When The Bad Guys Win Ch. 05

Story Info
The barbarian half orc breaks free, or maybe not.
3.9k words
4.57
4.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Oops! I forgot to update the story here, life got busy, I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoy this update all the same. The characters in this story are inspired by my various tabletop game characters and campaigns. This chapter contains magical bondage, whipping, rough anal sex, and all the Tecryd powertripping. Enjoy!

~*~

"I'm not going in there! It's been days and he's still going at it!"

"It doesn't matter. We gotta get him clean."

"He will kill us!"

"Hey, you want to go tell Lord Tecryd that you are too scared to go in there and clean up a restrained half orc, be my guest!"

"Fine! Fine!"

The door opened and Braizra growled, pulling off the broken chains on his wrist and putting up his fists. He didn't need a weapon to fuck up these assholes. It was only the damn door in the way of his escape, and well, one of these hobgoblins probably had a key.

One of the hobgoblins threw the bucket of hot, sudsy water into his eyes. Braizra shouted in shock and pain, gods did that sting! He shielded his eyes as another bucket of water rushed over him, and a scrub brush began rubbing against his chest.

That was enough! Braizra grabbed the brush and pulled it from the hobgoblin's hand, she yelped and tried to grab for it- her mistake. Braizra impaled the handle through her eye, her companion yelped and dodging behind the door, slamming it shut.

Damn. Didn't get out in time. Oh well. Braizra dropped the corpse and sat back on the bench, staring at the bucket of water they'd left behind.

"If you wanted me to scrub up before I break your bitch of a 'master'," He used finger quotes, "In half, just fucking ask!"

With that, Braizra grabbed the cloth and began cleaning himself up.

It'd been a long few days, but he was holding up. Little tired from constantly trying to break the door and the lack of nutrients in the slime they gave him, but he was holding up. He missed his friends though. Especially Ecra and Herra. Oh man, he'd kill for a plate of Herra's cooking right now. Warm steak, carrots, maybe some potatoes or whatever other roots she could find. That would be delicious.

His stomach made a pitiful sound and he cut off that line of thinking. Right. Probably more sludge for dinner. Thinking it'll weaken him. Hah! It would take a lot more than poor diet to take down a warrior. He cleaned up the best he could, sighing with relief. Half orc, maybe, but half human too and half humans wanted to be clean sometimes.

Well, back to charging the door. Braizra kicked the hobgoblin corpse under his sleeping bench before he prepped for another charge. The latches had to be weakened by now. A few more times, maybe even this time ought to do it.

He almost collided with the door when it opened. With a shout, Braizra ran on through, colliding with the stone wall and hitting the ground.

Ow.

A familiar dark face came into view and Braizra growled.

"Tecryd."

Tecryd chuckled and knelt by Braizra's fallen body. "Hello again, half orc. It's been a while. How you feeling? Tired?" He asked.

Braizra responded by swinging for Tecryd's face. Tecryd neatly dodged out the way with a sigh. "Clearly not tired enough. Good gods, did you even sleep?!" He looked briefly impressed.

"Maybe once in a while." Braizra cracked his knuckles, feeling rage slowly seep through his body. Tecryd might have the power of a god now, but even on the drow's best day he couldn't be stronger than Braizra. "You know, seeing your face makes me feel a little better, Tecryd."

"And why is that?"

"Because I have really, really wanted to punch it."

With a shout, Braizra charged, aiming his fist for that face. Keeping a half orc trapped for days on a meager diet of gruel, what did he expect to happen once he let him out?

Tecryd was barely staying ahead, dodging swings with a hairsbreadth of space. A couple times Braizra actually had grabbed a strand of his ridiculously long hair, it barely slipping out of his grasp. Oh man, was this fun. Grinning, Braizra chased Tecryd through his own castle while the drow attempted to calm him down.

"Now, Braizra! This doesn't have to be like this-"

"Where the fuck are my friends, Tecryd?" Braizra even began whistling a little tune as he chased Tecryd.

"Be reasonable, Braizra!" Tecryd spun around and began running backwards. "We can sit and talk it out!"

"Hmmmm..." Braizra even seemed to pause to consider it. "Nah. I think it'll feel better to hit you."

Tecryd yelped as he ducked another swing before he bolted into a room and shut the door behind him. Really. Locking yourself in a room. With probably nonmagical latches. Braizra shook his head and cracked his knuckles. So much for being a god. With a solid punch, the door went down and Braizra strode in, expecting to find a cowering drow. "Come on out, you son of a bitch! I need to break your back again!"

Braizra realized a moment too late that he didn't see Tecryd.

Magic binds shot out from the walls, and with a shout Braizra was lifted into the air, both arms and legs restrained.

"Damn it! Enough with your bullshit, Tecryd! Let me go!"

A dark chuckle and Tecryd reappeared, crossing his arms and with that stupid smile on his face that made Braizra want to punch him. Granted, Braizra always wanted to punch him. But that just made it worse.

"Too stupid to be a human, too weak to be an orc. Now that's our Braizra." Tecryd twirled his finger and Braizra found himself hanging upside down, completely helpless.

"You bastard!"

Braizra struggled against the magical bonds, only for them to creep further on his arms and keep him still. Tecryd walked up, cocking his head to the side. "Are you going to talk to me like that when I hold your life in my hands?"

"Fuck you!"

"Ah ah ah, be nice..."

A black bond of magic tied itself over Braizra's head, forming a quite effective muzzle as it slipped into his mouth. The half orc screamed and swore, trying to break free but finding it to be actually useless. Damn it. Damn. It.

Tecryd waited for Braizra to slowly calm before he said, "Are you finished?"

That only started it up again, Braizra swearing violently in Orc and telling him exactly what he'd do to him and his corpse once he got loose. Tecryd remained quiet until Braizra paused to attempt to take a breath, it was hard to breathe with the gag in place.

"You know, I really only caught about every third word, but I am truly impressed by how dark your imagination is."

This almost started him up again but Tecryd kicked him harshly over the head. "That's enough! You're a brute, I get it. I let you ramble on this long, don't take that as a kindness."

Kindness? Hah! Braizra snorted, looking away and still continuing to grumble.

"Oh, quit being an infant. You really are a bit of a problem, aren't you? Not enough discipline, always running off and doing your own thing. If you'd had just an inkling, an inkling of common sense, you would've known better than to just barge through the door and expect nothing bad to happen. Didn't you even think of the fact I was leading you into a trap?"

Oh. Braizra felt his heart sink. That was a dumb choice. He'd been so close though! Was that all an illusion? Tecryd sneered as he gave Braizra's head another kick. "Of course you didn't. Your skull's so thick, you don't even know what I have planned for you. The proud half orc, son of a chieftain, warrior almost as good as your average orc... almost. I think you need to be knocked down a peg, don't you agree?"

Braizra tried to say something that along the lines of 'have fun trying', but the gag muffled it to sound like nonsense. Tecryd sighed before he snapped his fingers. Braizra yelled as he was dragged over to the bed, spreadeagled on the mattress.

What the fuck!? Braizra shouted in alarm as his struggles renewed, unable to budge even as much as an inch as Tecryd strolled over, tutting his tongue. "Put it together yet, whelp?" Braizra magicked a whip made of the same substance as Braizra's bindings. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Tecryd stroked one of the many tails, looking delighted with his new toy. "I've spent the last several days playing with my new abilities. Learning what I can craft... I think we'll start with this."

Braizra was thrown up against the wall and strapped in place, forcing him to stare into a mirror. His tusks nearly cracked the glass, he barely managed to avoid hitting his face in time. He could see Tecryd behind him, stroking the whip slowly.

A drop of sweat trickled down Braizra's neck. He had to be joking. He had to be fucking with him.

With a rip of his shirt, Braizra's skin was now exposed, Tecryd purring at the sight. "You might be a bit odd looking, but your strength!" He rested one of his hands slowly upon Braizra's back, like he would a horse that would spook. And Braizra did spook, screaming threats through his gag as he attempted to buck Tecryd's hand off of him. This didn't seem to deter Tecryd, he slowly slipped his hand down, down just below the small of his back. "If you ignore the tusks, I think it's easy to say you're quite a prize."

"I like my tusks!" Braizra attempted to say through the gag. Tecryd chuckled and lightly patted his ass.

"I know, I know. Now let's see if we can tame you a little."

If he really thinks beating me me will make me behave... Braizra's thought was sharply cut off as the whip smacked into his back.

And Braizra bled.

He could feel it trickling down the wound, and then he felt the pain. He bit down on the gag and attempted to pull himself up and away from the whip, only for the pain to ripple through his back and into his arms. His arms briefly shook before he collapsed, nearly pulling them from their sockets.

Holy shit. He made him bleed.

"Worked just I hoped it would," Tecryd said with a chuckle, pulling back the whip. "Now, for all the grief you've caused me... I think thirty strikes will be enough. And since I'm feeling generous, that first one counts as one of the thirty." The gag dissipated from Braizra's mouth and the half orc cracked his jaw. "Now, please count them, Braizra."

"Go fuck yourself."

The whip bit into his flesh again and Braizra didn't have the gag to bite down on this time. He shouted as the pain ripped through him again. Fucking... what was this thing made of?!

"Braizra. Start counting."

"Fuck. You!"

Braizra was hit again and he nearly bit off his own tongue to stop from screaming. This hurt. This hurt far more than he thought was possible.

"Count the strikes. You're on two now. You can count, right?"

Fuck. Braizra took a harsh breath before he turned his head around.

"Your head's gonna roll when I get my hands on you."

The end of the whip ended up biting into his cheek and Braizra howled in pain, jerking his head to face forward again. Bad idea. Bad idea.

"Two, Braizra. Two!"

The whip was raised again and Braizra spat it out before he could help himself.

"Fine! Two! Fucking two!"

Braizra could see Tecryd's grin in the mirror. Dammit. He'd caved. He'd fucking caved like a coward.

"Very good, Braizra. I hope you can count a little higher than that though."

Strike!

Braizra swallowed the blood in his mouth, he'd bit his tongue. This was shit. This was complete horse shit.

"T... three."

Snap!

"Four."

Crack!

"Five."

Braizra forced himself to focus on the numbers, watching them turn into macabre red shapes in his brain. He could focus on those. He couldn't focus on the pain. Focusing on the pain made it burn hotter. He didn't want it burning any hotter.

"T... twenty... nine."

"Almost there."

"Thirty! Fuck! Fucking stop already!"

Braizra's voice cracked. He couldn't help it. It hurt. It hurt so bad. His back was positively shredded, and he couldn't imagine lying on the bench in his cell to rest any time soon. Hell, he didn't want to be on his back any time soon.

Of course that's when the binds flipped him about and slammed him onto his back. Braizra screamed and jolted as pain shot through his body, his blood soaking the sheets below him. His vision nearly went black, but he forced himself back to alertness. Now was not the time to lose his senses. Not when he was alone. Tied up. With Tecryd.

On second though, maybe he should just go unconscious through what was happening next.

"Well, I'm impressed." Tecryd crawled next to the half orc, tiptoeing those slender fingers up his broad chest. "I expected you to beg for mercy half way through."

"I do not. Beg for mercy," Braizra said through clenched teeth. Be strong. Remember your friends. Remember Ecra, he's a tiny human and he charges forward, no matter what the cost. Oh gods. Ecra. "Where the fuck are my friends?" He didn't want to hear the answer.

"Do you really want to know?" Tecryd grinned darkly and Braizra's stomach wobbled.

"... You didn't."

"Oh, I did." Tecryd examined his fingernails as he spoke. "Ecra was quite a sweet thing. Willing to do whatever it took for me not to claim Herra. Course, I'd already had her a few hours before, but he didn't know that."

"You son of a drow whore!" Braizra attempted to launch himself at Tecryd, only for the binds to drag him back down and pull stronger. Braizra's eyes prickled a bit as his stretched arms shot daggers of pain down his back. "F... fuck..."

"Like I said. No discipline." Tecryd leaned down and kissed where his whip had slashed Braizra's cheek. "None at all."

Damn him. Damn Tecryd and every drow to hell. Except for Thola, but every other one could go to hell. The bindings on his legs slowly raised, forcing him to spread them as much as possible. The pain on his back was excruciating.

Don't black out. He'll make it worse if you black out.

Tecryd undid Braizra's breeches, whistling when he revealed when Braizra was packing. "And you never cease to not amaze, half orc. My, I'm sure you kept the ladies busy with this," He said with a wink as he wrapped his hand around it. He looked genuinely surprised that his fingers could touch.

Once upon a time, maybe. When he was a kid, messing around for fun. Orc woman loved he was more gentle than the brutish male of their species and human women, well, they liked he wasn't afraid to get a little rough. But that was before he had a purpose. Before he realized he could do more with his life than conquer and raid.

Now he was reduced to a drow's plaything and Braizra was cursing the day he met that paladin that told him he had a reason to this life.

Braizra's pants were pulled down to his ankles and Tecryd grabbed ahold of his ass. "And there's a lot to grab. Maybe I spoke too soon. Maybe you are more beautiful than what meets the eye."

"And you're still ugly as dried shit, drow."

The bonds on Braizra's arms tightened and Braizra breathed in sharply. The pain was bad. But he could live through pain.

He might not live through this shame though.

Tecryd had undone his pants as well, pulling out his length and covering it with a strange oil. Lubrication. Well, this was happening. Braizra muttered something he was going to do with Tecryd's head the moment he was decapitated and Tecryd made quite the face. Braizra laughed loudly before he attempted to clench his legs together, the binds pulling them back apart. "Drow, if I don't kill you, my clan will."

"Like your father was any different with your mother."

Line. Crossed. Braizra roared and this time, he felt the bedposts crack as he lunged from Tecryd, the bed now sagging to one side, but the bonds held. Those binds tightened and forced Braizra to his back again, his chest heaving as he attempted to struggle free. "Goddammit! Take these off and fight me, drow! What, are you afraid you can't beat me in a fair fight?"

"Oh, sweet little whelp," Tecryd crawled forward and positioned himself between Braizra's thighs, "I know I can't beat you in a fair fight. That's why I made it. Not. Fair."

With that said, he pushed his cock into the half orc and Braizra howled.

He'd been on both sides of this equation. Penetrating someone and being penetrated. There were some really kinky orc woman he'd met who had some interestingly shaped glass toys. Braizra saw no harm in it, after all, some men were determined to stick it in a woman's ass, why shouldn't he try it?

This was worse though. There'd been not prep, lube only helped so much. Braizra was in so much pain, there was no way he could relax. And Tecryd clearly didn't care, as he only gave a few testing thrusts before he began to fuck Braizra harshly.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Braizra snarled and struggled, the circulation to his hands nearly cut off before he finally sat back and took it. He tried to focus on the ceiling, the bindings on his wrists. The sheets below him, starting to go sticky with his blood. Anything but the drow above him, resting his hands on Braizra's chest as he thrust into him, grunting and sweating and just making Braizra want to kill him.

Not that there wasn't pleasure to pain though. Soon the pain in his back started to melt away, Braizra's swears sounding a little more desperate than angered. Was this what it felt like, to feel nothing and everything at once? Everything faded away. The bloody bedspread. The ceiling. The mirror behind them. It was just him and Tecryd, the blasted maniac of a drow.

Tecryd's grunts were soft and his hair had come undone from its ponytail, Braizra desperately wanted to pull it so hard he snapped the bastard's neck. For two years he'd been chasing him. Only getting this close the time he broke Tecryd's back.

Tecryd's thrusts grew erratic, the drow desperately chasing his release, and Braizra decided to speed the progress along. He squeezed down on Tecryd's cock, the drow freezing before a quiet cry slipped from his lips and he came, he came in a rush and thank the gods it was over.

Tecryd pulled out and suddenly the world came back. The bed rank of blood, Braizra had probably ruined the mattress. Good. Braizra ignored his erection, only yanking his chains and saying, "You got off, drow, now let me go!"

Tecryd caught his breath, his silvery hair sticking to his forehead as he eyed Braizra's cock. "You helped me, I'll help you," he said before he moved forward, using both of his hands to stroke Braizra.

Fuck. Him. Braizra gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to whine, only imagining biting open Tecryd's throat and leaving him to bleed to death. That was more arousing than Tecryd's hand job, at least he told himself it was.

Tecryd hummed quietly as his hands worked away, grinning as Braizra's cock leaped to the attention and started beading precum. "Bit leaky, aren't we?" He wiped a bit off and stuck his finger in his mouth, only to make a face as he pulled it out. "Not... nearly as bearable as I hoped."

"Go fuck yourself."

"I already fucked you."

Good point. Braizra huffed and closed his eyes, trying to will his erection down.

That worked as well as to be expected, drow had slender, skilled hands. One of those hands gently rubbed at his balls, Braizra's toes curling as he growled quietly. Tecryd moved quickly, Braizra's orgasm barreling closer and closer until...

"Fuck you!"

Braizra climaxed sharply, his whole body going stiff until the final shot of cum finished covering his shirt. He went lax and panted, his back complaining at him for that. Tecryd laughed as he wiped off his hand on the bedspread. "Fuck you, really? Is that the best you can do?"

"Bite me- don't even fucking think about it, I swear to the gods, I'm going to tear your head off and feed it to goblins. After they use it as a sex toy."

12