When Stephanie Took Control

Story Info
A slave to cock finds her power in her first domme session.
925 words
4.39
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffbot
jeffbot
2 Followers

I have never really been a submissive but I have had some interesting experiences as a sub. I remember some years ago a girlfriend wanted to tie me up, as I had her. She tied me much more securely than I had her... I was just "playing" but she seemed to mean it. My wrists and ankles were tied to the bed and though I was propped up on pillows, I could barely move.

I became very aroused as she told me she was going to teach me a lesson for having made her want my cock so much. She was going to show me that I needed her pussy more.

She took out a small vibrator -- I think it's called a rabbit -- and she taped it to my hard cock.

"Now you're going to get an idea of what it's like for me when you tease and make me wait," she said. And she turned the vibrator on, and left the room.

I got so hard, as hard as I have ever gotten. And all I could think about was wanting to cum... but I couldn't. It just wasn't quite enough. And I just started to ache, and all I could think about was fucking her, all the times we had fucked, how she would beg for cock when I licked her, how she would cum, how she would soak the bed, how I had made her into a woman who could cum repeatedly and seemed to want to all the time. She couldn't keep her hands off my cock, even in public. Just that afternoon I'd fucked her by the pool at her condo, with other people around, mostly ignoring us...

But I couldn't move. And I couldn't cum.

I called out... "Steph. Stephanie." Nothing.

I called out again, louder.

She came back in. She wasn't looking at me. She was playing with her nipples, under a tee-shirt.

"What do you want," she asked.

"I need to cum so bad," I said. "Is this what you meant? God, please let me cum. Please make me cum..."

She smiled. "Maybe this will help," she said. "Think about the first time you licked me... and I came, and asked you to fuck me, because I'd never cum more than once with oral before. Remember? I wanted you to stop, and you didn't... and then I came again, and again... and I couldn't stop... and then you fucked me." And you made me want it all the time."

"Maybe you know what it feels like now."

The vibrator was making me insane.

"I do," I said. "Please..."

She took off her cutoff shorts. She wasn't wearing panties. And she climbed into the bed, on top of me... but ignored my cock. She was higher up, and got into a position to lower her pussy to my mouth.

"I think you should shut up and lick me," she said. Maybe I'll let you cum later." My cock just ached. I could feel the vibrartor in my toes. But I couldn't cum.

So I licked, and licked, and nibbled and licked.

She sighed, and moaned... a lot... but after a while she said, "You aren't making me cum this way. It's not comfortable, and I want your fingers up inside me, too.

"But I can't untie you, can I? I like you this way."

She played with my balls, just a little. They were rock hard, too. I started to squirm... and she stopped. "No," she said. The vibrator is just right."

She took another, larger vibrator out of her bedside table drawer and lay down next to me. And started playing with her cunt and clit with it.

"You need my pussy," don't you, she said softly. You need your big cock buried in my tight pussy."

I was nearly in tears. She pushed the vibrator in and began to work it. And after a very little while, she came. The whole room smelled of her pussy. I would have been thrashing around, so desperate I was, but I was tied too securely.

And my cock is aching now, as I type this.

"Have you learned your lesson?" she asked.

"YesyesyesyYESYESYESPlease," I sobbed.

She moved down my body.

"You always have me stop sucking you before you cum," she said. "And I do stop, because I want your hard dick in my pussy."

She began touching the head of my cock with a finger. It jumped, literally, every time she touched it. But I couldn't cum.

You've been like this for almost an hour," she said, musingly. "And now I'm curious."

She started rubbing my cock gently, just above the balls, below where the vibrator was taped. And my cock jumped, and I thrashed.

She didn't stop... and I didn't know I could be more on the edge than I had been, but I was. I didn't even feel it building up...

Finally the cum just burst out of me. The first shot went above my shoulder; the second, nearly so. I just spasmed out... my cock was all I could feel.

And my cock stayed hard as she untaped the vibrator, and then mounted and rode me. I didn't cum again, but she did. Twice.

She never did that again. When I asked about it she said, "Do you want to?"

I said, honestly, that I didn't know.

She said, "I don't think I have to. I don't think it is something you can re-create."

Eventually, we parted ways. But the sex was... memorable.

jeffbot
jeffbot
2 Followers