When Ordinary Isn't Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" his eyes and expression suggested he was grasping her meaning.

"Yes, Eric. I don't like the term myself because it sounds so tawdry. But I can think of nothing I'd rather do than spend the rest of your time here with you," she said before kissing him softly.

"Besides," she added when she felt him stiffen between her legs again. "It's not night yet. It's barely one o'clock in the afternoon, and I don't plan on leaving until you tell me to."

"My word, girl. How did I manage to meet you?"

"Luck of the stars, or maybe the weather. And your honesty... your sensitivity. You thought to protect my dignity when... well, you know. And the way you treated me with such respect last night, with kindness and generosity, and the way you seem so timid, yet I can smell smoke rising from you from some fire I hope I might be responsible for."

He pulled her to him and took her tongue into his mouth.

"You are so totally responsible," he groaned in pleasure of her flavor.

"Ooh hell," she mewled, feeling his erection in contact with her genitals through the multiple layers of clothing.

"Talk to me. Please talk to me and tell me what you want... what you like."

"You... you've knocked me off course, so I don't know," he answered.

She shivered as he traced his fingers over her scapulae and down the sides of her body. Goosebumps appeared on top of goosebumps.

"Just... touch me more."

"Can I..." he asked, tugging at the base of her tucked shirt.

She nodded, leaning back, raising her arms.

He enticed himself as he very slowly lifted her shirt. His eyes delighted in the sight of her bra. He leaned into her and inhaled the scent of her skin. His senses caught the aromas of their shared morning entertainment and his nostrils flared. He traced the tip of his nose across a cup of her bra, and she quivered when it passed over a firm pea-sized morsel he didn't feel underneath the spongy padded fabric.

When she caught the desire showing in his eyes, she playfully removed the garment, stretched the elastic, and shot it to the corner of the room. His pupils dilated as his eyes caught sight of breasts he could only describe as perfect. Nipples which begged to be suckled sprouted from pink areolae just slightly broader than them.

"Oh fu--" He aborted his expletive when he saw her sculpted tummy, taught and lean.

"Say it, Eric, you don't need to be polite. I'm a big girl," she begged.

"You're not a girl. You're a hotter-than-hell woman. Your breasts are so beautiful," he groaned before taking a nipple into his mouth, pulling at it with his lips as it hardened. He then tugged gently at the other.

"That feels so good," she purred.

She felt the fingers of his hands trace from her suede belt down the center seam of her shorts. One hand continued lower, seeking her, craving to touch her between her legs. It met her warmth.

"Be careful, Eric, okay?" she murmured. "I don't want to mess up my clothes again. I didn't bring a change with me."

"I'll stop. Sorry."

"I don't want you to stop, but what I want to do might mess with your brain and I don't want that," she said with frantic kisses between spoken words.

"I don't care. I desire you more than anyone I've ever met."

"Oh?" she cooed.

"Oh."

"It might get a bit... messy. Are you willing?"

"With a perfectly feminine creature like you? I want to get messy with you. We can go shopping later if you need."

He grasped her waist and pushed his hardness against her crotch. She shimmied down his thighs and pressed her palm against the front of his shorts.

"You're so hard ," she groaned, feeling his shaft through his clothes. "I want it. I need it," she whispered.

He nudged her away and she pivoted off his lap.

"Come here. Follow me," he said, offering her a hand which she took. He led her to the bathroom and started water flowing in the shower.

"Good idea," she said, pulling at the back pocket of his shorts. "But first, I want to see the smoke," she cooed, eliciting a chuckle from him.

She turned him to face her, unbuttoned his shorts, and slowly slid the zipper down. Her eyes widened when she slid them down along with his boxers, looking at his man-parts. He drew her back to her feet.

"My turn," he said, kneeling in front of her.

"Eric, are you sure you--"

"More than anything," he answered.

He removed her shorts first, and was awed at the sight of her snug, snowy-white panties.

"Oh, jeez. So hot."

"What is?"

"Why is such simplicity so sexy?" he asked, pressing in opposite directions against her hips, turning her so he could see her pantied bottom. He softly stroked her buttocks and traced the elastic across them. He felt his penis throbbing, beating in rhythm to his pulse.

"May I?" he asked, tugging at the waistband.

She nodded.

As he had with her shirt, he teased himself by drawing her panties ever so slowly down. He nipped at her bottom with his teeth, eliciting gasps from her. They continued to stretch and thin as he drew her briefs over her hips and the beginning swells of her bottom. He saw the crinkled opening of her cute little butt and anticipated the glorious exposure as the gusset of her panties began to separate from the full, plump vulva it concealed.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Even though she was facing away from him, he saw a pair of threads between her lips. They unfurled as the fabric of her panties was pulled away from her groin. They dangled from her body and moved in the breath he exhaled at the sight.

She worried about what he was thinking. She was concerned with her appearance and scent until she felt and heard the warm exhalation. That even a released breath could excite her was an incredible newness. He again grasped her hips gently to pivot her to face him.

His eyes delighted in the full, beautifully sculpted, and trimmed mat of pale fur. He looked up to her eyes, and his arching lips and cheeks offered her a wonderfully appreciative testament of his delight before his lips relaxed to kiss her mons.

It was the lightest of kisses, and it wasn't stationary. He teased his nose and lips with the texture of the coarse hair and the delicate scent of arousal rising from her. He deposited a firmer kiss onto the spongy flesh of her mons and pulled at the hairs he'd clamped between his lips.

Peggy gasped, then sighed deeply, feeling the tugging of the follicles. Grasping his hair, pulling him firmly into her clutch, her clitoris tingled despite being fully hidden between her labia.

"Good god , you're so beautiful," he purred and nibbled lightly at the pad of flesh.

"I love what you're doing," she whimpered because she'd never experienced such sensations before.

He was so squarely in the moment with her that his desire rang in his ears.

"I want you to feel good. I want to give you pleasure. What should I do?" he asked.

"The shower is a great idea. I'm so ready, but I... I need a moment of privacy before I get in."

"Why?"

As an answer, she parted her knees slightly and pointed at the strings dangling from her body. She saw the intense curiosity in his eyes and the turgidity of his involuntarily bobbing erection. She wanted it inside her, and she was more than willing to acquiesce to his desires to expedite their coupling.

She wordlessly stepped to the toilet. She lifted the lid and squatted with her knees astride it to remove the interference. She wrapped it in tissue she'd prepared, then placed it into the waste basket adjacent to the toilet. She feasted on the accepting desire he displayed. His eyes widened more when she allowed him to watch her, much to his surprise, empty her bladder.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Come here," she requested, crooking her finger at him. She reached to the vanity and removed a box from the drugstore's bag.

"This might seem indelicate. I apologize, but I insist," she said very evenly, holding out a box of condoms.

His mind processed her words. He knew she was being rightfully cautious and chastised himself for not being properly prepared.

"I agree," he said, removing one of the five packets from the perforated chain. He peeled open the foil and carefully situated its contents over his shaft. He pinched the tip of the condom to extend its reservoir as she watched, aroused, more than interested.

She stepped into the shower. She almost yelped in glee when she noted the grab bars. She took deliberate hold of one and presented her butt to him.

He followed her lead and moved behind her.

Eric knew Peggy had no idea who he was. There could be no preconceived notions because she knew nothing about him or what he'd recently done. She was in the moment, and she wasn't judging or taking advantage of him. Her lack of knowledge was a blessing in disguise. He craved her and allowed himself to enjoy the incredible intimacy she was offering because of those facts.

Shared, entirely mutual, and genuine intimacy was something that had been absent from his life for quite some time. His unfortunately too-honed senses believed she was not attempting to use him, and he allowed himself the rare pleasure of an attractive, encouraging woman who was displaying true desire to satisfy her own cravings.

Within moments after asking for her consent, and with comfortingly warm water pouring on them, he pushed himself into her body.

"Oh!" she cried out. "Oh, Eric, you... you... you're perfect ."

Her tightness felt exquisite to him. She leaned forward until her back was almost parallel to the floor of the shower which allowed him to enter her completely with his full length, his scrotum against her vulva.

"Don't move yet. Just... let me feel like this. You feel so good," she mewled, pushing her bottom firmly against his hips.

He felt her squeezing his length and saw her anus constrict tightly with the contractions.

She felt his penis nestle at her cervix. Her genitals felt full, engorged, and incredibly sensitive. His size and shape aligned to reach a spot she tended to with toys when she was by herself. She'd never felt it touched before by a man. Her body gripped and squeezed in reflex at the sensation. She rocked her pelvis ever so slightly. Her insides felt every sizzle in the nudges to that magic, tingling hollow.

She brought her free hand between her legs and strummed her clitoris with her fingertips. He could feel her motions fluttering her labia around the base of his penis.

"Oh shit , you feel so good. You're right there. You're right on a spot," she rasped.

He withdrew an inch and pushed even more firmly into her body, grasping her hips, seating himself fully into her.

"Yes! Like that. But harder," she begged.

That she knew exactly what she wanted, and was unencumbered in vocalizing her desires, thrilled and empowered him. He did as she asked, withdrawing slightly and ramming into the pocket which stimulated her fully.

"Oh fuck yes yes yes..." she stammered after a dozen strokes.

Her anus winked repeatedly.

It had been some time since Eric had witnessed a woman evidencing genuine climactic pleasure. His prior three encounters were pretenders. He'd always found it suspicious when any woman had an apparently powerful orgasm mere moments after he'd experienced his, even if he faked it.

He horridly disliked the false fronts women would put on, insisting their pleasure didn't matter, or was on cue. "I only want to make you feel good," they'd say.

He hated being played. He was certain he hadn't given a woman an orgasm due to their own genuine desire and pleasure in ages, but not then, not there, not with Peggy. There was nothing fake about her or her climax, and that fact brought him fulfillment unlike he'd experienced in the same long while.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

He increased the stride of his strokes, pulling out then driving himself back in to his root. It didn't disturb him to see the colorless latex becoming streaked with her menses. Instead, it pleased him that she was enjoying herself and wasn't worried about him experiencing her even then. It allowed him to wrap himself in the exquisite pleasure the mutual offerings of their bodies afforded.

He felt certain sensations begin to draw near. He grasped a cheek of her bottom in one hand and the opposite hip in his other. The tiled bathroom echoed with the slaps of his thighs against hers.

"God, Eric. I'm gonna cum again! What are you doing to me?"

The rhythmic pulses within her pelvic floor ended him. He emptied himself a few strokes later, pushing as deeply into her body as he could. The hand at her crotch reached out to the wall to steady her body as he tried to climb inside her pussy. Her ankles and calves flexed as she stood on her toes with the force of his final thrust. The completeness of her vaginal grasp, the vision of the water soaking her hair, rolling down her back, down the cleft of her bottom, over her anus and around his root, tore at his emotional barriers.

He neared a point where he almost cried out words of affection, but he trapped them in his mind. His esophagus burned when he swallowed the initial utterance. He forced his emotions to settle before she might sense his state.

Peggy didn't know where her own emotions were because of her stupor. Though she thought she should have felt shamed by the improbably quick, impromptu trip from meet-and-greet to intercourse which set a record by months, she didn't. She hadn't been so satisfied in years.

"Oh, good lord , Eric," she panted.

He slowly withdrew and let the water rinse her blood off the condom and her vulva then drift toward the drain.

When she noticed the tinged water below her, she, acting on instinct, pressed a hand to her body to stem the flow.

"Peggy, there's nothing to worry about. It's okay. We're in the shower."

She removed her hand and rinsed it off when his observation made her feel a little silly. She turned to face him.

With one hand, she pulled his neck toward her for a steam-infused kiss. The other held his softening flesh. She loved the flavor of his lips, and it made her curious beyond description. She adjusted the direction of the spray, removed the bar of soap from the small wire dish, and knelt in front of him. With soapy hands, she washed his mat of hair, the root of his flesh, then his sac.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

She gazed into his eyes and smiled the sweetest, most serene smile he'd ever seen. Though his pulse was still elevated from their romp, her expression made it quicken. When the soap rinsed away, he felt for the base of the condom to remove it. She playfully swatted his hand away. She lifted his penis and marveled at the reservoir, swollen with the semen it entrapped.

She carefully and gently removed the latex and peered at it, feeling its weight. She dropped it near the drain, then took him into her mouth and tenderly suckled and cleansed the semen from his meatus.

She knew from her urology rotation that men found such direct stimulation uncomfortable after an orgasm, but she craved to taste him. She took his softening flesh deeper into her mouth. Her skin tingled as she cleansed his penis with her tongue and heard him groan before he pulled away from her. Once more, she soaped her hands and washed his flaccid shaft very gently.

"God, girl... just... god ."

"Was I good?" she asked with honest desire for an answer.

Those three exact words grated against his skin. It was a common question from the women who bedded him, seeking to ensure he was satisfied. He knew they were only taking his temperature to see how much more likely it'd be they'd get what they wanted.

His logical brain thankfully stepped in front of almost-barked words when it realized it simply wasn't possible with Peggy.

"What is it?" she asked, sensing his delay and introspection, even seeing echoes of his former aborted emotions in his eyes.

"I don't know. This is going to sound corny and sappy, but there's something about you I just haven't experienced in way too long, and it's truly very pleasant," he answered honestly. "You made me feel extraordinarily fantastic."

"Wow," she cooed, rubbing his back. "You made me feel incredible, too. I haven't had an orgasm so intense in ages . My god . You did it twice, for crying out loud. You get to a spot inside me which... Well, I haven't experienced that in way too long, either."

He decided not to bring up the fact that her comparison, being a physical one, was different than his emotional meaning. He didn't want her to feel burdened by that at all, considering they'd agreed their imminent separation was already part of the puzzle.

"There's something else, though, right?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You looked for a moment like you looked at me when we were having dessert. Right before you told me about what happened to your sister. Is there something else you're not telling me?"

Her eyes conveyed genuine concern for him, not herself. Her gaze compelled him to answer.

"Yeah, maybe. I really don't feel comfortable going into any detail, but, just like I told you yesterday, I've been burned a few times. It makes it difficult for me to be open. To trust."

"I remember, but you asked me out for dessert anyway."

"That's because I do trust you. I'm comfortable around you because you're..."

"I'm what?" she whispered tenderly.

"Don't take this the wrong way. But you're... real. I think."

It made her laugh because it sounded like he was only accustomed to interacting with androids, but she understood his intent.

"Wow. What a high compliment."

Her statement wasn't sarcastic in the slightest. It made her feel good to be equated with whatever concept of reality allowed him to enjoy delight, comfort, pleasure... and, most of all, trust.

"Let's get out of here," he said. I'm getting hungry."

"Holy crap! I totally forgot about our lunch." She laughed. He adored her laugh. "We'll probably need to nuke it," she said, turning off the water.

She thought about certain logistics for a few seconds, but decided there was no reason to hesitate with him. She'd already shown him everything, and wasn't afraid to ask for a favor.

"Would you mind bringing me my purse?" she said as she dried off.

When she saw a small pink streak on the towel, she added "stat " with a chuckle.

With his towel knotted at his waist, Eric ducked out of the room. He paused for all of four seconds thinking how easy it'd be to unsnap her purse, find her pocketbook, and take a quick peek at her driver's license or a credit card to discover her full name, but resisted the urge. He brought it to her.

She looked at her slightly damp hands. "Um, I don't want to get it wet. Could you open the zipper just inside the top and hand me a tampon?"

"Uh, sure," he said, surprised that she was not only allowing but asking him to look through her purse. He'd always thought such an act to be taboo, but he did as she requested.

Eric went to the bedroom and made sure his sutures were dry before he replaced the bandage. After donning clean clothes, he went to the kitchenette and started re-heating their lunches. It'd been more than an hour since they'd returned to the condo, so they had cooled somewhat.

She was fully dressed when she rejoined him. Her hair had been blown dry, but it'd lost most of its styling.

"Do I look okay?" she asked.

"Of course you do. You make natural beauty raise its bar," he answered honestly.

"I want to ask you something," she said, "and I'm not judging. I'm just curious, okay?"

"Sure. Anything."

"Did watching me remove my thing turn you on?"

"Yeah, but probably not for the reason you're thinking," he answered.