When One Day We are Gone Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But his new Mistress clearly had a different agenda, and it was now up to Quinn to decide whether to obey or to walk out and fail his Mistress. Cassie had no doubt that if he did walk out, Ally would wrap him in her arms and tell him she loved him and take him home; Cassie was under no illusion that Quinn knew that too. He was an experienced submissive, with an instinctive understanding of how he was being treated and tested. This was a place of trust, far beyond safewords, and for the second time, Cassie felt a pang of pride in being trusted to be part of their journey.

Victoria gasped.

From her angle, she had seen the hole dim, and was watching, transfixed, as the head of Quinn's manhood emerged through the hole. Cassie's stomach flipped, part excitement and part her own arousal. Ally's games were affecting her too, she thought, as she watched the expression of shock on Victoria's face. Cassie didn't move, didn't dare breathe, for fear of breaking the spell that the vision of the cock emerging through the hole had cast over the topless woman seated in front of it.

Tentatively, Victoria's hand reached out and touched the rigid shaft, watching it twitch in answer. She ran a finger down its length, until she reached the partition wall, then traced back up to the purple tip. She looked up at Cassie, awestruck, then her eyes drifted back to her fingertip, balanced on the head of a stranger's manhood. She swallowed hard, then seemed to make her decision.

Victoria opened her mouth and took the swollen head between her lips, sucking gently. The cock quivered in response to her delicate touch, and she pulled off, staring in disbelief at the glossiness of her saliva on the rounded head. Victoria seemed to be astonished by her own actions. She took another deep breath and opened her mouth again, taking him in further this time, inch by inch until her nose grazed against the partition wall. She pursed her lips around the shaft, sealing her mouth around him, her cheeks hollowing as she applied suction. Victoria's throat clenched, trying to draw him further in but she retched, pulling back, a long string of spittle bridging the distance between her bottom lip and the bobbing penis in front of her. She leaned forward, taking him in again, her jaw working as her tongue explored the underside of his shaft, until she had completely enveloped him. There was a scratching noise on the other side of the wall that may have been the man's hands bracing against the surface.

Cassie heard the quiet, low rumble of his exhalation and suddenly longed to be in the other stall, watching Quinn submitting his cock to a stranger on the other side of the wall, giving himself up completely to the experience his Mistress had chosen to impose on him.

Victoria had managed to take his entire length this time and seemed to be more confident now. The sounds from the other side reinforced that she was doing well, giving pleasure to the man in the other stall. She slid off, just keeping the tip in her mouth and then plunged down, coating his shaft with saliva, rewarded with a groan from next door.

She worked her way backwards and forwards, her breasts swinging free with every stroke, one hand braced against the wall, her other hand pressed firmly between her legs. She closed her eyes, making soft, slopping sounds as she thrust the cock into her throat, sucking, pulling off and then twirling her tongue around his engorged tip before taking him into her mouth again.

She pulled back off him with a popping sound, her cheeks hollow with powerful suction. She left him to dance and twitch an inch from her nose, waiting for him to settle before reaching out and worming the tip of her tongue into the delicate, sensitive crease just beneath his head. She burrowed in, seeing him react, his shaft jerking with the overriding desire to feel her lips around him. She pulled back and gave a little blow of air across his slickened skin.

Cassie saw her smile, and inexplicably, this made Cassie hot. There was something about controlling Victoria like this, pushing and shaping her gently, opening up Victoria's secret desires, her inner slut. This was the issue with Victoria's marriage: her latent need to be fucked without regard for her feelings, to make men desire her, to be used for sex, for the validation of her body image with strangers. When she went out with her friends and watched them pick up men in the bars and clubs, it wasn't envy at their ability to find partners. In Victoria's mind it was all about being taken to bed and put into service, using her body to get them hard and make them erupt. Watching her now, Cassie had a revelation. Her marriage would suit her perfectly fine if every once in a while her husband simply put her to use.

Victoria slid onto him again, but this time there was no teasing. She took him all the way in, until his tip was pushing against the back of her throat. She gagged again, adjusting, and managed to sink all the way on to him, then pulled back all the way off, leaving him straining in thin air. Down she went again, repeating the process, gagging sometimes with an awkward retching noise, but taking as deep as she could bear, moving faster until she was bobbing rapidly up and down the length of the rigid erection before her.

She plunged down and suddenly coughed, choking, a spittle of white emerging from her lips. She clamped her mouth closed around the twitching shaft, her throat making powerful swallowing motions as the cock in her mouth pulsed. After a few seconds, she slipped back off the tip, leaving it dangling again in the air. The cock withdrew back through the hole. Victoria turned to look up at Cassie, lips sealed.

There was a jangle of a belt buckle and then the banging of the door to the next stall opening. They heard footsteps fade into the distance. Victoria remained seated, looking up expectantly. Cassie pressed down on her chin with a finger and Victoria opened her mouth wide. It was empty.

"You swallowed."

Victoria nodded, speechless.

"Such a good little slut."

Cassie slid the latch and opened the stall door, paying no regard to the fact that Victoria was topless.

"Meet me at your car."

Cassie walked out of the toilet block, scanning around for Quinn and Ally. She located Ally standing a little way off, but Quinn was nowhere to be seen. She walked over quickly.

"Where's Quinn? How was it?" Cassie asked, excitedly.

"I put him in the car. He's kneeling on the back seat in his display pose. I told him to stay like that. It'll let the experience sink in. How did it go from your side?"

"Oh Ally," Cassie began, "It was, uh, a unique experience."

"Did your girl handle it okay?"

"Yes, but she needed a little calming down first."

Ally laughed, "Ah, ditto. Quinn nearly fainted when I told him what he was going to do. You'd think will all the commotion men make around receiving a blowjob, he wouldn't be so fussy."

"So, not the case?"

"Oh Cassie, he freaked out when I told him he was going into the toilets to get a blowjob from a stranger. I thought he'd use his safeword, I really did, especially when I turned it on a little bit and said I wouldn't tell him if it was a male or female in the other stall."

"That's a hard limit. I was surprised when he turned up. I expected him to walk."

Ally nodded, "Me too. But he just said, 'Yes, Mistress,' and went in. I gotta say, I nearly creamed myself on the spot. It's just the hottest thing I've ever seen, the way he looked at me."

Ally was grinning devilishly at her now. "Look, I know I haven't been in contact since, uh, the night in the club. I haven't been avoiding you, it's just that I've had other things going on."

"I figured as much."

"Yeah, he's a lot to handle. So much more than anyone else I've ever...."

Her voice trailed off, and then she simply smiled.

"I just want to say thank you, Cassie," she said.

"For what?"

"For helping him, getting him through it all. What he does, the way he does it, fuck but that man has got a hold over me that I just can't shake. He looks at me like that and I'm absolutely helpless."

She jiggled as he stood. "I think I'll keep him dropped for the rest of the day, he's going to need to service me a lot. I tell you what, all this killing birds with stones had left me with a mighty itch to scratch."

---

Cassie waited by Victoria's car for her to emerge from the toilet block. It took a while. Cassie watched her approach, saw the strange look on her face, reluctant but also flushed. She came to a halt in front of Cassie.

"I'm going to assign you an exercise for you to do at home twice a day," Cassie said.

Victoria just nodded.

"I'll send you a link to a dildo I want you to purchase. Then, I want you to practice deep throating with it for fifteen minutes each session, until you're able to take it all the way in and down your throat."

She smiled encouragingly at the younger woman.

"Your oral skills are a key development area for you, honestly, but the good news is I think with a few weeks of this training, you could be able to handle it without gagging."

She stroked Victoria's cheek.

"You did well today. It's a good start. If you keep up the training, you should be capable of taking whichever cock I give you to suck. How does that sound to you?"

Victoria's eyes widened in surprise. "Thank... thank you Miss Grace."

"Yes," Cassie replied, "Did I just see the little lightbulb come on? Yes, I'm going to train you and help you until you're the type of slut who can take anyone's load without disgracing yourself. Then, if I'm pleased with your process, I might really put you to use. Any questions?"

"Uh, yes Miss Grace," she stammered, "How?"

"How what?"

"How would you put me to use?"

Cassie patted her on the shoulder. "Don't you worry your pretty head about the details, Vicki, but I see a point in your future where you're curled up next to my leg with a smile on your face and a stomach full of cum. You'll be exhausted, you'll certainly need a good wash, but you'll be happy."

Victoria's mouth opened and closed, bewildered.

"Wouldn't you enjoy me turning you into a cum slut, taking all the cocks I give you to suck, pleasing all those men with your beautiful, delicate mouth?"

Victoria swallowed hard, her voice no more than a rasping whisper. "Yes Miss Grace."

"By the time your training is complete, you're going to think of your mouth as your new pussy, given how many times it will have been used. As for your pussy, I have a surprise in store. I want you to meet me at the address I'm about to give you. We have a booking in an hour and you want to be on time, don't you?"

"I will, Miss Grace."

"Good girl. Now scoot. I'll be right behind you."

---

They arrived at the same time, Cassie parking up behind the white car outside the tattoo and piercing parlour. Cassie walked up to the driver's side and opened the door, looking down at Victoria.

"Here we are, and right on time," Cassie said, "Though first, as I promised...."

She dangled a small key on a chain in front of Victoria's face.

"Unlock then come inside. Don't be too long, and don't touch yourself," Cassie instructed, "But I don't need to tell you that, do I? You're not going to touch yourself anyway."

Handing Victoria the keychain, she closed the car door again and headed into the parlour. Victoria followed a couple of minutes later, flushed and nervous. Cassie waved her over.

"How's it feel, being free?"

"I... uh, good, I guess... what are we doing here?"

Cassie grinned.

"This is a special treat, seeing how well you did today, and how well you've been handling the chastity requirements. I decided that if we're going to continue, I can't have you clunking around in that belt all the time. It's not easy to hide, especially from your husband. However, this is a lot more discreet."

Cassie held up a small white pouch. She dipped her fingers in and extracted a stainless-steel rod with a small cup at one end and a pair of open steel hoops fixed on the shaft.

"What is that?" Victoria explained, hurriedly adding, "Miss Grace."

"It's your future. It means you can stay protected even in the most intimate situations."

"You mean, it goes in me? Down there?"

"Technically, just the outer lips, and over the clitoris. Nothing gets inserted inside your vagina, unless we decide it's something you want to try later. It means you can wear whatever underwear you like, dress how you want, take a shower, go swimming, and all the while you're safe and secure from unwanted temptations."

Cassie placed the device in Victoria's hand, allowing her to feel its weight and get used to the idea of the hoops clamping her shut. Cassie remained silent, observing the younger woman, letting her come to terms with her future.

"You can be all the slut you can be, and never once give in to temptation."

"What if I... what if I want to?"

"Then all you have to do is ask my permission. I'll decide whether it's in your best interests to unlock you and let you be fucked."

"What about my husband?"

"That's your choice, or more precisely his. If he expects full service from you, then you'll need to tell me a little in advance. I'll give you a key safe to store the key in, and I'll give you the combination to open it and get the key out. It means a little less spontaneity in your lovemaking, but with a little planning on your part, it shouldn't inconvenience you too much."

"But...," Victoria began, eyes growing wider, "But, that means I'm locked up. All the time."

Cassie nodded in confirmation. "That's right. We get the piercings done now, they heal in a few weeks, and then the chastity device is installed. After that, yes, there's no more sex for you unless I deem it to be beneficial to your training."

Cassie gave the astonished woman a gentle smile.

"Or to maintain your marriage commitments," she added.

Victoria looked down at the device, turning it over and over in her hands.

"You're due for your appointment. You need to choose," Cassie reminded her, softly, "It's okay to say that you've had enough. We can terminate the arrangement. This is how we move forward though. It's a big step, giving complete control of your sex to someone else."

A fifty-something woman appeared at the doorway into the back of the parlour, nodding to Cassie.

"She's ready for you now," Cassie urged.

Reluctantly, Victoria slid the chastity device back into the bag and turned to face the parlour owner. Taking a moment to compose herself, she lurched into motion, following the older woman through the door and into the back of the shop.

Cassie took a seat and waited, scrolling through her phone. She sent a message to Billie to check that the boys were behaving. Billie sent back a group shot of them all eating pizza, Charlie doing cross eyes in the foreground. She suddenly longed to be there, giggling with her children, enjoying the company of her friends. The time dragged.

"Hey, we're done," a woman's voice called out, eventually, "Do you want to check?"

Cassie put her phone away, compartmentalising her life again, and followed the older woman into the back of the parlour.

The parlour owner was still wearing blue latex gloves, standing next to the reclining chair on which Victoria sat. Cassie could see the sheen of sweat on the younger woman's skin and a wild look in her eyes, the experience still vivid in her mind. There was a towel draped over her lap.

"Just lift it up and let me know. I used the plastic ones like you asked."

Without asking Victoria for permission, Cassie peeled the towel back to expose the younger woman's splayed legs and her reddened pussy. In each lip there were two tiny dimples. Cassie found that her mouth had suddenly gone very dry. There was a strange tingling in her guts as she inspected the work she had asked to be done on her client.

The parlour owner stepped forward and spread Victoria wide very gently with her fingers. She teased the clit hood up to reveal two more flesh-toned dimples sitting above and below the nub of Victoria's clit.

"How's it look?" the older woman enquired.

Cassie needed a moment to take in the parlour owner's craftsmanship.

"Perfect," she announced, "Almost invisible."

"Yeah, and the plastic is soft too, so you'd really need to be, uh, down at the coalface to detect them at all. If you are... um...."

Cassie raised her eyes from the exposed crotch. "Oh no, this is for her husband. I'm just helping out. Moral support."

The older woman laughed, "Then in that case, no problem here. In my experience, finding a man who can locate a clit is a miracle, let alone a bar through one."

Cassie laughed too, but Victoria remained silent, her legs splayed to display her most intimate parts to the inspection of the other two women.

"You can close up now," Cassie said, "And get dressed."

Victoria complied and the parlour owner stripped off her gloves and threw them into the waste.

"What about sex?" Cassie enquired, "How would that affect the healing process?"

"I wouldn't recommend it for at least a week, to make sure she's started to recover. Given what she's just had done, I don't think abstinence is going to be her problem. It's not going to feel good for a while. Just paracetamol for the pain if and when required, no soaps, just gentle rinsing with water. I'll give you a leaflet."

Victoria got dressed. She took the instruction leaflet and slipped it into her back pocket, then stood there, waiting.

"I'll just need to settle up here, so you may as well head out," Cassie told her, "I'll give you a call later."

Victoria forced a little smile and was gone.

"Nervous little bunny," the older woman observed, wryly. "I'm to be convinced it was entirely her idea."

Cassie let the comment pass. "How much?"

"Let me ring it up."

The parlour owner walked over to the little screen on her desk and began to tap in numbers.

"Wait," Cassie said.

She watched the older woman turn to her, feeling her heartrate spike.

Commit.

"Yeah?"

"I want you to do me as well."

She saw the woman raise an eyebrow. "We don't do two-for-one deals. It's full price."

"Fine."

Cassie began to unbutton her jeans and hoisted herself onto the chair. Her pulse was pounding in her ears, a strange wild elation rising up. She pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles, exposing herself to the other woman.

"So, whatcha in for? Your friend had the full works."

Cassie looked down at her waxed pussy, imagining what she wanted to ask. "Just the clitoris, I think."

"Oh, wow. Going hardcore straight outta the gate. Metal or the same as your friend? You also got a husband you want to surprise?"

"I guess, the same. How's it look? Can you do it?"

Cassie waited while the parlour owner slipped on a fresh pair of gloves. Cassie braced for the touch of sterile latex against her pussy and when it came, she felt a spike of adrenaline. The fingers spread her labia gently, then teased up her hood. A fingertip explored her clit, sending little shivers through her. She struggled valiantly to not let herself be turned on by the touch but could feel moistness within her.

"Just saying, don't stress about getting damp. A lot of women get like this, with the nerves and the excitement, I'm not taking it personally. You're not going to feel even remotely turned on in a minute. Horizontal or vertical? You've got a good target to aim at."

"Uh, what?"

The older woman grinned. "I'm just saying that you're relatively well endowed, so you'd support a cross bar if that's your thing, rather than vertical."

Cassie blinked, looking at the parlour owner's deadpan expression. The older woman's face didn't change at all as she spoke again.

"You say that to a guy and he thinks it's Christmas."