When Ordinary Isn't Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillDevo
WillDevo
863 Followers

"Yeah, okay," she said quietly.

"Please turn around and face away from me."

She stared at him for a few moments, then turned, watching him over her shoulder. She got the same fuzzy feeling she'd experienced at the drugstore as she saw his eyes explore her form. An almost animalistic instinct compelled her to act without thinking. She very subtly bent at her hips. She got goosebumps when she saw his eyes widen, his brows rise, and the corners of his lips curl up in the slightest of smiles.

"You should stop putting yourself down. You're perfect. Just... perfect. I'm sorry if that's too forward, but I want you to know that. Now, come here for a second."

She closed the distance with a few steps and stood in front of him where he sat on the sofa.

He reached his hands out toward her, moving very slowly to give her time to anticipate his contact without startling her. He gently took the sides of her shirt in his grasp and pulled the slack toward her back, tightening the fabric across the front of her torso.

His breath staggered. "You most certainly are not a butter ," he murmured, relaxing his neck, placing his forehead on her breastbone.

She heard him inhale and release a deep sigh when she softly played with his hair. She could feel the heat of his breath through the cotton of her tee. It warmed her all the way to her center.

"I can feel your pulse," he whispered. "Are you okay? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No. Quite the opposite. I'm not uncomfortable," she answered, running her fingertips through his mist-dampened hair and scalp. She could smell his scent. "Hold me closer."

She felt him wrap his arms around her waist. He drew her between his opened knees and held her firm tummy to his chest. She cuddled his head between her breasts and didn't mind at all when he softly stroked the seat of the jeans he'd bought her.

He felt the small swells of her breasts against him.

"Wow, Peggy. You are so incredibly gorgeous." He sighed and looked up to her eyes. "Your bottom is very... nice."

His words, and the sensation of having his hands there made her heart flutter, which made his next words so unexpected.

"Thank you so much for being in my company tonight, but I think it'd be best if you were to leave."

"We just got here, and I thought--"

"Yeah, me, too. And I don't want that. I mean... I do, but... I don't want to be that kind of guy. I just don't."

She would have felt dejected if his eyes hadn't conveyed sincere honesty.

"Um, okay. Yeah. Um..." she hesitated for five or six seconds. "Do you think you and I could maybe meet for breakfast?"

"I was about to ask the same thing. I'd really like that," he answered with a smile. "Where?"

"This is going to sound weird. Let's meet at... um... Mackie Dee's."

"McDonald's? That's just too perfect! Seriously, I'm all in. How about the one off of International near Destination Parkway?"

"Sure."

"Come here for a second," he said.

She approached him and he drew her into his arms. He kissed her slowly.

"See you tomorrow?" she said.

"Yes, please. I'll walk you to your car."

She took his hand in hers and held it tightly. Slow, tender kisses and fleeting strokes of arms, necks, and bottoms occupied their time as they descended in the elevator.

WillDevo
WillDevo
863 Followers