When the Girlfriend is Out... Pt. 02

Story Info
We continue our fun!
4k words
4.79
15.3k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Direct continuation of part 1**

Terrance stood up from the couch to head to the bathroom and I suddenly felt cold without his big, warm body next to me.

I watched his big, muscular ass as he walked away from me. His back muscles and leg muscles were so hot as they flexed.

I stood up and stretched high above my head, raising up onto my toes. Very aware now I was naked in my girlfriend's apartment fooling around with her roommate while she got drunk with her girlfriends. The naughty, sneaky aspect turned me on, I couldn't lie to myself.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers for us. I went and stood next to the island and sipped the beer while thinking back to the past hour.

Us drinking and smoking together. Me checking him out. His seduction of me. My susceptibility to his advances. Let's be real, he didn't have to try very hard!

Then I was playing with his big, black cock. It was like a trophy in my hand. Kissing. Touching. Then sucking his dick. Striving to make him feel good. Pride washing over me listening to his moans and encouragement. Then striving to make him cum. Eventually succeeding. His orgasm pulsing through his body and down my throat as I swallowed him.

Then kissing again. Then his lips, mouth, and throat bringing me to cum in his mouth. And almost bringing me to my knees I was so exhausted with the sexual thrill!

The thoughts of fooling around with another guy had entered my head before, but I never thought it would become a reality. And man, what a stud to have my first experiences with! I felt my face turn red as I thought, god, what if Tiffany walked in just as he came in my mouth?

"Hey you." Terrance said as he entered from the hallway. He was so sexy as he smiled at me and walked into the kitchen area.

My eyes met his and I smiled back at him. My cheeks burning red as I felt a little bashful still. I let my eyes drift down his big frame as he walked up to me. His thick chest, beefy arms and down to his meaty cock swinging back and forth between his strong legs like a grandfather clock as he walked.

"Hey yourself." I said.

He walked right up to me and slipped his hands around my hips and grabbed my ass. He wasn't bashful that was for sure. I craned my head up and our lips pressed together. His cock pushing into my stomach and my own cock. This man was a grower and a shower!

"Mmm!" I moaned and gripped his thick upper back with my hands. My fingers digging into his deep muscles.

He pulled away and smiled down at me again. "This for me?" He asked glancing at the beer bottle.

I nodded and took a sip of my beer while he picked the bottle up and took a long drink.

"I get a little thirsty after cumming so hard, I appreciate it." He said.

"The beer or the blowjob?" I teased him.

He laughed and leaned against the island, "Both!" He took another sip and looked at me. "You ok with everything?"

"I mean, not what or who I expected tonight but yeah, that was incredible."

"Good, wanna make sure you're comfortable. I hadn't planned on trading blowjobs with you tonight, promise, no agenda!"

"Haha well I'm glad it happened. I kind of always felt like I was bi or something. Watched a little gay porn. Always thought about what it might be like, but never took a step to find out or was in the right situation where I was comfortable wnough to try."

He smiled at me, "Glad to help."

I laughed and finally checked my phone. Tiffany had texted was having a blast. I guess she hadn't paid for drinks all night, guys have been all over her! I smiled to myself, same girl, same.

"Telling her we're getting along?" Terrance teased.

"Yeah, but leaving one or two things unsaid!" I said back.

She texted that she probably wouldn't be back until late, but just crash in her room and she'll find me. "Stay out as long as you'd like!" I typed out.

I closed my phone screen and drained the rest of my beer. "I've got to hit the bathroom too." I said and recycled the bottle.

"Cool, wanna meet me in the bedroom? A little better spot to hang out." Terrance said.

"Sure, that's a great idea."

"I'll meet you there. I'll grab us another couple of beers too." He said as he finished his beer too and tossed it.

I walked to the bathroom and was mindful of his eyes watching me walk away too. I felt myself arching my back a little, showing off my ass. Might as well give him a show if he's going to watch!

I peed and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and splashed water over my face. A little refresher before getting hot and heavy again.

I stepped back into the living room and gathered up our clothes to bring into his room. Just in case someone popped their head in the front door.

I walked quietly past Tiffany's door as if she was in there and entered Terrance's. He was sitting on his bed next to his nightstand. Bathed in a warm, yellow light from a lamp on his desk across the room. His legs spread wide and inviting. His cock hung between his legs and lightly swinging as he shifted slightly as he packed another bowl.

His bed was unmade. His sheets were a dark brown flannel. Warm and inviting just like himself. A comforter was bunched up at the foot of the bed with the sheets.

He took another hit from the weed pipe as I piled our clothes up on his desk chair and walked over to the bed.

He swung his legs up onto the bed and laid back against his pillows, his chest at about a 45 degree angle.

I thought for a second where best to sit and decided the best place was his lap! I climbed into bed and swung my leg over him, sank my knees into bed next to the outside of his hips, and sat my pale, white ass right down on his muscular black thighs. My cock was growing even harder.

I glanced down and admired his dick laying beneath mine resting to the side against his hip. He was growing before my eyes.

He handed me the pipe. Then slid his hands onto my hips and held me while I sat up straighter and took a deep pull. I held my breath and leaned over. I set the pipe down on the nightstand and centered myself over him, my hands pressing into his beefy chest.

My lips parted and I released the smoke as I bent further and kissed his wet lips. His tongue snaked into my mouth and his hands clenched harder on the fleshy area of my hips. His fingertips barely on my butt cheeks.

The weed hit me with a wave of euphoria and I felt like his kisses were making me high. I moaned into him as he kissed me. His hands slightly moved back to grip my ass.

I lifted up and stared into his eyes. "I think it's been 10 minutes..."

"I've been waiting for that!" He said smiling at me. The smile of man ready to have his dick sucked.

I moved my hands off of his chest and put them next to his side, lifted my knees and shifted them to inside of his thighs. He spread his legs to give me a little more room between his thick legs.

I bent my head and kissed his chest. His masculine scent filled my nostrils. My lips kissed his left pec and then his right.

I moved lower and planted kisses over his stomach. His cock was fully erect now and I could feel its power emanating as it ran against my stomach and chest as I lowered myself further.

I positioned myself laying on my stomach between his legs. My hard cock pressed into the mattress and sending jolts down my shaft with every movement I made.

He was breathing hard as I got down to his big, black cock. I gripped his shaft with my left hand and pressed it against his belly. Presenting his underside to me.

I leaned in and licked the base of his shaft around and around. Letting my saliva run down my chin and his balls.

I lifted my head and looked at Terrance, "Drink your beer while I suck your cock, I want to savor this!"

He chuckled, "Yes sir!" And put one hand behind his head and sipped his beer with the other while I enjoyed myself on his dick.

He moaned as I tasted him all over for minutes. Worshipping every inch of his shaft.

I focused on the bottom of his shaft and moved side to side. Then I focused on the middle and went up and down. Then I traced his veins with my tongue the full length of his shaft.

I lifted my head up higher and performed the same care to the top of his shaft and cockhead. Licked around and around. My saliva running down his shaft. I knew a messy blowjob was hot as fuck. And I enjoyed listening to the slurping sounds I made on his dick, interspersed with his sips of beer and moans.

"Fuck, you are a real cocksucking slut huh? Suck one dick and now you're a pro!" He moaned.

"Mmmhmm!" I agreed with my head turned and my lips clamped around the sides of his shaft. "I think I'd have to deepthroat you to be a pro though."

"Shit, you'd be the throat GOAT if you deepthroat me."

I slid down and let my tongue run over his balls. He shifted his knees up and put his feet down next to my chest. Presenting his sack to my willing mouth.

I opened my lips wider and sucked his balls into my mouth. Letting them roll around on my tongue.

I slowly jerked his cock with one hand and lifted my eyes up to meet his eye contact. "Can you fuck my face?"

"Hell yeah." He said and immediately repositioned and set the empty beer bottle down. His back rose up a little straighter as he leaned into the headboard. His legs pressing flat down into the bed around me again.

I moved up onto my hands and knees. His cock was so tall if I was going to let him fuck my throat, I needed the extra space.

I really felt like a slut now as the cool air in the room hit my bare ass. His big, black cock loomed in front of me, about to slam hard into my throat.

I didn't waste any time and started to bounce my head up and down on his cock. Mimicking his blowjob earlier by pressing my tongue into the underside of his head as I slid up and down. Finding the same spot where my throat began again and bouncing his cockhead against it again and again. My gagging sound added to the room ambiance.

His left hand ran over my upper back and his right hand cradled the back of my head. I quit bouncing and wrapped my lips around his head and let him take over.

He thrusted up hard and hit the back of my throat. I gagged and my saliva rolled down his shaft and over his balls. He withdrew slowly.

"More?" He asked.

"Mm hmm!" I moaned with my mouth full of his cock.

Another thrust. Hard, then slowing pulling out. Feeling me out. Seeing what I could take now. Prepping me for what was to come.

Another thrust. His ass flexed as he raised them up next to my hands pressed into the bed.

Then more. Again and again he pressed into the back of my throat. I breathed through my nose and relaxed my throat and mouth as well as I could. My mouth stretched around his shaft and my throat slowly got used to his cocks pressure.

"More?" He asked.

"Mm hmm!" I begged.

His left hand joined his right on my head and pushed me down as he thrusted up next. I gagged hard as his cock entered my throat!

Oh my god was I really going to get his dick into my throat? Could I actually deepthroat him?

That was answer was quickly answered as he pressed his head into my throat again.

"Breathe cocksucker, breathe through your nose. Relax your throat." He coached me as he continued to push up and hold my head down. Repeating over and over while I did my best to take him. My hands gripped his sheets.

After a couple minutes of this he tugged my head up and leaned off the headboard towards me.

I sat on my knees. My face was a mess. Saliva running down my chin, red cheeks, and gasping for air. I knew from girls sucking my cock that I had to look sexy as fuck to him right now.

He kissed me and held my head with both hands while I fought for every breath I could find between our kisses.

His dick hung between us, slick and wet from my mouth. I reached down and stroked him with one hand while we kissed.

His hands released my head and groped my ass cheeks. He pulled them apart as he felt me up. Then he raised his palms in unison and smacked my butt hard. I couldn't keep a higher pitched moan from escaping my lips as he did that.

He pulled away from our kiss and looked me hard in the eyes. "More?"

I nodded and dropped my head down as he leaned back. His cock was in my mouth before his back hir the headboard. His hands held my head again and he resumed his thrusts into my throat. Just as hard, but quicker now. Less time between thrusts.

More and more of his dick entered me. I felt so sexy being able to take some of this studs big cock into my throat. I knew I hadn't taken all of him, but much more than before.

My dick was so hard as my mouth was filled. I could feel my cock swinging freely between my legs as my body rocked to his thrusts.

I suddenly wished I was recording this. What a fucking view it would be to see me on my knees, ass up, my cock bouncing between my legs as he fucked my face with his black cock. His powerful body laid out in front of me in the dim, intimate light.

He released me and I rose up again and breathed out hard. My hands reached down and slid up and down his slick, dark pole. Stroking him fast as I caught my breath. I couldn't keep my hands or mouth off of him. I wanted him to cum again so bad!

"How much did I get?" I asked.

"Maybe a little more than half or so." He answered. "Close to three quarters of me."

"Fuck, you really don't have a starter dick do you?" I asked.

He leaned up again and wrapped his hands around my neck and brought my face forward to lay our foreheads together as I stroked him. "Would you want me to?" He asked.

"Fuck no!" I moaned.

"Want to mix it up? How about you lay on your back, head off the bed, and I'll fuck your tight throat that way."

"Fuck, that's so hot." I said agreeing.

I threw myself onto my back as he climbed off the bed. I tilted my head back and hung it off of the bed like he asked as he towered over me.

My knees were bent and I felt exposed as he positioned his legs around my head. His eyes hungrily roaming over my body. My dick pointed straight into the air.

Terrance also didn't waste time and bent over me and slid his cock between my lips without hesitation. His hands pressed into the bed and it sagged under me with his weight as he leaned over me. His big glutes flexed as he worked his way into my throat again from this new angle.

I reached above my head and held his thighs as he plunged into me. His heavy balls slightly hitting the top of my head. God I wanted all of him!

After a dozen or so thrusts he pulled back. His long cock sliding smoothly out of my lips. I breathed in the precious air.

"Good?" He asked.

"Very. But can I ask you something?"

"What's up?"

"Can you take a video of me taking your cock?"

"Haha we better save this night for future posterity." He said grabbing my phone off of the nightstand.

I settled myself into the bed for another round and held his thighs again as he dipped his cock down into my mouth again. I saw him position the phone above me as he recorded his polished black dick push into my throat.

I moaned like a pornstar as he pushed into me again and again.

Then he pulled out of my mouth and laid his dick completely over my face! I moaned as he took a couple pictures of me under his cock. His big dick was the length of my face as his balls rested on my forehead.

He lifted his heavy cock and let it fall onto my face. The wet slap echoed around the room. I moaned and he did that a few more times.

He tossed my phone to the side and said "Alright, I've got to cum now, the second time takes longer, but you've got me going crazy up here and I'm so close!"

"Go for it!" I pleaded and he penetrated me again. His cock slid in and out of me. His balls smacked against my forehead.

I still hadn't taken all of him, I might never be able to, but I was going to try! I swore as I felt his dick touch a part of my throat he hadn't gotten to yet. I was sure I had at least 3/4 of him in me now.

Terrance became more aggressive as he fucked my face as he got closer.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum baby!" He gasped out.

My hands lifted up and tightened on his ass cheeks as he started to cum. His first couple of shots he blasted inside of my mouth and then he slipped out.

His hand grabbed his dick as I watched his cum gush out of his tip and splash over me. I looked up in awe and moaned as I watched his big cock cum hard for me.

His orgasm landed on my face, chest, abs, and even shot as far as my own cock and thighs!

I moaned and swallowed what was in my mouth as he pumped his dick in his hand over me. He moaned deep and hard as he sprayed me down with his cum.

As his orgasm waned, he pointed his cock back down and slipped into my mouth. I eagerly sucked him hard and swallowed what little cum I could suck out of his tip.

Terrance was breathing hard above me as I sucked every drop out of him.

I felt him move forward onto the bed. His dick never left my mouth. He climbed over me and started to suck my cock again.

I moaned around his still hard dick as we 69'ed. My cock was wet from his mouth and my body begged for him to bring me to another orgasm!

I held his big ass in my hands above me as he toyed with my dick. His tongue flicked my tip. Then he sucked me deep. Then he slid his tongue along my length. He repeated those actions. Again. And again.

He pushed me deep into his throat and then pulled up and off of me. My hips pushed up, chasing his mouth, and I felt so close I would cum if a feather touched me!

He stood up, kneeled down next to my head, cradled me in his hands, and kissed me. I was covered in his cum and my cock was twitching I was so close. My moans turned into pleading as he left my cock untouched.

We kissed again and again with my head tilted to the side. My dick straining.

"I want to rim that tight, white ass, that cool?" He asked.

"Yes, yes!" I agreed. Though he could have asked me for anything right then.

He helped me to turn around on the bed still on my back. My legs and ass hung off of the bed.

He knelt down and pushed on the back of my knees to present my hole to him. He smiled at me between my legs, "Tight and pink, just like I like!"

He slid his tongue over the full length of my crack and ended at my asshole a few times. I moaned as he ate me out. I reached out around me and gripped his sheets.

His tongue skillfully pressed against me. Teased me. Tasted me. He sent shivers down my spine. Now he was focusing just on my hole.

I reached up and started to jerk my cock while he ate me out.

He pushed my legs up a little higher and my cock pointed straight at my face.

Then he pressed his tongue into me. Penetrating me slightly with his wet tongue. His lips clamping around me to focus his tongue work right on my tight hole.

I moaned hard as I got close to the edge quickly. His tongue slid in and out of me. My ass relaxing, opening, and letting him into me.

I breathed out, "I'm going to cum, keep doing that, I'm going to cum!"

He moaned his hot breath against me as he picked up the pace slightly. His tongue darted in and out quickly.

Then my cock spasmed and my cum rushed out of me. Spraying my face and chest. Some hit the sheets around me.

He continued to rim me while I came hard. His hands gripped me tight and held my legs steady. My ass flexing around his tongue. My dick spasmed hard through round after round. I opened my mouth and tried to cum on my tongue as many times as I could.

I calmed down and he slowly withdrew out of me. He kissed me softly on my hole, patted my ass, and let my legs down. I let go of my trembling cock and swallowed my own cum in my mouth.

I shifted up onto the bed and he went to the bathroom as I caught my breath. He came back promptly and tossed me a towel to clean myself off. I wiped out cum off and laid the towel on the bed as he climbed next to me.

12