When The Full Moon Rises

Story Info
Anna may learn Kashvi's secret, but only after they mate.
3k words
4.61
9.3k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Kashvi and she ran like a gazelle. Anna had noticed her the first day she began her running regimen. Kashvi was on the track team and would practice starts and her specialty event, hurdles, setting up a line of them in the outside lane and practicing long after the rest of the team was done. She was truly gifted, but also worked hard to excel at her event.

Anna would watch her out of the corner of her eye as she jogged around the track. Kashvi was of Indian descent, taller than average with a sleek build, small pert breasts, spare and muscular, and perhaps the one feature above all else that fascinated Anna, she was hairy.

Not furry, but also not the norm of the American female paradigm. Obviously never had taken up the Western habit of shaving, but on her it looked "right". It fascinated Anna, although she couldn't put her finger on why.

Anna, on the other hand was another case. She was working hard to lose "those last five pounds" determined to rock her bikini body by the time beach season rolled around. A five three she was on the busty side. Not fat, but soft. Hourglass figure with blondish brown hair she usually kept back in a pony tail, she looked quintessentially American.

No stranger to getting checked out and cat called, she tended to stay on top of the latest fashions and liked to dress just a little on the sexy side when she was feeling it.

She had just finished running her laps and went into the field house locker room. Kashvi was just coming out of the shower and was wrapping a towel around her long black tresses. Otherwise, she was nude and Anna, shocked, got an eyeful. So much so, that she just froze, staring at Kashvi's dark pubic bush.

"What are you staring at, huh?" Kashvi said accusatorially. "Never seen a naked girl before?"

"I...um...no. No, Yes! I'm so so sorry!" Anna blurted out.

"I've seen you out on the track the last few weeks." Kashvi said. "Have you been checking me out?"

"I... no. I mean I like to watch you run. You're so good at it you make it look easy." Anna said. "Not like me plodding around the track. I'm just doing it to lose a little weight, so my boyfriend won't think I'm a cow."

"I was thinking more along the lines of bunny!" Kashvi teased.

"Anyway, I apologize for staring. I didn't mean any offense. You just took me by surprise." Anna said.

"Took you? If only..." Kashvi responded dryly.

Anna was profoundly self-conscious about the whole exchange. As she walked back to the dorm she replayed it over and over in her head, trying to glean every bit of meaning out of the subtext of the encounter. She was sure she missed something, but what it might be, eluded her.

Still, it established the start of a pattern. When at the track, each woman would catch the other looking at the other at random intervals and for no particular reason. They weren't friends, classmates, or team mates, so there was no logical purpose. But that didn't make the exchanges any less compulsive for either of them.

Anna had even tried to broach the subject with her boyfriend, Tony. As per usual, Tony just shrugged it off condescendingly, saying Kashvi was probably just some kind of jock freak weirdo, that Anna should just stay away from. It was his go-to.

Still, she started to notice Kashvi around campus from time to time.

Then there was an evening when she had stayed late at the library studying for an exam. She was walking home when a couple of townies staggered out of an alley between classroom buildings. The were obviously drunk, but intent on cornering Anna.

"C'mon, let's have some fun. You college whores are always ready." The larger of the two slurred while trying to grab at Anna's blouse.

"Get lost creep. Just leave me alone or I'll call the cops." Anna replied slapping at his hands.

He grabbed her wrists and pulled her closer. He reeked of sweat and alcohol.

"We're gonna party, whore." He spat as he wrestled her to the ground.

Suddenly she heard a growl. Not a human sound, but feral wild and menacing. And then Kashvi was there. Tearing the dolt off Anna and in one motion throwing him down the alleyway. He landed in a pile of trash at least twenty feet away, and Kashvi growled a warning to the other, who tucked tail and ran.

Anna looked at Kashvi. Her features were the same, but somehow different. Elongated in the facial area, her limbs seemed even more steely than usual. Her dark eyes, large and intense looked deeply into Anna's. Her chest was heaving with each breath.

"Kashvi? Why? How did you?" Anna tried, but there were just too many questions. "You were following me?"

Kashvi turned and disappeared down the alley toward the dorm complex. In just a split second she was gone, and Anna, shaking with adrenaline headed home.

Three days had passed and Anna still could not get the memory of the encounter out of her mind. She had thought of broaching it with Tony, but felt he would have his usual childish over-reaction, and she just wasn't in the mood to deal with that at the moment.

Instead, she found herself at the Residential Office inquiring as to where Kashvi's room was. That evening she mustered up all of her courage and knocked softly on the other girl's door.

"I didn't get a chance to thank you the other night." She blurted out. "Can I come in?"

"I don't know. Not sure it's a real good idea." Kashvi replied from the other side of the doorway.

"Look. I won't stay long. I just wanted to thank you face to face." Anna said quietly.

The door slowly opened, and Anna stepped inside.

"Can I get you something? Water?" Kashvi started.

"You...you were following me the other night, weren't you?" Anna asked.

"Sort of." Kashvi answered.

"Why? Why follow me?" Anna continued.

"This is gonna sound strange to you... but I... I like how you smell. Sometimes I do things. Make sense to me, but also not really socially acceptable. But that day... in the locker room. I could smell it... in back of your surprise... your body... oh never mind." Kashvi awkwardly tried to explain.

"What do you mean, Kashvi? It was a locker room. It smelled like a locker room to me!" Anna offered.

"I... have differences from most people, Anna. I don't think you'd understand them, but I can smell and hear things most people can't. At least that's part of it. When you saw me naked. There was shock, but there was also... arousal." Kashvi confessed. "And the longer we stood there, the stronger it got. I never had that happen before, but I liked it. I liked it a lot. And I wanted to smell it again...so I follow you a little bit. I hope you're not angry."

Anna wasn't sure how she felt about that. Being stalked by another woman wasn't really something she'd ever had to deal with before. But she did have to admit that something about Kashvi did evoke an unusually primal urge in her.

Kashvi had taken her hands. "I can smell it now too, Anna." She growled. "And when I saw those two guys...I couldn't let them hurt you. I had to act."

Kashvi was pulling her closer, and she was allowing it. She wanted to say something, but the words just were clumsy and not coming to her. She could smell Kashvi too now, just an inch or so away, and she raised her face to the taller girl, and her lips parted questioningly. And then she felt the heat of Kashvi's mouth on hers like a precious liquor.

The first kiss lasted at least a minute. And then they found the sofa, and they made out like first timers. Soft and tentative, neither woman wanted to rush things. There was no need. But eventually, it was getting late.

"I... had... It was really good, Kashvi. I never..." Anna softly whispered as they kissed in the doorway.

"Can we? Again? Soon?" Kashvi murmured.

"Oh yes. Okay." Anna answered leaning in for one last kiss.

Walking back to her dorm, Anna was beset with confusion. Fuck! She was cheating on Tony. She was cheating on Tony with another woman. She was cheating on Tony, and she wanted more. She was cheating on Tony and couldn't wait until the next time. But maybe it wasn't that bad. They'd made out, but both kept their clothes on. They'd done some touching and rubbing, but nothing below the waist.

Oh god. She wanted to do stuff below the waist with Kashvi. She was going to do stuff below the waist with Kashvi. In her mind's eye she saw her hand resting on Kashvi's downy bush and spreading her open. What do women do with each other? She had some vague ideas, but nothing concrete.

Kashvi called her the next morning and asked her to dinner. She eagerly agreed and spent the day in a state of aroused anticipation. Things were moving fast. Too fast. Not fast enough.

They met at a pizza place just off campus. Anna was a little nervous and self-conscious at first. Kashvi was too.

"I never had a boyfriend or anything. I've never dated." Kashvi confided. "I've always focused on school and sports, Anna. So forgive me if I'm acting like I don't know what I'm doing. I don't."

"That's okay." Anna soothed. "I've always had boys after me since junior high. Never a girl, though, so I'm in the dark almost as much as you."

Anna wasn't sure if it was the beer or just the overwhelming emotion, but she felt just a little lightheaded as they walk hand in hand back to Kashvi's dorm. Entering her place, Anna started to head over to the sofa, only to have Kashvi pull her gently in the direction of the bedroom. Anna sighed softly, admitting to herself that at least they were on the same page.

This time, there was no hesitation for either of them. Clothes soon littered the floor. Kashvi lived in Spartan simplicity, and Anna, despite her tendency to surround herself with sparkles and stuffed animals, found that the austere sparsity suited Kashvi. No distractions.

They spent hours exploring each other's bodies, and it didn't take Kashvi long to unlock Anna's secrets. Anna marveled at Kashvi's kisses. Her tongue worked magic. Long and flat, once Kashvi had arranged herself between Anna's thighs her strong and steady insistence soon drew and kept Anna in a state of orgasmic bliss.

Anna felt hotter than she ever had with any guy, and once she'd found her way to Kashvi's hairy pussy, she knew she'd just found where she belonged. The musky sweet nectar of Kashvi coated her face like a trophy of accomplishment. Touching, licking, exploring each other, and riding a cloud of endorphins as the hours slid by. This transcended any clumsy back seat fumbling in a way that went beyond surety.

The next five nights were much the same, only the sex got better each time as they learned to navigate each other's erogenous zones.

Anna was worried about dealing with Tony, but had decided that there was no other option than to break up with him. What she was doing with Kashvi wasn't really fair to either of them. And when it came down to it, Tony took it better than expected, and admitted that he'd had a couple of flings he'd felt guilty about not telling Anna about. Anna was a little surprised, but not entirely so.

It took a surprisingly long time for Anna to work up the courage to ask Kashvi about the hair.

"Have you ever shaved?" Anna asked shyly.

"Oh, I tried a few times, but it grows back in a day or two, so I gave up." Kashvi replied.

"Why's that?" Anna continued.

"That's funny. I never really tried to figure it out. I'm kinda not wanting to talk about it." She said, implying as strongly as she could that she would appreciate a change of subject.

The weekend was approaching and Kashvi mentioned that she had to go home for a few days. The two girls had been so taken with each other that they'd just defaulted to spending all their free time together. So Anna was a little lonely counting the hours until Kashvi's return, staying up late, looking out her dorm window at the full moon as it swung in it's eternal arc through the night sky.

A couple days later, and Kashvi was back in her arms again. She seemed to be in a more playful mood than usual, as the two lovers tumbled into Kashvi's bed.

"I've got something." Kashvi said, adopting a theatrically conspiratorial tone.

"You do!" Anna replied while playfully spanking Kashvi's toned ass.

"No. This!" Kashvi reached behind the headboard and produced a brown paper bag.

Reaching inside the bag she pulled out a strapon harness that had a cock that was...

"Shaped like a dog's cock!" Anna said with curiosity.

"No!" Kashvi scolded. "It's shaped like a wolf's cock." She corrected.

"What? Oh, whatever." Anna replied. "What's it for?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to fuck you with it." Kashvi said in a serious tone.

"Interesting choice, Kash. You're not going to give me puppies, are you?" Anna giggled.

"Oh, just you wait!" Kashvi threatened as she pulled the harness on and began adjusting the straps.

Anna was already wet. So it didn't take much lube for Kashvi to slide it up inside her. It felt a little cool at first but warmed quickly. The shape was different. Not that Anna had had that many experiences with different cocks, but this one filled her nicely, and Kashvi naturally found a cadence that soon had Anna swooning.

Kashvi drove it with an increasing passion, and Anna rocked her hips with a sweetly obscene enthusiasm until all at once, Kashvi grabbed her ass and plunged all the way in, her eyes glowing with lust. Anna let out a brief whimper as the knot disappeared inside her. She could feel her insides tremble as Kashvi suddenly stopped. Staring down at Anna, she just held her pinioned and unable to move. It was unmistakable. Kashvi was cumming and cumming hard.

Eventually she collapsed on top of Anna, gradually removing the dong from her lover's pussy until finally the knot popped free with a little moan from Anna. They continued to embrace in a passionate kiss, barely able to hang on.

"Wow! That was intense, Kash!" Anna panted.

"I had to do that, Anna." She responded with more seriousness than Anna expected. "You're mine, and I had to mate with you."

Anna tightened her embrace and buried her face against Kashvi's neck, feeling the warm wetness of tears escaping her own eyes because she felt it too.

"Anna, there's something I need to tell you." Kashvi pulled away a little. "A reason that I chose a wolf cock dong. A reason why fucking you with it felt so natural."

Anna waited patiently for her lover to continue.

"Anna, do you remember the night those guys tried to jump you, and I scared them off?" Kashvi started. "Well, I'm... different. My whole family is. But it's the reason I could get to you so fast. It's the reason I could throw that bastard halfway down the alley. It's even part of the reason I can run like I do."

"What are you getting at, Kashvi?" Anna asked.

"What I'm trying to say is that being a loner was always something I was taught was my only option growing up." Kashvi continued. "I didn't plan on falling in love with anyone. But it happened, Anna. And now I have only the options to tell you everything, or to leave you. So here goes."

She looked deeply into Anna's eyes. "Lover, I am a werewolf." She said simply. "I don't go through the change that often. I kinda did the night you were attacked, but I tried not to show it."

"I... remember." Anna whispered in reply.

"It's also why I'm so hairy. Believe me, I spent my whole life wishing I was like other girls, but having to keep to myself because I thought nobody would understand. Nobody would want me. Nobody did, until I met you. Then I couldn't help myself."

"Oh Kashvi!" Anna consoled.

"So I go home a day or so before the full moon, and then I can go through the change without having to worry." Kashvi explained. "And I told my Mom, and I thought she'd be angry, but instead she suggested the strapon. She said I seemed happier than she could ever remember me being, and that if I felt I needed to mate with you, then I should do it the best way. So, I understand if this is all more than you can accept, but I really am in love with you."

Anna looked softly at her lover. "Kash. You saved me, in more ways than one, I think. And that's one of the many reasons I fell for you. But there are also reasons that defy explanation. I was so lonely when you were gone. It made me think back to when I first saw you. My attraction to you was irresistible, even though I didn't know a thing about you then. So, you're a werewolf, but nobody really has to know. You're my wolfie, and I love you so much. You're a good girl." Anna gently kissed her.

Kashvi was nearly overcome with a feeling of happiness and love. She closed her eyes and rejoiced in the taste of Anna's mouth. If she had had a tail she would have wagged it. In fact, she told herself that the next time she had a tail, she would.