When Siblings Become More Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexually charged teasing becomes more between mature sibling.
3.6k words
4.39
51.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PattieD
PattieD
38 Followers

Typically, Sunday mornings were spent sleeping in or at least feigning sleep so as to frustrate his mother's "to dos". But, this was no typical Sunday morning as he managed to escape the clutches of his bed without the blare of an alarm. This particular Sunday morning's date had been on his mind and calendar for years as graduation day was finally upon him.

High school graduation meant slamming the book tight on this chapter while the next chapter was full of reluctant choices for college. That was tomorrow but today was full of obligations that he needed to leap over to get to tonight's parties. Now was a mirror image of a troubled face and fumbling fingers trying to tie a bowtie. While his classmates could slip through the day casually, Bryan still had one last formality which was playing in the band one last time.

He was determined to get this cheap thing around his neck to cooperate this time. Actually he had to, as his usual method of tying this thing was occupied downstairs. His proud mother now grandmother could not be more happy to attend to this screaming baby. But, judging by the increasing volume of his new niece, Michael would have to go solo this morning.

The house in general was in flux with so much change. Not a house but actually a duplex that was a major downsizing for them. This was all his mother could afford as a result of an expected parting of his parents. It was also cramped spaces now filled with the constant sound of his niece Rosalyn because mom was the cheapest babysitter around. And, there was the test of the house's two bedroom capacity as his older sister was forced to move back into their somewhat furnished basement. The disappearance of the baby daddy along with the money owed for rent left no room negotiation with the eviction notice slipped under her door.

The addition of his sister's name to the rental lease was cause for another envelope to be slipped under his mother's door. Yet, even with the unexpected rent hike, the rejoining of Phoebe with the family after all these years was a welcome change. Without hesitation, she volunteered to pay 200 bucks a month for bed and babysitting. The latter was the most welcome change in their mother's eyes as having Rosalyn living under the same roof as her was more than a justification for their higher rent.

Finally, his hands seemed to give up before his mind did as they dropped to his sides in defeat. With anger reflected in the split mirror in front of him, he yelled down to his mother. All the pride contained within this newly ordained adult evaporated when she responded:

"Bry you can do it. I have shown you a millions times!"

"I know. I know. But I need help or else I will be late."

A short pause down in the kitchen was met by a murmuring conversation.

"Awww. Does little Bry need some help?"

The sound of his older sister's voice told him that the baton had been passed to her. At this point in time, the who or how didn't matter as long as it was now. Even with the promise of his sister to the rescue, the fumbling continued in that tiny bathroom at the end of a long narrow hallway. And, even though he could hear Phoebe coming up the stairs, there was a persistent defiance being reflected in that water-spotted mirror.

Two maybe three years had passed since he last saw his sister waving from the passenger window of a car full of her life. His mother knew she would be back whether it was with her boyfriend or not. Bryan was convinced that this time Phoebe was gone for good.

But, there she was walking towards him in the flesh.

Suddenly, what he saw out of the corner of his eye demanded his full attention. Memories of Phoebe's pregnancy flashed of her in scrunchies wearing terrible hand-me-downs and always on the verge of getting sick. The scrunchies remained but the hand-me-downs had been reduced this morning to a worn thinning t-shirt with the word "BABY" and an arrow pointing down to a belly long since gone.

What was still contained within that tee was the end result of her recent pregnancy. The boobs that evaded her in her high school years were now braless and hypnotizing with the rhythm of her stride. Whatever seemed immediate just a moment ago was now replaced by the sight of Phoebe's motherly tits swaying as she made her way down the hallway. His attempt at making his look towards her seem casual immediately melted into an unflinching stare as her bold nipples called to him.

Phoebe was well aware of her little brother's awareness of her daughter's food sources. Her smile grew into a grin as Bryan's eyes were definitely focused south of her face. As a means of breaking his trance she reached out and gently lifted his chin. She broke the silence as she set her scrunchie and Rosalyn's pacifier next to the sink.

"So, Bry mom says you need a little help with this."

Handling his rumpled bow tie as she made her way behind him. So as she wouldn't fall back into the bathtub, she leaned forward against him. Phoebe was not the only one that had gone through some changes since they last saw each other. Her little brother was no longer little as he was now taller than anyone in the family including their father. As a result, she had to peer over his shoulder on tip toes.

The sensation of his sister's nearly bare breasts against his back was unexpectedly sparking his arousal. Two faces were now contained in the medicine cabinet mirror. Phoebe's was one of confident focus while Bryan's expression was one of surprise as he could feel her protruding nipples against his back. Flashes of seeing her bouncing boobs combined with their pressing against him exploded into a sudden realization.

Bryan was wearing only a dress shirt and jockey underwear that he could feel getting tighter by the second.

"All done. Let's take a look."

She said into the mirror as she shimmied her way out of the bathroom door.

"Come on Bry. Let's see how well my favorite tuba player cleans up."

She said halting just a few steps away from the door frame.

In just a matter of a few of minutes, Bryan found himself fully erect in his underwear. Even worse, his ever expanding cock managed to slip up and under his waistband. Any other time, his hands would immediately right the wrong but he seemed frozen with his penis head firmly pinned against the sink counter.

"Show me little man."

His sister said as she reached forward pushing on his shoulder. He abruptly turned by surprise to face his sister just a few steps away from him. Awaking from the trance she put on him, his hands bolted towards his crotch. Even within his slight delay, his sister clearly saw his transformation.

Any hope that his hands had covered the evidence was immediately dashed by the look on her face. Phoebe's facial expressions said it all without words as her eyes shifted from his crotch up to his reddening face. She struggled for the right words but then a knowing smile took over as dimples and teeth said it all.

"Looks like my little Bry isn't so little anymore."

A shifting nervous smile consumed Bryan's bright red face as one hand covered his bulge while the other feverishly failed at putting his shirt together. There was an awkward moment of exchanging smiles with each one showing a completely different emotion. Knowing he was still showing, Bryan quickly turned away while his hands immediately descended to his crotch. A quick grab of his cock and pull of his jockeys turned his penis thankfully from public to private again.

"Hey Bry. Guess what?"

Still nervous of his present condition, he acknowledged her with a turn of his head. What seemed like a lifetime of silence was suddenly shattered when Phoebe got that so familiar look of mischief upon her face. Biting her lip she reached down without hesitation to grab at the bottom of her tee.

And just like that, what little concealment she had was suddenly gone as his sister flashed him by lifting her t-shirt. There stood Bryan's essentially naked sister just long enough for his sex sponge mind to absorb all that was within reach. And, just as quickly as that "Baby" was shirt lifted up it went back down.

Now, it was her little brother's turn to display a face full of astonishment. Burned into his brain was just seconds of his sister deviously exposing herself. Those sights were now looping through his head over and over. He knew through his friends and urban myth that a woman's breasts naturally enlarge with the birth of a baby. But, this woman was his older sister with breasts that had become more than enlarged mammaries but instead huge tits. They were firm yet bouncy with swollen darkened nipples.

What he didn't know and wasn't prepared for was how hairy Phoebe had gotten below since they took baths together. "Hirsute" would be the best description for her pubic hair. Just as quickly as his mind above fed him the proper word to his brain his subconscious shot knee jerk phrases to his thickness below.

"Oh Fuck"

"Holy Shit!"

"DAMN!!"

Phoebe's pubes were dark like his but very dense as well as far reaching. Apparently, she truly went natural during her pregnancy as her bush had spread to her inner thighs. She also had a hint of a trail like his but it stopped abruptly at her cesarean scar. Naturally hairy women were a strong preference and affecting fetish for Bryan. And, even though she was his older sister, his cock became even harder just from that brief exposure.

Bryan slightly turned back to hide but not before Phoebe's silent goodbye. Just a few steps away and towards the stairs, Phoebe stopped and bent over to give her little brother an exiting moon. Even that childhood gesture that had been exchanged between each other was now one of enticement. For, Phoebe's natural state was also apparent from behind as a dark presence became pronounced as she bent forward.

Unbeknownst to his big sister, she had managed to check off most of her little brother's fetishes. Braless with poking nipples that revealed how big her boobs had become. Bottomless while playing upon his reeling imagination. Then a natural pubic state that had become aggressive by spreading beyond her crotch and popping out between her butt cheeks. Add to that a sense of reality as her flesh had essentially become one with his just long enough for his unconscious to spark him into unexpected incestual desire.

The only way now to address his embarrassment was to simply close the bathroom door. And, as with all of the doors in this house, it didn't stay shut even after slammed it. No matter as now his body was compelling him to connect what was now playing over and over in his short term memory. This desire to finish what his sister had started was like no other that he had experienced in his short sexual life. This was new to his mind and body and buried deep in social taboo. But now, he was consumed by the forbidden in the cramped confines of this bathroom space.

Bryan did as he had done many times in this bathroom and well as in others which was to lift the toilet lid and assume the stance. Hands unconsciously assuming their duties of pulling his jockeys down and under his balls so that the waistband would hold them firm. His head tilting back as his eyes closed to enable those visual clips of his sister play in his imagination. Quick edits of his sister's devious smile and knowing look enveloped all of those sights that filling this once sleepy and frustrating Sunday morning.

An older sister's post pregnant braless tits let loose into a tight t-shirt. Her swollen nipples accentuated by areolas darkened and in need of milking. Her crotch now matted with thick pubic hair reaching in all directions while concealing her pink flower. Butt cheeks that were still well defined and so generous in revealing how hairy her rectum had become during her pregnancy. A sisterly porno now playing in her little brother's mind and fueling the fingers now finding their way around the popping veins of his cock.

What remained was the need to find that extra tinder to ignite an ecstasy worthy fantasy. Instantly, his body ordered his mind to skim through all the possibilities captured during Phoebe's playful yet naughty flashings. Bryan's finger tips and thumb remained still and awaited orders once the right ammunition was loaded into his carnal desire. What his imagination chose and expanded upon was an innocent mooning made naughty by the presence of dark hairs contrasting her pale white cheeks.

A vivid imagination of a sexual nature can be very potent especially when it is possessed by a man that had technically become a man just weeks ago with his 18th birthday. Suddenly a new reel of film had been spooled onto his internal projector as his imagination proudly presented this new premiere inspiration. Individual frames and images blurred into visual of Phoebe wantingly bending over for him naked. This was a wet dream being played in real time as he could almost hear his sister begging him to accept her invitation.

Just as quickly as this customized pornographic movie seared through his brain the reality sat firmly in the director's seat and yelled "Action".

Bryan stood facing the only toilet in the house with his cock in his hand ready to masturbate to the hope of fucking his sister Phoebe. Racing thoughts of approaching her from behind hard and dripping as she expressed her impatience with his hesitation. A deeply embedded reluctance quickly eroded as he could see his darkened mushroom disappear into her swollen protruding labia.

This new desire now gave him permission to stroke himself to the realization that he now wants to penetrate his sister beyond fantasy. With permission and penis in hand, Bryan was now revisiting his personal love affair with his cock which was now emerging through his own bush in an upward stiff arc. Truly, he was making love to himself with a gentle grasp that was tracing his thickness from the tip to base. And, with each motion around his darkened mushroom, his fingertips smeared precum down his shaft to ease and enhance his purpose. Strands of stickiness flowed out his cock hole as his mind and hand were creating the sensation of pumping Phoebe's hairy pussy.

Bryan knew that he would not last long at this pace so he loosened his grip. His hand dropped to his side to join his other hanging hand. Bryan stood over the toilet with his cock in the air throbbing and bobbing by itself with the need to spit white. Methods of mind over matter learned from years of edging automatically put a pause to his balls wanting to be empty. Controlled breathing and forced silence slowed the telling motions of his levitating and slightly bobbing cock.

Suddenly, the silence of the room was shattered by the unseen but heard swing of the door.

"Bry. Did I leave my...?"

The sound of his sister's voice jolted him out of his trance while the sight of Bryan's naked and erect cock stole the words from Phoebe's mouth.

And, there they stood in a moment of mutual shock. And, within that moment, Bryan tried and failed again to desperately hide the obvious. And, within that shared shock, Phoebe's eyes saw her little brother at his most sexually vulnerable. His hands flailed about his elongated cock and firm balls while her eyes darted and scanned about his embarrassment. There was a certain point of unspoken agreement that this was more than awkward. But, soon it became apparent that what was seen as a disaster for Bryan was being turned into an opportunity by Phoebe.

Without hesitation, his sister stepped into the bathroom and into his personal space by assuming the position she had been in just minutes ago. She squeezed in behind him with her heels tight against the tub and her boobs resuming their position of being embedded into his back. This time though her hands descended as she reached around him.

"Well Bry" she said with the greatest of sinister sarcasm as she deftly replaced his hands with hers.

"I think you could use some help with this too."

Even though she could not see him from behind, her hands quickly became familiar with his most private of fleshes. One hand cupped and held his aching sack while the other instinctively commanded his cock. Any resisting or protesting on his part may very well bring mother upstairs in her referee mode so Bryan reluctantly surrendered and submitted to his sister. Soon though, the urge to escape melted away as she began to manipulate him. Phoebe had given a number of guys hand jobs in the dark so giving one blind to this guy was not a challenge.

Another hand on his cock had always been a turn on for Bryan but to be held in such a way by his sister was beyond that. Girlfriends would touch, fondle and giggle but his sister seemed to know more about his pleasure spots than he did. With his eyes now open, he saw how her tiny hands had managed to make his shaft glisten and his head swell and darken. She was gentle yet firm with him being very aware of how to push him slowly towards that point of no return.

Silent vocal restraint gave way to gasps and moans that were becoming more than obvious. Her hand stopped with her thumb pressed tight under his cock head. She tightly covered his mouth and stretched up to whisper into his ear.

"Now Little Bry. I know you want this but I can't let you have it if you keep making those funny little noises. We don't want to let mom find out. Do we?"

She squeezed his thickness tightly to make her point known. His whimpering was met by the clasping of his mouth.

"Are you going to be quiet as a mouse as I give you an orgasm?"

Bryan mumbled and shook his head "yes" in agreement.

"Good! Now, cum hard for your big sister. Okay?"

More mumbling and nodding as she kept him silent and started to work him. She could sense just from the changes in his pulsing and throbbing that her little brother was on the brink of ecstasy. His body went limp in anticipation as his breathing was straining against her tight fingers across his mouth.

Phoebe had managed to cover him in his own precum allowing her to grip him like a tight pussy as she stroked him with a closed fist. Knowing how close he was, she leaned around him so she could see the proof of his enjoyment from her. With her eyes gazing like lasers down at her little brother's wanting cock, she positioned her thumb back under his head and relentlessly pushed and rubbed into it.

Suddenly, and as expected, his body became just as stiff as his cock, his mouth gaped open under her hand, and that telling pause in his pulsing all added up. She knew that this was truly the point of no return for her little brother. Her work was done so she let go and let Mother Nature do the rest.

And, for what seemed like an eternity, Bryan's cock stood out straight, swollen, and still.

"Oh Fuck" he whispered through his sister's clasped hand as that first telling cumshot burst with such power you could almost hear it. A thick ribbon of white went into the air, above the toilet tank, and into fake flower arrangement. Then a second against the wall and a third splatted against a towel. With each pumping of cum, his whole cock would lift as if it was inflated just long enough to release another volley of his sticky goodness.

Phoebe proudly looked on in amazement as her little brother's cock made a mess of the toilet and all that surrounded it. Whereas, Bryan was an experiencing a sexual intensity that drew from knowing he had not just crossed but jumped over a line prohibited by society. How exhilarating and literally draining this orgasm was that was given to him by his own sister. They both watched, brother and sister, as the bobbing and squirting slowly became dripping and drooping.

"You did good kid" Phoebe said into his ear. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and eased her way out from behind him.

"Fuck Phoebe" Bryan quietly exclaimed.

PattieD
PattieD
38 Followers
12