When We Were Young Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, standing and scooping her up from the couch, carrying her into her bedroom. Laying her down, I began to cover her body with my mine, more ready than I had ever been before.

She stopped me, and told me to lie on my back, before getting up and standing in front of me. Unzipping her skirt, she let it fall to the floor, revealing the sexiest, green satin panties—a wet spot confirming her arousal. As she stepped out of them, revealing a very closely trimmed patch of heart-shaped hair, the smell of her sex hit my nostrils like the greatest aphrodisiac, and I reached for her. Swatting my hand away gently and pushing me back, she said, "I'm driving."

"Yes, ma'am."

Linda bent down, removing my shoes and socks, before running her hands up my legs and giving my cock a hard squeeze through my pants, eliciting a low groan from my lips. Unbuckling my belt and lowering the zipper, she slowly pulled my pants and boxers down my legs and off, freeing my cock, harder than a slide ruler (math humor!) and begging for attention. "It's gorgeous," she breathed, staring intently. I did keep myself well-trimmed down there, but gorgeous?

True or not, she made me think so, which is all that matters. "Yeah?" I asked, honestly curious.

"Really," she nodded, glancing up at me. "How big?"

"Uhh, seven and three-quarters."

"Three-quarters?"

"Uh, well, yeah, I measured it a few years ago," I replied, sheepishly.

She giggled. "Biggest I've ever seen. Easily. You'll be gentle?" Not waiting for a reply, dropping to her knees, and spreading my legs, her fingernails tracing lazy circles on my thighs, light kisses trailing behind. I had never wanted anyone as much.

Watching her, entranced, she leaned forward and took in a deep breath, a low moan escaping. "God, you smell good, like soap, but sweaty, too," she said, before taking a long, leisurely lick around my balls and up to the base of my cock.

"Fuck," I articulated, my head flopping back on the bed. Linda REALLY knew what she was doing to me. Maybe she'd read a how-to manual, or written Dear Abby, or been with three million men before, not three—DON'T CARE. She was pulling my strings, and I was in heaven.

I had been worked up for hours, and after the last forty-five minutes, was on a hair trigger. Pleasing Linda excited me almost as much as it did her...and now this?

"Please, sweetie," I moaned.

"Got it bad, baby?" she cooed, as her breath washed over my balls, causing my cock to twitch and pre-cum to begin to pool on my stomach. I could only whimper in reply. She giggled and ran her tongue along my balls, lavishing first one and then the other. Then running the flat, rough surface of her tongue up the sensitive underside of my cock, swirling the head and slurping the pre-cum off my stomach, before slowly taking in almost half of my nearly eight inches.

"Jesus." My eyes rolled into the back of my head like a slot machine. "So gooood...so warm...fuuuck," I babbled incoherently, as Linda applied the greatest suction my dick had ever known. Slowly down and up, swirl the tongue around the sensitive tip, hand jacking to the same rhythm, the other hand fondling my balls. Repeat. I wanted to last forever, but life is cruel. "Close, baby..." I said, wanting to warn her.

Popping her head up, she said, "I want to taste you," before dropping back down and continuing.

Maybe thirty seconds later..."FUUUUUCK! Gonna come! AAHHHH!" My cock kicked once, before letting loose rope after rope into her waiting mouth; her cheeks swelling like a gerbil, continuing her rhythm until I was dry. She tried to swallow it all, yet some leaked out onto her chin and down my shaft to my balls. I was twitching, like I was getting zapped by a cattle prod, lost in a sea of bliss.

As I slowly returned to the present, I looked down to see Linda gently tonguing my deflating cock and balls, cum on her chin...it was highly erotic. I waved at her to join me, and once close enough, licked my cum off her before sharing it with her in a slow, deep kiss.

"Wow. So good. Best blowjob ever. Incredible. How did you...where did you?" I articulated, between deep breaths, her head resting on my chest.

She chuckled. "My friend, Sharon, loves giving blowjobs and swallowing. She taught me how to do it. First time I've swallowed, though."

"What do you think?" I asked, stifling a yawn.

"It wasn't bad at all. I'll happily do it again...for you," she replied, looking up at me and winking. "You like tasting your own cum, hmmm?"

"It's not bad," I replied, my mind clouding over briefly. "The trick is pineapple," I added.

Linda, who was tracing circles through my sparse chest hair, paused. "Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, it helps cut down on the bitterness. Blueberries, kiwi, cinnamon, peppermint. Your diet plays a big part in how your cum tastes," I said.

"And how do you know all this?"

"Roommate my freshman year was gay...still is, I guess...and a food sciences major," I told her.

"Good to know," she said, placing tiny kisses on my chest and neck.

After two bottles of wine and coming like a freight train, I nodded off under Linda's ministrations.

As I drifted back toward consciousness, candlelight threw shadows around the room and I smelled lavender (let's be honest, I don't know what it was, but I'm going with lavender). Linda was between my legs, using her tongue on my perineum, that space between your ass and balls, and it was lovely. My cock agreed completely, stirring nicely. It had been a few years since anyone had been down there, and the fact it was the woman I was increasingly hoping to spend the rest of my life with, was the cherry on top. I moaned appreciatively and looked down into the greenest of eyes, eyebrows crinkling.

"You like, huh?"

"Mmmmmm, very nice," I sighed.

"Good. Now let's get you ready. I need you inside me," and with that, Linda slid up and cupped my balls in her hand, massaging gently, her other gently jacking my cock, watching it grow, before slipping it into her warm mouth.

"Oh, my," I breathed out, as she swirled her tongue around my sensitive pee hole, before swallowing as much of me as she could, gagging slightly, before reversing directions and sucking so hard on the upstroke I was worried she'd castrate me with her mouth.

I'd never met her friend, but I made a mental note to send Sharon a huge fruit basket.

I groaned and looked down at the same instant she glanced up. Her golden flecks were dancing in the glow from the candles and my cock twitched. "Baby, promise me we'll always have candles lit in our bedroom until we find a house with a bedroom fireplace," I murmured.

Linda stopped, cock slipping from her mouth, as she stared at me for what felt like hours, though was probably more like, five seconds. For my part, I was trying to remember what I had just said; something about her eyes and candles.

"Get up in the middle of the bed," she commanded, heat in her words, green eyes glowing with intensity.

Her tone said, 'don't argue, just do it'. As I hurried to comply, with confusion and a little fear on my face at this change in electricity in the room, I struggled desperately to remember what I'd said...something about candles, right? Does she hate candles? Then why did she light them? That can't be it. Think, you idiot!

Linda walked to the end of the bed, and began to crawl up between my legs, nipples protruding, eyes locked on mine, intensity, and hunger radiating from every pore of her body. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Straddling my legs, she grabbed my cock, lined it up at the entrance to her sex, and sank down slowly and fully, a full-body shudder and loud moan ripping through her; and me, to be fair.

Leaning forward, pressing her chest to mine, and grabbing my shoulders, Linda dragged herself up along my body about six inches, before slamming herself down and bottoming out on my cock. Forward and back, her nipples dragging between us, clit in constant contact with my body, she fucked herself as hard as she could, grunting with every thrust. "YES...! YES...! OOFF...! YES...! SO... GOOD... SO... GOOD...FIRE...FUCKING...PLAAAAAAACE!!!!!" Her orgasm ripped through her—body convulsing, sweat dripping onto my neck and chest, as she held on tight and let her pleasure consume her.

As she caught her breath, I rolled her over onto her back and began licking away the sweat on her breasts and neck; it was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough (she wouldn't want me to share this, but Linda sweats a lot).

As hard as she had fucked me, I entered her gently and took long, slow thrusts, kissing, licking, and nibbling from forehead to collarbone. As much as my mind was enjoying the slow, gentle mating, after several minutes, my dick had had enough and began agitating for more attention, and Linda was ready. As the speed of my thrusts increased, I felt her legs wrap around my upper thighs, squeezing me to go deeper.

"Getting close, baby," I said, my breath getting quicker.

"Mmmmm, yeah, come for me Tony, give it to me, please...give it to me, baby,"

I leaned in and began to suck hard on her left nipple, resulting in a sharp intake of breath and a satisfying 'fuck yessss' escaping her lips. As my balls tightened and cum rushed its way up my cock toward Linda's warm depths, I bit down hard.

"FUUUUCK, YES!!!" she screamed (I loved to make her scream). Her orgasm and scream heightened the best orgasm of my young life. I was so happy we'd come together. And better yet, I now knew how to make sure it happened often. Fuck the Foot Whisperer, I was Linda's Nipple Whisperer!

We used the strength we had left to get under the covers, me snuggling in behind her, arm around her stomach, lightly caressing a nipple...

_____

The Morning After

Sunlight streaming in...the smell of coffee tickling my nose...Linda singing All-Star by Smash Mouth, badly...I opened an eye and glanced at the clock on the dresser...7:32 am. Sweet Jesus, we hadn't gotten to sleep until after 2:30 am! Two depressing thoughts hit my sleep-deprived brain simultaneously...Fuck me, she's a morning person. And worse than that, she wants to go running!

I'd like to tell you I was wrong and she crawled under the covers and ravaged me and we slept until noon. Unfortunately, I was two for two. The singing got louder, but not better, as Linda walked in with two coffee mugs, a short satin robe tied loosely around her.

"Morning, lover. Sleep well?"

"I'd like to still be doing it," I yawned, sitting up and taking the offered mug. "Better yet, why don't you climb back in bed and we can welcome the day properly," I smirked.

"Tempting," she replied. "But I was thinking about a run, just a few miles," she said, holding up a hand and stifling my impending argument, "and then we can have sweaty shower sex," her smile lighting up the room. Well, there's one surefire way to get me up and running after five hours of sleep, nursing a slight hangover—and that's by offering sweaty shower sex as a reward.

Apparently, Linda had picked up on my affinity for her sweat. Weird (to me, too, dear reader), I know, but I found it intoxicating and would never tire of licking her dry. She was salty and fresh and musky, with a hint of lavender(?), all at the same time. Plus, it was kinky and it turned her on, how much I enjoyed it. So, we ran. Linda, a desire to stay in excellent shape, and me, well, my desires were a little more base.

After the running (ugh!) and the sweat licking (sooo good) and the shower sex (incredible), we sat down for bagels and more coffee, and some study time. We were serious about our studies and education coming first. After a couple of hours, I broached a moment that had been bothering me.

"Uhh, babe, last night, when we were, you know, I, uhh, I think you yelled 'fireplace'?" I stammered.

Linda blushed deep red, from her chest to her ears. "You, uhh, heard that?" clearly embarrassed.

"It's okay, you don't need to..." I rushed out, before she put a hand up to stop me.

"When I was a little girl, my Daddy made me a dollhouse for my fourth birthday. He's a carpenter and it was the best house ever. He spent six months on it, making furniture and everything. I still have it at home in the attic."

"Okaaaay," I said, confusion in my voice.

"And in the big bedroom where Mommy and Daddy slept, was a fireplace and it was beautiful, with a little brick mantel and everything. I wanted Daddy to build me a real fireplace in my room, and he said I'd have to wait until I got married to have a real one..." her ears beet red.

"Ohhh," as my words, came floating back to me. 'Baby, promise me we'll always have candles lit in our bedroom until we find a house with a bedroom fireplace.' Oh shit, I really did say that, didn't I? Nothing like putting marriage on the table one week in, even if it was a great week. Jesus, Tony.

We just stared at each other, a little sheepishly, and I thought, 'Well, screw it, in for a penny...'

Looking her right in the eye, I said, "Well, we'll just have to do that then," holding her eye for an extra second, before returning to the textbook in front of me. I stared at that page for five minutes, feeling her eyes on me, praying I'd said the right thing.

*****

And so the rest of the semester went. Class, study, diner, running, sex. NOT listed in order of preference, mind you. I never knew I could care about something as much as I cared about Linda. All I wanted to do was make her happy.

One thing that did change as those early weeks went by, was Linda no longer hid her nipples so aggressively. Partly because I was the Nipple Whisperer, and she'd discovered how much pleasure they could bring her, her hatred of them diminished a little over time. And partly, I think, because I loved them so much, and she wanted to make me happy. A gift to me, if you will.

It started by just wearing a thin sports bra under her t-shirt when we went running and not the padded-bra-and-Band-Aid combo she had used since middle school. She said the friction as she ran was uncomfortable, but their sensitivity got her juices flowing, as well. As John Mellencamp sang, 'It hurts so good.' It also changed our routine of run, sweat licking, shower sex to run, sweat licking, sex, and shower.

Her roommate had early classes and the apartment was usually empty when we returned from our runs. Linda's shoes, socks, shirt, and sports bra were on the floor before we got to the bedroom, and she flopped down on her back. Ripping my shirt off and chugging a glass of water to hydrate my mouth, I would get to work. Starting with her neck, her salty, musky scent was like snorting Viagra to me. It didn't matter how tired I might be, or how many times I had just come, my body reacted and my cock stirred every time. Next, her armpits. A little funkier odor, but it got Linda's juices flowing. She LOVED my licks, kisses, and nibbles. I'd leave her nipples alone going down; they were a little raw from the fabric of her bra. Down her flat, muscled stomach to her belly button, little cooing and sighing guiding my way, until a hand on my head told me it was time to move on.

Sliding her shorts and panties off, damp with her sweat and juices, I'd shove my nose and mouth into them and inhale my drug of choice, staring into her eyes, my hunger obvious.

"Lick me, baby," she'd sigh, spreading her legs and offering me in.

"Yes ma'am," my eager reply. Opening like rose petals, damp with heat and swelling with blood, I licked away the dried sweat from her inner thighs before running the flat of my tongue up her slit, collecting the sweet nectar awaiting me, my nose brushing her hood. I'd love to spend more time, but we had class in an hour and there were nipples to bathe. Hearing a short gasp, I glanced up to see Linda, eyes closed, already ahead of me, pulling and tugging on her glorious nubs, easily protruding an inch already. So I'd dive back in, my thumb lightly circling her clit the way she told me she liked.

A loud moan three feet above my head told me somebody was having fun and it was time to join in. Sliding my shorts off and kissing my way up her body, my tongue joining her hand for a quick lick of her right nipple before sliding up, lips millimeters apart.

"Ready?" I'd whisper.

"Mmmmm..." her response.

Sliding in slowly, in a hurry but trying not to rush, each of us exhaling into the other's mouth as I'd sink home, reveling in the warm squeeze of being inside her.

"Class in fifty, Tony," her muscles squeezing me hard, pelvis moving rhythmically, I'd begin to thrust, wishing we had all day. Getting closer, breathing hard, her short gasps an indicator she was close, moans growing louder, her hand pulling hard on her right nipple. I'd take the left in my mouth before catching her eye, waiting for her to give the slightest nod. With my teeth clamping down, shooting pain and heat through my love; a deep breath in, and then a beautiful scream tearing from her throat, contractions rippling through her stomach muscles and into her sex, clamping down hard on my cock, having me spurting deep inside her. A few minutes of post-coital bliss, catching our breath before one last glance at the clock, untangling, and heading for the shower. What a way to start the day!!

****

As the five-day Thanksgiving break approached, with finals soon thereafter, and then the long Christmas break after that, we tried to decide what to do. It had only been two months, a glorious two months, but still. A few friends knew we were nuts about each other, but we were nervous about telling our families. Five minutes after we started talking about the other and they would know it was different with this one, and it would become REAL, no longer this magical cocoon we were currently in.

So we decided to say little, be as vague as possible, and not see each other over the break. It was only for five days. We could keep our mouths shut and hormones in check for five lousy days, right? Right?

Thanksgiving meant dinner with my dad's family. He had thirteen brothers and sisters, so all the cousins, nieces, and nephews added up to one hundred-plus people in a rented dining hall. It was chaotic, but nice to see everybody once a year. Grandma was fun and always told me I was her favorite. To be fair, she told her twenty-nine other grandchildren the same thing, but still. When I saw her alone, I went over and gave her a hug and asked her how she was doing.

"Getting old sucks, Tony. Everything hurts and I got a boil on my ass..." she said.

"Grandma!" I exclaimed.

"All right. I was joking about the boil," she laughed. "How's my favorite grandson?" (See)

"I'm good, Grandma."

"I was hoping to see a pretty girl here with you this year," she said.

I should add that Dad always said Grandma was psychic. "Son, if you got a secret, stay away from Grandma. She can smell 'em a mile off and will always get it out of ya." I was seven. Yeah, okay, Dad.

"Nope, Grandma. Not this year."

Now, I don't know if it was the look on my face or the way I said it, but Grandma stared at me for a long minute, this quizzical look on her face, before she said, "Tony, come sit next to Grandma a while."

Oh shit. "Sure, Grandma," I said, taking a seat next to her. Be careful, dumbass.

My cousin, Ann, came up and kissed Grandma and started to sit down (thank you, Jesus). "Child, you go on and leave us a bit. Tony and I need to talk." (Shit, shit, shit)

"Sure, Grandma. Tony's in trouble...Tony's in trouble," Ann sang, as she wandered off, sticking her tongue out at me. Ann's 30...and she didn't know how right she was.

"Now child," she began, "I'm old and I don't know how much time I got left, and it sure would set my mind at ease if I was to know you had somebody to care about you."