When One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't get to talk like that. Do you know why? Of course you know why. Because you're a sissy who gets hard when another man fucks you. The moment I saw you with Mckenzie in the hotel lobby, I knew you'd be my bitch."

His thrusts were getting more and more deliberate. The sensations coursing my body were quickly becoming overwhelming and Brad was showing no signs of slowing down. I was now just holding on for dear life as he aggressively fucked me into the bed. Suddenly, his large hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and twisted me with it to face the mirror.

"Look at yourself getting banged in front of your girlfriend. And how great is it that so much of this was her idea. Such a kinky girl you've got there."

My face blushed the moment I looked at the sight in the mirror. My lipstick smeared over my face. My white lingerie tugging in all angles. And of course, my poor asshole getting penetrated over and over again.

I watched as Mckenzie made her way over to me, only wearing the untied robe. She gave me another passionate kiss in between my moans before she spoke.

"Oh baby, I knew the moment we met that you were destined for this. It was just so obvious."

While she spoke, Mckenzie was repositioning herself so I could eat her out as Brad banged me from behind.

"And now, look what I did to you. You're serving my roommates drinks in lingerie. You're getting butt plugs inserted in front of my friends. You're sucking on strap-ons in front of your ex-girlfriends."

My face was turning crimson as she recapped all the humiliating things I had let her do to me. At least it was now buried in her pussy. The worst of it was that her words were turning me on so much.

"Speaking of Kristina, I introduced her to a well endowed ex-lover of mine a couple weeks ago. Let's just say she's been very satisfied recently. Imagine if she could watch you right now, a little slut in heat getting shown her place. Do you want me to video call her again?"

The thoughts of my vindictive ex getting fucked combined with Brad driving me even harder into the bed allowed only a moan in response. I knew better than to say 'no' so I just kept my head down, continued to go down on her, and accepted her teasing. Suddenly Brad's voice growled behind me as his two hands slapped and spanked my ass.

"What do you say to Mckenzie?"

Brad then gripped my hair again and pulled my head so I was now looking up at her grinning face. The remaining few threads of pride I had left didn't stand a chance. My words could barely get out of my mouth with the pounding Brad was giving me.

"...Thank you...Mckenzie..," escaped my gritted teeth in between moans, "for breaking me...and for letting Brad fuck me."

"Aww, you're welcome, baby!" Mckenzie mockingly exclaimed back, "But even when you tried to act tough, I knew you always wanted it. Your little boners told me how much you did."

And my boner was saying the same thing right now. Brad was no longer having sex with me in a loving manner but was now fucking me like I was his whore. I couldn't believe it. Just a few months ago I had a rather vanilla sex life. Now another man was mounting me and using my holes to make himself cum. I had never felt so submissive in my life.

Brad's pace was somehow getting even faster. I was originally just trying to survive the sensory overload of Brad's intense fucking, but now I was not only tolerating it, but reluctantly getting off on it. The more aggressively he spanked me or the harder he held my face down in Mckenzie's pussy just made me hornier and hornier. I couldn't explain it, but all my body craved in the moment was Brad to make it his.

And then he abruptly stopped.

My reactive groan in frustration made Mckenzie giggle above me. Instinctively my hips began to rock back and forth on his cock to at least recreate some stimulation. For a moment I thought Brad had stopped because he had cummed in me, but it was evident the real reason was that he wanted me to ride him.

At least when Brad was fucking me I could pretend I was at his mercy. Using my own free will to ride him seemed so more emasculating. It didn't matter, though. My body had already made that decision for me. I just needed Brad's dick in me. I no longer cared at how much of a slutty mess I resembled.

It was almost natural how easily my hips swayed over his cock. Mckenzie was back to fingering herself with a lustful stare. She watched me rock myself in a circular motion, moaning every time I inserted myself deeper down his shaft. Every thrust on it was feeling better than the last. The feeling of my hole gripping his cock anytime I pulled away would send shivers down my legs.

That deep pleasurable sensation was beginning to bubble up again inside of me. It started in small waves, slowly but gradually, building up intensity. My body would instinctively chase it with each bounce on Brad's cock. Everything felt electrifying, from Brad's caress of my recently spanked butt to seeing Mckenzie's rolled up red panties next to bed. Just thinking about her getting fucked, exactly how I currently was, was somehow making me more and more aroused. Even just hearing Brad's grunts behind me were intensifying each wave.

Brad grabbed my hips and began taking back control. For a split second I worried that I was in trouble again, but Brad's powerful thrusts almost felt like they were mimicking the motions my body was just doing to him. This wasn't the same Brad that was trying to fuck me into the ground a few moments ago (although a part of me liked that Brad, too). This was a passionate version of him that wanted me to cum. I found that to be so sexy.

And I wanted him to cum, too. My excited body responded in tandem to his movements. A quick glance at the mirror made me feel even hotter as I watched my lingerie clad body bounce alongside him, his fingers toying with my garter straps. I watched Mckenzie's reflection squeal and moan next to me as she brought herself closer to her own orgasm. I read her lips say 'This is so fucking hot to me.

My body was now in uncharted territory. It had never come this close to getting off from just anal stimulation. The waves reverberating through my body were getting stronger and stronger each time. My body desperately ached for release. I was getting so close, I had barely even noticed that my penis was soft again.

It didn't matter at all, though. My body no longer needed it to cum. It dangled uselessly as Brad's strong arms pulled me around. In a flash, one of those arms went under my chest and lifted me up from all fours to kneeling. With his cock still buried in me, I could feel his broad torso pressing against my back, his arm locked around my chest. Mckenzie gasped as Brad began biting the back of my neck and my ear.

I couldn't think anymore. The pleasure radiating from inside had taken complete control. My back was now completely arched against Brad's body as the sensations grew stronger. It felt like this was finally it. My moans were turning into full blown yells as I approached my climax.

Suddenly Brad threw me back towards the bed. My arms were way too weak to support my body in this state so Brad's arms needed to catch me. This was definitely what he wanted, though. His grunts were getting louder, too, as he plowed me into the mattress. I could hear Mckenzie's breathing picking up next to me as she continued to play with herself. Every thrust was pushing me closer to the edge. My whole body was shaking as I approached it. And finally... finally....

For a split second, it felt as if all the energy in my body had accumulated into a single point deep inside me... and then exploded out of me with tremendous force.

I screamed into the bed as loud as I could. I was in complete ecstasy as my exhausted body flopped on the bed with Brad moaning on top of me. The mind blowing feeling went on for what felt like minutes. I could feel Brad cumming inside of me, the new sensation only adding to my blissful state. Soon, the only remaining sound was Mckenzie's cries as she fingered herself to orgasm.

Even without Brad's body weight on top of me, I don't think I could've moved due to the euphoric state I was in. I could only lay there and listen to the three of us catch our collective breath. There was a warm feeling covering my groin and my thigh. Even though my penis was soft, I had cum all over myself. I didn't care, though. That had been the most explosive orgasm of my life.

And unlike my usual orgasms, my brain didn't suddenly sober up afterwards. As I laid there on the bed, I felt only contentment. After another few moments of just laying there, Brad adjusted his weight off me and was now spooning me instead. Mckenzie was cuddled up against me from the other side. Brad's voice eventually ended the silence.

"I've got a proposal for you."

I was a little surprised. Brad typically didn't ask me questions, he usually gave me orders.

"As you know, I haven't been around much because of the work I do," he continued, "Well, things have come together recently and I'm now in the fortunate position where I can afford, and indulge, myself some freedoms."

My mind was still unsure where he was going with this.

"So here's the offer. Mckenzie and I are inviting you to come live with me."

As I glanced towards Mckenzie she whispered, "I'm in if you're in."

Brad went on, "My home has more than enough space for the three of us. If you'd like, you could get a job out there. Or don't. Besides, Mckenzie tells me you're an excellent maid and I have this brand new house to keep clean."

My mind was spinning as my words came out, "Would I be dressed like this the whole time?"

"You can dress however you'd like," Brad responded, "But I'm sure there'll be times you'll want to be, or I'll want you to be, in something a little.. naughtier. And I know Mckenzie loves picking your outfits."

My penis moved at the thought. I guess it was working again.

I didn't have much time to think about it before a loud banging on the door scared me out of my train of thought.

Brad squeezed my ass and smiled, "Go check who it is."

I knew I looked like a mess but nothing could bother me right now. As I bent over to pick up my panties from the ground, Brad spoke again.

"Wear Mckenzie's. You don't get to wear white after tonight."

Mckenzie laughed as I picked up her red panties that were rolled up not far from mine. I guess Brad used the same move on both of us before he fucked us. By the time I had pulled the lacy material over my white garter straps and sore butt, my cock was back to being rock hard. There was fortunately a silk robe with the hotel's logo draped on a chair nearby that I could quickly throw on.

The knocking intensified as I made my way to the door. I had soon realized the robe was not meant to be seen in public. I had to hold it over my chest to cover up my bustier and the bottom barely reached the top of my stockings, teasing the bottoms of my straps. At least it covered up my erection, though. Also, every step was a reminder that a real cock had been inside my ass. It wasn't too bad right now, but I knew I'd be sorer tomorrow.

I looked through the peephole in the door and froze. On the other side stood a security guard and a police officer. Doing my best to stay in the cover of darkness from inside my room, I took a deep breath and opened the door halfway.

The officer went straight to the point, "Hi, we received multiple reports of yelling and screaming coming from this room."

As she spoke, I could feel my face heating up. Had I really been that loud? I took a step out and looked down the hall. I could faintly make out and hear some muffled commotion on the far side. I guess I had been. Oh, well. In my state of post-sex bliss, it didn't matter. Nor could it hide my smile.

I watched as the two stared me down for a moment and came to the obvious realization of what the sounds were. After exchanging a knowing smile with the security guard, she smirked and simply told me to just keep it down.

I nodded, closed the door, and made my way back to the bedroom. It wasn't until I glanced at myself in the mirror on the wall that I remembered I still had lipstick on. And it was a mess.

Still weighing Brad and Mckenzie's proposal, I climbed back on to the bed. It sounded crazy to move to another country but what did I have to lose? I was still young enough to do something like this and I could always come back when I wanted. Nor was work a reason. I wasn't married to my job and my skills were transferable if I wanted to get new one out there. So fuck it, why not? My penis definitely agreed.

Brad was now laying on his back, with Mckenzie curled up under one of his arms. I rightfully took my place in his other arm and nodded to the two of them.

"I'm in."

Mckenzie gave an excited yelp and passionately kissed me on top of Brad's chest. I was back in my euphoric state. It wasn't long after that the toll of the evening had finally hit my exhausted body. After giving Mckenzie one last kiss, I peacefully drifted off into a deep sleep.

The End.

-

--

---

--

-

The following takes place concurrently alongside the events in the previous five chapters.

CHAPTER -1

A few hours outside the city, a white SUV sped through the winding rural roads. Deeper and deeper into the heart of the woods the driver went, until he reached a place where the pavement ended. He continued on, taking the vehicle down a dirt trail before completely veering offroad into a secluded area of high grass. After removing his belongings and wiping it down for fingerprints, he began his long walk back to civilization...

Patrick was exhausted as he sat at the hotel bar overlooking the lobby. The walk after ditching the SUV was painful no doubt, but unfortunately necessary. He didn't want to admit it, but he was actually spooked. That local news article about the two missing college students had picked up traction, and he knew he needed to lay low. Making the SUV vanish was vital for this, given that it happened to belong to one of the missing students.

What ironically frustrated him even more than the article itself were it's inaccuracies. For one thing, it described him as a 'perpetrator coming after college students'. This point was a particular annoyance to Patrick. When it came to his extra-curricular hobby of murder, he didn't discriminate. It was pure coincidence that second person was also a student, and had he realized that beforehand, he'd obviously have chosen someone else. But his sloppiness led to this viral news article, which led him here to this hotel tonight.

It could still be worse. He was fortunate to have noticed this hotel on his way to ditch the car. He was also lucky to get a room so last minute, especially with a wedding evidently going on there. And best of all, they took cash. Patrick took another sip of his whisky drink and peered out over the lobby, following along with the various interactions taking place. Privately, he prided himself on his people-watching skills. They weren't just imperative to him evading capture all this time, they could also provide him entertainment.

But even that front had been bleak. The most amusing interaction so far was an attractive woman flirting with a well-built man in front of her boyfriend, who was just obliviously standing there holding her bags. Even from his vantage point at the bar, it was obvious that she wanted to fuck the guy. Patrick even knew the man's name was Brad since the woman had excitedly called it out when she first saw him.

As the hours and the whiskies crept by, Patrick knew he was playing a dangerous game with himself. Drinking made him more susceptible to partake in his very secret hobby, and that would completely undermine his reason for being there in the first place, to lay low. As the wedding guests began to stream into the bar for the after party, Patrick understood that to be his cue to leave. He chuckled to himself when he recognized the attractive woman from earlier passing by under the arm of the man named Brad, with her poor boyfriend chasing behind them carrying her purse.

A hand tapped Patrick's shoulder as he attempted to escape the newly crowded bar. It belonged to another wedding guest, dressed in a stunning champagne-pink colored number. Within moments of giving him her name (it was Corrie), her hand was creeping up his thigh. It was obvious what her intentions were with him tonight.

For as beautiful as Corrie was, though, Patrick was torn. Unlike other notorious men in history, there was zero connection between murder and sex for Patrick. Murder was murder and sex was sex. That being said, if the former was too much on his brain, it could become distracting and negatively affect the latter. This and the several whisky drinks didn't leave him with confidence that his penis could stay up right now.

Corrie just dripped too much sex to say no to, though. He'd take his chances. He also knew he didn't stand a chance when she aggressively kissed him in the elevator and followed him back to his room. Within minutes, Corrie's shiny dress was off and her naked tan body laid across the bedspread. Even though it was the one of the hottest sights he'd even seen, his penis was simply not cooperating. The frustration was building and Patrick knew he needed to get out before he did something stupid.

With just an undershirt on and an unbuckled pair of pants, Patrick stormed out the room. He needed to get away from people. Before he knew it, he was out of the elevator and opening the door to the rooftop. At least it should be empty there and he could calm down.

It wasn't empty, but it was close.

Overlooking the view facing the lake stood a man in a green jacket. He was smoking a joint and clearly amused by whatever he was typing into his phone. Still laughing when he finally noticed Patrick up there, he smiled and held the joint up as an invitation. Patrick couldn't hide his shaking hands as it was passed to him and the man clearly noticed.

"You must be freezing! Take my jacket, I have a suit on underneath."

He did his best to fake a smile as the man twisted himself out of it. Patrick took a deep breath. The extra warmth from the jacket was actually helping. For a moment, he could feel himself relaxing. But then the man made a grave mistake.

He lifted himself up on the balcony, dangerously sitting on the railing. The opportunity was too tempting to pass up.

In one motion, Patrick shoved him over the edge.

CHAPTER -2

Immediately, Patrick knew he fucked up.

His eyes quickly swept the rooftop. There didn't look to be any cameras. The man had landed in a choppier area of the lake which at least limited the noise. Patrick sorted through the pockets of the green jacket as he jogged back inside and into the stairwell. He pulled out the man's phone, which still had a group chat up on the screen. Underneath was an unsent message that was cut short:

"omg guys, youre not going to believe this but i just ran into a guy who was at the wedding on my way up to the roof. he was wearing panties and a bra hahaha. and i think we're getting brunch with him tomor"

Weird. Patrick pondered his next move. Inside the jacket was a room key, an ID card, and a set of car keys. Finally a plan was coming to be.

Fortunately for Patrick, the man had posted his hotel room number further up in the group chat. This gave him an idea. He'd go the man's room, pack up his things, and disappear with his car. The plan wasn't perfect but it would buy time if it seemed that the man had checked out of the hotel.

All had gone to plan so far and Patrick was now standing in front of his own room holding the man's luggage. Corrie was a wildcard, though. He assumed she had left but there was still a chance she could be sleeping. Neither was right. Corrie was awake and scrolling through her phone on his bed when Patrick opened the door. She had even taken the liberty of pouring herself a mini bottle of champagne from his fridge. Still naked, she looked up from her phone.