When Uncle Comes to Stay Pt. 03

Story Info
Cameras, voyeurs and threesome fun with Uncle Rich.
6.7k words
4.73
7.2k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WEDNESDAY

Alarm went off at 6:40am. Marie got up and showered, whilst Rich woke the twins and took them down for breakfast. Everything was going like clockwork. Marie had told work yesterday that she would not be back in that week, claiming she had a sickness bug and knowing they would need her to stay away for at least the next seventy-two hours. She threw on her work clothes to carry on the pretence to her children and her parents that it was just another normal day. But all the while, the butterflies in her stomach were fluttering like mad!

Rich had been thinking all night about the other fantasy they had discussed - the multiple-guy thing - and had a plan in mind for that too. "When you see your folks in a bit, can you see if you can cash in that offer for a sleepover for tomorrow night at all?" he asked as he gave her a wink.

The mention of a sleepover sent the twins into an excited frenzy, Marie chastising Rich playfully with her eyes as she had to then calm them back down on their way back out the door. "I'll mention it. Any reason in particular?" she asked coyly.

"I'll talk to you about it later," he replied.

For Rich, he was lucky that his bowls match for that day was an evening one. It would interrupt their evening, but with what was likely to happen throughout that morning, it didn't matter.

Marie raced to her parents, secured the sleepover for Thursday night - to much more excitement from the twins - and raced back home. Rich had laid out the lingerie set for her. She stripped out of her clothes but remained naked whilst she put on some make-up and did her hair, seated at her dressing table. "Hair up or down?" she asked Rich, as he stood in the doorway watching her.

He walked over to her, stroked his hand through her hair and held it up in a ponytail. "Up, I'd say," he suggested. "Gives us something to hold onto,'" he winked.

Marie smacked his ass playfully, before running her gaze down to the bulge in his trousers, neatly positioned in front of her face. She ran a hand over it. "A little excited too, are we?" she teased.

"Now, now," he replied, batting her hand away. "Let's save it for later."

*****

Fortunately for everyone involved, later came quite soon. There was a knock at the door and Marie squealed with both excitement and nerves. Rich went to answer the door, whilst Marie checked her attire was all in place, grabbing the final piece - her simple silk nightgown that she had never worn - from the wardrobe. She brushed a few creases from the bedclothes as she heard the two men downstairs greet each other.

Then the voices grew louder as they waked up the stairs. She stood nervously, squeezing her hands together in front of her, as she could hear both men at the top of the landing a few feet from her door.

"And here she is," Rich declared as he led Dan into the bedroom. "Marie, this is Dan."

"Lovely to meet you," she said, reaching forward to shake his hand whilst trying in vain to hold her nightgown closed with the other.

"And you, Marie," Dan replied, holding her hand gently, looking at her beautiful face. She had chosen subtle but effective shades of makeup, framing her eyes seductively and pronouncing her full, hungry lips. Dan liked what he saw and knew this was going to be a very enjoyable earner indeed.

Dan was not quite what Marie expected. He was as tall as Uncle Rich - around six-feet, maybe a couple of inches more - but with broad shoulders and chest. He definitely worked out, she surmised. Possibly played rugby, too. His head was closely-shaved, his smile perfect. His hands - at least the one she had hold of - appeared strong. In short, he was gorgeous! Not the type she ever considered herself stripping off for, for sure.

Dan slung his heavy equipment bags to the floor and moved to adjust the curtains straight away. "OK, what say I just set up here for a bit and I'll call you when I'm ready for you?"

Marie nodded shyly, unable to hide a smile as she brushed a flowing errant curl from her face. "Sure thing, whenever you want me, just say," she replied.

"I will," he called back as she left the room. She looked back before she left the doorway, catching sight of him glancing and smiling back at her.

*****

Marie sat nervously in the lounge, with her arms wrapped round her, helping to keep her nightgown closed. "Don't be nervous," Uncle Rich said as he sat down beside her, wrapping an arm round her. "You'll be great. You'll love this!"

She was nervous now, more so than before. She wasn't so much nervous about what the pictures would look like anymore, however, but she found herself becoming nervous about what Dan would be thinking of her body whilst he took the pictures. She knew she shouldn't have cared, but it mattered to her all the same. Marie had never been happy with her body. She knew her husband was, but he was obliged to. She now knew how much her uncle craved and enjoyed her body, but he was an old man and it was all very forbidden and exciting.

But Dan's opinion seemed to matter differently to her. He was a stranger, and yes he was paid to take pictures of anyone who asked him to, but secretly she hoped he wasn't going to go home thinking she was ugly in any way.

"Ready when you are!" came the shout from upstairs.

Rich hugged Marie close as they stood up. "Go do this!" he said, and kissed her. He slapped her ass as he followed her upstairs. Rich's cock was already straining against his trousers.

*****

Dan could tell Marie was nervous. As she smiled, from time to time he noticed her chewing her bottom lip and thought it was adorable. He tried to put her at ease with a couple of test shots, asking her to just stand by, or sit on, the edge of the bed. Another he asked her to lean forward as if looking out of the window, her forearms resting nicely on the window-sill, her left leg brought forward slightly to show some skin, the flimsy nightgown dropping behind her, hanging to her shapely bottom.

"That's great, just like that. Beautiful," Dan encouraged her. "You're a natural!"

His words made her blush slightly but she did eventually ease into it and became visibly more comfortable in front of the camera. Uncle Rich was seated in a corner behind where Dan had positioned himself, so as not to sneak into any of the shots. He loved watching them both work together. He prick twitched and ached as Marie followed her directions willingly. He had to be patient. His part would come soon enough.

"OK, would you be ready for some shots on the bed now?" Dan asked. The mention of the bed suddenly made her heart and stomach quiver. "Actually, before you do, how about this..." Dan took Marie lightly by the waist and guided her to stand at the foot of the bed once more. Their eyes locked for a few lingering moments before he let go. Marie felt her skin break out in goosebumps at his touch. "Now, what I want you to do is to slowly, sexily, remove the nightgown first from your shoulders, hold for a couple of moments and then drop it to the floor. Okay?"

She nodded, trying to steady her breath. Just performing for the shot exactly how Dan asked, she found that the sexy temptress that had preyed on her uncle's lustful thoughts the other night was returning. She enjoyed the slow, sultry movements but found she was not doing it just for her uncle's attention, but rather ached to know how Dan was responding inside. She made sure not to look at the camera, keeping her gaze focused to the side, towards the floor, her mouth opening slightly as if the baring of more of her skin was enough to bring pleasure to the most delicate parts of her body. She felt her nipples stiffen and a rush of warmth down below.

"Beauuutiful," Dan smiled as he continued taking rapid shots. "Now, the bed?" he urged.

Marie's confidence increased by the second as she eased even further into her groove. She eventually found she didn't even need to try to give the camera the kind of looks with her eyes that Dan was asking for; it was just happening. Uncle Rich remained quiet in the corner and watched intently, his hand resting on his crotch the whole time.

Dan started by asking Marie to sit coyly on the edge of the bed, her legs crossed elegantly. Then another leaning back, pushing her breasts out further, then arching her neck back, all the while supporting herself on her elbows. Dan then directed her onto her front, to get some breath-taking shots of her from behind, whilst he knelt on the bed above her.

Up to that point, that was Marie's favourite position to be put in. She couldn't see Dan or Rich's reactions as the laid there, little by little pushing her hips up and pushing her ass out further. When she turned back around for the next series of shots lying on her back, there was a renewed fire in her eyes. Her sweet, timid come-save-me eyes had become a red-hot pair of come-fuck-me eyes. And neither Dan nor Rich failed to notice.

Dan backed off of the bed, and checked through some of the more recent shots on his camera. He showed a couple to Rich, who grinned widely and nodded his approval. Marie then heard Dan say to Rich, "Think it's time for the next level?" She had some idea what this may involve, but even so the secrecy between the two men was intriguing. It raised her horniness level several degrees instantly!

"OK, if you're comfortable to, how about removing your bra?" Dan asked, as professionally as he could.

Marie nodded and said, "Sure". Before she even finished uttering the word, her hands were already behind her back. She unclipped the garment and held the bra to her breasts for a moment longer than she probably had to. Dan took the opportunity for a couple more shots, loving her tantalising tease. She loved it too, making sure she looked directly at Dan as she whipped it away and threw it to the floor.

Dan blew out his cheeks, suddenly feeling the temperature in the room rise. "OK, brilliant...I mean, thanks..." he stammered. Marie smiled wickedly as she knelt back, pushing her breasts forward, her nipples stiffening. Instinctively, she brought an arm up and rested a hand behind her head, closed her eyes and parted her lips again. "Jesus, she's a natural at this!" Dan whispered as he turned round momentarily to Rich. The two men exchanged grins and nods, before Dan got back to work.

Dan loved shooting Marie, and started to wonder whether four hours was even enough for him with this beauty! But then, he recalled the additional terms and requirements Rich was paying him for...and felt his prick twitch in his pants.

"Absolutely beautiful, Marie. You're commanding this show now," Dan urged, "Show me what you've got."

Marie was very much in control now, and she knew it. She used her hands to trace lines over her body, cupping her breasts, pushing them towards the camera whilst licking her lips. She turned her back to the camera, acting all shy whilst pretending to cover her tits with her hands, sticking out her juicy bum instead. She was so into it that she started to suggest the next phase of shots herself by tantalisingly pulling down on the waistband of her panties, until almost her entire right ass cheek was on show.

She heard Dan breathing heavier as he worked, which merely served to drive her on. Guiltily, she only then remembered that Uncle Rich was in the corner. Now she also realised that she could play the object of two men's desires at one time, and that thought drove her pussy into frenzy. She was definitely getting wetter and wondered if either of the men realised.

"Wow, you ready to take it to the next level, Marie?" Dan asked, this time choosing not to converse with Rich over the matter.

"Mm-hm," she replied sexily. She toyed with the notion of acting dumb and asking Dan to tell her what exactly he meant, as she wanted to hear him say the words. But she also wanted to show him how wild she could really be, by herself.

Marie remained on her knees, her upper body standing tall, as she hooked both thumbs into her waistband and slowly - oh, so slowly - teased them down until they rested underneath her ass cheeks. Dan took the opportunity for more killer shots as she did this. Her heart was racing as she knew she then had to move to finish the job, trying to decide the sexiest way to remove her undies. She decided there was a much better way to do this.

"Could one of you give me a hand?" she said, peering back over her shoulder. She heard Dan stammer and struggle to respond.

"Allow me," she heard Uncle Rich say. She felt a pang of disappointment, but also realised that she could use this to her advantage. The perfect tease for any man may be to see another man peel panties of the woman he wants. At least, she was hoping Dan wanted her in some way at that moment. She could, at the very least, tell herself he did.

Rich helped pulled Marie's final item of clothing down from her legs. There was a moment of silence in the room as both men - Dan especially - admired Marie's naked form, right there kneeling on the bed. Marie was struggling to breathe, suddenly feeling an uncontrollable trembling through her whole body.

"You OK, Marie? You look amazing! I think I will leave this next part up to you, whatever you are comfortable with," Dan told her.

She started by remaining knelt, turned away from the camera, with her hands on her hips, her neck arched back. Her hands then ran up her thighs to her breasts. She played with them whilst she pondered her next move. Then she turned to face Dan and his camera.

Dan passed up several moments of shooting time just to stare at her. Her breasts, although small, hung perfectly as she knelt tall on the bed before him. His gaze travelled further down, to her fur-covered pussy. So many urges coursed through him at that moment, the urge to throw his camera down and have her for himself. How had this old guy scored someone like this?!

But he had to remain focused. Again, all being well his time would come soon enough, he told himself. Just carry on making this seem like just another normal shoot.

The tone of the shoot suddenly shifted. No longer was it an elegant, tasteful boudoir shot or artistic nude shoot. It quickly resembled something you would find inside the pages of something on the top shelf of a newsagents, or in a barred-windowed sex shop behind the counter.

Marie was loving having the camera - and two sets of eyes - upon her body. Dan couldn't believe this was the same shy woman he had met not even an hour earlier! Soon enough, Dan was snapping pictures of Marie laid back on the bed, her legs wide open and one finger teasing her clit.

"Wow, is it me or is it hot in here?!" Dan laughed. It wasn't just a throwaway comment, although he was feeling absurdly hot under the collar by that point. It had been an agreed key-phrase as part of the deal, to signal the start of the 'secret' part of the session. As far as Marie was concerned, she would continue posing and touching herself for the camera.

Not that she was going to argue with what was coming next, Rich told himself (and Dan, during their initial conversation).

"It certainly is," Rich said proudly as he stood up from his chair. Within seconds he was stepping out of his pants, the rest of his clothes in an untidy pile on the floor.

Marie smiled and let out a playful moan as she sat up to watch this. She had half-expected this may have been part of the deal but had tried not to assume, in case she was disappointed. She reached out a hand towards Rich as he stood by the side of the bed, immediately taking hold of his raging-hard cock.

"Mmm..." she moaned again at the touch and, pausing a second to look at the camera - and behind to Dan himself - she lunged her mouth forward and took her uncle's cock in her mouth greedily, drawing back and plunging forward again a few more times, slurping noisily as she did so.

She heard the incessant clicking of the camera and grew more confident still, imagining the sort of pictures she would finally see of herself. Marie had dreamed of being photographed or filmed in positions such as this for a while, since discovering porn in her teenage years. The urge and desire to be on that side of the camera had become unbearably strong over the years, but Chris would no longer entertain the idea, so she had pretended to be disgusted by the idea herself.

Marie heard her uncle's groans as she covered his cock in her saliva, feeling it twitch in her mouth as it grew harder still. Dan no longer gave her directions, he simply stood and watched as his own excitement - and loins - grew. He just clicked the camera every now and then. Thank god for the digital age, and the almost unlimited memory bank the camera held nowadays!

"This is brilliant," Dan said, more to himself but loud enough for them both to hear.

"You got that right," Rich said breathlessly, giving two cheeky thumbs up as Marie carried on her work.

As she sucked away, faster and faster, moaning ever-so-louder than before, she toyed with her pussy too. She brought her left-leg up to a right-angle, giving the camera - and Dan, of course - a clear view of it. Dan stared at her pussy, the outer lips already glistening and prising open as Marie fingers alternated between her hole and her clit.

Dan shot no more pictures for a moment, he just stood and stared, looking directly at Marie as she sucked her uncle's cock and played with herself. It was as if she was playing with her pussy just for him. Luckily, Dan knew that the next and final stage of the deal was about to fall into place.

He looked at Rich who gave him a double-nod, the next agreed code-phrase. Dan placed his camera atop of the tall tripod, and pressed a few buttons to switch it to video mode. Marie watched, unaware of what was truly about to happen. She moaned loudly as she frantically rubbed her clit, bobbing her head to hungrily chew on Rich's cock as she did so.

But she kept her eyes on Dan...

Once he had activated the video mode and hit the red 'record' button, he took a step out from behind the tripod and lifted his t-shirt off above his head. Marie took her mouth from her uncle's cock for a few moments as she watched him, inserting two fingers now into her soaking and stick pussy. She hoped upon hope what she thought was happening was actually happening...

Then Dan unzipped his jeans and removed them to reveal a pair of tight white sports briefs. The bulge was undeniable. Marie lay back watching and said nothing, but remained with one leg spread out, her arm now positioned firmly under her buttocks, so her fingers could play inside her pussy, inviting Dan towards her.

Dan then bent down to remove his briefs, allowing his own massive tool to spring free, prompting a breathless moan from the beautiful lady on the bed. She had thought Rich's cock to look like a beast, but at first glance Dan's appeared even bigger. Not only did he have the length, but it was thick, so very thick. He was not yet fully erect, either. As he walked towards the bed, his cock hung forward, not straight up like Rich's was at this point. Marie eyes - and legs - widened as Dan finally made it to the bedside.

His body was thick, but with muscle and tone. She had never been this close to a naked hunk like this before. She had attended a cringe-worthy stripper show once, where the guys there were built like Dan, but she had mocked them from afar. Now that he was right beside her, she couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Hi," was all Dan could say as he stood there. It seemed like such a fucking pointless thing to say in such circumstances!

Marie lay back, moaning more as she felt Dan place a hand on her knee, his thumb trailing down her inner thigh. She looked up to see him now bent down, his torso slithering across the bed between her thighs.

12