When We Were Young Ch. 18

Story Info
Miss Ruth's Farewell Party Gets A Little Crazy.
18.8k words
4.69
1.8k
4
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 17 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

**

Saturday dawned sunny and hot. Miss Ruth and Cal's going away party was tonight, and we enjoyed a leisurely brunch at the country club, and Miss Ruth and Cal gave Mar, Mama, Smoke, and Sharon a tour afterward.

Miss Ruth had arranged for the ladies to be pampered at the onsite spa, and hairdressers from her favorite salon came in, loaded down with gear, to do their hair and makeup. Cal and I grabbed their dresses, shoes, etc., from the cars, and were told to scram.

With several hours to kill, we went into the locker room, and I borrowed a pair of his shorts and a t-shirt, then we went to an outdoor court and played some hoops. Cal was forty-nine, six-four to my six-two, and outweighed me by about thirty pounds. He had played in the NBA for three years with the Atlanta Hawks and still had a smooth stroke, my youth a pretty good match to his superior skill and athleticism.

We played one-on-one, banging up against one another, backing each other down to get to the hoop, and really got into it, our competitive juices flowing for the first time in a long while. The only thing missing was a jock strap to hold Mr. Happy and the twins in place, the bumping and grinding had both of us half-hard, and I don't know about Cal, but I was getting distracted, grinding into his erection a little longer than necessary to get to the hoop. His hand on my hip, I spun to make my move, his hand accidentally brushing my cock, mine doing the same thirty seconds later.

We took a break after about forty-five minutes, all hot and sweaty, and Cal suggested a shower and a stop in the sauna.

"I've never been in a sauna," I said, my eyes drifting to his crotch of their own accord.

"No? You'll love it. Trust me, son," he replied, putting his arm around my shoulder and squeezing gently, eyeing the bulge in my shorts.

We walked several steps before I nodded. "I trust you."

Back in the mostly empty locker room, we snagged a couple of towels and stopped at his locker to strip off our sweaty clothes, his eye catching and holding mine. I nodded and he smiled.

"First, we shower," Cal was saying, as he directed me toward the furthest of the four small, communal showers, each big enough for four people, dropping his towel at the entrance and hanging mine on a hook.

"Hey Cal," an older guy around sixty said, as he passed by the entrance, saw the towel, then smiled at me, his eyes glancing down at my half-hard cock, then he put his hand on Cal's arm.

"You need any help?" he asked.

"Thanks, Roger, maybe later," Cal replied.

Roger nodded and smiled. "I'll be around a little while, you change your mind."

Cal nodded and followed me in, cranking three of the shower heads on, hot water pouring from them, steam beginning to fill the small room. I turned the one in front of me on, and Cal stepped in behind me, kissing my shoulder.

"You sure about this, son? You haven't seemed interested before now."

"Yeah, I don't know, ever since I saw you with Thea up on the hilltop, it's been hard to get your sexy ass out of my head. I'd be disappointed if you left and we didn't, you know? If you even want to, of course," I added, nervously.

Cal kissed my neck. "Oh, I want to, Tony. Ruthie loves your cock, and I've wanted it inside me since you came to the castle. You top Smoke?" he asked, nibbling my ear, my hand reaching back to his neck.

"Mmm, yeah. Her ass is incredible."

"It is that. Yours is pretty great, too," his big hands roaming up and down my body as he nuzzled my neck.

I let him lead me, strong hands kneading my ass cheeks and running up and down my chest before sliding down and slowly stroking my hard cock.

"Damn," he murmured, then eased me into the spray, water cascading over us, his hands in my hair. I turned around and our lips met, tongues swirling, a hunger beginning to burn inside me.

He dropped to his knees and rubbed his face on my balls, reminding me of Smoke, then took me into his mouth. My head fell back into the spray, hot water cascading down my chest and over my balls, Cal bobbing away, a thick, wet finger slipping into my ass.

"Yesss," I hissed, my hands in his hair, helping him fuck me with his mouth.

He took his mouth off of me just long enough to say, "Soap," his eyes directed me to a bottle of soft soap on a shower caddy affixed to the wall. I grabbed it, and he held out his hand as I squirted some into it. He reached behind him and worked a finger into his ass, then a second, his mouth never stopping.

Cal stood, his mouth assaulting mine, holding our cocks together in his big hand, stroking.

"Damn, that feels good," I groaned, my mouth on his neck, hands on his shoulders.

"Gimme the soap," he breathed into my ear, and I reached for it, squeezing more into his hand.

He stroked my cock, slippery from the soap, his lips at my ear.

"Fuck me, Daddy," then he flipped me around, turned, and placed his hands on his ass cheeks and spread them, his asshole winking at me.

I slowly worked my way in, Cal's hands against the wall, water pouring down his back and chest, and started thrusting, our grunts and groans filling the room. He was tight and warm, his muscled back and ass spurring me on.

He pushed off the wall and turned his head, our eyes meeting, then our mouths, my tongue slipping inside, his hand holding us together.

"Damn, that feels so good, son. I can see why Ruthie's sad to go. Jesus. Fuck me, Daddy, then cum in my mouth; she says you're delicious."

Cal turned back to the wall and bent to the waist, pushing back against me, meeting my thrusts. My balls started slapping against his and my moan circled the small room.

"I'm close," I said several minutes later, slipping from Cal's ass, and he spun around and dropped to his knees, his mouth engulfing me, one hand massaging my balls, the other my asshole, his finger slipping back inside my ass, working in and out.

"Cumming!" I barked, cum spurting down Cal's throat, his hand on my ass, holding me to him as he swallowed my seed, one of my hands on the back of his head, the other against the wall for support.

He kissed his way up my body, pausing to suck on my nipple, then to my neck, and eventually our mouths met and we shared a long, slow kiss that left us both panting, his hard cock pushing against my stomach.

I slipped to my knees and suckled his balls, my hand working his cock, a little smaller than mine, bigger than Smoke's. I took him in my mouth, wanting, needing his cum. I employed everything Smoke had done to me over the last several months, and Cal started to fuck my face, cum spurting into my mouth; cute little grunts with every twitch. I swallowed all I could, some dribbling down my chin, and caressed his legs while he recovered, his big hands eventually pulling me up, his tongue licking up the cum I hadn't been able to swallow, then sharing it when our mouths met.

"Yours tastes better than mine," he said, our foreheads touching.

"Some combination of pineapple, kiwi, cinnamon, and peppermint every day. Miss Ruth loves it," I said, smiling.

"I'll write that down. Turn around, son."

I leaned back into Cal, who grabbed the soap and nuzzled my neck while those big, strong hands washed my chest and stomach, spending extra time further south, on my cock and balls. I was half-hard again, and he stopped when I whimpered.

"Sorry," he chuckled, "you've got a hell of a body, son. Let's make sure we hook up when we come back for Christmas, yeah?"

"Mmmm, absolutely," I replied.

We separated and showered, turned the shower off, and dried ourselves, Cal telling me I needed to be very dry before hitting the sauna, something about pores and toxins.

Roger was waiting at Cal's locker, a towel around his waist and a big grin on his face.

"How was the shower?" he asked, knowingly, eyeing the bulge behind my towel.

I blushed and stammered, then felt Cal's lips on my shoulder. "Don't mind him."

Roger was about sixty, five-eleven, with a bit of a belly and close-cropped gray hair.

"Tony, this is Roger, an old friend. Roger, Tony here is taking over Ferguson Hills for Ruthie."

"Ah, so you're the one I've been hearing so much about. Nice to meet you, Tony. You guys mind if I join you in the sauna?"

I shrugged, and Cal said, "Sure, old man. Come on."

"Who you callin' old?" Roger grinned.

"You," Cal laughed, and we headed down a short hall to the sauna, which looked like it was big enough for five people, tops. Cal had said you only stayed inside for fifteen to twenty minutes, so I guess it didn't need to be very big. We stepped inside and Roger set the temperature to around, I don't know, a thousand degrees, and I heard a soft click as he locked the door.

"It automatically unlocks after twenty minutes. Some members are a little shy," he explained, removing his towel, setting it on one of the benches, then sitting on it, leaning back, legs spread, eyes closed. I noticed Cal had done the same thing, so I followed suit, sitting between them, blushing at the state of my cock, which was still semi-erect.

Sweat was rolling down my body within thirty seconds, and an image of Linda and I in here, my tongue licking up all that delicious sweat, popped into my head, which didn't help my erection go away. Quite the contrary, actually.

"Jesus, Cal, you remember being young enough you could cum like a freight train and be hard again ten minutes later?" Roger said.

Cal chuckled. "Only vaguely."

"Tony, you got a lot to be proud of. You mind?" Roger said, his hand grasping my cock.

My eyes shot open, and I would have minded, but Cal's mouth was on mine, forcing his tongue inside me, shutting down my objection.

"Just relax and enjoy, Tony," Roger said, as he leaned over and took me into his mouth, hand rolling my sweaty balls. He sucked hard and fast, my objections eventually snuffed out, replaced by moans into Cal's mouth.

"Roger here loves giving blowjobs and trust me, son, practice makes perfect," Cal said, his mouth moving south to suck and nibble on my nipple.

I couldn't have been the first person they had done this to, I thought, the moves were too practiced, rehearsed. I should have been angry, gotten up, and left. I should have reported them to management, maybe. I did neither of those things, of course, it felt too good. Plus, I figured fucking in the shower would be frowned upon, as well.

Most importantly, I trusted Cal, so I closed my eyes, spread my legs wider, relaxed, and let them have their way. Roger moved to his knees between my legs, one hand jacking me, the other rolling my balls, sucking hard, I guess the twenty-minute timer on the lock was our deadline. Roger took me into his throat like Smoke did, my moans bouncing around the small room.

Cal's mouth found mine, and we made out while Roger blew me, the three of us sweating like pigs. I had looked up to Cal for years, once I found out he'd played in the NBA, peppering him with questions about what it was like to be a pro, what I should be doing to get better, etc. We had even shot the ball around on a playground once when I was in high school. But this was beyond anything I might have imagined.

I hadn't planned on hooking up with him, hadn't even entered my mind. He was too close in size to those who had assaulted KJ and me for me to ever really be comfortable around him...or so I thought. But he had been nice to me as a kid, and Miss Ruth loved him, and he was a genuinely nice man.

Roger's finger popped into my ass, bringing me back to the present, and I moaned into Cal's mouth, my orgasm approaching as Roger's finger pumped in and out vigorously. My hips started bucking and Roger's mouth sealed around my cock as I came, grunting with each rope of cum, Cal's hand tweaking a nipple, hard.

Spent, Cal sat back a few inches and wiped sweat from my brow. "Damn, you're sexy, Daddy. I see why you have all those beautiful women around you. Good thing we're leaving; I might lose Ruthie to you."

I grinned and blushed. "She loves you, Cal. You make her very happy," I said, his lips kissing me softly.

"Ahem," Roger said, "three minutes, Cal."

Cal got on his knees and took Roger's smallish cock in his mouth. He was rock hard, and Cal took all of him into his mouth, pulling roughly on his balls, something he must've known Roger liked.

"Fuck! Just like that, just like that, just..." Roger rambled, exploding into Cal's mouth with a minute to spare.

We headed back to the shower, rinsed off, then started to get dressed.

"Uh, thanks, Roger. You're really talented," I said, blushing a little.

He laughed. "Any time, Tony, and I mean that. My most favorite thing to do. Your cum is delicious, by the way. Seven o'clock, right?" Roger asked Cal, as he closed his locker.

"Right. See you tonight," Cal replied.

"Who was that?" I asked, after he had left.

"Roger Westerfeld. Retired CEO of Prism Bank. Current President of Briarwood Country Club. He lives in the Hills. He and his wife will be at the party tonight."

I stared at Cal, mouth hanging open, his laugh echoing around the locker room.

"You mean, I just..."

"Got a blowjob from the filthy-rich president of this here club? Yes. Yes, you did."

"And he lives in Ferguson Hills?" I asked, feeling sick.

"Yep. So, in a way, he paid you for the blowjob," Cal laughed, missing the expression on my face.

"Jesus," I managed. If anyone found out...and he's married. Dumb, Tony. Really, really dumb.

**

We headed home and I took a little nap, then let the caterers in at four and helped them set up a little bit. I got dressed in the suit Linda had laid out for me and then Cal and I went back to the country club (a five-minute drive) to pick everyone up.

They were beautiful, each and every one of them dressed to the nines, as they say. Beautiful dresses, hair, and perfect makeup. My eyes were in constant motion, trying to drink them all in at the same time.

Mama was in a pink, knee-length number, ample cleavage tastefully displayed, her hair cut to just below the shoulder, wavy, and pinned back on the sides.

Mar was in a silk, long-sleeve wrap dress with a belt, in a mixture of pastel colors, that stopped just below the knee. The opening at the front ended just above her navel, exposing wonderful side-cleavage. In fact, if I stood beside her, I could see her areola, her blonde hair curled and crimped.

Linda, my love, was a vision in a white mini-slip dress with a wide V-neckline supported by spaghetti straps that showcased her flat chest and prominent nipples, the back cut low to a few inches above her hips. The dress stopped well short of mid-thigh, six inches of white feathers giving it the illusion of length. The satin finish appeared to glow against her deeply tanned, golden-brown skin. Her hair was in a tight ponytail, her bangs pulled back and secured with a tiny clip.

Thea wore a rose-pink, silk satin, sleeveless gown with a mouthwateringly-high slit. The neckline plunged deliciously, her large breasts sitting high and pushed together, the cleavage spectacular.

Jazz. My God. Jazz was wearing a gold, silk satin, zip-front mini-dress, her shoulders bare. They had to be bare so it would cover her ass. As it was, I could see her gold, sequined, satin underwear with nearly every step she took. Her dark skin fairly glowed, and while she wore her ass-length hair in her traditional single braid, gold-satin ribbons were woven throughout. She tottered on four-inch gold heels, her tiny ass popped out beautifully.

I never gave any thought to a sleeveless, purple, leopard-print slip-dress with black-lace trim even existing, but stretched over Sharon's body, I could definitely say that it worked. And then some. It hugged her big hips in a way that just made me want to...delicious. Her big breasts peeked from behind the black lace and she was a big hit at the party.

Miss Ruth, God love her, walked out in the black, sequined, mini-cocktail dress of my dreams, very much like the one which caused my first-ever erection, that I'd replayed in my fantasies hundreds of times. Thin shoulder straps and a cowl neckline in front, backless down to just above her hips, it just, by an inch, covered her ass cheeks. And, as I would discover, she had found a little black sequined G-string to go with it. Knee-high black boots with a spiked heel and her short, spiky hair completed her look.

Smoke. Beautiful, beautiful, Smoke. She had brought her suit to the country club, along with her dress, and I wasn't sure who I was going to see walk out. How to describe her dress? It was emerald green, satin silk, and short. Barely mid-thigh on the left and three inches shorter on the right, a thin, strappy belt on her hip. The shoulder straps were whisper-thin, and Smoke had on bigger breast forms, a small B-cup, maybe, just a hint of cleavage showing. She had on her favorite three-inch, slingback heels, her makeup perfect, gorgeous hair flipped out on the ends.

Beautiful, every last one of them. Cal and I stared, getting blushing grins in return, mostly.

"Stop staring, wankers, and help us into the car," Miss Ruth barked, shaking us into action. We had brought the Cadillac and the BMW, and we helped them get situated inside. Smoke was last to get into the BMW, and she nearly shook as I drank her in.

"Easy, Smoke, just breathe, honey."

"You too, Daddy," she giggled, and I laughed, nodding.

Five minutes later, I was helping Smoke, Mama, Mar, and Linda from the car, kissing each gently to not mess up their makeup and telling them how beautiful they were.

Linda straightened my tie and vest, her golden flecks dancing. "I feel like a sexy princess," she grinned.

"You're the belle of the ball, baby," I said, squeezing her hand and walking her up the steps of the front entrance, her face lighting up.

The kitchen was a beehive of activity, with caterers running from the area next to the cabana that once held swing sets and slides, now set up with warming trays, a drinks area, etc., all under a large tent.

The party was in the ballroom, and tables had been set up with white and black tablecloths. A bar was up and running, a string quartet was setting up in one corner, and a DJ in another. More tables lined the entry hall, for those looking for someplace quieter.

Back out front, the night security guard, G, was on the front steps in a shirt, tie, and dark-red jacket, smiling when he saw me.

"Hola, jefe. How are you this evening?"

"Very good, G. It's nice to see you again. G, this is my fiancée, Linda. Linda, this is G, one of the security staff."

"It's very nice to meet you, G. Are you coming inside?"

G laughed. "I'm parking cars tonight, ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet you, and may I say how beautiful you look this evening."

Linda blushed, then put her hand on his arm and grinned. "You may stay." G burst out laughing, then pointed up the drive.

"Looks like the guests are arriving. Excuse me, please."

Cal and Miss Ruth were up by the front door and waved at us to join them.

"Please join us as we welcome our guests. They're all very anxious to meet you," Miss Ruth said.

Lin and I shared a look and Miss Ruth laughed. "They won't bite...unless you ask them to," she grinned.

"How many people did you invite?" I asked.

"Oh, a couple hundred or so," she replied.

Greaaat.

**

We stood for over an hour, welcoming Cal and Miss Ruth's friends and business associates, all interested in Linda and me. Linda and Miss Ruth soon abandoned their shoes, greeting our guests barefoot.

CEOs, presidents, judges, lawyers, doctors, a police chief, but also old friends, a few neighbors, the mailman who had delivered here for twenty-five years; an eclectic mix.