When the Ex-Ray Strikes

Story Info
Her Ex get a lesson in Revenge.
6.8k words
4.41
73.4k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers

Thanks to Miket0422 for the edits and advice.

Nobody Burned, just a tale of a loving wife hit by the "Ex-Ray" slut syndrome. Finally a take charge husband who knows how to solve problems...

Mr. Della Cruz just hung the phone a very happy man. Using my skills, I just moved over 10 Million Dollars through 4 countries and 12 banks and successfully laundered his funds and protected him from any investigations from government agencies.

My name is Tony Cardone. I've become well known and respected as the man to see for moving money, hiding funds, protecting people from prosecution, and going to jail. I never ask where the money comes from, and I never get involved in their business in order to protect myself from the Feds, and to keep my moral compass in the right direction. Oh, I know what these men do for a living, but I believe in the "Don't ask, Don't tell" rule.

The work I've done has brought me a great deal of wealth, and using my own strategies I have 16 bank accounts in 8 countries, 10 crypto wallets, and a company that owns my home, cars, pays all my bills, and expenses. I take a salary from the company of $50,000 a year that I use for incidentals. The company makes a small profit each year to remain legitimate and stays under the Tax radar. This strategy also protects me from any civil actions, lawsuits, or divorce, as I show little net worth on the books and a very low income.

Many of my clients understand my value and offer me things I would never accept as thanks for solving their excess cash problems. They offer me women, drugs, trips, protection, just about anything you can imagine. I've taken nothing from them until now. My current situation has created a need for me to accept some help in surveillance, protection, and some strong-arm tactics. My business friends were excited to finally be able to help me and repay me for the work I've done for them.

At home, my wife Jenn, thinks I'm a financial advisor, which I am. I have my Certified Financial Advisor, and I'm also a CPA. She does not know how much I earn, what I have in funds, or any of my offshore accounts. All she knows is that the company pays the mortgage for the 5 million dollar estate, cars, and expenses. She never really asked because she doesn't have to work, drives a new luxury car each year, and has an unlimited budget for shopping and entertainment.

I thought Jenn was happy and loved being with me over our 5 years of marriage. Jenn was wonderful in bed, where we made love often and combined it with several sex nights every week. She was wild in bed, loved to suck my cock and happily swallowed each time. She knew how to get me off and keep me excited. In return, I became an Olympian pussy eater and also satisfied her with my above average size cock. Not one of those massive ones you read about, but a thick eight inches that has always satisfied the women I've been with. Fun, fantasy, sex, and love were a magnificent combination, and I was living in paradise. But apparently my paradise was about to experience a Cat 5 hurricane.

Jenn and I dated for two years and got married at the tender age of 25. We've been married for five years. Jenn just turned thirty years old, and with her large round breast, long sexy legs, and wonderful figure, could easily be any man's dream trophy wife. Her blonde hair and amazing blue eyes could captivate any man. She always got looks from other men and was constantly being hit on, but she returned none of their advances, and happily displayed her wedding band and 3 carat diamond ring, letting them know she was married.

Before we were married, I learned that in college she had dated a man named Josh Winters. She was madly in love with Josh, but he wasn't ready to settle down. Instead, Josh signed up with the Marines and their relationship eventually faded away. I now learned that she never got over her love for Josh, and after eight years, Josh Winters was now out of the service and living back in our town.

When Josh came back from his two tours, he, of course, looked up old friends, including my wife. Jenn had always been under his spell, and after he got her cell phone number from a mutual friend, he had been texting and calling her, trying to meet up for old time's sake.

It was six weeks earlier that Jenn started acting differently, probably out of guilt for communicating with Josh and keeping it a secret. The over-the-top attention and added sexual play she gave me was nice, but not the normal Jenn. She was always attentive and fun, but it was clear by her actions that something had changed. I would not wait around to find out what was causing this change, and paid closer attention to Jenn.

That weekend, one of our friends mentioned Josh at a barbecue, and said that he's back in town. I asked when he came back and it coincided with the changes I noticed with Jenn. The next day, I called one of my business friends and told him what was going on and that I could use his help. He was excited that he could finally do something for me after all the money I made for him and how I kept him out of trouble with the Feds. After I gave him all the names and information, he told me they would get back to me shortly.

Between the deep web, the dark web, surveillance, and who knows what else these guys do, they gave me a four-inch file on Josh Winters, with just about his entire life history and information. Everything from a copy of his birth certificate, to his college transcripts, family tree, and military records. I knew more about this guy than his own mother.

I also received a daily printout of his text messages, which included over 15 a day to my wife Jenn. (I was told not to ask how they got this info.) At first the messages were friendly and what you would expect from an old friend, but after the first week they got sexual. I was glad to see that Jenn had shut down his advances, but after another week of his persistence, he was finally able to break through her barriers, and she started flirting back.

My anger towards this predator was rising because I knew that Jenn still had feelings for this creep, and I realized there was trouble ahead. After four weeks of his flirting and texts. He convinced Jenn to meet him for lunch. The dude even had the nerve to ask her to wear something sexy for him, because he missed her so much. To my horror, she agreed and even asked if she should forget her panties, like old times.

I was spitting blood as my anger reached a level I hadn't felt for a long time. I spoke with my business associates for advice and they gave me some ideas on how to handle this guy. We agreed that the best thing for me to do was confront them while they were together at lunch and there would be someone close by for protection if needed. Of course, we knew exactly what time, and where they would meet from my friend's surveillance team that was helping me with this problem.

➢ Thursday June 16th:

I entered the restaurant to find them sitting in a secluded area. Jenn was wearing a sexy, very low-cut dress and no bra, which enraged me once again. They were seated with their backs to the restaurant, sitting together on the same side of the private booth. They looked quite cozy. I saw a man following me, which I assumed was one of my backups as I walked up to their table. My wife and her date both looked up at me when I said hello.

"Hello Jenn," I said as I slid opposite them into the booth. The large man that was shadowing me was now seated three tables away. As I looked at Jenn with a friendly smile, I asked, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

The scene was intense as I sat there staring into Jenn's eyes. Josh looked at me with a look of confusion, but my wife was looking at me with a combined look of shock and guilt. They remained sitting close, holding hands on the table. After she realized what was happening, she tried to unlock her hand from Josh but he held her tightly now, giving me a smile that turned into a smirk, showing me, she was with him. The Cocky bastard was not going to back down.

"Honey, this is Josh Winters. Josh, this is my husband Tony." I had never seen her so nervous. Josh seemed to find it amusing and didn't say a word, but just continued to give me a knowing smirk as if to say, I have your wife, and there's nothing you can do about it, buddy.

Not wasting any time, I just looked at Jenn and said, "I hate to intrude on your lunch, but I need to speak to my wife for a few minutes in private. Would you mind letting her out of the booth?" I said, trying to remain calm. Reluctantly, he let go of her hand and stepped out of the booth, and allowed her to step out.

She stood up, holding her purse to her exposed chest, standing between Josh and me, looking scared and uneasy. I took her arm and led her to the back of the restaurant, towards the bathrooms.

Still nervous and riddled with guilt about being caught dressed like this with Josh, she quietly walked without saying a word. I pulled her into the empty men's room and started speaking.

"Jenn, you're not wearing a bra, and in that dress your tits are just hanging out. You're dressed like a slut, and I don't understand why you would disrespect me like this."

As she stood there crying, and not saying a word. I then lifted the hem of her dress to confirm that she, in fact, was not wearing any panties. She saw my expression of horror and then my rage. As I held her dress above her waist, I spun her around to face the mirror, and forced her to look at the reflection of her bare pussy, without panties.

"No panties! Is this how you dress when I'm not around? Jenn, what the fuck are you up to? Are you becoming the town whore? This is unacceptable behavior from my wife."

She cried out, "No, it's not what it looks like! I know how that sounds, but I have a good explanation and then you will understand, I promise," she said, pushing her dress down to cover her exposed pussy.

In a commanding and dark voice that she had never heard from me before, I spoke slowly, emphasizing each word. "Obviously, we need to discuss this. If you have any hope of staying married to me, you will do exactly what I'm about to say. If you don't, then don't bother coming home as our marriage will be over. Right now, you will take your purse, walk out of here keeping your eyes in front of you and not looking at your boyfriend. You will walk directly to your car, drive home, put on a pot of coffee, and wait for me to return. I shouldn't be more than ten minutes behind. You are not to text or call your boyfriend or anyone else before we talk. I'm going to have a conversation with your date and explain why you had to leave."

I noticed she wouldn't look me in the eye, which I assume was because she felt guilty about being caught this way. "If you don't follow my request, then don't even go home tonight. I'll then call you with how things will go from that moment forward. One more thing, do not change out of that dress. I want you waiting for me, just as you are now."

➢ Jennifer:

Oh my god, what have I done? When Josh reached out to me, I was happy to know he was safe and out of the military, as I was always worried about his safety. Josh was my first love, and it took a long time to get over him after he left me all those years ago. We grew apart and even though there was no love, I still cared about him.

I know I love Tony, and he's been the love of my life since we met. I would never want to lose him or hurt him, which is why this sucks so bad. Fucking Josh started his flirting, and telling me things that he knew would get me excited. He always had a way of making me do things and act like a schoolgirl, and I hated the fact that I couldn't resist. I tried to put him off, but his constant flirting and sexy texts wore me down until I finally agreed to meet him for lunch.

Having the conversations with him made me feel so guilty and bad about myself. I knew I shouldn't be doing it and that I should tell Tony about Josh being back in town and that we've been talking, but I kept it a secret, and I regret that more than I can explain.

Josh has a way of making me feel like I should be with him, and when he asked me to wear something sexy, I agreed. I knew it was wrong and that I shouldn't even go to lunch with him, let alone wear the dress, but I knew I would after he told me to. What caused me to suggest I not wear panties? Am I really this shallow and stupid? Yes, when we dated, he always insisted I not wear them, and now when he was taking me to lunch, it was like old memories just came back and felt normal.

I almost didn't go as I felt so guilty, but a text from Josh telling me he can't wait to see me led me down this path. It was difficult to not tell Tony, but I just figured one lunch for old times wouldn't be a big deal. Just a couple of hours for old time's sake, just like he said. Josh knew how to make me do things, even if I didn't want to.

I'll be honest. When I saw him at the restaurant, I felt my pussy get wet. He always made me that way and I knew we had a special chemistry, and now he looked sexier than I even remembered. 8 years in the marines created this mass of handsome muscle that any woman would dream about.

My face felt flushed when he kissed me and helped me into the secluded booth. It was like old times. We laughed, and it felt like he was never gone. I felt happy and excited to be with him, and when he took my hand in his on the table, I felt safe and warm. We were only there for a few minutes laughing and having fun when out of nowhere Tony is standing in front of us, and the next thing I remember is he was suddenly sitting directly across from us, with a sadistic smile on his face that sent a chill up my spine.

I felt my heart stop as I realized what I was doing and how it all looked. When Tony looked down at how we were holding hands, my world crumbled. I saw the pain and anger in his eyes, and I wanted to jump over the table and hug him, and tell him how much I love him and take away his pain. I could never intentionally hurt Tony, and that's exactly what I was doing.

The way he looked at me in disgust and disdain broke my heart. The man I love and had been with for the last 5 years was looking at me with another man, an ex-lover. I didn't know what to do, and sat there frozen and speechless.

When Tony said he wanted to speak to me, my heart was breaking as I expected him to tell me we were done. When he pulled me into the men's room, I didn't know what to expect and then when he pulled up my dress to expose the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties, I almost fainted. I can only image what he was thinking, and I felt like such a slut and a cheating wife at that moment.

When he told me to go home and wait for him, I remember how he sounded. The way he acted scared me to my core. I knew I had to listen to him in order to save our marriage and make him understand why I did this. I had to fix this and just agreed to whatever he wanted.

Then when he said he was going to talk to Josh alone, I was scared for him. Josh is a much bigger man than Tony, and with 8 years of Marine training, I was afraid Tony could get hurt. I wanted to tell him not to do that, but I knew better. I tried to say I'm sorry, but Tony just told me again to go home and that he will be there soon. Then when told me not to change my outfit, I knew I was in trouble and would need to explain my actions.

How did I let Josh talk me into this? I didn't want him in my life. I just wanted to relive some old times and have some fun, but seeing this from Tony's standpoint, I look like I was going to be with Josh sexually. Fuck! How do I fix this?

I felt as if everyone was staring at me as I walked through the restaurant and out to my car. I didn't dare look over at Josh and knew he was wondering where I was going. It took me several minutes before I stopped crying enough so that I could drive back home. That was the longest drive I can remember. Seeing that hurt in Tony's eyes made me cry again. How could I have done this to him? I can't believe I let Josh manipulate me like this, and somehow, I have to make Tony understand and forgive me. Dammit, I am so screwed right now, all because of Josh and my stupidity.

After I got home, I put on the coffee and sat there wondering what happened with their talk. How long will it be before Tony gets here? Will he yell and scream? Can I save our marriage? I have to. I don't want to live without Tony, and he needs to know that he's the only one I love and want in my life.

➢ Back at the restaurant and my conversation with Josh

I went back to the table and chatted with Josh. "Well, it looks like Jenn won't be coming back, and I just wanted to have a chat with you. I'm sure you know Jenn still has feelings for you, and can be easily manipulated, as you saw today and over the last several weeks. But you need to understand that she is married to me, and I don't share.

I'm not a possessive or an unreasonable man, so this afternoon I will give Jenn a choice to stay in our marriage or to leave me for you, but not both. She will make that decision on her own, with no influence from you. May the better man win, and if she wants you, then that's what will happen. But if she wants to remain in our marriage, she will have no further contact with you. If you don't hear from her today, I will expect you to never call or text her again. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Look Dude, I'll call or text her whenever I like. She's a grown woman and makes her own decisions. You don't own her. I can guarantee you one thing: she will eventually be with me again. She can't resist my cock and how good we fuck. Sorry, but you will have to accept that," he said with that smirk again.

"Oh Josh, I was hoping you would be a reasonable man. I mean, you're a good-looking guy, big and muscular. I'm sure there are hundreds of single women out there that would love to have you. Why can't guys like you just leave married women alone? You see Josh, you may be this big macho, good-looking guy that Jenn still has feelings for, but you're underestimating me."

"Listen Josh, you don't know what I do for a living, or who I associate with, and that, my friend, is your first mistake. I know all about you and what you've been up to. By the way, how are your parents, Michael and Ingrid? They really love their two dogs Casey and Micky don't they? You know it's been over four years since you saw your sister Kate in Austin and her three girls are getting older, and would love to see their uncle Josh. Oh, and your best friend Billy's girlfriend is pregnant, and it's going to be a boy. I don't think she told him yet, but I'm sure he'll be excited. I've read all your text messages to Jenn and I have to say you are persistent. Look, you might be a big bad dude, but the friends I have in my line of work are ruthless, and owe me a lot of favors."

I now gave him a smirk and said, "Like you said, you have a gigantic cock and she can't resist you, but tonight we will see who's the better man. Does she want a macho loser like you, or will she stay faithful to our 5-year marriage? You see Josh, I'm going to be civil about this. I'm giving her a choice."

"Her choice will be simple. She can choose to be with you and leave me and our marriage and if that's her choice, I will respect it and will wish the best for the both of you. I will not live with a woman that wants another man, nor will I share her. I will be hurt, but I would rather let her go now and move on. Now, on the other hand, if she chooses to stay faithful, there will be some changes for her after her stunt with you today. You two have hurt my level of trust, and that will need to be restored.

"As for you, if she stays with me, you will not contact her again. That means no text messages, no email, no phone calls, and no contact with friends. You will disappear from her life. If you walk into a restaurant and see her there, you will turn and leave. If you're at a party or a club and see her, you will leave. You will do nothing behind my back, or try to contact her, because the pain you will experience will be like nothing you've felt before. Your loved ones will pay the price for your stupidity. Do you understand what I have outlined? Do you understand how serious I am?"

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers
12