When the Cat's Away… Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was struggling to breathe, her legs now clamped around my head holding me in place. She was shivering as the fires built, stoked by my alternating torment of her clit, followed by delving deep up inside her love canal. It was only a matter of time before she wouldn't be able to resist any more, and I was on a mission to make it happen sooner rather than later.

When it did, it took me quite by surprise. Naty shivered and shook, her hands clenched white around the sides of the ladder, as wave after wave of pleasure ran out through her body. And then it happened. She released the grip with her legs, and I took the opportunity to grab a much-needed breath of air. It was in that split second that a banshee-like scream filled the room. I peered up at my lover's face, her eyes screwed shut in a mixture of pleasure or pain. It was all too quick, the next I remembered being a stream of warm juices hitting me flush in the face, a second running down the top of my blouse. I knelt back and watched as Naty came down from her high.

"Was I good at my new job, Mistress Natalia?" I mouthed up at my lover.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As I journeyed home, I reflected on the events of that day. I was still wearing the leather collar, that symbol of possession. There was just one thing which confused me, and that was the mention of being part of the family. What had she meant by that? Was it a reflection on the three of us; Naty, her husband Richard, and her little slut Claudia? Or, was it a statement of something bigger?

Luckily, I made it in before Steffen. By the time he returned, I was lounging around in my sleepsuit, the collar discreetly hidden away in its box, in the depth of one of my drawers. I knew he loved me, and I loved him too. What he didn't know about, couldn't hurt him. Was it really cheating with another woman? We snuggled up for the evening.

I could already imagine what he was thinking. Tonight though, my mind was elsewhere, wondering just what was next in my new exciting adventures.

I was no longer Claudia Leber, Accounts Controller.

I was now Claudia Leber, Mistress Natalia's little slut.

And, what's more . . . I was excited about it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If I had known about it, my ears would have been burning, but I was totally unaware of a conversation in full flow. Of all places, it was in that pub where I had first met Natalia that the three of them were sitting around a table making plans. Wine glasses empty, it was Natalia who summed up the discussions.

"So, are we all in agreement? I'll offer her a little celebratory weekend away. We'll use our cabin by the lake. Just the weekend, leaving Friday from the office and getting back Sunday morning. If I tell her it's just the two of us, she won't be able to resist a little more intimate time together. Me neither."

Naty chuckled out loud, licking her lips at the thought of another lesbian encounter with her young lover.

"So, give us time to settle in and then you two come up the day after. I guess you can use the pretense of a fishing trip and that you didn't know the cabin was occupied. Leave it to Mistress Natalia to raise the temperature and we'll see how accommodating our little Claudia is."

There was a murmured agreement, before Naty continued.

"And, don't worry, I'll make sure you get that reward I promised you. Call it a finder's fee, Jack. For now, keep it a secret and leave it to me to talk to Claudia. I'll let you know which weekend we've agreed on."