When Pleasure Overwhelms Sanity

Story Info
Derek pushed to the edge as he struggles to resist cumming.
5.4k words
4.28
34k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story bends the laws of reality and asks you to stretch your imagination. Come with me on this ride, or move along and enjoy your own style. This work is loosely inspired and related to work done by Clitor3, a 3D company that creates some pretty awesome work. Check them out if this story seems like your cup of tea.

Work done here is also loosely inspired by my favorite author, TheTalkMan, as well as various other hentai that I wanted to convert into written format. Enjoy!

Derek woke up with a groan, shifting slightly as he blinked away the grogginess. He couldn't see very well; something seemed to be covering his eyes, like a blindfold. He could see slight light shining through, making out dim shapes beyond the blackness draped over his vision.

As he attempted to move, he felt restraints on his arms, legs and neck. He appeared to be tied down to some kind of table, with only slight movement available in his arms, legs and neck. He felt something covering his mouth and nose, like a gas mask, along with something attached to the head of his dick, like a hose.

He heard something creak, like a door on hinges, and footsteps echoed around him. Slow and steady, like they had all the time in the world. A cool voice, seductive and alluring, teased his ears as she spoke. "Welcome, Derek, to your own personal hell.. or heaven, depending on how you feel at the end of all of this. My name is Jenny, and I'll be your wonderful guide to this experience. Let me help shed some light on what you'll be going through." With that statement, she pulled the blindfold off of him and he got his first grasp of what was happening around him.

It was not good.

He was in a small dab gray room with no windows and a small cot to his right. Directly ahead of him and slightly above was a giant mirror that dominated his vision, reflecting back to him some kind of twisted machinery to which he was the main attache. There was a long tube, small and thin, attached to the top of his dick, and he felt a slight spread on his urethra, telling him that the tube was inside of his dick. He felt no pain at this, just a very slight uncomfortable feeling of being rather full.

He was completely naked, and his hands were locked to the table by strong rubber cuffs, along with his ankles. Around his neck there was a cuff as well, but with enough room around it to where he could move his head fairly freely. Attached to his mouth and nose was a clear gas mask, the tube snaking up and past his vision.

He took all of this in in the span of a few seconds, and then the woman that had spoke to him dominated all else.

She was positioned to his right, and was completely naked as well. Her body was perhaps the most voluptuous and sexy he had ever seen; tall, but with a slight frame except for her absolutely massive breasts. They each appeared to be the size of watermelons and had only slight sag to them which he couldn't believe was possible.

They just vaulted off her chest, the slight sag only doing them even more justice. His eyes somehow managed to make it past the blimps to see a narrow, trim waist, which flared out immediately to wide hips and a completely shaved pussy. A coy smile played across luscious red lips as she winked an almond shaped eye at him.

"To start this process, we are going to have you take something that will streamline the entire experience." She moved a hand up and flicked a switch that he couldn't see. Something came tumbling down the gas mask and settled on his lips. Derek pinched them tight, not allowing whatever it was into his mouth. Jenny pouted, then reached up and flipped another switch.

He felt the gas mask move and heard at the same time as felt water push against his mouth and nose. He had no choice but to open his mouth and let it in, swallowing whatever the pill was that Jenny had given him and the water in one go.

"There's a good boy. We have all sorts of different things here that you are going to experience. That pill there has two effects, and if the world knew what it was then it would be one of the most expensive things on the market. First, it will make your dick hard as a rock for days, while ensuring that no damage to blood vessels or your cock will take place. Second, it will enhance your sperm production 10 fold, allowing your balls to fill quickly and any time they are drained and for them to full overfull when they aren't.

"In addition to this pill we have something else quite special for you that will be transferred to your cock." At these words she again reached up and flicked a third switch. Derek could hear a pump switch on and felt something trickle into his cock. Again, there was no pain, just a slight uncomfortable feeling of having something soft in your urethra.

"This is something like an IV drip but specifically intended to travel through your cock and into your balls. It will mix with your sperm and allow them to multiply exponentially. This may start off with a small amount, but after a short time will quickly overcrowd your balls until you feel that there is simply no more room in them. An added side effect of this IV drip is to increase the size of your ball sack, to allow for more cum to fill them and for the feeling of fullness to grow for you." Jenny smiled at him, a cute little smile belaying the depth of torment in her words. Derek could feel a slight panic growing inside of him, compounded by the fact that he could hardly move his body. What on Earth was she trying to do to him?

"To finish this off, I'm going to give you something nice so you can drift off and let all these drugs do their work. In fact, the thing I'm going to give you is going to have it's own little side effect, but I'll tell you about that when we get started on our second phase." After Jenny was finished speaking, she again reached up for a fourth switch, flicking it and letting the gas mask bulge. Derek smelled something sweet this time, something fruity with a slight tang filling his nostrils and mouth. It made him feel a bit light headed, and his eyelids grew heavy. As he began to drift off, he could already feel his dick start to lurch and grow.

Derek's eyes snapped open. The memory of earlier sprang to his mind, and his eyes flicked down to the mirror before him. They grew wide in disbelief.<

His cock was massive, several inches larger than it was before and beet red. The helmet of his cock was swaying free, a deep angry purple. Veins pulsed in his dick, angry and snaking around his long and girthy member. He could see at the edge of the mirror his balls, which had grown to absolutely mammoth sizes as well. Each one before had been about the size of an egg, but now they appeared to each be the size of a small cantaloupe.

He felt pressure down there like he had never felt before; blue balls to the extreme and then beyond. Jenny was sitting on the cot, and when she saw his ears were open she sprang up, an eager smile dominating her pretty face. "Good! You're awake. Finally, we can begin. Let me explain a few things first and then we can get started."

She moved closer to him and began talking again. "You might not be able to see it because of this massive cock dominating your vision, but right above it is something we call a lust crest. It's faded right now, but every time you cum the lust crest grows stronger. Eventually, once the crest reaches its full potential, it will wipe away all memories and thoughts and leave you only as a big breeding bull, who's sole intention is to fuck and impregnate.

Who knows how many times you can cum before this happens; it could be once, it could be several. All that is known is that at one point, there will be one last ejaculation where you will cease to be Derek." Derek could only moan in horror, his body trembling as her words sank in. "However, I have given you something to hope for Derek. The side effect of that gas you inhaled earlier has a very unique property; mainly, you will not be able to cum unless you want it. That's right, Derek; you are in sole control of how often you let your dick cum. How long will you be able to hold out, I wonder?"

As she spoke these last words, she approached the last few feet and knelt next to the table. In the mirror behind her he could see her massive ass, too big to fully take in. It looked just as firm and plump as her tits, and he could only moan as he felt his dick grow even more rigid. She reached a hand over and grasped his cock with it, her fingers not able to wrap fully around his member. She slowly began to stroke him, looking straight into his eyes as she began to speak again.

"Derek, would you rather I used a lotion, or just use my hand only? Lift one finger for lotion and two fingers for only my hand." Derek frantically formed two fingers, straining against the cuffs that held his hand down; if she used a lotion that would only increase the sensitivity in his cock. However, Jenny didn't even glance at his hand as she reached down with her free arm and popped open a bottle of something he couldn't see.

She gave a cute laugh and said, "Lotion? Oh my, you are brave aren't you. But what a good choice, I have something special that I've made just for you." She let go of his cock briefly to squeeze a large glob of something into it, then returned to stroking his cock. When the lotion touched his dick, he hissed; it felt like warm embers caressing him. "This lotion increases the sensitivity of your cock; that's part of the reason it's one of my favorites. I can't put too much on, otherwise you will be orgasming all of the time simply from my touch! But a little bit won't hurt, right?" She smiled sweetly as, contrary to her words, she squirted an even larger amount into her hands and used it to stroke his cock even faster. Derek could only groan as he felt the pleasure run through him.

"Oh! I almost forgot. One last thing to add to the wonderful experience I'm putting you through." Jenny reached over to something next to her and flipped another switch. Immediately Derek heard what sounded like a vacuum pump, and the next moment he smelled something incredibly fragrant and wonderful fill his nostrils. The smell aroused him even more, causing his sense to flood into overdrive. "This is a special aphrodisiac perfume. Used in small doses, it merely excites the one who smells it into wanting sex right away, tuning everything you sense into new heights.

"However, used over long periods, it can drive one insane from lust; it will flood your brain and make you goon stupid!" She giggled and went back to massaging his cock. At her last words Derek could feel his control start to slip, and before he could even think straight he was orgasming. His cock strained and he felt it swell, grow even bigger as he was pushed over the edge.

And nothing came out. Not even precum. He was stuck orgasming without an orgasm, the feeling blasting through his nerves but his own cum staying locked tight in his massively overfilled balls. His mouth opened of its own accord, his silent scream of pleasure rocking his lips slightly, and without thinking he drew in a huge, massive breath of the aphrodisiacal perfume. He legs trembled as he orgasmed again.

Jenny was looking at him with her head tilted slightly to the side, a coy smile moving her lips. She began to stroke faster, watching Derek attempt to slow the orgasms coming at him. She looked down and watched his balls contract, then relax, only to contract again. She knew he was fighting his hardest to prevent giving in and cumming; after all, for all he knew his first cum would be his last. She stroked even faster, bringing her other hand over and playing with the tortured head of his cock while her other hand jack hammered his dick.

Derek flopped like a fish, his hands and toes clenched, his mouth gaping open and sucking in massive amounts of the tainted perfume. He rode the orgasms back to back, his mind blanking out. Somewhere in there, a small voice was telling him not to give in, to hold back and not to cum, but all he could think about was letting out the sweet massive load that was growing inside of his balls. Just as lights began to flicker in his vision and he began to black out, Jenny slowed her rapid pace down to a small crawl with her hand.

Derek's vision returned to him, and the orgasms began to slow down. He felt drool collecting in the mask and took a slight swallow, breathing in another load of the perfume. He tilted his head down to look at Jenny in the mirror. She smiled at him. "How are you feeling honey? Are you ready to move this to the next level?" She smiled again and slowed down her stroking even more, allowing Derek a small chance to rest and allow his brain to catch up. After a few minutes of this, which allowed his balls to simmer slightly, she moved her mouth over his dick and flicked out her tongue.

A slight lick sent pleasure coursing through his strained nerves, the pleasure moving through him. She slowly began to lick him, her tongue traveling up and down his shaft, and she took him into her mouth, the large flared head of his cock filling her mouth almost to capacity. Still, even with her inability to take all of his cock into her mouth, the pleasure was more than enough to bring him back to the edge of an orgasm. He begged, pleaded in his mind for her to give him a break, but when her eyes flicked up to his he saw only steadyfast resolve.

Her sucking and licking took on a life of its own, and she went back to attempting to inhale his massive rigid cock. Derek then felt her hands cradle one of his balls and lost it, the orgasm coursing through him and causing his dick to strain again in Jenny's mouth.

She was unrelenting, attacking his cock with her mouth and pressing up her speed. She didn't slow down once, but instead picked up the pace again. Her hands she used to caress his massively bloated balls, and Derek could only see stars as he orgasmed again, and again, and again.

After some time Derek became aware of his surroundings again. Somehow, his subconscious mind had been able to hang on, and he hadn't come. However, he felt deeply fragile, like any amount of pleasure might blow his mind away like a leaf in the wind.

That pleasure might come far too soon for him.

Jenny was positioned over his cock, her legs spread and the head of his massive member positioned at the entrance of her tight pussy. She was rubbing her clit, her juices flowing freely from her slit. He could feel his head slightly rub against her and feel how incredibly wet she was. This time, there was no words, there was no warning. One second she was rubbing the head of his dick against her slit, the next she was attempting to slide every inch of him into her. She moaned as she felt his massive cock splitting her apart, the girth alone stretching her like she'd never been stretched before.

He continued to invade her, reaching deep into her until, finally, she felt the head of his massive cock touch her cervix. Her pussy lips were just shy of touching Derek's skin. Derek had his eyes rolled back into his head, the pleasure of this incredible tight and wet pussy gripping him like a glove. He trembled, somehow barely holding back the orgasms that threatened to tear over him.

"Are you ready, baby?" Jenny was panting; this cock was the biggest she'd ever had, and it filled her so completely full that it left her breathless. She began to pull herself up and then slam herself back down, moaning loudly as she felt his cock fill her again with his fullness. She began to pick up the pace, bouncing up and down, each time feeling his cock head kiss her cervix. She began to push it into double time, her own grip on self control slowly loosening as her animal instincts to fuck and breed took over. Derek could only take this in one way: he had to cum.

He opened his mouth wide to scream from the pleasure and felt his cock began to grow even more. Jenny felt his length swell inside of her and knew that this was it. She raised herself fully up and then slammed herself down as hard as she could. Derek's giant plum colored head speared past her cervix and pushed directly into her womb, her pussy lips finally coming to rest at the base of Derek's cock. As his cock began to swell, her cervix tightened around it, creating a natural seal that would prevent anything from leaking out. Derek's eyes rolled back into his head and he let out his scream as he felt his cock begin to cum.

His balls pulled tight against him, their massive weight momentarily forgotten as his body pushed itself to cum. The first shot rocketed out of his dick, spraying the insides of Jenny's womb with cum, filling her. Almost immediately after the first shot came the second, and on and on it went, the cum never ending. Derek's massive babymakers pulsed as shot after shot pushed through his cock and into Jenny's womb.

A part of him retained consciousness only in a vague sense; he felt he could see and hear what was happening but only as a third party. His balls would not stop unloading his cum, and what felt like hours passed as he continued to cum. He felt a small warmth above his naval grow into a comfortable flame, and a small part of his subconscious knew his lust crest was growing. The vast majority of his conscious, however, was dominated by this massive orgasm.

Finally, blessed, he began to come down from the mind blowing orgasm. His cock gave one last lurch, one last shot of cum into Jenny's womb, which was so full it was causing her trim stomach to bulge slightly, and then felt himself slide out of her. His last conscious sight was of Jenny grabbing something off the floor, then darkness took him.

Derek awoke in a haze. He looked around, trying to get his bearings. He saw Jenny on the cot in the corner, wearing a pair of underwear with her legs up. She had what appeared to be some kind of dildo inside of her, but she wasn't playing with it. She was merely staring at the ceiling as she sat with her legs against the wall and pelvic thrusted up slightly. She turned her head when she heard him move, and smiled at him.

"That was even better than I could have hoped for. Good thing I bought this natural plug! It's a thin piece a lady can slide inside of her to prevent any cum from escaping. I was able to bottle up most of that cum you shot out inside of me, and the plug plus the panties prevent it from coming out. Now it has nowhere to go but straight up!" She smiled a naughty smile then, and slide off the bed, slowly approaching him. "But don't think I'm done with you, mister. No no.. we are only just now getting started."

Derek wasn't sure how much more he could take. He had been able to recover slightly after that last orgasm, but he felt his dick was completely hard again, and his balls were already almost back to that feeling of being overfull. What on earth had they done to him?

Jenny walked over and started to lightly stroke his cock again. The sensitivity had slowly gone down since she had applied the lotion, but it was still extremely sensitive to the touch, and he groaned again when he felt her hand. The aphrodisiac perfume was still pumping into his mouth, and he got a renewed dose when he groaned again as she moved to being on her knees.

"Not a lot of men have had this pleasure I'm about to give you, so consider yourself lucky!" She gave him another cute smile, then pulled her massive breasts apart and wrapped them around his cock.

Derek was pretty sure he had died and gone to heaven.

The feeling was indescribable; so incredibly comfortable and soft, they swallowed his entire cock. He felt his dick strain as she began to move up and down, rubbing her breasts against his dick and using her free hand to fondle his balls. She stared into his eyes and began to breathe heavily as she moved faster and faster. Derek knew that this time was going to be different; his orgasms were already coming up hard and fast and he knew in the back of his mind that he was going to let go, let himself cum just to experience the mind blowing pleasure again. Gritting his teeth he tried to fight it. He wasn't going to let her win!

12