When Rene met O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a couple, whom Rene had introduced O too and they had them over for dinner. Their names were Jacques and Giselle. They had a genuinely nice meal and O enjoyed their company a great deal. Rene had been acting secretive about the couple. O was curious what Rene was not telling her.

"O, I want you to come in the living room. Giselle has something to show you." Said Jacques.

Jacques led Giselle into the living room and ordered her to present. O watched in fascination as Giselle stood in the middle of the room, her arms grasping each elbow behind her back and spread her legs.

Jacques addressed O.

"I know that you are Rene's lover and as such you want to please him. That is commendable on your part. I also know that Rene has begun to train you as his submissive. The reason that I have brought Giselle this evening is so she can demonstrate the training that Rene wishes you to undergo.

There is a training facility, that both Rene and I are familiar with, that educates young women in the ways of submission and obedience. The women who go there are marked by a triskelion ring which identifies them to all members. It identifies them as women who are naked under their dress and will submit to being used by any member. If they fail to submit or even show reluctance, they are returned to the facility for punishment. Rene wishes to bring you to this facility but before you agree I want you to examine Giselle."

Jacques beckoned with his hand and O approached Giselle.

"Unbutton her blouse O."

O looked at Rene and he nodded his approval. O slowly unbuttoned Giselle's blouse and saw that she was wearing a stiff whalebone corset. It lifted her breasts but left the nipples free. Much like the shelf bra's Rene had bought her a long time ago.

"Now lift her dress O." ordered Jacques.

O lifted Giselle's dress and revealed her sex. She also bore the marks from a recent whipping.

"Turn around Giselle and bend over and open yourself." Said Jacques.

Giselle did so and revealed a rear that had been thoroughly marked by a whip. Her rear passage also showed sign of being well opened and used.

"Thank you, Giselle. Please show O your ring."

Giselle bore an Iron ring banded with gold with a three- spoke wheel inlaid in gold spiraling back upon itself.

"If you do not wish to be free from Rene, you will be taken at his convenience to this facility to be trained.

There you will learn to obey, not only Rene, but all the other members of facility. Initially you would only be required to spend three weeks. After that it would be up to your Master" concluded Jacques

O looked to Rene for guidance, but he was simply waiting for an answer from her. She sank to her knees because the thought of being free from Rene was intolerable. She looked up at Rene and in a quiet voice said.

"I agree to be trained as your slave".

A few days later Rene took O for a walk in Parc Montsouris.


12