When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling him pull off my dick, I opened my eyes and saw him moving to hover over me. With my legs still on his shoulders it had the effect of bending me in half. I felt his rigid pole come to rest against my lower back and I could feel the heat of it pulsing and throbbing against me. He stared me in the eyes while he continued to finger me. After a brief moment, he pulled his fingers out, dribbled some spit onto my hole then grabbed his dick and lined it up.

"Oh, shit," I said between gritted teeth as he pushed into me. In addition to being mostly dry, just the head alone was already wider than the two fingers he had pried my hole open with. With steady pressure, he push more of his length into me and I squirmed against the burning pain of being stretched wider. I let out a moan as I felt his upturned head bump against my prostate causing a thin stream of milky precum to leave my pain-softened, semi hard dick. After a few inches, he pulled back until just the head was inside me, again grazing my prostate, before moving forward again. It took a little while for him to be deep enough that I was only feeling the glide of his shaft against my inner nut instead of the ridge of his crown, and even longer for him to fuck all of his cock into me. By the time I felt his hips against my ass, he was fucking me with a steady rhythm. There was an intense purpose behind his movements though it wasn't fast.

With his body already overheated from his day of sex, it didn't take long for sweat to begin dripping from Gary's forehead and nose. His hair was already matted and messy from being under the ski cap and began to cling even more to his head from the moisture. In addition to the smell of sex that wafted from him, the scent of his sweat and musk began to overwhelm everything else. His eyes were intense and bored through me as he held my gaze.

Though I had always acknowledged that he was an attractive man, in his rut above me I was suddenly sexually turned on by him. It wasn't just the arousal of our fuck or feeling the dick that I had fantasized about inside me. It was staring up at an attractive man who was openly taking what he wanted from me. It was the history of knowing how many women he had been with before his wife. It was knowing that the close relationship that we already shared was now going to be much different, hopefully for the better. Gary was a sexy little fuck and he knew it, it had just taken me a while to see it.

"Oh, fuck, Gary," I cried as my body began to convulse. Cum shot out of my dick and rained down onto my head and the bed around me. I was shocked not just by the fact that my brother had just fucked the cum out of me but by the intensity of my orgasm. The world went black as I shut my eyes against the sensation and I could only hear the rush of blood in my ears for a few moments. When I was able to reopen my eyes and comprehend the world around me, Gary was still moving his cock through me as if nothing had happened.

"Goddamn, that hurt," I said when I was finally able to speak.

"Felt good to me." Despite his unwavering gaze and pace, his voice was shaky and I could tell he was getting close.

"Come on, bro," I urged. "Fill my ass."

Gary continued to fuck me at the same pace for a few minutes before he increased the speed of his hips. My sensitive ass and innards protested but I gave him no indication of my discomfort. I had come too far for him not to breed my ass. Thankfully I didn't have to wait much longer before he grunted and slammed his cock into me.

No stranger to barebacking, I knew what to expect when he came, but like my own orgasm, I had never felt anything like his cock shooting inside me. His meat swelled and became harder than I expected. Before each volley, I could feel the wave of pressure travel up along the length of his cock. Each time, it pressed harder against my prostate pleasantly stimulating my spent body and pushing more milky fluid from my soft dick. I could feel the crown swell inside me as well as his cum rushed out his piss slit almost at the same time as a new wave began at the base. After two or three shots, he collapsed on top of me and began to gently hump against me at a slow, erratic pace, driving his cock deeper into me while it continued to shoot. The cum blasting into me was so abundant and searing that if it weren't for the pulsing of his cock, I would have wondered if he were pissing in me.

It seemed like minutes before his cock calmed and his hips stopped moving. Gary's breath was heavy and hot against my ear as he panted through his after fuck. Uncomfortable from being bent in half for so long, I awkwardly slid my legs from under his body and wrapped my feet around his leaner legs. My hands moved to rub softly against his back as we laid together in the otherwise silent room. I had never been one for post-coital cuddling but it seemed right in the moment.

"That was amazing," I said softly after a few minutes.

"It was," he responded. He raised his hips slightly pulling his softer cock out of me. "But we're not finished yet. I got another load in there I gotta get out."

I grunted in discomfort as he pushed back into me. Because his cock had lost much of its rigidity, it bent as it tried to reenter and ricocheted in and around my raw hole. "How the fuck is that even possible after that?"

"I was just fucked for nearly eleven hours straight without blowing a load," he said without empathy as he continued to fuck me with his stubbornly limp dick. "It's possible."

I was about to protest when he lifted his head and pressed his mouth to mine. In complete shock, I laid for a moment staring up at his closed eyes as his tongue invaded my panting mouth. For as much dick as I had sucked, I had never kissed another man and even this evening I had never anticipated kissing my brother. As he continued to molest my mouth, I could taste the lingering remnants of cum from an unknown number of men inside his. Despite my surprise and hesitance, my cock began to grudgingly harden between us. While my mind may have been against what was happening, my body knew what it liked. Giving in, I closed my lips against his and began to play my tongue against his. I felt a moan rumble through him as his cock began to slowly stiffen inside me.

Once he was hard again, he rolled us over while continuing to thrust up into me. The rawness of my hole was somewhat soothed by the slickness of his cum lubricating his shaft. I sat up and began to ride him in counterpoint and gasped as he began to play with my nipples. I had always enjoyed when my wife played with them but feeling my brother's huge cock inside me while his nails pinched and pulled at the sensitive nubs immediately had me moaning.

"Looks like you were ready for another go as well," Gary said smugly.

I saw him eyeing my renewed erection and looked down at it. While I rode him, it slapped against both of our abdomens flinging milky precum out of the tip. I wanted to tell him that even though I was obviously enjoying what was happening, I knew I didn't have another load inside me but didn't. Instead, I said, "I think I'll always be ready for this. You know how to throw a good fuck."

Gary smirked. "If you think this has been good, wait until you see what happens when I'm rested."

"Sounds like an offer."

He shrugged his shoulders as much as he could lying down. "You might have to give me a minute to get used to the idea but I could be down for doing this again."

"As long as I get another go at your ass, too, that's fine with me."

"I think I can deal with that."

"Cool." Gary moved his hands from my chest. One gripped my hip and the other wrapped around my cock.

I whimpered as he began to stroke it in time with his thrusting. His fist easily glided along my length lubricated by the fluid being pushed out of the tip from his cock constantly pushing against my prostate. Despite my erection, I knew I was drained but I could feel my arousal grudgingly grow. I began trying to thrust into my brother's fist and ride his cock faster but he refused to match my pace which frustrated me.

"I'm not there yet," Gary said huskily. "Just relax and enjoy the ride."

We lapsed into silence as I did just that. I was well into fuck mode and couldn't believe how hot and bothered my brother had made me. My body was on fire and my cock was aching. I could feel my balls churning trying to find enough juice for a new load. If they didn't find much, I was soon going to be a thirty-two year old man shooting blanks.

Beneath me, Gary continued to steadily thrust his cock in and out of my hole. Unlike the first round, there was no purpose behind his thrusts. If I didn't know the truth, I almost would have considered him bored from the impassive expression on his face, the way his fist glided over my length and the almost lazy way he fucked up into me.

Unfortunately for me, it was still too much stimulation to hold back and wait for him. "Shit, I'm going to cum," I finally announced as I hit the point of no return.

"Go for it," Gary said as if I needed his permission.

It took another moment before my body began to convulse. While not as intense as the first one, this orgasm was still strong. My legs became weak and I rested my ass on his lap but continued to rock my ass on his cock, enjoying the stimulation in my hole. When the wave crested, I looked down and saw a single streak of watery fluid on Gary's chest. While I was somewhat embarrassed by the small amount of cum I had released, I was honestly pleased that it was that much.

Even before my body stopped shuddering, Gary moved his hands to grab my ass. As he pulled the cheeks apart, he said, "Hold on."

I gasped as Gary started hammering his cock up into me. Unable to sit steady, I leaned forward and braced my hands on his chest and gritted my teeth against the sharp jabbing pain inside me. Thankfully, it didn't take too long for him to slam into me with his second orgasm. After the first shot, he again humped the rest of his load into me. Like the first time, I was very aware of his cock pumping into me and was amazed by the size of his second load.

"Fuck, I needed that," he said once his hips stilled and he let out an explosive breath.

I remained impaled on him catching my own breath until his softening cock began to slide out of my hole. With a grunt, I rolled off him feeling aches and pains from exertion all over my body. After a few more moments of heavy breathing passed, I left the bed and stood then bent to put on my underwear when I felt Gary slap my ass.

"You might want to clean up first," he said.

"I'll be fine," I responded as I began to pull up my shorts.

Gary grabbed the waistband and stopped me. "Bro, your ass is gaping and leaking cum down your legs."

I turned to look in the full length mirror hanging on the closet door and cursed seeing that he was right. My ass and the backs of my thighs were a mess from his loads leaking out of me. I couldn't see my hole, and didn't want to look at it, but from the raw pain and the attempts to flex it I knew that it was still open. With a shrug, I went and sat on the toilet for a moment before wiping my ass and legs on a towel. "I'll shower when I get home. If I do it here, she'll suspect something."

"Won't she smell the cum?" Gary asked as he watched me dress.

"Not if I light a cigarette," I responded with a smirk. My wife hated that I used to smoke and while I no longer did, whenever I hooked up with someone, I lit one and let it burn in the car to cover the smell of sex. It wasn't perfect, but an argument about smoking was preferable to questions about my infidelity.

As Gary walked me to the door he asked, "This is just between us, right?"

I gave him a dry look. "Who the hell am I going to tell that I let my baby brother fuck me? Twice?"

"True." A corner of his mouth lifted. "So are we still on for next weekend?"

"Hell, yeah we are," I responded. We were supposed to take a fishing trip together and there was nothing that was going to stop that from happening now. "And hopefully there will be more than fishing."

"No promises, but you did make a convincing case for why we should do this again."

"Cool. You back home tomorrow?"

"Yeah." Gary stretched and stuck his hand into the pouch of the jock strap he was still wearing to scratch his pubes. "I'm gonna shower and try to find a dry place on the bed to sleep."

"Good luck with that."

I began to turn to open the door but Gary grabbed my head and pressed his lips to mine. This time, I didn't hesitate and kissed him back. When we separated, we didn't speak as I left the room. Once in my car, I lit my cigarette then started my journey home.

It was only a few days later when I hooked up with Gary again and our fishing weekend was spent on each other's cocks more than on the lake. Neither of us posted ads ever again and I felt some sympathy for the guys who would no longer or never would enjoy my brother.

12