When Things Got Dull

Story Info
Our life got very dull.
2.3k words
4.26
17k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lane and I got married right out of high school and she had just turned 18 and I was a year older. Yes, she was PG. No we didn't have to get married. We wanted to. We were in love and now nearly 20 years later we still are. Lane is 5' 3" and 123 pounds. She is a beautiful female with great legs, nearly perfect hips and full perky high set breasts. And very sexy.

Life sometimes slips up on you and I think it did on us. Our Daughter Leslie is going on 20 years old and very head strong and progressive, She has been a hand full. When she became sexually active I have no idea. That has been handled by her mother and she's done a fine job with it. Carrie our second daughter has just turned 19 and is just 11 months younger than her older sister. Babs our third will turn 18 next month and is only 13 months younger than our second daughter.

We decided to have our family and get it going as soon as we could so we did it because we wanted to. All three girls favor their mother and are beautiful females. Unlike their mother the two oldest have been very sexually active and interracial. Lane was a virgin when we began our sexual adventure together and I have always been very proud of her morals.

I am very proud of our girls in most every way, but they have all three been attracted to black boys and not always the good ones. Lane is red headed and I know she has tried very hard to understand in every way our girls crazy attraction to bad boys and even more to the black bad boys. I have tried to stay out of the fights she has had with all three of our girls about their boy friends.

The statement "Mom, you just don't understand!" has been shouted in our house hundreds of times. And their mother has said to me that many times that they could be right. I guess it could be very true. Lane and I have spent hours talking about it over the years.

Leslie has been living with her boy friend for nearly a year now and Carrie is talking about it. Babs dates a black kid who is 3 years older than she is. She and her mother have had hours of talks about how they all feel about black men personally and in general and I think maybe Lane has a better understanding of it. I know part of the talk has centered around Babs boy friend's father.

We have met Bo Bo Johnson twice and he seems like a nice enough guy. He has been in prison twice. Once for stealing cars and a second time for something much worse. He served two years the first time and twelve the second, and he is 43 years old. He is a big man nearly 6' 3" and probably 250 pounds.

I had absolutely no idea how Robert Bo Bo Johnson figured into much of my daughters and my wife's conversations but he did. It had been going on hot and heavy for some time so I finally ask Lane about it.

"Oh, it is not all that important and it is just a crazy idea."

"So what kind of crazy idea do the girls have that involves Robert?"

"They feel that to really understand how they feel about bad black boys that if I would go out with him I can understand it."

"Go out? Like on a date go out?"

"Yes that is exactly what they all want me to do."

"And how will that help you figure out how they feel?"

"They all tell me there is an animal feeling I will get from him that will show me about it."

"A sexual thing is what they are talking about?"

"That is what they are talking about yes."

"And how would they know he has this animal thing you will feel from him?"

"Well I gather from them that he has been with both of our older girls."

"You mean they told you he has been with them both sexually?"

"Yes and more than just once."

"And our baby girl?"

"She wants to but he won't sleep with her until she is over 18."

"Good God, and they want you to sleep with him in order to understand this animal thing?"

"They have not actually said that, but they want us to date."

"As like in public where you'd be seen by people we might know?"

"They tell me it is sexier to do so, but the circles he travels in are quite different than ours. You aren't even thinking I should try this are you?"

"Well you girls have been over this like dogs on a bone. Could it maybe really give you some understanding into how they feel?"

"Yes, maybe? But it could be much more dangerous than we want. David he is going to want sex with me. Maybe even more or less demand it. The girls say I need to permit him some liberties."

"What kind of liberties?"

"Like to let him kiss me. And even fondle me some."

"How many dates?"

"They all say five. Are you really thinking I should do this?"

"If it could really help understand the girls maybe, yes."

"God, David how many dates?"

"They think five, then five."

"David, they say if I go five times that he will fuck me."

"Would that be so bad if it gives you the understanding you need?"

"I just really don't know what to think. I have never even given a thought to sex with anyone else until now."

"So there is something about him that excites you?"

"I am not sure, but maybe yes?"

Nothing more was said between the two of us again, but I heard small bits of talk still going on between her and the girls. I actually tried not to listen in on their talks. A couple of weeks went by. Before Lane casually ask if we had anything going on the next Saturday night. Just two days from then.

"Nothing that I know of Lane, why?"

"Well if not I have a date that night."

"With Mr. Johnson?"

"Yes, with Mr. Johnson."

"The first of five?"

"Maybe, I have just agreed to this one so far."

"And how much do the girls want you to give him?"

"I agreed to kiss him. They say he should get my bare tits."

I just nodded.

Mr. Johnson actually came to our house and picked up my wife at 7pm that Saturday night. And they left on their date. I spent the night at home alone and relaxed for the evening. I can't say I watched the clock and the time seemed to pass as most any does. I can say that I did notice the clock at about 2 AM and that Lane was not home yet.

It was after 4 AM when she came in the door down stairs. And I could hear her talking to someone. I guessed it was him. I must have slipped off to sleep for a bit and when I looked up again it was just after 5 AM. I could hear the low talking and giggles down stairs. By 5:30AM I could stand it no more and I slipped out of bed and down the stairs slowly. Just as I eased up to the bottom and was about to peak around the corner into our down stairs I heard Lane gasp from the spare bedroom which is around the corner and a bit down the hall.

"Oh God, Bo it gets better each time we do it. You are so big and so deep inside me again. I didn't expect to let you do it again here in our home. But I had to have your mouth on my nipples again tonight."

So I knew Bo was fucking my wife again right there in our house. I hope it brings her the understanding she wanted for the girls? I turned and went back up to bed. Sometime later Lane joined me in our bed. Her mouth was wet and sucking on the head of my penis.

"Come on David I need you right now."

My penis had come alive and ready nearly instantly for her wet mouth as he always does. As she slid her very wet pussy down over me I could tell she was freshly fucked and he was some what larger than I am.

"So wife has it given you the under standing you hoped for?"

"I am sorry Dear, did we wake you?"

"No, but I could tell you were very pleased with him down there."

"I didn't plan on anything happening with him once he brought me home. But he wanted me again once we got here."

"I gathered he had enjoyed you some where before you got here."

"Yes, he took me into a back room at the dance club we were at and he enjoyed me twice there."

"So you were with him a third time once you got here?"

"Yes, he can get very intense when he wants something. He is very big, both long and thick. And he uses it very well. He surprised me with how intense his desire of me was. His approach was sexual from the time we left here on our date. I had no idea of having sex with him tonight. But before we got to his club I knew he was planning to have me."

"So you do understand what the girls were saying about him?"

"David I am starting to understand how strong the sexual need to be his can be."

"So when is your second date with him?"

"He has ask me to go out again tonight."

Lane had a date with Bo the next 3 nights and sex with him became more and more natural for her. I guess I was sure from the start that my wife was going to become his lover. I really didn't give it much thought as I knew she probably wanted to try to understand why our girls kept telling her she just couldn't understand. I guess it did excite me that he was going to fuck my wife. I wanted it to happen, even knowing where he was going to take her with it.

I knew from the start what he wanted with my wife. And I knew Lane had no clue what he was going to do with her. My upper middle class 38 year old wife was soon going to become a whore for a large group of very bad black men. Within a couple weeks the Club he was taking her to was going to find my wife naked up on the stage dancing for them. And he would soon be taking her naked off that stage back to the room he had first enjoyed her in, but instead of just him enjoying her a few of his friends would now join them to be with her too.

As more time passed my wife continued to go out with him. They had far passed the five dates she had pledged to do. And instead of just going to his place to fuck her, he again was taking her back down to his Club. It was on the third night after being down there that when she came home I could tell something had happened that was different.

She was very wet and very horny pulling me quickly into our bed and mounting me.

"My you are very intense tonight. Didn't Bo fuck you enough tonight?"

"Oh yes he did. But what he wanted me to do was very exciting. He wanted me naked up on stage for everyone to view me dancing for them. He wants me naked on stage."

"Did that excite you to know he wants you on display for all his friends." "Yes, it was exciting and he had one come in our room while we were fucking. He let him watch us. And he wanted to watch as his friend fucked me."

"What did you do?"

"I didn't know what to do? And suddenly he got off me and before I knew what was happening his friend took his place."

"You took another lover?"

"It happened so fast and Bo said I looked so fantastic fucking him. He kissed me so good and said I was so sexy. God it felt so sexy doing it."

"So you have now taken a second black man to your bed?"

"Yes and Bo wants me to go with him tomorrow night on a date. And to spend the night in his bed."

The next few nights Lane dated her new man Alex, the friend of Bo's. And they fucked more and more each date. Finally on the sixth night she came home very early in the morning and I could tell something big had happened. I had to ask her what had happened?

"I finally did it."

"You danced naked for them on stage?"

"God it was so exciting being nude up there."

"And Alex and Bo took you into the back room. And they kissed you and told you how sexy you are as others joined you on the bed. And they began fucking you."

"Yes, they did fuck me."

"And they said you were beautiful doing it and to keep letting them have you."

"Yes and I just let them have me. I lost count of how many fucked me, but it was lots of them. And I agreed to do it again tomorrow night."

"And Bo called you his beautiful little whore and wants you to keep doing it?"

"Yes, he does and I will."