When the Unexpected Comes Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the trash can when I saw him coming toward me, a huge smile on his face.

"You look happy."

"I am. Guess what?"

"You're going to get your diploma without having to go to any classes."

"I wish," he laughed. "Better than that. I have a girlfriend."

I was sure he caught the shocked look on my face. "A girlfriend? I need to meet her."

"You will, for sure."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Three weeks. Her name is Anna, and she's... well." He was looking at me, biting his lower lip.

"Perfect?" I suggested.

"Pretty much, yeah. It's still early but, who knows?"

"You seem pretty excited.

"Excited... and scared," he added.

"Scared? What's to be scared about?"

The happy and excited look was gone from his face, replaced with one of anxiety and distress.

"I don't know shit about girls," he finally said.

"It's not that complicated, Cody. You're a big, strong, talented, and good-looking guy. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"I've got these thick glasses. They make my eyes look funny."

"How long have I known you, Cody?"

He looked puzzled. "I don't know. You've just known me a little better for a few weeks."

"Exactly. A few weeks, and I never notice your thick glasses. I don't. I guess they're there, but I don't see them."

"You're special, Danica. And you're not my girlfriend."

"No, I'm not. But I'm telling you, those things disappear when you get to know someone. When you know what they're really like, those little things don't matter."

"When you're eighteen, they matter."

I knew he was right, at least to a certain extent, and I sensed that nothing I could say would change his feelings about that.

"Listen, you said you have a girlfriend. You need to tell me about her."

His face brightened.

"Anna," he said, the warmth in his voice as he spoke her name obvious. "She has dark hair, kind of like yours."

"Does she have gray hairs like mine too?"

He laughed. "No, you both have great hair. She's about your height and," his cheeks pinked slightly, "she has a great figure, like yours."

I wondered where this was going. Had Cody started dating my clone?

"She's smart too. We met when we were both filling out some papers at Otterbein. She's a freshman just like me."

"It's sounding better every second, Cody."

"We've had two dates so far. When I'm with her, it feels fantastic."

"That's the way it's supposed to be, Cody."

"I know, I know," he repeated.

It seemed to me he was trying to convince himself.

"So, what's the problem, then. Something's going on."

"Nothing has happened yet, but it might and..." His voice trailed off.

"You're afraid that Anna may want to have sex, and..." I sent him a questioning look, watching his face color.

"Shit, Danica, yes. I have no idea."

"You know, Cody, everyone has a first time and isn't sure what to do. But, guess what?"

He simply shook his head.

"It almost always goes pretty well."

Cody just stared at me, not buying what I'd just said. I could see he was overwhelmed by the thought of sexually failing his new girlfriend.

"You need to help me," he said, his eyes locked with mine.

Now it was my turn to flinch and wonder what the heck he might ask next.

"C o d y," I said, stretching out his name.

"You HAVE to help me, Danica." His tone left no doubt that he was serious. But I was beginning to tremble, thinking about where he might be headed.

"You're scaring me, Cody."

"You're not nearly as scared as I am." He stepped toward me, stopping so close I could feel the heat from his body through the cool evening air. He took hold of my hands. "Please, Danica."

He hadn't really asked me to do anything -- so far, it was only my imaginings that were causing my turmoil. I think I was hoping he'd simply shrug and go home, content to allow him and Anna to let nature take its course. The way he was gripping my hands told me that wasn't likely to happen.Could I ask, I wondered.

"Cody, what is it you want me to do?" As I asked, I wondered how I might answer a number of requests he might have in store for me.

As he stared at me, I decided he hadn't expected me to ask him so directly. My eighteen-year-old neighbor was gathering himself to answer.

"Danica, I want you to teach me to make love." He'd said it, and he exhaled, waiting for my response.

"To make love, you have to be with someone you love, like Anna."

"Mom loves you, so I guess I can love you too."

Thinking that way, I thought I sort of loved Cody, as the son I never had. He was very special to me, but... The look he was giving me, the sound of his breathing, and the way he was holding my hands all gave me an uncomfortable feeling. Not only that, I could feel my will faltering, the sheer force of Cody's resolve and desire causing my defenses to crumble and fall away, leaving me helplessly unable to turn away or utter a simple word: "no." I had no explanation for how I was feeling or what was happening. It wasn't normal, nor logical, nor anything else that rational people would understand.

I closed my eyes and realized that my breathing had changed, that my heart was beginning to pound, and that a very stressed young man was eager for an answer. I wasn't sure I could say anything but realized that words weren't needed, so I freed one of my hands, turned, and led him toward my house. Rationality be damned; I was going to do it.

As we walked toward the house, an image of Marla flashed through my mind as her son still held tightly to my hand. She wasn't here, but what would she think? Thoughts flashed through my head -- what she'd said about how "wild" she'd been in younger days and what she thought about me. How would she feel about this "wild" thing that was about to happen with her son? How would she know anything about what was to happen? I wasn't going to say anything, and I doubted Cody would be bragging to her about it -- or to anyone else. We'd face it if it ever came up. Perhaps selfishly for both of us, I kept walking, pulling him along with me.

As we went through the back door, I heard him say my name softly. It had been an agonizing few moments spent making the decision -- nothing was going to dissuade me from following through with it. I didn't look at Cody, just led him through the house and up the stairs to my bedroom. As I went through the door, a single lucid thought forced its way to the surface. I wasn't on the pill, had no IUD, and certainly had no condoms as it had been nearly twenty years since I'd had sex... or even wanted to have sex. Something had changed, and I'd face that when I needed to.

I stopped at the foot of the bed, knowing I'd have to face Cody... and myself before anything could happen. I turned and looked at him. He had taken off the thick glasses somewhere along our path, and that simple act brought a smile to my face. As I'd noted before, without the glasses, he was a handsome guy. But he was clearly so nervous he might just disintegrate.

I had one last chance to change things, awkward as that would be. The moment disappeared, and we were ready.

"Cody, undress me."

His eyes wide and nostrils flaring with his labored breathing, he slowly reached forward and carefully unbuttoned my blouse. Finished with the buttons, he waited.

"Take it off of me," I encouraged, surprised at how steady my voice was.

He took hold of the blouse and moved it off my shoulders, then stood there holding it for a second. He looked around and finally tossed it onto a closeby chair. I turned my back toward him and waited, but not long. A tiny bit of fumbling as he unclasped the bra and, this time, slid the straps off my shoulders and off my arms, tossing it onto the chair with the blouse. It was my turn to be breathing deeply.

I turned again and found his eyes locked on my breasts. I'd like to think they hadn't changed in the last twenty years, but that wasn't quite true. A bit of sag, but still, I thought they were very presentable. I glanced down and noted my nipples were responding nicely to his gaze, having grown darker, harder, and much more erect than normal.

"Keep going."

It was almost like he had been hypnotized by my breasts, and my voice had brought him back to reality. Whatever thoughts I'd had that got me to this place, now that I was here, they had my blood heating, my nipples responding, and a growing dampness forming between my legs.

Cody's hand went to my waist; he undid the button of my shorts and pushed the zipper down. He carefully pulled them down my legs, and while crouched over, pulled my shoes off. His face was at the same level as... as my pussy. Before I realized it, my lacy panties were around my ankles, and Cody was gazing at my naked body once again.

"Is Anna very special to you, Cody?"

"Oh, yes, Danica. I'm sure I'm falling in love with her already." He was talking about Anna, but his eyes were devouring my body.

"Pretend I'm Anna, Cody. Can you do that?"

Surprising me, he said, "Without my glasses, that'll be easy."

If that was easy for him, what would happen next would not be easy for me. I hadn't done anything sexual for nearly twenty years, but standing here naked with Cody's very hungry eyes consuming every bit of my body, that body was telling me it was more than ready.

Mirroring what he had done to me, I undressed Cody, exposing a delicious erection I realized I had been missing.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him gently, hearing a small sound that came from deep within him. His arms wrapped around me, crushing me against his eager body, his lips fervently pressed against mine. Something, perhaps nature, seemed to be telling him what to do, but my now lust-filled brain had me wanting to do some things as well.

I pulled him to the bed and couldn't resist the big and very hard cock that punched my stomach. If nature was speaking to Cody, it was screaming at me, and I began doing things without even thinking. I grabbed hold of that cock with both hands, pumping it twice before I discovered it in my mouth, my lips sliding down its smooth but well-veined circumference. Cody was groaning, and I heard my name more than once as I continued to enjoy his cock, savoring a nearly forgotten feeling as it bumped against my throat.

I felt my breasts being squeezed; the nipples tugged on relentlessly, bringing back feelings I had nearly forgotten existed. He hadn't gone between my legs yet, but my body was already twisting and writhing to the feel of his hands on my breasts and nipples. I was greedily anxious for more and was still coherent enough to know it was up to me to make it happen. A tiny portion of my lust-filled mind was reminding me that I was here to help Cody learn.

I released his cock to a disappointed groan from Cody. I grabbed his head and kissed him, his tongue finding my mouth immediately.

"My pussy needs that too," I said between breaths, his eyes widening, I was sure, with the thought of doing something he'd only imagined before. He let loose of my breasts and moved between my widely spread legs. He was looking, eager to do something, I was sure.

"Touch it, Cody. Spread it... and use your tongue." And hurry, I wanted to add.

He seemed to sense my urgency as it matched his own. I felt myself being spread and a tongue tracing my labia from bottom to top and back down again. My body spasmed dramatically as he touched my clit, and that seemed to inspire him, and he began flicking it repeatedly to more uncontrollable spasms from my passion-controlled body.

"Kiss it," I muttered when I wanted to say, "suck it," but his kisses quickly changed to his lips closing on my very swollen clit, pulling on it as his tongue continued its work. I was like a teenager, totally out of control and wanting to come so badly I foolishly felt it would never happen. Without any coaching, I felt a finger thrust inside me, where only tampons had been for many years. He was learning quickly, though, and before I knew it, there were two fingers now greedily thrusting in and out. There was no more waiting and wanting.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming," I groaned as my body went weightless, my brain shut off, and there were only bright lights flashing and those nearly forgotten intoxicating feelings ravishing my body from the tips of my curled toes to my tightly closed eyes. How many spasms I didn't know, but eventually, they slowed, and my eyes opened very reluctantly.

A very worried face came into view. "Are you okay?" Cody asked.

I giggled at the irony of his question. I reached up with both hands and pulled his face close to mine.

"It's been over twenty years since I've been so okay, Cody. Now, let's see if we can make you just as okay." With a bit of lucidity returned, I debated quickly. If I climbed on top of Cody, I was sure I could give him an incredible experience. It was something I'd always loved to do. But, he obviously had designs on eventually doing this with Anna, and she wasn't likely to be a cowgirl. Decision made.

"So, Cody, does that hard cock of yours have somewhere it might like to go, someplace that might be warm, and wet, and very inviting?"

Not surprising me a bit, his eyes widened; he sat back on his haunches and looked at my now-dripping pussy. I wished it was shaved so he'd have a better view, but it was neatly trimmed... I did wear a semi-bikini when I swam.

"Yeah," I said. "That's the place."

I got a you-said-it-was-okay look as he took hold of his erection and carefully directed it to the place where his fingers had been. I felt it press against me, then separate me, then begin to slide inside. The lucidity that had appeared just as quickly disappeared as the girth of his erection spread me where I hadn't been spread in forever. His elbows were beside me as he bottomed with a satisfied look I hadn't seen on him before. I grabbed his hand, sucking on the two fingers that had been inside me as I pressed my hips upward against his.

When he backed off, I did as well, and he slipped out to a gentle "ohh." But he simply pressed forward and was inside me again, our hips moving in unison this time. His movements increased in speed, his head now beside mine, a whispered "Danica" increasing my fervor. Our bodies were moving in near-perfect unison, Mother Nature working in both of us. It was somewhere I hadn't been in years, and my pounding heart and labored breathing were already making me want it to happen again.

With my last ounce of reason, I whispered, "You can't come inside me."

He grunted his understanding as he raised up on his elbows, then to his hands as a guttural groan erupted from his chest and his cock popped free. The first rope hit my chin, the next two my breasts, a couple more on my belly, and the final drip on my muff. His breathing was so labored I was afraid he might pass out, his body wavering between my legs.

It was my turn to ask, "Are you okay?"

"It was... oh my gosh, Danica. I never..." His breathing was returning to normal.

"It will be even better with Anna when the time comes."

"I don't think I could survive 'better than what just happened.'"

He sat back on his haunches again, then looked at me oddly.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." His cheeks were so flushed from what had just happened that I couldn't be sure, but his body language said he was blushing.

"Were you just... well... oh, shit, I'll just say it. Were you, um, faking, so I'd know what it would be like with Anna whenever?"

I had to grin. He was a virgin and had no way of knowing. "No, Cody, I wasn't faking. Not in the least. If I could fake that well, I'm sure I could make a living as a porn star."

"I didn't mean to insult you or anything," he said apologetically.

"I know it, Cody." I sat up, and the milky fluid so recently deposited on my body began to change position.

"Can I get you a towel?" he asked eagerly.

"Sure. There's one hanging in the bathroom." As he hurried off to get the towel, I smiled as his still partially erect cock swung from side to side. Anna would be in for a treat one of these days.

I dried myself as best I could.

"Danica, you're a beautiful woman. And... Well, anyway, you need to find a good man." He chuckled. "It seems such a waste, you know."

"Thank you, Cody. I don't know. Things have a way of happening, right?"

He nodded. "They sure do."

Cody dressed, then turned to a still-naked me. He gave me a very warm and heartfelt hug.

"Thanks, Danica. I think I'm ready to be a man now." He turned and headed for home while I went to the shower. I wondered if I was ready to be a woman, as well.

***

I slept well that night and the following morning went to work with a new spring in my step. I stopped at my desk, spoke to a couple of my co-workers, then headed down the hall. I stopped at the empty desk with a "Strom Muller" nameplate prominently displayed. It was just seconds before the plate's namesake came around the corner.

"Danica," he said brightly, sending me a big smile. "You're looking good."

Hil," I replied. "And thank you."

He was still standing, and we were eye to eye.

"If you're still interested, I'd like to give it a try,"

"You're serious?" he questioned. "Because if you are, I'm more than interested."

My big smile gave him the answer he wanted.

"In another nine hours, we'll be through with work here, and I'll be hungry. Would you join me for dinner?"

"I'd be delighted," I answered.

"Just standing here looking at you," Strom said, "your smile, your face, your whole demeanor looks different. I like it."

"You're observant, and it's true," I said, facing that reality for the first time.

"See you after work," he said.

***

It was two days later that I saw Cody heading toward my house, and there was someone with him. She was holding his arm very warmly, a big smile on her face, but her smile didn't come close to matching his.

"Miss Witkin, this is my very good friend, Anna."

I took a chance.

"I assume this is the girlfriend you've been telling me about."

Anna's face turned red, but she squeezed his arm even harder.

"You've been talking about me?" she teased, looking at Cody.

"I wish I'd recorded all the wonderful things he's said about you. You'd love to hear them."

"Oh my gosh, Cody, what have you told her?"

"Only the truth," he said, winking at me.

Anna was just as Cody had described her. As I gazed at her, something clicked.

"Come inside; I have something I want to show you. Cody, get a couple of Cokes from the fridge if you'd like."

He got the Cokes, and we went to the living room.

"Love your house," Anna said.

I thanked her as I dug through some shelves, looking for an album. I found it, leafed through a few pages, and handed it to Anna. She gasped.

"That's me, or at least it looks like me," she said, pointing at the album. She held it out to Cody, who agreed with her. "How did you get my picture?" she said, laughing.

"That's me when I was nineteen," I replied.

She looked from me to the picture and back to me again.

"We could be sisters or even twins," she said. "That's amazing." She looked at Cody. "But, from what Cody tells me about his next-door neighbor, I'd be honored to be your twin."

Of course, I gave both of them a big hug, not sure if his finding her was purposeful or simply a coincidence. It didn't really matter. The way Anna looked at Cody, I knew what was ahead for the two of them.

***

I was still nervous about Marla and, when I saw her coming across the yard toward me, I began to tremble, praying that I didn't give everything away without saying a word.

"So, what did you think of Anna?" she asked.

I released the breath I hadn't realized I had been holding.

"She seemed to be a jewel," I answered, my happiness for Cody obvious.

"She is, and I've never seen him so happy. She said she looked just like you when you were her age."