When The Bad Guys Win Ch. 02

Story Info
Ecra tries to take Herra's place.
4.1k words
4.5
10.5k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The characters in this story are inspired by my various tabletop game characters and campaigns. This chapter contains loss of virginity, oral sex, m/m anal sex, and Tecryd just being an all around horrible person. Enjoy!

~*~

Ecra had been prone to nightmares ever since he was a toddler. Always under times of stress his nightmares would return in full force- orcs coming to slice him to bits, goblins cackling as they burned all his friends alive while they screamed... those were more bearable than the nightmares he had in the dungeons of Tecryd.

It was dark. Just. Dark. There was not a single source of light and Ecra couldn't see a thing. He stumbled around, over time realizing there were eyes staring at him. He spun around and reached for his sword, but his stomach would drop when he realized that he didn't have his sword... so he ran.

Sinister laughter would ring through his ears as Ecra plunged through the dark, trying to find any way out, any at all. Then he'd trip over a ledge and topple over, plunging into a pit he could not see the bottom of. He woke up before he hit the ground, two hobgoblin guards opening his cell door and saying that his new god wished to see him.

And that was the worst. Because he couldn't wake up from this nightmare.

The temple had been completely desecrated, Ecra's heart sinking as he did the best not to cry. The altar that had once stood in the back of the room was missing, and judging by the tone of silver of the new throne in its place, it had been melted down to create it.

Disgusting. Ecra was no religious man but he knew Alur would weep at the sight.

Tecryd was slouched across his chair, smirking as Ecra approached. "The human boy comes at least. Hello, Ecra," He said.

Ecra's anger boiled up and he couldn't stop himself from charging with a shout, ready to pummel Tecryd's face in, only to be frozen in place. He couldn't move. Oh god. He couldn't move.

"Oh, come now, none of that, little leader." Tecryd leaned in, cocking his head to the side. "You couldn't beat me with all your friends when I was a mere sorcerer, how do you think you'll do it on your own, now that I am a god?"

Ecra swore and attempted to free himself from the invisible bindings keeping him to the floor, but only succeeded in nearly falling over. Tecryd laughed and sat back. "Oh, keep trying to get loose. It's very cute."

"Shut up!" Ecra growled and tried to pull up one of his boots. It was like trying to make it come up through frozen mud. "When I get my hands on you, I'm going to-"

"What? Do what?" Tecryd chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh, Ecra. I think we both know that without your friends you are so incredibly helpless. Speaking of which... what do you think of Herra?"

Herra! Ecra gulped as the smiling face of the halfling flashed through his mind. "What do you mean? She's my friend- you keep your disgusting hands away from her!" Oh god, the amount of times he threatened to tear her apart, the very thought of Herra in pain...

"Hmmmm. I don't know. I have quite the plan for her." Tecryd stroked his chin, smirk growing darker. "She's so small, you know, I could make her scream."

"You bastard!" Ecra screamed, another lunge and this time Ecra did land on the floor, trapped only a few feet away from the drow. He was so close, and yet he couldn't do a damn thing. Herra... he didn't want her to hurt. She'd suffered enough because of Tecryd.

"Oh, aren't you precious." Tecryd sneered and got up, pacing in front of his ill gotten throne. "Of course, if you think you could stand what I have planned for her..."

Ecra didn't hesitate. "I can! Do whatever you were planning for her to me!" He could take a little torture, right? He always prided himself on being a hero, it always perked him up when someone thanked him for his good deeds. It felt good to be a hero. And although he couldn't do much in here, he could save Herra from grief.

"Are you sure?" Tecryd knelt in front of Ecra, tilting his chin up. "Halflings are small but hardy. You're just-"

"Stop doing that!" Ecra tried lashing out, but his arms were now also stuck to the floor. Oh, how that got him every time. Just a human. He wasn't as wise as Alur, as quick thinking as Thola. Certainly wasn't as strong as Braizra or as clever as Sakal. He wished he could be as gentle as Herra, but he was a bit too clumsy for that.

"Stop what?" Tecryd lightly tapped Ecra's nose with his finger. "Reminding you what goes through your head every time you're in battle with your friends? That in the end, you're the weak link. The human who makes an admirable attempt to keep up with his friends, but at the end of the day, it's your fault that your party was defeated."

It was, wasn't it? Ecra almost wanted to cry. He'd tripped over a stone and cut himself deeply with his sword. Herra had to run back to stop him from bleeding out. His side still ached from where his sword slashed him.

"... Just... whatever you're going to do to the others, do it to me." Ecra closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I can take it." I deserve it.

Tecryd chuckled and stood, walking back to his throne and sitting down. "You can try. Get up." The invisible binds from Ecra's limbs lifted and Ecra scrambled to his feet.

"Come here. Kneel."

Kneel. Ecra's stomach churned like the time he'd taken a swig from Braizra's flask. Orc drinks were way too strong for him. But straightening his shoulders Ecra walked forward and knelt in front of Tecryd. He'd never been really this close to the drow before, except in combat. Ecra always charged forward first with his sword at the ready. Didn't usually work, except for the time he got Tecryd's face. Oh, that was a good day. Scar was still there too.

Still, it was intriguing to see Tecryd this close. He was tall even by drow standards, with long, lean legs and thighs, although appearances were deceiving- Tecryd was incredibly strong.

Ecra flinched as Tecryd reached for his head, expecting pain, but only instead got a pat on the head. "Very good," Tecryd purred, and Ecra felt even more revolted.

"What are you doing?" He asked, starting to get suspicious.

"Starting your torture. Kiss my boots."

What?! Ecra almost struggled to get back up, but a hard look from Tecryd reminded him of his deal. Ignoring how his stomach burned, Ecra leaned down and placed his lips upon the drow's right boot, followed by the left. He was going to be sick. The leather boots were clean, sure, but this was humiliating.

"You're so proud, human," the drow hummed, "it's hilarious to see you think yourself embarrassed by such a loyal gesture."

"I'm not loyal to you!" Ecra shoved off of Tecryd and turned his body away, trying to ignore how his cheeks burned. "This is stupid. If you really thought I could take what my friends could, you wouldn't be playing around like this!" He was going easy on him, Ecra knew it. He really didn't think Ecra could take it, and that was infuriating.

Tecryd laughed, making Ecra's blush grow deeper. "Oh, I was just warming up. Very well. Come back here, human. If you want to move this along faster, I can do that."

Why did Ecra have to open his stupid mouth!? Ecra swore again, this time in elven, which made Tecryd laugh again. Right. Drow usually spoke Elven. Cursing the day he was born, Ecra shuffled right back next to Tecryd's legs. He was going to kick the drow the second he had a chance.

"Have you ever orally pleasured someone, Ecra?"

What!? Ecra looked up to see if Tecryd was kidding. He was not, judging by that smirk. His blush was never going to leave. "That's none of your business!" He yelped, about to crawl back. In truth he had, but only with a girl, and one girl at that. Linette, a girl from his home village. Half elf, had a great laugh. They'd fooled around a few nights, it hadn't gone past mouths on places below the belt, but Linette said he really had a magic tongue. They'd gone their separate ways when Ecra started adventuring.

Tecryd grabbed Ecra by the hair and yanked him forward. "Maybe I should more specific. Have you ever orally pleasured a man before?"

"No!" That was true, at least.

"Well, that'll make this more tedious." With one hand, Tecryd managed to unlace his breeches enough to pull his cock out. "This is what I had in mind for your little halfling friend. She's probably the shyest little thing, isn't she?"

"You really don't know our Herra," Ecra muttered, trying not to stare at Tecryd's flaccid length. He'd heard Herra make jokes so perverse that Braizra blushed. She was pretty shameless. He cleared his throat and looked back up at Tecryd. "I can't... I can't do this." He said, shaking his head. He couldn't.

"What a shame." Tecryd kicked Ecra back, making him fall onto his backside. "I'll call the guards then, have them bring the halfling in instead. I've heard how naturally they come to serving. You can watch and get a better idea of what I want for next time." His dark grin made Ecra gag.

No! "Wait!" Ecra crawled back forward, feeling nothing but the heaviest shame. "I just... I just need a second." He was shaking, wasn't he? He'd never been so scared in his entire life. Not even when he fought the ogres in the mountains. He didn't want to do this.

But if Herra was brought in, there'd be no doubt the drow would hurt her. Ecra swallowed and looked the drow's cock over. With a trembling hand, he reached forward and gently rubbed it.

Tecryd smirked and leaned back. "You just need a second, hmm? Well, we haven't got all day, so don't dawdle."

Right. He was doing this for Herra. Deep breath. Ecra leaned forward, slowly stroking Tecryd's length. He had a good size on him, much to Ecra's silent embarrassment. Thank gods this was just oral. The shaft slightly twitched in his hand as it began to harden and Ecra felt even more ill. He was going to vomit after this was all done.

"It doesn't bite, boy. Give it a kiss."

Damn it. Ecra figured a hand job wouldn't get him out of this. He swallowed again as he leaned forward, trying to wet his lips with his tongue before he pressed them against the head of Tecryd's cock. It was the most disturbing kiss he'd ever given.

The drow's pleasant hum made Ecra shiver. He'd actually began to pleasure this monster. Don't puke. He'll probably slice your throat if you puke. Ecra forced himself to swallow any bile threatening to come up before he pressed kisses down the shaft, reaching his balls and giving them a kiss too. Tecryd wasn't hairy at least, in fact his skin was entirely smooth other than the hair on his head. It made this process a little easier.

"You behave well, given the right incentive." Tecryd yanked Ecra's head back, forcing him to look him in the eye. "Suck."

Dammit. Ecra felt a tear sting his eyes as his lips parted, allowing Tecryd to thrust his cock into the poor human's mouth.

It was so much easier to do this on a girl. Ecra gagged and his teeth nearly snapped down, starting to scrape along the shaft. Tecryd pulled back and slapped Ecra across the face.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

"You bite me and I'll make sure your friends can hear your screaming from their cells." He leaned in closer. "Or maybe I'll make you watch as I violate each and every one of them."

Gods no! Ecra whimpered and his resolve crumbled. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't hurt them, I... I didn't mean to..." And now he was crying, like a child. Tears flooded down his cheeks and he couldn't make them stop.

Tecryd seemed puzzled. "You really do care about the others, don't you? Curious." He sighed and leaned back. "I'll give you time to practice later. Strip."

Still crying, Ecra removed his shirt and pants, feeling Tecryd's eyes zero in on the freshest scar across his belly. The one he got from his own damn sword, because he was so damn useless. He covered his groin the best he could with his hands.

"Lower your hands."

Damn it. Ecra swore again as he forced himself to drop his hands by his side. He wasn't exactly the most impressive, sure he'd gained muscle from his time adventuring, but he was pale, rather skinny, and covered in scars... not to mention he was just barely average when it came to what he was packing below the belt and Tecryd was certainly not.

"Cute." Tecryd smirked before he gestured him forward. "Grab the bottle beside me. Straddle my lap."

Ecra sniffled and shuffled forward, it didn't help the drow was still mostly dressed. He clumsily climbed on top of Tecryd, nearly tripping over his own clumsy feet. His body pressed against the cool leather that Tecryd wore and he shivered.

Tecryd seemed briefly distracted, examining each of Ecra's scars on his chest. "Where'd you get this one?" He asked, tapping the one below his left pectoral, a deep gouge.

Ecra only had to think for a second. "Bandits. One of them got me good with his knife." That was the longest night according to his mother, trying to patch him up and praying he'd stabilize.

"This one?" Tecryd trailed the one over his ribs, long. Ecra snorted.

"Ogres." This was getting uncomfortable.

"Well, I don't need to ask about this one..." He smirked as he eyed the freshest scar and Ecra had to look away. "The one on your thigh? It looks like an arrow got you."

"Yeah. Mercenaries, yours, actually." It hurt but he gave them hell for it. "Any more questions?"

Tecryd shook his head. "I'll have plenty of time to ask later about all these other scars you got from your little adventures," He said before he uncapped the bottle. Ecra got a hint of a sweet smell before Tecryd dipped two fingers inside, they came out coated in a clear, oily substance.

"We can do this the right way. But you're going to hold still, and be very good, or I'll throw you back in your cell with no clothes. Will you behave?"

Ecra nodded. He did have an inkling of an idea of how it worked, other groups he had worked with were mostly male and had to find their release somewhere, more often than not with each other. He'd even been propositioned once or twice, but he turned them down. He was more interested in having sex for the first time with someone he actually cared about.

So much for that.

Tecryd slipped his hand between Ecra's thighs and it took all his willpower not to squirm away as Tecryd massaged his hole with his lubricated fingers. From what little Ecra understood of this, it was probably best that Tecryd get him prepared with fingers rather than just shoving his cock in there.

"Easy, easy..." Tecryd hushed Ecra's whimpers as his middle finger pressed in. Ecra hid his face in Tecryd's shoulder as he quietly wept, unprepared for every emotion surging through him. Disgust. Fear. Horror that this was happening to him, someone who did his best to do the right thing. Tecryd's finger pressed in to the knuckle and Ecra forgot how to breathe.

Tecryd's other hand wrapped around Ecra's cock and Ecra squeaked. "Hey! Leave that alone-" He cut off sharply as Tecryd slowly rubbed up and down, grinning as he got a very immediate response.

"So much adrenaline pumping through your veins. I'm not surprised you react so quickly," Tecryd laughed as he continued stroking Ecra, swift and with help from the oil in the bottle.

Ecra accidentally bit down on Tecryd's shoulder, unable to really do much more than make an indent in Tecryd's skin. Tecryd snickered as he started timing his rubs with how he pumped his finger in and out of Ecra's body.

A second finger pushed in and Ecra groaned, already feeling stretched. How the hell was he going to take Tecryd's entire cock? His hips moved in time with Tecryd's hand, his cock brought up to full hardness and dripping from the tip.

"You need to relax." Tecryd stopped stroking him and tapped his thigh. "You don't relax, you're going to make this very difficult on yourself."

How was he supposed to relax?! Ecra was about to snap this at him when Tecryd's fingers gave something inside of him quite a prod. The fighter gasped and went stiff as pleasure shook his frame. "What... what the fuck did you..." Tecryd curled his fingers again and Ecra cried out loudly.

"Oh, you're a loud one, aren't you?" Tecryd nibbled the tip of Ecra's ear, Ecra whimpering as Tecryd began assaulting that pleasuring point inside of him. "You want to hold back, but you want to scream, you love this. You wanna feel it again, and again... and I'll give that to you all you like."

A third finger slipped in, much easier than the first two. Ecra whined and did his best not to squirm. Everything felt like so much. He wanted to die. This was humiliating. Why wasn't Tecryd getting this over with? Why was he bothering with making him feel like this?!

When the fingers slipped out, Ecra was only slightly comforted by the fact this would soon be over.

"Come on now. You know what you have to do."

Oh, he was seriously going to make him do this?! Ecra whined and shook his head. No way was he going to do this.

"Do it."

Again, Ecra got slapped across the face for his disobedience and he caved. He had to. Otherwise his friends... he couldn't let them get hurt any more.

Slowly, Ecra reached behind himself and took hold of Tecryd's cock, carefully guiding it inside of him. He eased his weight down, trying not to hurry it. Even with the decent prep he wasn't ready for this. His cock went so much deeper than his fingers, the sensations new and near terrifying. Probably a minute later, Ecra was fully seated, unable to catch his breath.

He's inside of me.

This bastard who ruined so many lives. Ruined my life. He's inside of me.

Tecryd's body shuddered, his lips slightly parted as he felt Ecra's body clench around him. "Good boy," He said, his hands resting on the fighter's thighs. "You really are quite a sight, you know? Come on now... move."

Right. The worst part was that Ecra was in full control of it. He slowly moved his hips up and down, testing the waters, really. The sensation wasn't horrible... it was just horrible because it was him.

The faster he got this over with, the better, Ecra reasoned, his body rising and falling with increasing speed. His cock rubbed against the cloth of Tecryd's robes and Ecra shuddered with the feeling. It was surprising how many soft things Tecryd owned.

Although right now there was a certain part of him that wasn't soft at all, Ecra groaned as he tried to set a rhythm but found it difficult to say the least. A few times Tecryd would slip out, making the drow grumble and Ecra hurry to get him back inside. The lack of his own ability was never more obvious at this moment.

"You really were ridiculously virgin, weren't you?" Tecryd finally said, sounding a little impatient.

"Shut up!" Ecra glared hotly, feeling frustration starting to boil inside of him. He was horrible at this. And it didn't help the stress from being unable to truly pleasure Tecryd was effecting his performance. Tecryd slipped out again and Ecra nearly sobbed. This wasn't fair. He was expecting too much from him.

"Turn around."

Ecra was flipped around to face the doors while Tecryd guided his cock back inside. The slight flip of positions made it difficult to not slide off the drow's lap, but Tecryd forced his hands to grip onto the arms of the throne before he really began to pound into Ecra.

"Fuck!" Ecra swore as all he could really do was hang on to the throne and let this happen.

Oh gods, and once Tecryd got going, he really got going. Once Ecra was solidly in place Tecryd slammed into him with little mercy, and with no way to hide his voice in Tecryd's shoulder, Ecra screamed. It was painful, perhaps a little, but it was good, it was so good... pleasure overrode pain and Ecra's moans echoed in the rooms of the temple.

12