When the Need Strikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Admittedly, our sibling connection was probably part of why we were able to read each other's bodies so well - I swear, Craig knew *exactly* how to turn me on. I'd admitted to him how hot I found spanking, and before he went down on me, he'd often start by using his hand on my ass until it was glowing red and I was dripping.

We continued to elude Mom and Dad without issue, although Craig would sometimes push it a bit. I'd have complained, but I found his daring so sexy...one time, we were sitting in the back seat of the car together when he reached over and pulled my hand onto his crotch. Another time, he excused himself early from dinner, and then texted me to come meet him in the bathroom a few minutes later. I pretended that it was a friend I had to call back, and quickly joined him. A few minutes later, I was gulping down his cum.

A few times we got naked together - Craig's got a surprisingly good body, and I fucking love how it feels when he runs his hands all over mine. At first I let him play with my tits because I knew *he* enjoyed it, but pretty soon, I was just as into it as him...if it wouldn't have made things weird, I'd have taken off all my clothes every time we got together.

Then one night (about two weeks after the night he spanked me for the first time) we had a sort of a...moment. We were both naked, laying next to each other on his bed, just sort of casually playing with each other's genitals...it wasn't a high-pressure "must make each other cum" kind of situation, we were just letting off a little steam.

I was slowly stroking his cock, he was running his fingers up and down my pussy-lips (I'd started to shave, just to make sure going down on me was as easy as possible) and we were chatting about our day.

As things got a bit more heated, we both got quiet, and soon we were just laying there, looking into each other's eyes. I started pumping up and down his dick a little faster, he slipped a finger into me and watched my mouth with a smile as I moaned.

Somehow, our bodies started to get closer and closer...until soon, my hand was coming into contact with my own stomach every time I pumped, and I could feel the heat of his chest against my breasts.

We were both getting closer and closer to cumming, and then it happened...

He leaned in and kissed me.

Now I should clarify - Craig had *never* kissed me before. I guess we'd both silently agreed it was too intimate, but there was something about it, the feeling of his tongue in my mouth, his stubble on my cheeks, the knowledge that he was my brother...it was fucking hot.

And so I kissed him back.

As I did, we froze. Every muscle in my body went tense, and I could feel his do the same. I kept my hand on his junk, and he still had two fingers inside my pussy, but neither of us were moving...just laying there, completely still, not sure what to do next.

Finally, I pulled away, and opened my eyes to see him looking back at me...not in fear, just casually, coolly seeing how I was going to react.

I considered running, or pretending nothing had happened, but then I remembered my mantra.

*It's only as weird as you make it.*

Unable to stop myself, I giggled, and practically melted with relaxation as I saw a slow smile spreading over his face as well.

"That was hot," I said frankly, and he just grinned and nodded.

Letting go of his dick (reluctantly) I put both my hands on his face and started making out with him again. He put both his hands firmly on my ass - not as good as my pussy, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

We just lay there for ages, macking on each other. It had been so long since I'd had a boyfriend, and everyone kisses differently...I'd missed tasting the new tastes, enjoying the idiosyncrasies. Every now and again, for instance, my brother would nip at my lip slightly as we kissed, which I *loved*, and soon I was straddling him, one leg on either side of his prostrate body, kissing him passionately, wondering if he could feel the heat emanating from my pussy.

And that's when it happened. That's when things got weird.

I was getting more and more turned on as we made out, and when I'm turned on, I tend to...thrust, slightly, I guess. Well there I was, naked, on top of him, and as I thrusted, my pussy came into contact with his erection.

It felt *amazing*. It was just the slightest of slight brushes, but it was like a bolt of electricity travelled between our bodies. I gasped with pleasure, and - heaven help me - went to do it again when we both realized what was happening.

We were almost fucking.

I pulled back in shock, and even my normally-unflappable brother was staring at me, wide-eyed.

There was a long silence, and I could tell that this time...we wouldn't be breaking it with laughter.

"I should..."

"Yeah."

Nothing more was said as I gathered up my clothes and left for my own bedroom.

Up until then, the second week of DeGraves' challenge had been the trickiest. My hormones had started to take over, I'd started to see everything as sexual, and it had been a genuine struggle to stop my hand from slipping between my legs at night.

But that night, as I got back to my own bed, sexually unfulfilled for the first time in weeks, I almost gave up the full four million. All I wanted to do was touch myself, get it out of my system...but since I couldn't, I just tossed and turned, the image of Craig fucking me running through my mind over and over, getting me far more hot and bothered than I felt comfortable with.

###

Despite getting hardly any sleep, I awoke early the next morning, and immediately knew what I had to do.

I had to go in and wake Craig up with a blow-job. Partially, to remove any temptation he might have to touch himself, but more importantly - to ensure that things went back to normal between us.

You know, where "normal" is defined as pleasuring each other whenever we're horny.

*Fuck you, DeGraves,* I thought, grumbling, as I put on a set of lingerie that I knew Craig would like. *Why can't you just be a normal billionaire? Why do you have to play with people like this?*

Making sure the coast was clear (getting caught sneaking into my brother's room in Victoria's Secret underwear would, I knew, be pretty hard to explain) I made my way onto Craig's bed and lifted up the covers...

And as I did, I saw a truly horrifying sight.

As he'd slept, his hand must have drifted into his underpants. His dick was still hard, but softening - his hand was resting on it, and his underpants were wet.

From the incredibly familiar smell, I could tell that he'd only just cum.

"Craig!" I said in shock, making sure to not be too loud.

"Oh, fuck..." he said when he awoke saw what he'd done. "Oh, *fuck*. Fuck fuck fuck! Does this count??"

I tried to remember the exact wording of the contract that we'd signed, but I couldn't. For a brief moment, I was furious.

"What the **fuck**, Craig? How could you do this?"

"How could I do this?" he replied, sitting up and staring intensely into my eyes. "This is your damned fault - I dreamt all night about your little escapade last night. I couldn't close my eyes without thinking about how good it felt, about how much I wanted to..."

He trailed off, and - not for the first time - I wondered what was wrong with me. Why did I find that strength of character, that dominance, so...so...

I took a deep breath, trying not to think about what he'd just said - or how much how he'd said it had affected me - and replied as calmly and rationally as I could.

"Look, it's no one's fault. I'm sorry for winding you up...we'll just have to go see Lord DeGraves, and see what he says."

"Fine," Craig said, avoiding eye contact.

"I'll make an appointment."

###

The earliest DeGraves could see us was the next morning, and Craig and I avoided each other's company until then. I knew we were both turned on - well, I knew that *I* was turned on, and I couldn't imagine that my brother wasn't - but it was too awkward...we didn't want to risk using each other to get off needlessly. If it turned out that we'd already lost.

After a brief conversation, we agreed not to masturbate either...just in case.

One more almost-sleepless night later, the morning finally arrived. I went in to check on my brother, and was amused to find him laying asleep in bed wearing pajama pants...and a belt. At least he was taking this seriously.

"Wake up," I said, throwing a pillow at his head.

He woke up, looked around sleepily and glared at me. I would have said it felt just like everything had before the wager, except for the pulse of arousal that passed through me at Craig's glare.

Our parents let us borrow the car, and half an hour later, we were sitting in Lord DeGrave's office, sipping the tea he'd insisted we take, waiting for him to get off the phone.

"Fine!" he finally said, rolling his eyes at whoever was on the other end. "Don't mention horses...just get me a farm girl!"

Slamming the receiver down, he turned his attention to my brother and me.

"Now," he said with a sickly smile upon his face. "What can I do for you two?"

I opened my mouth, but my brother put his hand on my arm, wordlessly silencing me, and leaned forward.

"Lord DeGraves," he said confidently - why the hell was that confidence suddenly such a turn-on? He was my brother, for Pete's sake...

"Lord DeGraves, we've got a potential problem."

"Oh yes?" the old man said, licking his lips with glee. "Knocked her up already?"

"No!" I said angrily, but again Craig silenced me with a squeeze of my arm, and I obediently shut up.

"No, it's not that. It's me. I woke up to discover that I..."

"Came in your sleep?" DeGraves said, finishing my brother's sentence with a cackle. "And it only took you a month!"

"That's right," Craig said. "We want to see the contract. We want to know if it breaks the rules."

"Well..." his Lordship drawled. "I can have a look at that for you, but first I want to ask a few questions."

"Anything," my brother said, ignoring the daggers my eyes were shooting in his direction.

"This nocturnal orgasm - is this the first time you've cum since you were last in my office?"

"Of course," my brother deftly lied, and I tried not to let the surprise show in my face. *Well,* I thought, mentally steeling myself for what was to come. *If that's the way we're going to play it...*

"So you two haven't...fooled around."

"Certainly not."

He even managed to sound indignant, and I nodded along.

"Remember, I warned you what would happen if you lied to me..." Lord DeGraves said, and that dangerous tone appeared in his voice once more. Craig, however, held his ground, and I did too. "So let me ask you one more time - in the past month, you two haven't touched each other sexually at all. No hand jobs, no licking, no sucking, no biting."

"Of course not," Craig said, and I shook my head in agreement.

"No...kissing?"

My cheeks went slightly red at that, something that I hoped the old man hadn't noticed, and when Craig hesitated, I spoke up.

"Lord DeGraves, my brother and I aren't animals. We've done nothing wrong."

"Well, except the squirt in his sleep."

"Yes...that's what we wanted to talk to you about. Does that count?"

"Hmmm," Mason DeGraves said, placing one wrinkled, old finger on his lips. "I'll have to ask my lawyer. Petra m'dear, I'll get you to wait in the garden while I do. Craig, you can stay here..."

###

I had no idea why he needed to split us up - I just hoped it wouldn't be for cross-examination, to see if he could pick any holes in our story. I stepped outside, marveling at the manor's beautiful garden (why did such a cretinous man have so much money?) and sat on the bench, admiring the flowers.

I'd been sitting there for a few minutes when I jumped with fright - a huge man had practically sneaked up on me. He looked mediterranean - I couldn't quite tell from where, but his naked torso had the olive skin and swarthy stance of a man from Italy or Greece, or...I don't know, Malta.

"Pardon, madam," he said, his voice thick with a sexy European accent that I couldn't even come close to placing. "I hope I did not to disturb you."

"No," I said with a laugh, "it's fine."

I blushed, and took a sip of tea to cover it - it had been two days since I'd gotten off now, and it was driving me up the wall.

"I am just to be...trimming the bushes."

He held out a pair of shears, but I couldn't stop staring at his chest.

"Of course," I said. "Let me know if I get in your way."

The next twenty minutes were, I can tell you, *most* pleasant. I just sat, sipping tea, watching as Hugo (or Pablo or Mario or whatever his name was) worked...the man was practically a work of art. His huge muscles bulged with every motion, his long dark hair blew in the breeze, and as he snipped away at the bush, a strange sort of pollen started drifting toward me.

It smelled nice, and though I don't have any allergies, made my mind slightly hazy. As I watched and drank the tea and smelled the pollen, I couldn't stop thinking about the mostly-naked man in front of me...how attractive he was...how good it would feel if he'd turn around, bend me over the garden bench, and do what my baby brother was too afraid to do...

He was totally absorbed in his work, and it would have been so easy to reach down and play with myself as I watched him, imagined him roughly taking me, fucking me, cumming inside me...

But I didn't want to do anything rash until after I heard what the lawyer had to say, and so I (barely) managed to stop myself, and just sat there in a delightful haze until I heard the old man's creaky voice calling for me from inside.

When the Need Strikes

by Pan

Chapter 5:

**Craig:**

I couldn't help but watch my sister's ass as she swayed out of the room, to go and wait in the garden. I was so horny - it had been two days since I'd last cum...Petra had surprised me in the shower, and jerked me off until I'd cum on her face.

God I loved cumming on her face. Is that sick? I know it's wrong, but...four million dollars. I'm sure you can understand.

I glanced over to see Mason DeGraves, the rich fuck who had gotten us into this mess in the first place, checking her out as well.

One month ago, my sister and I had read an ad in the paper, offering four million dollars for two months "work". Siblings only. We were suspicious, of course, and doubly so when we learned who had placed it. Lord Mason DeGraves, billionaire playboy. "Playboy" is the right word for it, too - he's older than Howard Hughes, and half as attractive.

He spends his time offering sick wagers to people, and people keep accepting them...because he always pays up. This one was simple - for two months, my sister and I couldn't get off except by each others' hand. We'd accepted - of course we'd accepted - and planned to just abstain until the time ran out.

One week later, Petra was jerking me off for the first time. Two weeks later, she was blowing me, and pretty soon after that it became a daily thing.

It wasn't one-way, either...I'd gotten her off so many times I could recognize her impending orgasms blindfolded. And then the other night, we'd had a weird thing...her pussy had touched my dick.

And it had felt ***good***.

Since then, we hadn't felt comfortable being near each other. I mean, sure, we were "helping each other out", but mouth and hand stuff...that wasn't incest. Not really.

Fucking? There was no coming back from that.

To make matters worse, after the genital contact, I'd awoken the next morning to find my hand on my dick and cum in my pants. Did it count if I was asleep? We had no idea, and so we'd gone back to DeGraves Manor to get its owner to look at the contract for us.

He'd sent Petra out into the garden while he called his lawyer...but when she left, he turned to me.

"Last chance," he said to me. "Have you done anything with her?"

"No," I said flatly, and he just wheezed and cackled in response.

"Fine, fine! I'll call Joe. Stay here."

He left the room, and I sat there wondering what he'd meant by "last chance". The contract hadn't said anything about lying, I knew that, so what was he referring to with his vague threat?

And then the door opened, and I began to understand.

"Hey sexy," a strange voice said, and I turned to see Bethany, the maid that we'd met on our first visit. Once more, she was dressed in an erotic parody of a French maid's outfit - this time was even more outrageous than the last. Her top was barely more than a bra, and on the bottom half no more than a white apron over a black skirt so short that every time she took a step, it bounced up and revealed everything.

And yes, I mean everything. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and as she bent over to clean DeGraves desk, I saw everything...including what the old man was trying to pull.

He'd sent Bethany to tempt me. He knew that my nighttime emission didn't break the contract, and so he wanted to return to find me fucking his maid, just so he didn't have to pay out.

Well, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. But when I'd first read the contract, I'd mentally made a note of something - my sister and I couldn't be *touched* by anyone else...but that didn't mean we couldn't do the touching.

I swallowed the last of the sweet, weak tea that DeGraves had insisted we take, and stood up. Bethany was moving her ridiculous feather duster so that it daintily came into contact with everything in the room. Nothing was even remotely dusty, but a strange scented powder floated off the cleaning implement with every swish.

It was sweet, and I paused to inhale it deeply. It smelled nice, like sugar buns, or French toast.

Shaking it off, I stood over Bethany. She was breathing deeply, as if she knew what I was thinking, and in response to me standing behind her, she put both her hands on DeGraves desk.

"Good," I said in a growl. "Stay like that."

From the sound of it, Lord DeGraves wasn't going to be back any time soon, and so I took my time. I reached out and picked up the feather duster, lightly dusting down Bethany's back, enjoying the sight of her shiver each time the feathers made contact with her skin. She was trembling with anticipation by the time I got to her butt, at which point I put the feather duster down, and began using my hand instead.

With one finger, I lightly traced a pattern up and down her leg, touching her calves, her inner thigh...but never going any further. Finally, when I could tell she couldn't stand it any longer, I suddenly spanked her ass-cheek, just once. It made a loud "crack" that I hoped couldn't be heard from outside the room.

"Oh!" she cried, as her skin turned red, and I repeated the motion on her other cheek. "Oh! Oh, please, Master...fuck me! Please!"

"No no no," I said, spanking her once more, enjoying the look of shock on her face as I did. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered "You're not going to get me that easily..."

With two fingers, I abruptly plunged the French Maid's depths, and began fucking her with my hand, using every skill I'd learned from practicing on my sister for the past month. As I did, I whispered all my filthy thoughts into her ear - all the things I wanted to do to her, all the things I wanted her to do to me.

A few minutes later, she was cumming around my hand, quivering and shaking with need. I paused, but it didn't sound like the call was wrapping up, and so I deftly removed her bra, ordered her to stand with her back against the deck, and sucked upon one of her huge tits as I resumed finger-fucking her.

"Please, sir...please, fuck me! Please, I need it."

"Hmmm...no," I replied with a smile. "I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to try harder than that..."