When Uncle Comes to Stay Pt. 02

Story Info
Teasing moves to the next level with Uncle Rich.
5.2k words
4.54
11.6k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TUESDAY

Marie was barely awake when Chris' alarm went off but she felt him get out of bed and cross to the en-suite bathroom for his shower. It had taken her a further hour to fully go back to sleep after the mind-blowing moments she had shared with her uncle the night before. Having had him inside her whilst she lay next to her sleeping husband, she decided, officially made her a slut. And she loved it.

Although there was uindeniable passion between her and Uncle Rich, it was still just sex. They weren't going to run off together and get married and start a new life. He was an old man, essentially, who found a younger woman sexy. And she was a woman who needed that kind of attention, that kind of validation that she was not as unattractive as she thought she looked and felt like.

Marie had already decided that she was going to ring in sick to work for her three days that week, before Chris had even left the house at 7am. He was rushed and grumpy - understandably - at having to make the trip, and he mentioned that he had not slept well that night.

At that thought, Marie panicked that he hadn't been as asleep as she thought he had been, and that he had heard or even felt what she had done. But she convinced herself soon after that he would not have left the house so normally if that had been the case. But she had no doubt that she and Rich had disturbed his slumber with their frenzied late-night fumble.

Once Chris had left, Marie got up, got showered and dressed for work as usual. She already had a plan of how the next day in her illicit affair with Uncle Rich was going to play out, and it did not involve her letting him or her parents know that she was not going into work.

Marie worked on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, her parents did the school runs and kept the twins for dinner, for Marie to pick them up on her way home. Her plan for today was to drop them to her parent's house by 8am as usual. She had already checked Uncle Rich's bowls schedule for the day and knew he would be leaving just after 8am himself, needing to drive the coast road to Starcross for his game to start at 9am. He already mentioned over dinner last night that it was a single's match and he should be home by lunch.

So that would give her a few hours to get herself ready for him to return, and then at least four or five hours just for them before she would have to do the fake "after-work" pick-up. Another hour or two with the twins before they went to bed, and she and Rich would have a long, uninterrupted evening and night together.

Her legs shook and her stomach flipped at the thought as she wondered what shenanigans they could possibly get up to when totally alone - save for the sleeping children - considering what they had already managed to do with her husband around.

The morning rush came and went, again no real chance for conversation or awkward glances with Uncle Rich before they both had to leave. However, she was fairly confident they were now beyond any stage of awkwardness, since he had actually been inside her last night!

That thought warmed her body through. She had marvelled at how big his cock was when she saw it during the evening, for the first time. But she had barely had time to process how big it felt inside her for those few moments it had been in the early hours. She brushed the thought aside, knowing full-well that the chances he would be inside her again in a matter of hours was very strong indeed.

"You still got the key from yesterday?" she called to Rich as she ushered the twins out of the door.

"Yep, yep!" came the reply.

"Message me when you leave after your game, just to let me know how it went," she lied. She momentarily forgot that her plan to be at home was a secret.

"No worries, will do! Have a good day!" Rich was a little suspicious why she would want that message, but assumed she was just wanting to make sure he left and got home safely, not knowing the area and all.

Marie dropped the twins off at a more relaxed pace than usual, claiming that she was shattered by poor sleep and very lethargic that day.

"You don't look too well, love," her mum commented as she went to leave. "I know how hard it is on you when Chris is away, so let us know if you need us to take them for a night or anything."

Marie had to force herself to show no excitement at the prospect! "Thanks Mum, but I'm sure I'll be fine. Besides, I have Uncle Rich with me, I'm sure he can help."

"Don't trouble him with anything too much, he is getting on a bit just like you father," she joked over her should in his direction. "I doubt he could do much more than us. The offer is there if you need it."

"Thanks Mum, I will definitely think about it. It's amazing what one night can do without the chaos and tantrums sometimes. I will let you know."

She kissed her mum goodbye and left as quickly as her wheels could take her (legally).

Out of nowhere, her parents had just offered her a very, very juicy lifeline indeed.

*****

Uncle Rich: Game's finished. Just making my way back. Will let you know when I'm home safely <wink> Can't wait for later!

Marie received the message at 11:55am. The butterflies were well and truly fluttering now. She had no idea what to expect from the remainder of the afternoon, and knowing the 'sleepover trump card' she now held virtually in her back pocket, her mind starting working overtime.

She did not respond to the message straight away, playing up to the illusion that she was still at work and not near her phone. She calculated that she had around half an hour to get herself ready.

*****

It was almost 12:30pm when Rich arrived home, surprised to find Marie's car on the drive. The only explanation was that she was home from work already, as she had no other means of transport and left in her car that morning. He used the spare key he had anyway, just in case. The door was locked, so good job that he did. As he stepped in the hallway, he paused for a moment to remove his shoes and listen out for any sounds. The house was silent.

He walked down the hall towards the kitchen and had his question answered before he even asked it. There at the kitchen sink, as if busy doing the washing-up with her back to him, stoofd Marie. She still had her white work-tunic on, but he spied that she either had replaced her trousers with skimpy shorts...or maybe not even that. He could also tell that she had done her hair, for this morning it was tied in a tight bun atop her head, as was the requirement for her position as an NHS Pharmacy worker.

"Well hello," he said as he walked through the open doorway, trying his best to control his breathing. "This is a nice surprise." He had planned to wrap his arms around her from behind, pull that juicy behind of hers close in against his already-aching crotch. But she responded before he could do so.

Marie peered over her shoulder, showing that she had also dressed her face in elegant and subtle make-up, her eyelids now rimmed in a sultry purple eyeshadow, her lips an alluring dark shade of red. "Oh, I'm just full of surprises,'"she purred.

From behind, she lifted up the bottom of her tunic to reveal that she indeed had no underwear on; at long last giving Uncle Rich the uncensored vision of that ass he wanted so much.

"Wow!" was all he could say, whispered. He immediately moved closer, grabbing both cheeks in his hand, pinning her front-first against the worktop. She arched her head back, an arm cradling the back of his neck as he kissed and bit her neck before finding her mouth. They kissed deeply, their tongues wrestling one another, as he held her firmly by her waist with both hands, slowly grinding against her perfect, plump buttocks.

"God that feels so good," she whispered, moaning into his mouth as he kissed her again. As he did so, he started bucking his hips more purposefully against her, loving the feel and sound as his crotch slapped against her bare ass. His cock felt as if it were going to be strangled beneath his boxers and trousers if not freed soon.

Rich dropped to his knees, licking, biting and sucking at her plump cheeks, burying his face in the heaven that was his niece's fine rear-end, pushing his nose in between them. He spread them quickly, darting his tongue over her asshole.

She moaned, but this time there was no limit required, no silencer fitted to their cries of lust. It felt so good. It sounded even better! Rich did it again, thrusting his tongue against the opening of Marie's ass. She altered her stance, widening her legs to allow him better access. She even did something she was not known to do in past experiences with the few other guys she had been with - she reached back and spread one of her ass cheeks herself.

Rich rimmed her deeply, loving the taste of her most forbidden hole. From where he was, he could smell her cunt too; the sweet scent of lust pouring from her.

"Oh yes, keep doing that," she urged. Rich did as he was told, pushing her butt back harder, feeling his face sink deeper against it. Rich reached a hand forward between her spread legs, feeling the slickness of her pussy for himself.

She was ready, that was for sure. And so was he.

Springing to his feet, Rich frantically started to unbutton his white bowling trousers. Marie turned to help him, yanking them down in a frenzy, taking his boxers down with them. Once again, his huge cock was ready for her and right there waiting before her face as she squatted down before him. Rich stepped out of his trousers as Marie took him inside of her mouth once more, this time more frenzied and abandoned than the previous night. She groaned as she did so, letting dirty phrases slip from her greedy mouth as she welcomed more of her uncle's cock within.

Uncle Rich yanked off his bowling shirt and stood before her completely naked, for the first time in the light of day. He pulled Marie's tunic up and over her head to find she had also gone without a bra - the perfect time-saving technique! - and he marvelled at the sight of her total nakedness, again for the first time in daylight.

That was it; they had both finally gotten to see every inch of each other. And now, it was time to explore!

Rich pulled her close, ducking his head down to greet her breasts, hungrily sucking on each one in turn as she reached behind, steadying herself against the kitchen worktop. Marie arched her head back and closed her eyes, offering her body to him and fully succumbing to his touch. It had felt as though they had waited for this moment for months, when in fact it had only been a mere thirty-six hours! She started to wonder whether she had secretly yearned for this for longer than she realised.

Rich took hold of his hard cock and, much like Marie had done herself last night, began teasing her slick opening with it, rubbing the head between her puffy lips, up to her clit. She moaned loudly with each stroke, pushing her hips forwards to meet him.

There was no denying it - she was damn ready for this! And there was not one ounce of resistance left in her to stop it.

Without any further prompting, Marie raised her left leg out to the side, spreading them as wide as she could, using the worktop to support her foot. Rich took hold of the leg as she then reached down, grabbed his cock and led it straight to her opening. Her pussy quivered at its touch, the adrenaline now coursing through her at dangerously high speed. She felt dizzy. Her whole body was aching for him. She was ready.

Rich drove his weight forward freely, the wet heat covering most of the length of his dick as he plunged inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed out, trying to catch her breath again as Rich held steady inside her for a few achingly long moments. "Oh yes, please, please..."

Rich withdrew almost all the way out and - BAM! - with another violent thrust he was inside her again, deeper this time. He loved the feel of her; she was so wet for him. Her juices coated his cock and he felt them trickle down the shaft, tickling as it reached his balls.

He played this out a few more times, loving the weak smile that flashed across her gorgeous lips as he felt her slickness welcome him, easier with each one. Soon they were thrusting together in unison, her pussy welcoming him deeper each time. There was no controlling their moans and screams now. They were finally able to vocalise their lust for one another!

"Ah yeah! God, you're goddamned pussy is so fuckin' good!" Rich yelled. The kitchen cupboard doors were rattling beneath them as he slammed into her again and again.

'Oh yeah, oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Yeah that's it. Right there. This is so fucking good! Fuck me, Uncle Rich. Fuck me!' Marie cried.

And he did. Hearing her call him by his familial name lit a hidden fire within him, as if turning him into someone else. The levity of the whole thing bore down on his shoulders - he was fucking his own niece, loudly and carnally in her kitchen! And this was just the beginning!

Feeling a cramping in his hips, Rich knew he had to find a more comfortable position and so begrudgingly halted proceedings as he withdrew his sticky cock. Marie's pussy slurped as the last inch made its way out, showing how deep and tightly it had been within her.

Rich turned her round again so that she was in her original position at the sink; her perfect, juicy bare ass pointed his way. She opened her legs wide and leant forward, pointing her ass further towards him. He could see her dripping pussy lips, waiting for him. The hair surrounding her pussy had captured a lot of the moisture. He knew for sure gaining re-entry would be no problem.

Marie reached between her legs and guided his cock to her pussy again. It was slick, for sure. He pushed his full length in with no effort whatsoever. This time, he had the added bonus and feeling and hearing her ass cheeks slap against his thighs with every pounding thrust, and for her she could now feel his balls slapping against her pussy from behind.

They both knew it wouldn't be long now.

Rich could feel his balls burning as his climax surged forward. He didn't want to wait any longer. He couldn't if he tried. Rich grabbed her hips roughly and pounded his full length deeply into her like a piston.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" he yelled.

Marie returned with huge guttural moan of her own as she heard him and, much like the previous night, told him, "Do it. Give it to me I want your hot cum, Uncle Rich!'

Rich had expected some form of direction from Marie as to where she wanted - or would allow - him to expel his seed, but she simply coupled her pleas with harder and harder thrusts backwards against his cock. Rich moaned as he let her ride his cock, loving the thought of allowing her to bring him to his climax inside of her, knowing that she wanted him to.

Marie looked over her shoulder as she pounded her ass back against him, feeling the bulbous head of his cock collide with her womb deep inside.

"Ah yeah, you like that? You wanna cum in my pussy?" She challenged him.

"Yeah...ah yeah..." Rich managed in between another strangled moan.

"You want it? You wanna cum in you niece's married pussy?" she urged again, and again and again.

Hearing his niece say that and feeling her squelching pussy slam back against him with increased urgency drove him on. He slammed back against her hard a few times as the urge became unbearable. Then, with one huge moan and one final deep thrust, he felt his cock explode deep inside her. Thick ropes of cum shot through her, causing her to moan louder and louder with each spurt.

"Oh yeah, that's it, fill me up...I want all of it," Marie moaned as she continued to teasingly pound her ass against him. She tingled as she felt his sticky seed fill her pussy. When Rich finally withdrew, a couple of huge globs of his cum ran down the inside of her legs.

"You certainly have a lot to give," Marie said with a smile as she looked back over her shoulder, feeling more ooze out of her and run down her leg to the kitchen floor. Rich snorted a laugh, a real dirty laugh.

"Oh there's definitely more where that came from," he replied, patting his niece on the ass and giving his trademark wink.

*****

It seemed that now having an empty house and freedom to do each other as they pleased, removing the lure of risk and danger somewhat, and getting their first full frenzied fuck out of the way, the pair finally relaxed together. All of a sudden, there was no urgency to make everything of every second. Although, as they had lunch it dawned on Marie that they only had a few hours left before she had to go and pick the twins up.

After lunch, Marie led Rich up to the master bedroom, where their first lustful encounters took place over the last couple of nights, only this time with the curtains open and full daylight pouring in. They undressed and made love more gently this time, more civilly. Pure unadulterated lust had given way - even if just for the once - to a more sensual lovemaking. Over the next hour, they thrusted together slowly, picking up pace only when either of them were reaching their climax.

It was by no means quiet, though. They made full use of the empty house and let the filthy talk flow. Marie felt as if she was going through some kind of sexual liberation, for the first time able to give in to her most sensual or carnal desires, knowing her uncle already loved her unconditionally. And now he was enjoying her body in every way he could.

During the first of their sessions in the bedroom that afternoon, Rich took control and fucked Marie missionary style, looking into her eyes all the while, nuzzling and sucking her neck and breasts, grinding his pubic bone against her clitoris. It was the first time that Marie had naturally come through penetration. She moaned every time her uncle's huge cock slid inside of her, each thrust seeming to fill her entirely, stretching the walls of her vagina like never before.

The urgency always returned, however, and Marie groaned loudly as she felt her uncle's hand close over her neck, choking her lightly as he her down and pounded her for the final few delicious thrusts.

And he still came hard, thick and long. She loved the feel of his cum as it spurted deep inside her. Three times that afternoon she allowed him to fill her with his seed.

Once their loving had been spent for a while, they wrapped their bodies around each other, on their sides facing each other; Marie's leg bent over Rich's hip, still showing her welcoming pussy whenever he had the urge to look. They held each other and talked.

"So, I've been thinking," said Rich, "What are your most wildest and filthy fantasies?"

"What, besides being fucked by my old uncle?" she replied, causing him to grab her ass roughly in protest as they both giggled into each other.

"I was just thinking that, with all this time and opportunity we have, we may be able to find a way to make some more of them become true." Marie looked at him in mock surprise, her eyes suddenly wide and expectant. Rich held his hands wide and said, "No guarantees obviously, but it's worth a shot."

Marie appeared to ponder the question seriously for several moments. "Erm, ok. Here's a few just off the top of my head." She started to count on her fingers with each one. "One, to be watched. Two, to be filmed or photographed. As you can see, I love being on the receiving end of a voyeur. And also..." she sniggered to herself, appearing for the first time Rich had noticed to be embarrassed.

"Go on..." he prompted her.

"OK...I also really love the idea of being gangbanged. Used by several guys at once, with no other intention than to fuck me wildly however they want."

12