see the spray but he could feel it rushing out of his semi-hard cock.

"Ooh! Hector!" June squealed. He realized self-consciously that he hadn't actually warned June that this was a possibility. They shared an interest in piss, and he had mentioned the worksite injury, but she didn't know the full extent of his issues. He just felt so comfortable with her, it was as if he assumed he had already told her.

He pulled away from her pussy enough to speak. "Ahh, shit. I'm really sorry about that. I would have warned you if I knew it was coming. The thing is-"

But suddenly June was saying, "Fuck fuck fuck," and a warm rush of fluid spread over Hector's chin and cheeks. He clamped his mouth back over her peeing pussy as soon as he realized that he had made an error in pulling away: she was positively gushing.

He didn't know what to expect - a strange taste? discomfort? gagging and choking? could he possibly drown? - but found instead that her fluids barely tasted like anything. It was easy to swallow it down as she steadily filled his mouth, not just once but several times over.

And when he surfaced to conscious awareness of anything other than the sweet sensation of drinking straight from her source-place, he realized that she was moaning his name still, and that his cock was rock-hard.

June surprised him by taking hold of his cock. She slowly pumped it while emptying the last of her piss onto her tongue. Now that it was just a dribble, Hector felt free to leisurely lick her. He felt gratified by every tremble and whimper while her thighs got tighter and tighter around his ears.

And she stroked his cock steadily, but then - why was he still surprised by anything this marvelous woman did? - lowered her own head and swirled her tongue around the head of her cock before taking him in her mouth nearly down to the base. He groaned into her cunt, which turned into more of a buzzing hum that made her thrust back harder against his tongue.

All of this was getting to be too much for Hector, who felt ready to blow his load, but he ought to warn June of what was likely to follow. The only problem was that she was vigorously humping his face and clinging to him like an octopus, and he didn't want to peel her off anytime soon; he was enjoying this too much, and wanted to make her come hard.

But while imagining June coming hard as she rode his face, Hector started to spasm, and she encouraged him along with little noises, so when she took him deep in her mouth again he ejaculated against the back of her throat.

His groaning as he came again sent buzzing vibrations against her pussy, and she followed him quickly by shuddering and quaking on top of him in a way he knew had to be an orgasm ripping through her body.

But by then, he was pissing. And oh fuck, this one felt like a deep, nearly soul-cleansing, piss. On the heels of that intense orgasm (with the first woman he'd bedded - or, bathtubbed - in several years), this piss was so satisfying that it extended the sensation of orgasm.

And rather than pulling away, or gagging and choking, or anything like it, June was still making hums of pleasure while she, her lips firm around his cock, drank deeply of him.

This transaction of fluids was impossibly intimate: more intense than anything Hector had experienced with any past sex partner. Even as he finished leaking the last droplets of piss, which June eagerly licked up, his cock was rising again.

"Wait," Hector said. "I have to tell you something."

June turned around on her hands and knees so that she was facing him, still straddling his lap. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that?"

He closed his eyes and shook his head. "No. That was...fucking amazing. I just..."

"What's up?"

"So you remember when I told you about my workplace accident?"

"Yeah?"

"After that surgery, it's like...things got a little confused, down there. I guess you could call it mixed signals to the brain. Most guys can't cross over between ejaculating and pissing but it's like..." he gestured vaguely to his genitals. "I can't stop it. Sometimes getting horny makes me feel the need to piss, or vice versa. And almost always, I can't help pissing right after I finish coming."

He imagined June might adopt a solemn expression: she would nod, and listen, and support him. But he wasn't expecting the devilish grin that spread across her face in that moment.

"That's fucking hot," she said. "You won the workplace injury lottery on that one, huh?"

"...did I?"

She sat back on her heels, still straddling him. The gesture lifted her torso into the air, where her pillowy breasts bounced a little and attracted his gaze. "Don't you think? It doesn't cause any pain, does it?"

"No," he shook his head. "I mean...there is some discomfort. Not physical discomfort though."

"You mean emotional discomfort?" she quirked an eyebrow at him.

"I guess so."

June leaned over him and kissed him full on the mouth. "You don't have anything to worry about with me. There's no need to be embarrassed about it. I think you're magnificent. And all of this-" she gestured to him and his cock vaguely. "-really turns me on."

He pulled her close, the two of them embracing, still lying in the bathtub. "I feel like this is more than I deserve," he murmured. "But holy fuck, I am so glad I met you."

"Me too," she said. "It never would have happened if you hadn't burst into that clearing and done your thing, embarrassing or not."

"It was just luck that you were there to see it."

"Yeah," she smiled. "Good luck for both of us."

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get out of this bathtub," Hector said, squirming against the ache in his spine. "Shall I show you the rest of the house?"

"If by that you mean your bedroom, then yes, please," June said impishly.

So together they took a quick rinse in the shower and then Hector took June by the hand and led her down the hall...