When One Door Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stretch out, it's my turn in the saddle," she ordered.

Leslie squatted over me teasingly, just low enough to graze my cock with her soft, damp fur as she worked her hips to and fro. She flattened her hands against my chest, slowly lowering herself till her slick labia parted, gliding over the length of my saddle horn. She sighed, closing her eyes and pressed down harder, dragging her slippery gash over the veins and ridges of my stiff manhood.

"Shit, Don, I could cum just like this. Your cock feels so good just sliding my pussy back a forth."

"Do it, Les. Make yourself cum for me. Cum for us both, I wanna watch you pleasure yourself."

"You sure? But what if I go too far and can't stop myself, or what if I make you blow your load too soon? I really wanted you to cum inside me again."

"Well then, I suppose we'll just have to do it all over again until we get it right, K?"

"Ooh, a man of conviction as well as a fat cock. Okay, maybe for a little while then. Sorry, this just feels too damned good to stop."

"Don't apologize. I'm not exactly miserable this way."

Leslie continued the sensual game of gliding-the-rail, propelling us both insanely close to orgasm. She became wetter as she slid back and forth. The guttural moans in her throat grew louder as her speed increased. All at once her fingers dug into my chest, anchoring herself as spasm after orgasmic spasm ripped through her slight, quivering frame.

"Oh, Jesus, fucking...!" she wailed. "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!"

Her body trembled as her legs flailed in and out, beating her knees against my ribcage in a rippling climax that took over all muscle control. Suddenly she let her full weight settle atop me, grinding her greasy slit to and fro along my rail as her fingers flew to her remarkably stiff nipples, pulling and twisting them so hard I was sure she'd tear them off. Her body became a mass of chaotic jerks and twitches as she drove herself into another quick climax that left her gasping for air.

My front seat view to Leslie pleasuring herself reminded me of the times my wife would randomly take it upon herself to start masturbating in font of me. It was as much for her as it was for me. Pam knew it drove me crazy to see her enjoying her own body, and that I'd throw her down like a rag doll and fuck her to another crushing orgasm before the first had faded away.

Settling a bit as the waves passed, Leslie's hips all but halted as she leaned further forward, kissing me and rubbing her throbbing clit in the sensitive notch of my glans in short, rapid strokes. Again she shrieked, her fingers digging into my chest, my skin stinging as her nails cut in. She kept rubbing my dick with her slippery, engorged clit and creamy lips until I couldn't hardly stand it any longer. My hands clamped onto her gyrating hips trying to concentrate her movements as I was close to exploding. Leslie felt the first pulses throbbing against her pussy, positioning her hot little button just at the head as I let go, bathing her clit with warm, gooey semen. She purred with each thick glob that hit home, launching her into a third powerful climax.

Leslie collapsed on my chest, sobbing happily into my shoulder. I held her tight, letting her mind settle and her body relax in the ebbing tide of multiple orgasms.

I don't know how long we quietly laid there, glued to one another. Her limp body laid warm and comfy atop my chest, her heart pounding against mine. That alone was well worth the time spent. To simply lay with someone in my arms again was a gift in itself. I tried not being too presumptive or hopeful, but I was beginning to think Les was someone I could get used to having around and definitely in my arms.

Leslie raised up. leaning on her outstretched arms with a huge smile on her face.

"Well now. That turned out way better than I expected," she gushed.

"Yeah, that last one kind of surprised me. I never would've thought squirting on your clit would've done it for you, especially after the first two orgasms. That was pretty hot."

"It depends on how wound up I am. When I'm really aroused and everything is working for me, it's like riding a roller coaster with lots of hills and the car racing out of control, skipping from peak to peak, bypassing the valleys. I just bounce from one orgasm to the next."

"That's cool. What's your personal best?"

"Four or five I think. Maybe six. Been too long to be sure."

"Are you saying everything was going right for you today?"

"Good enough for a hat trick, which ain't too shabby for only a second romp."

While we talked in the afterglow of another session of glorious sex, Leslie's hips began moving again, gently gliding her creamy folds all over my softened manhood. Her face went semi-serious for a second, lowering her lips to mine and looked deep into my eyes.

"Thanks friend, we needed that," she whispered.

"Yes we did. Thank you. Just imagine if we'd been actually fucking."

"Trust me, the thought of us fucking again has never left my mind. Why do you think I'm giving your cock my best pussy massage? We gotta get that soldier back in action," laughed Leslie.

"Just give me a few minutes, then I should be ready for another go. He's not used to this much action in one day. But, I have to say, your massage technique does have invigorating qualities."

"We gonna put those handlebars to use this time? I'm itching to try them out."

"You Betchum Red Rider."

Leslie suddenly became quite giddy at the prospect of finally using the handholds Pam and I had enjoyed from the very day we installed them. One of her favorite things to do was stand me against the wall and tie my arms and legs in spread-eagle fashion so she could have her way with me. Often using the shower head on various pulse settings, along with her plethora of talents, edging me for what seemed like hours on end. Who was I to complain? Pam and I learned early on in our marriage that we could trust each other completely, working hard to learn what it took to float each other's boat, whatever the mood.

"Fuck, I can't wait. Feels like you're about ready to go too."

"That's the restorative powers of a good pussy massage. You're really excited about using them, aren't you?"

"Sorry if I'm being silly about it, but, yes I am."

"How come?"

"Of all the sexual positions there are, getting it from behind is my absolute, all-time favorite. On all fours, against a wall, or bent over just about anything, it doesn't matter. I love it. An old cowboy, boyfriend of mine, once draped me over a prized saddle he had resting on a bench in his Dad's barn. He just laid me over it and drilled my pussy from behind for like half an hour. I was screaming, the horses were whinnying. God only knows what it sounded like from the outside. Anyway, doggy just has this raw submissiveness to it that I don't experience in other positions."

"You like being submissive?"

"Oh yeah. It kind of makes me feel owned which I don't mind with the right man. A good hard doggy fuck with the right partner makes me absolutely delirious."

"Well then, let's see if we can get you somewhere in the neighborhood of delirium."

"Let's see if we both can." Leslie held my chin and kissed me, "Today's been fabulous, Don. I feel so much better than I did when I woke up this morning. Thank you for the friendship, and the fun."

"My pleasure, Les. Thank you."

I took the liberty and pleasure of kissing her back, giving her little ass a sharp crack of my hand before turning her toward the wall, taking up her favorite position. After the things we'd already done, and seeing the torture she put her own nipples through, I didn't think a firm swat across her buns would be out of order.

"FYI, that could've been harder. Just sayin'," declared Leslie. "And a little more often, maybe."

"Well alrighty then. Should I go and dig out my old riding crop?"

"If it's close by, I don't like waiting when I'm fixin' to fuck. Do you?" she teased.

"No, no, no, perhaps next time."

"Next time? You mean that, Don?"

"I try to not say things I don't mean."

"Okay, I certainly like the idea of a next time. I mean, I know what you said about coming here when I'm avoiding my husband, but I wasn't sure if you meant, this too."

"Well not, just for this, but yeah, why not this too? It seems to be working well for us today."

"Hmm. Okay, why the hell not?" I like the idea of that."

I turned Leslie back toward the handlebar wall, wrapping my arms around her, and kissing the nape of her neck. She shivered as I took an earlobe between my teeth, gently nibbling and tugging.

"Jesus, Don, your hot breath is driving me crazy, Hon."

"Deal with it. You're pretty effective yourself, Les."

My hands took to wandering paths of their own. One finding Leslie's breast, cupping it gently and kneading its firm flesh while the other hand foraged through her misty muff for something to occupy its digits. Leslie hissed, turning her mouth to mine as my eager fingers found the perfect diversion deep in her lush garden. Her fingers and knuckles turned white wrapping tighter around the bars as my fingers spread her lips, rubbing the precious pink pearl just above.

Leslie's nipples stood out, beet red and tingling, having gotten the best I dared without hurting her too much. She laid her head back on my shoulder, turning her mouth to me, and latched on to my earlobe, nibbling and sucking. Her hot breath on my neck drove me insane with lust as I plunged two fingers into her creamy snatch, fucking her wildly. Just as she began to moan louder, humping my hand, I pulled my fingers nearly all the way out, gently caressing her throbbing pearl again.

"Are you really sure you want to do this, Les? Perhaps another time?" I whispered.

"It's not nice to tease a bitch in heat. Didn't your wife ever tell you that?"

"Quite often actually, but she seemed to like the things that happened when I didn't listen, just as much."

"Such, a naughty, naughty boy," hissed Leslie.

Leslie leaned forward, taking hold of a pair of handlebars about shoulder height and breadth. I took one last sucking nibble of her lobe, then laid a meandering trail of kisses down her spine, causing her to shiver violently from head to toe, slinging the water from her swaying tits, and jiggling her gorgeous ass against my renewed hard-on.

"Jesus Christ, you have a marvelous touch!" she purred.

I dropped to one knee and once again let my lips and tongue leisurely explore the savory prize hidden deep in her crack while softly twiddling her clit. Tremoring legs and ragged breath told me Leslie was ready to be taken. She reached back, harshly clutching a fistful of my hair and pulled hard, grinding my mouth against her damp sphincter.

"You do that so nicely, Don. I so enjoy a man that knows how to eat my ass," she hissed.

A quick taste of her charms was all I could do. To my surprise, my cock had stiffened to a point bordering on painful and needed relief. Fortunately Les was quite willing to come to my rescue.

I stood close behind Leslie, cock in hand, stroking the head up and down her greasy split. She exhaled heavily, bending further to take a firm grip of the lowest handlebars by her knees. Widening her stance, she glanced back at me smiling devilishly as if saying, "Let me have it!".

Leslie's hips quivered as I split her slick labia, pushing into her, my legs shaking much the same. We both gasped at the moment of penetration, amazed at how well we fit together. Though we'd fucked in bed earlier, and played ride-the-rail moments ago, it became quite clear the more time we spent together, the more our bodies reawakened to the sensations we used to know so well, feeling them more intensely with each round as well as discovering new ones with each other.

"Oh, fuck yeah! I said it before and I'll say it again. That's a nice fuckin' dick." she declared. "Don't you dare go easy on me either, pound my pussy!"

"Like I own it?"

"You do own it, Sugar. Believe me, you do own it."

Leslie's fingers turned milk white, clenched tightly around the knee-high bars with my hands roughly wringing her waist as we mercilessly slammed our wet bodies together. Leslie's confession of her love for doggy sex was an understatement. The intensity with which she slammed her ass against me bordered on battery. The slapping of our wet skin cracked sharply in the shower stall, echoing amid our beastly grunts as we fucked each other with a greedy lust, trying to make up for time and pleasures lost.

"Jesus, Leslie, your cunt is absolute heaven, like fire and silk. I can't hold it, Hon, I'm gonna blow!"

"Do it Donnie, cream my pussy!"

My body stiffened in spasm after spasm, spilling yet another load into Leslie's depths as she continued thrusting rearward, milking me for every drop and fucking her herself to a roiling orgasm.

"Christ, I can't get enough of that cock," she shouted, slamming her hips even harder. "Fuck me, Don! Fuck me till I bust!"

Leslie's head hung between her locked arms, giving her a prime view of her pussy stroking my cock as she ass-rammed me with all her might.

"God I love watching my pussy get drilled. Dick me Baby, wreck my cunt!"

Sure that I'd soften soon, I continued pounding Leslie as long as I could. Her pussy felt so wonderful, now twice as warm and sloppy as when we began. I eased into a slower pace my tired back could endure, allowing my hands to wonder under her tummy till they found her sexy nipples, hard as granite, and whipping dizzily in the steamy air as her tits jerked violently back and forth with every thump of her ass. Taking each one between a thumb and two fingers, I pulled and twisted them like she loved. Leslie winced and groaned, whimpering lustily at the exquisite pain, clamping her sloppy twat around my fading erection, locking me inside her until she had her fill of dick.

"Oh yes, God yes! I'm fuckin' cumming Sugar! Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohhhh shit fucking hell Goddamn it! Oh, ohh... Good mooorning Reverend Peterpuller!" cried Leslie. "Jesus, Mary, and Herman you know how to fuck a bitch!"

I couldn't help laughing until I cried at Les's lengthy and rapturous outburst. I tried holding it back but the guffaw's kept coming as leaned against the shower wall, watching her go through what I assumed was a post climactic workout to get her body back to normal. She held on to a pair of waist high handlebars doing deep knee bends. Residual tremors raced through her legs, shaking her entire body each time she stood up straight.

"I'm guessing that was..." I began, but before I could finish, Leslie let go of the bars, and slung her arms around my neck, kissing all over my face, and dragging her lusty tongue between my lips as she kissed from one cheek to the other.

"Well, as I was saying, I guess that one was quite the payoff?"

"Oh my God, Don, that was absolutely fan-fuckin-tastic. I may walk funny for a couple of days from lack of practice, but my pussy's one happy little hole right now."

"That was pretty awesome, wasn't it? Um, by the way, who pray tell is Reverend Peterpuller? Oh, and Herman?"

Les burst into laughter as she tried explaining her rather inordinate orgasmic cries. "Uh, yeah, about that. I tend to get a little incoherent and or nonsensical during really intense orgasms, and I'm liable to shout out just about anything. I have no idea where any of it comes from, it just comes out. A sort of orgasmic Tourette's I suppose."

"That's pretty funny. I like it."

"You Sir, were certainly quick to pick up on what I like. I'm impressed, and; a little flattered. You made a good start, but don't be afraid to hurt my girls a little more if you want, and my buns. They've been quite lonely and enjoy a bit of harsh discipline now and again."

"Well then, remind me when were done to leave myself a note?"

"Sure, for what?"

"To find that damn riding crop of mine. It seems I may be needing it in the future."

Leslie giggled like a Daddy's girl who just found out she was getting the pony she always wanted. She immediately turned around, squatting in front of me, and took my rubbery friend between her lips, scouring the ridges and creases of any creamy remains from our hottest sex yet.

"I'm sorry Less, I believe he's down for the count this time. At least for a while, anyway. Not to mention I think you may have drained my balls flat."

"That's okay, I just didn't want any leftovers going to waste. My pussy got all the goodies again it seems, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a little cleanup detail."

Her mouth was amazing, even on my tired and well ridden appendage. But there would be no resurrecting the dead so soon after such a wonderful afternoon of much needed sex. Les continued to lick and suck until she was sure I'd been cleansed of any tasty leftovers.

When satisfied I was spotless, Leslie stood up, leaning into me as I gathered her in my arms. I returned the shower spray to a heavier flow as we stood underneath, kissing soft and slow, letting the hot spray ease our tired muscles.

With our fingers and toes well pickled, Les and I reluctantly stepped from the shower to dry ourselves and dress. Leslie had a worried look on her face, almost avoiding eye contact as she quietly dressed.

"So you going to take that home with you?" I asked.

"What?"

"Whatever it is putting that little scowl on your pretty face."

"It's nothing, Don. Don't worry about it."

"It is something, I can tell. Is it about going home?"

"Well, it wasn't."

"Sorry. Are you sure that's all? You can talk to me ya know, if you want."

"It's just something I said earlier and probably shouldn't have."

"Can't know for sure unless you tell me."

"Alright. While we were going at it earlier, I mentioned your wife, maybe a couple of times, I don't know. I'm sorry, Don. I know she's probably not what you want to talk about while having sex with someone else."

"Listen. I love my wife, always will, and I still grieve for her."

"I know. That's why..."

"Wait, let me finish. I love Pam as I always did, and grieve for her still, but we completed our physical time together when she died. We were very happy and grateful for the time we had. Whatever happens now or in the future, nothing can take that happiness away from me. I like talking about Pam any chance I get. I'm proud of her and the life we had together, and I want people to know who she was. If she comes up during sex, so be it. So please don't feel bad about mentioning her."

"Okay, I'll try."

"You know, Pam believed in a hereafter, so it maybe it was her putting herself into your thoughts to remind me that she's always watching. She always liked to rattle my cage one way or another," I chuckled.

"Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. If she is watching over me, I'm glad. Does it bother you if she is?"

"No. Just from what little I've learned about you today, I'd probably want to stay near if it was me instead."

"While we're on the subject of spouses, I have to say, and ask something if you don't mind?"

"We said anything, Don, so go ahead."

"It's just that after spending the better part of the day with you, I can't fathom why your husband could turn to another woman so abruptly when he already had you, even if she is a former flame. I just don't get it."

"Well, that makes two of us. I've always tried do anything and everything I could to keep him happy, In bed, and out, at least without losing myself. I don't know, maybe I'm just not exactly what he wanted."

"And it took him nearly twenty years to figure that out? Even if that's so, he should have done the stand-up thing and faced you about it instead of running around behind your back without a word."

"I know, I used to lay awake nights trying to figure out what I did to turn him away, but I was only punishing myself with self-doubt and a severe lack of sleep, so I quit. My only conclusions thus far is that maybe I'm nothing like he wants, or she's got a sugar pussy, and big tits filled with Irish single malt. Two of his favorite things in one shameless cunt."