When One Day We are Gone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Candice held the chain up to the light and then let it fall to the floor. Her slave's eyes bulged at the indifferent attitude his new owner displayed to the key to his cage.

"I think she merely intended it to be my decision whether I want to keep him locked up or not. I might," Candice remarked casually, "At least for the first few months while I break him in, though after castration there may be very little point. I guess we'll know more of her intentions from her notes."

She made a show of scanning through the first page, but seemed to lose interest about halfway through. She handed them to Syn.

"Would you like to read?" she asked Syn, "I'm a little busy with the worm. Could you tell me if there's anything relevant to me in there?"

Syn took the pages and retreated to the chair. She began to pore through the script. Mistress Candice walked back to the shelving, reaching out for another device. Cassie could see her hand was trembling and she took her time to gather what she needed, checking it two or three times. Whatever had been in the letter had affected her deeply. When she finally turned around, she had a bright smile on her face.

"I believe you're familiar?" she said, holding up a control unit with dangling wires attached to little pads and a shiny steel plug.

She looked down at the naked, helpless man, seeing the dread on his face.

"Something to pass the time while I turn you into a eunuch. Well, pass the time for me. It's going to feel like an eternity for you."

She retrieved a little tube of lubricant and settled down on her knees between his legs again, then tight leather skirt riding up her powerful hips.

"This may pinch a little," she said, "I hope."

Dabbing lube onto the plug, she reached between his legs and used her fingers to part his buttocks.

"Lift. Make this easier for me."

He raised his hips, wincing as her wrist brushed against the angry, purple globe of his distended scrotum. She rubbed a lube-slickened finger over his puckered rear opening and then introduced the plug. Cassie could see the care with which she inserted it, pushing gently but firmly until his sphincter opened to accept the foreign object.

"There. Less fuss than the rubber band, wasn't it?"

She gave his swollen sack a little swipe, making him buck and strain.

"That must be unbearable by now. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Well, relatively better."

Candice attached a little pad onto the purple skin of his scrotum and the other to the engorged tip of his cock poking out of the cage.

"This will be interesting. I don't know how the cage is going to change the flow," she mused, "Whether it dissipates the sensation over a wide contact area, or whether it will bathe your entire cock in fire."

She lifted the control unit and set it on his sweat-soaked abdomen.

"Let's find out."

Kneeling between his knees, Mistress Candice leaned forwards, revealing her hanging breasts under her low-cut top, giving her slave a good look at her body. The cage twitched.

"Oh, you like that? Enjoy it. This might be the last time, after I'm through with you."

Without taking her eyes off his, she reached down to the control unit's dial. She bent over him, letting her breasts brush his chest through the thin material of her top. She kissed him. Then she turned the dial.

His face went white, his eyes bulging as his entire body rose from the floor, locked up with the torment of the electricity enveloping his cock and his tortured balls. He couldn't even scream through the gag. Candice turned the dial back down again and he slumped against the ground. She sat back on her haunches, watching his chest rise and fall as he tried to recover from the intensity of the pain she had caused him.

"So, does that mean the cage makes it worse? Let's just check again."

She dialled it up and every muscle of the naked man seemed to convulse. The ropes creaked. He bit savagely into the ball between his teeth. Mistress Candice turned the dial down again. Her slave's body was slick with sweat, oozing out of his pores as she tortured him.

"You nearly pulled the bolts out of the wall."

She looked up. "Madame Syn, did you find anything of importance?"

It seemed to rouse Syn from her thoughts and she stood up, dumping the pages on the shelf next to the riding crops, making it clear to the naked man beneath her that the words Alena had written so carefully a year ago, just before her death, were not his to read.

"Nothing to concern yourself with now. There are some administrative details, but the worm is barely mentioned. I'm not sure how much attention she was paying to him towards the end. I'll leave them there for later. It's up to you if you think the worm needs to read them or you just put them in the bin."

Cassie had only been paying attention to Quinn during this exchange, watching the horror on his face as Syn revealed that the woman he worshipped, and who had caused him to be caged for a year since her death, hadn't even bothered herself to think about him at the end. He so desperately wanted to read the pages himself, that was clear, but the idea of his new owner consigning them to the waste without giving him the chance was twisting something deep inside him. Cassie vaguely registered the fact that Syn left the room after that, but her focus was fixed on the wretched creature in front of her.

"Imagine that. All that faithful service you gave, and she didn't care enough to leave you a note. Here, do you want me to read the first sentence, worm? Maybe I'll give you that before I put the pages in the rubbish."

The wretched figure nodded frantically. There were tears in his eyes now, something beyond the pain that had been inflicted on his body. This pain was much deeper.

Candice strolled over to the shelf and picked up the first sheet.

"Ready? 'To Whom it May Concern'. That's how it opens. Your old Mistress has a laundry list of the things that you do and don't like, what your fears are. I don't know what you thought would be in here, but really, after a year of waiting, it's a little bit of an anticlimax. You probably expected something heartfelt, but it's little more than an owner's manual."

She looked down at the naked man.

"For a car that's frankly seen better days."

She nudged the side of his ribs with her boot.

"She's passed off her old model and now I'm supposed to read the instructions and fix you up. But there's no chance I'm going to waste my time restoring you to your former glory. All I need is a little runaround to go to the shops, keep my house neat, sit quietly at my feet."

She crouched down, her hand resting on the dial again.

"Here's the thing. Once your balls drop off, you'll be more than happy to be my little house pet, scurrying around after me. Being given the chance to serve me is going to make your life complete."

She turned the dial, slowly this time, until the pain level had her victim squirming in his bonds. She dialled it back down and stood. Carefully, she inserted the spiked heel of her boot between the bars of his cock cage and pushed down. Her helpless slave tried to fold himself in two, desperate to remove the spike pushing into his shaft. She withdrew. Carefully, she repositioned her heel between the bars at the end of the cage, where the engorged, purple tip of his manhood was pressing out through the steel. She brought her heel down there, leaning forward. He cried out behind the gag, and again she withdrew.

A sadistic grin crept across her face. She brought the wickedly-pointed heel down to touch the straining purple skin of his inflamed scrotum and dug it in, watching his eyes roll back in his head as the pain became unbearable.

"I believe your previous owner was too soft on you. I'm not going to make that mistake."

Mistress Candice circled her victim, studying him.

"Starting to really hurt yet? That band's working wonders, isn't it?"

She stopped and bent down, picking something up from the floor. She let it dangle in the light so he could see it: the key to his cage.

"Now here's the irony. I know Mistress Alena would have appreciated this. She locked you up before she passed, consigning you to a year of forced chastity, to never being able to enjoy an erection, let alone the pleasure of using your little tool."

Candice knelt down beside him, grasping his cage with her hand.

"You probably spent nights in despair, wondering if you would ever be released. Did you lie awake, trying to remember what it was like to slide yourself into a woman, or even toss yourself off?"

She looked into his eyes, then twisted the cage cruelly, pushing it down onto his purpled scrotum, causing him to cry out.

"Answer me."

He nodded, gasping as she held his cock in place. Satisfied, she released her hold.

"So, I'm going to give you a choice. I'm going to ask you if you want to be unlocked. Do you want to end your year of chastity, or do I throw the key away with the letter? But before you answer, remember what I can do to you with just your balls exposed. Imagine what I can do if I have access to everything."

She smirked again, her hand still wrapped around his cage, looking down at the man she was tormenting.

"Do you want to be free? Free to feel more pain? Or do I keep you like this, ball-less and cock-less? I win either way."

She dangled the key in front of him. Slowly, he nodded his head. Candice brought the key down his cage and slid it into the tiny lock. She paused.

"If I turn this," she said, and her voice was soft now, "You belong to me, for as long as I want you. My slave for life, to look after and be cared for by your Mistress. Is that what you choose?"

The room was silent now as the couple on the floor looked at each other. Cassie didn't dare make a sound, didn't want to disturb them. She felt a glow deep down inside, the fact that these two had allowed her the privilege of witnessing their vows.

Quinn nodded and she clicked the lock open.

Carefully, she slid the cage off his manhood, laying it gently down on the floor. She stroked his liberated flesh, feeling it pulse beneath her fingers. Slowly, it began to rise and stiffen as she continued to tease and caress it. She smiled.

"Good boy. I was a little nervous that after a year it wouldn't still work."

She removed the pads and extracted the plug from his anus, putting them to one side and straddling him, raising up her skirt to expose her bare mons. She held him steady and directed her pussy to bear down on his tip. Once he was in place, held just in her entrance, she pulled off her top and bent forward, letting her naked breasts settle on his chest. She reached behind his head and peeled the gag away.

"Now," she breathed, "As your new owner, I'm going to give you your first command."

She bent down to kiss him tenderly on the lips, drawing back to study his face. She kissed him again.

"Fucking fill me, slave," she growled, "Your Mistress wants an orgasm."

Immediately, Quinn thrust up, sliding deeply into his owner. His eyes closed in ecstasy, feeling her body around him. Cassie felt suddenly superfluous, embarrassed by the intimacy of the couple on the floor, but unable to leave, a captive voyeur to their lovemaking.

She began to ride him, tilting her hips to rub his shaft against her clit. She groaned at the feeling.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, "Fucking fill me."

Quinn was straining against his ropes, aching to be free, to wrap his arms around her, but reduced to the mechanical action of pushing up with his hips as his lover rode him, milking his cock, building her pleasure.

"You only cum on command," she hissed, her eyes closed now as she relished the movements of the helpless man beneath and inside her, "Do you remember how to do that?"

"Yes, Mistress Candice," he rasped, his voice heavy with desire.

She raised her hips high and then slammed down onto his groin, taking him inside her all at once. He winced, feeling the shock through his banded balls.

"Painful?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Helps you keep control."

She hunkered down over him, burying her head in the side of his neck, pressing her breasts against his sweat-slicked torso. Her hips were rising and falling now in an implacable cadence, driving him deep inside her with every thrust. He was trying to match her, driving upwards to meet her, but was overcome by the sheer force of her movement. Cassie realised that it was mutual, the need to fill and be filled; even as Quinn had spent a year in abstinence, so had Ally, but for different reasons. The last man she had taken inside her had been her ex-husband, and he was long gone.

She dominated his body, pulling up and slamming down, each thrust slapping against his purple, swollen testicles, causing him to gasp in pain even as she gasped in ecstasy. Her hands clawed against his outstretched hands, her nails raking his slick skin as her orgasm build deep within her.

"That's right," she moaned, "You know what you are, don't you? You're just a fucktoy. You're my fucking toy. You belong to me."

As she said the words, she slammed down on him mercilessly, as he groaned in bliss and despair.

"You gonna serve me, slave? You gonna be a good toy for your Mistress?"

Her thigh muscles contracted as she used her vaginal walls to grasp the cock inside her.

"Yes... uh... I...," he stuttered.

"Fucking say it. Tell me who owns you, worm."

"You do, Mistress. I...."

"You wanna cum? You wanna cum for your Mistress?" she interjected.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then fucking beg."

Cassie could hear the slapping of their groins as she humped the tied man mercilessly. Her nails were digging into his skin, her hair matted with her sweat as she kept up her feverish pace.

"Please, I need to cum," he moaned, "Please Mistress, give me permission."

She reared up, arms either side of his shoulders, breasts bouncing against his chest as she thudded down onto him, staring into his eyes with feral intensity.

"Fucking fill me worm, fucking cum for me."

There was the gap, the space of a few heartbeats, and then Quinn's body arched upwards, supporting them both, going deep into the waiting pussy of his Mistress. His abdominals shuddered and his legs spasmed, tipping the woman above him over the edge too, both bodies locked in the moment of orgasm, together.

Her mouth opened, emitting a high, keening sound, and Quinn roared beneath her, pumping again and again into her willing body until finally he was spent and he slumped back down to the floor, supporting the woman on his chest.

They lay together, entwined and gasping for air, his manhood still buried inside her. Cassie looked away, suddenly embarrassed to be watching their shared moment. She waited patiently for them to stir and decouple, his softening cock sliding out of the woman above him and resting on his slick abdomen.

"Cassie, could you find the scissors?"

Cassie looked up, jolted back into the moment. She got up hurriedly and scrabbled on the shelf as requested and handed a pair of scissors to the woman kneeling between her slave's legs. She snipped the elastic band and the naked man cried out.

"Just wait, baby, the pins and needles are the worst part."

She patted his battered genitals, shining with her juices and his own cum.

"I think we'll let you keep these for now. I can stay on the pill until we work out a permanent arrangement."

She put the scissors down on the floor next to the abandoned cage and slid herself up her slave's body.

"I could untie you now," she murmured, slipping up his torso to plant a kiss on his lips, "Or I could make you eat me out. Or I could fuck you again, and then make you eat me out. You're going to do exactly as I want, aren't you?"

Quinn looked up at her. He smiled.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

Ally's smile faded gradually. "You ready, Quinn?" she asked.

"Yeah, Ally. I am."

Ally nodded and looked up to Cassie.

"Could we have the letter please?"

Cassie picked up the pages and handed them to the couple on the floor. A strange, fearful look crossed Quinn's face that hadn't been there throughout the brutal domination scene.

"Deep breath," Ally told him.

Cassie opened the door quietly and slipped out of the room.

---

Cassie closed the door behind her. The corridor was dimly lit and silent, and she leaned against the wall, trying to process what she had just witnessed. It had been such barbaric cruelty inflicted by both women on the defenceless man spread on the floor, with words and actions as much as by the physical torture. She shuddered, remembering how he had cried out.

At last, she gathered up the resolve to speak to Syn. Cassie had spent months with Quinn, listening to his story and bringing him gently to the moment of clarity, in her therapy room looking out at the city, and they had ridden roughshod through the middle of it.

Everything had turned out alright in the end, but it had all gone just too far. Cassie made her way down the corridor to Syn's office and found the door was closed. She should have knocked, but she was determined to make an entrance and say her piece. Turning the handle, she swept into the room.

"Get out!" Syn's voice roared, stopping Cassie in mid-stride with her vehemence.

Cassie scanned the room, expecting to see Syn behind her desk as usual. But instead, Cassie discovered a figure on the chaise longue, curled up in a ball, head buried in her tightly folded arms.

"Cynthia?"

"Out, I said," Syn spat, the sound muffled by her body.

"Syn, what's wrong? It's Cassie."

The figure didn't react, but she also didn't cry out again. Cassie took a small step towards the huddled woman.

"Cynthia, what's wrong? How can I help?"

Still no response. Softly, Cassie closed the office door behind her and approached the chaise longue tentatively, tensing for the next outburst. Syn didn't respond. Instead, she laid there in a ball, her body trembling. Cassie lowered herself to the seat slowly, reaching out to touch Syn gently on the shoulder.

"Hey," Cassie called softly, "Can you tell me?"

Syn didn't open up, but neither did she shrug away Cassie's touch. Cassie began to run her hand softly through Syn's silvered hair.

"It's okay," Cassie whispered.

They remained like that for a long time, Cassie stroking her hair gently while Syn's body quivered and tensed. At last, Syn unfurled her arms from around her head and Cassie could see Syn's face. The clinically cruel and indifferent dominatrix of just a few minutes ago was bawling.

"Did you read it?" Syn sobbed.

"No."

"I... oh fuck. It was beautiful. Every word showed the love. I shouldn't have read it. I... I nearly...."

"You lied to him, you went too far," Cassie chided, but her heart was no longer in it.

"Fuck," she whispered again, "I thought I was past all this. I...."

Syn had always refrained from cursing, and to hear her swear was unnerving. Syn's face screwed up in agony and she began to sob again. Cassie leaned over her, gathering the distraught woman in her arms.

"It comes in waves," she gasped, "And it just won't stop. Oh Cassidy, it hurts so much."

Syn turned, burying her face in Cassie's chest. Cassie cradled the other woman's head while the tears fell from Syn's face, her body heaving with great, racking sobs.

Eventually, she subsided, nestling close to Cassie, her breath warm against Cassie's skin.

"It's been years," she whispered, "But I still can't believe he's gone."

Cassie didn't say anything. All she could do was rock the crying woman gently while she mourned anew for her long-passed husband, for the bond she had lost.

---

[For the text of Alena's letter, please see To Whom It May Concern.