When You Know, You Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter. Tegan sent the cue ball off the long rail, hit the eight cleanly, and sank it right where she called it. A perfect break and run. Mind you, that eight ball shot was seventy five percent luck, but who cares? It was still badass. We celebrated with a kiss and a swig of beer as Scott and Connor sheepishly made their way to the table.

We killed them too.

Then we beat those two guys again.

Then we beat my high school history teacher and his buddy.

Then we beat Brad and Jess again.

Then we lost to Phil, the current generation owner/operator of Phil's and his son.

It was my fault. I slopped the eight ball in early. I should have been more careful, but oh well. I apologized to Tegan with a passionate kiss and a whispered promise to make it up to her later. I don't think she was that upset about the loss after hearing that.

The rest of the night passed like the beginning of it, everyone having a great time, drinking beer, playing cards shooting pool. All in all it was a great night. Personally, I was happy to see Tegan getting along so well with my friends. I got along well with her parents and her few friends she had here, so that checked off everyone on her side, and she got along well with my friends. All that was left was my family, and if they got along well, which I knew they would, we'd have all the bases covered.

On the ride home from the bar I brought up my family and their plans for going "up north" as people in Michigan call it the weekend after next. Our family, ALL of our family, from grandparents to aunts and uncles to second and third cousins, all had cabins on a river up north, all on the same road or the adjacent roads, leaving pretty much every weekend in the summer to be a massively large family reunion/cookout, not that our family needed reuniting, we never separated.

"If you don't want to go, or don't think you're ready for that, we don't have to go," I assured her after I felt her hand tighten on mine as I'd brought it up.

"No, no, I want to go. It sounds absolutely amazing," she assured me.

"You seem nervous," I observed.

"Of COURSE I'm nervous," she nervously chuckled. "How could I not be? It's not just meeting your parents, it's meeting your entire bloodline!"

"We don't HAVE to go then Teegs," I offered again. "We can wait to meet my parents until they're down here so you're not overwhelmed."

"Oh no, we're going, it sounds like too much fun to even THINK about missing it," she giggled. "I'm going to meet them all at some point anyways, might as well rip off the bandaid and do it all at once."

"You have nothing to worry about. They're all going to love you. You're absolutely amazing," I assured her.

"Thank you Babe," she smiled as she kissed my cheek. "I hope you're right. They sound amazing, and up north sounds amazing, and I absolutely can't wait to go, nervous or not I'm excited for it."

"You'll have a great time. I promise." I said confidently, "besides, if you don't, or feel overwhelmed at any point, we can just hop in my truck and drive back home. It's only an hour and a half drive after all."

"You're too good to me," she sighed as she laid her head on my shoulder and squeezed my hand.

"You deserve the world Baby," I said, kissing the top of her head.

A few seconds later we pulled into my driveway and made our way inside, deciding a shower was in order to wash the smell of campfire and the bar off before cuddling up and going to bed. Obviously, we took a shower together. Somehow, we managed to keep from engaging in sexual activity, though we did ensure each others naughty bits were thoroughly cleaned in the process.

After gently and lovingly drying each other off, she quickly blow dried her hair before coming to join me in bed, still naked of course. As she climbed into bed she molded her body to mine and kissed me lovingly, content to just feel each others love flow through the lip lock.

"Jack?" She asked after we'd finally settled down, too exhausted for anything more.

"Teegs?" I answered.

"I'm sorry if this is too much too fast," she said, picking her head up off my shoulder to look at me.

"It can't be too much too fast when it feels like this Tegan," I said, softly kissing her in attempt to ease her fears.

"When I'm with you I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. It's perfect," she sighed, kissing me again.

"I feel the same. I've never felt so complete before," I agreed.

"It's like we're a perfect fit. Meant to be together," she offered.

"I'm just so happy I found you baby."

"I'd say I'm falling head over heels for you Jack, but truth be told," she began, kissing me before continuing. "I love you."

My heart leapt about a thousand feet into the hair. Those three words. She said them. I was over the moon. I couldn't have said anything if I tried. So I kissed her instead. I kissed her with everything I had. In the second in between her saying those three words, me registering them, then kissing her, I saw her face show every sign of fear imaginable. I figured she was worried she'd spoken too soon, or that I didn't feel the same way. I tried to erase all those fears. I tried to use my kiss to show her that I felt the same. I felt choked up with pure happiness I was worried I couldn't speak if I tried to return them.

"I love you too Tegan," I said as soon as I felt my voice would let me. "I've loved you since the first time we kissed. I knew right then that I'd never let you go."

She kissed me. Hard. Forgetting about our exhaustion and the need to sleep, she straddled my hips and kissed me like her life depended on it. I kissed her back just as passionately.

"I didn't want to say it too soon," she said in between kisses. "But when I found myself biting my tongue every three sentences when the urge to tell you kept coming up, I knew it was real."

"I've almost said it a hundred times by now Teegs," I chuckled as I kissed her again. "Same thing. I had to keep biting my tongue."

"Is it too soon?" She asked hesitantly.

"Like my mom always says, when you know, you know, and I KNOW I love you with my whole heart." I said as sincerely as I could.

Our kisses took on a whole new meaning. A whole new feeling. They were strong but gentle. Passionate but slow. At some point I'd rolled us over so I was on top, and wordlessly she'd guided my rock hard cock, fueled by newfound love into her passion soaked pussy, joining us together slowly.

We made slow, tender love for what felt like hours. Never rushing. Never moving faster than a slow rocking motion. Our bodies never had an inch of space between them, no matter who was on top. Our hands clutched the other close, lovingly holding each other like we never wanted to let go. Our lips only separated long enough to whisper an "I love you," to the other.

"I'm gonna cum Baby," she moaned quietly after some time.

"Me too Baby," I groaned softly.

"Cum with me."

"Ohhh Baby I love you."

"I love you Jack."

"I love you Tegan."

"I love you JACKKKKK!" She cried as her orgasm hit her.

"I love you TEGANNNN!" I bellowed as mine found me as well.

We came hard while staring into each others eyes, wordlessly conveying our love to one another as our bodies writhed together in pure passion. After what felt like eons we collapsed together, slightly rolling to the side, her left leg pinned beneath me, as we held each other close, with me still inside of her, softly whispering our love back and forth until sleep found us both.

**

The next week flew by in a whirlwind of passion and comfort. The only night she spent at her own house was Wednesday night when I had a rare overnight run down into Indiana and had to stay in a motel because I ran out of hours on my clock to finish the drive home. Luckily, they gave me the rest of Thursday off, so she made sure she was waiting for me on the porch when I rolled up my driveway around noon.

We spent the rest of that day curled up on the couch, watching tv and making love, with her complaining that she'd been away from me for too long, even though it was barely over a day. I felt so complete every time I was with her, and so empty when I wasn't. I knew without uncertainty that I was completely and helplessly in love with the most beautiful woman in the world.

Friday came and the kids had another double header at home, so Tegan and I rode to the ball field together to meet the team for warmups. Coach was already there and met us with a big smile when he saw me and Tegan approach.

"There's our good luck charm!" He said, giving Tegan a quick hug before shaking my hand. "Ready to kick some ass?"

"I don't think we have a choice Coach," I chuckled. "Two games back in the division, playing the leader, we've got to win this set."

Clearfield was twenty four and six, leading our division with only four more games to play after today, while we were twenty two and eight, in second place. If we could win both of these games, we'd both be twenty four and eight, leaving the entire season up to the last four games.

Even though the top two teams from each of the four divisions made it, we were tied with Lenkinsville for second, so our losing today would cement Clearfield as the leader, rendering them nearly untouchable while more than likely putting Lenkinsville a game or two above us since they were playing the worst team in the league today.

Tegan took her seat on the bleachers next to her parents, not before giving me a parting good luck kiss, while Coach and I made our way to the dugout. The team had made an incredible turnaround, and we aimed to keep them on the winning side of things.

"Alright boys," I said as we approached them, preparing to give the same speech Coach gave us when I was playing for him. "How many of you think winning is everything?"

Two players raised their hands.

"Ok now, how many of you are lying?" I asked with a chuckle.

The rest of the hands went up with some laughter.

"They say winning isn't everything, it's all about having fun. Have any of you ever had fun losing?" Everyone shook their heads no. "Each and every one of you is an outstanding ball player. You all have the skills. We need to win both of these to tie them in the standings. I think we can do it. Hell, I KNOW we can do it. I want you guys to go out there and play your hearts out. Give it everything you have. Leave it all on the field. You're all here to win. If you weren't, you wouldn't be here. So go out there, play like hell, and have FUN while WINNING!"

Everyone kind of laughed and cheered. The pep talk was working. Nobody wants to lose. If you have fun playing the game, you play at your best. If you play at your best, you win. If you lose, it's no longer fun.

"This isn't some soft coach pitch league, where everyone gets a participation trophy from just showing up. None of that bullshit. We're going to get our trophy, our trophy that we rightly deserve, and we're going to get it by WINNING!" I encouraged them. "So get out there and kick some ass boys!"

They all cheered and hopped up off the bench, runnings out onto the field to play a little more catch to make sure they were warmed up before the game started in a few minutes. They'd already done their warmups before I'd gotten there, so it was just a matter of time before the game was due to start.

Our boys never let off the throttle. Neither did they though. Both teams pitchers pitched a shutout first three innings, leading us into a pitchers dual until we had to get into the bullpen in the fourth. Some big kid who was a Division One commit launched a homer over the center field wall when our pitcher left a curveball hanging too picture perfect in the zone, putting us down one to nothing.

James was due up in the bottom of the fourth, crushing a line drive to left center, allowing him to pull up with an easy double. Bryce was batting behind him, cranking a hard grounder that moved James up to third before getting himself thrown out at first. Our next batter had a blooper that somehow fell in just over the shortstops head, allowing James to score, but not without a close play at the plate. I probably shouldn't have sent him, but I figured with his speed he'd make it.

The game was tied at one and it stayed that way through the sixth inning, changing not in our favor when they had a big seventh inning, scoring two runs on four hits, leaving us down two going into the bottom of the seventh. Our nine hitter got walked, and our one hitter hit into a double play, leaving us down two with one out left. Our two hitter got a single and James moved him to third with a hard hit double. In reality the kid should have scored from first, but he got a bad jump and it was too close to risk it so I held him up.

Bryce came up and hit a frozen rope that one hopped to the left fielder, scoring the two hitter but making James hold up at third. We were just down one now. The next hitter was our second baseman. He reminded me a lot of Kyle Schwarber in that he struck out a lot, but when he made contact it usually went a long ways. Part of me wanted to pinch hit him for a contact hitter, but my gut told me to leave it be.

Luckily I did. He crushed one that landed just fair on the right field grass, rolling into the fence, allowing James to easily score and leaving enough time for me to comfortably send Bryce home to possibly win the game. Bryce was a big kid, but man could he fly. He lost his helmet as he rounded third, pushing with everything he had. The ball came rifling in from the right fielder, and everyone knew it was going to be a close play.

Bryce slid across the plate seemingly at the same time their catcher made the tag, and the entire place was silent as we waited for the umpire to make the call.

"SAFE!" He yelled as he threw out his arms to make the signal.

Everyone went crazy and dog piled on the batter for knocking in the winning run in true walkoff fashion. It was magical. Even I was jumping up and down, cheering like I was on the team myself.

The second game was way easier on the heart, with us jumping out to an early two nothing lead, and continuing to pile it on more and more with each inning, eventually ending with us tied for first in the division after a nine to four victory. All we had to do was win a few more games and we were in.

"Hell yea boys!" I cheered as they made their way back to the dugout. "Just a few more wins and we're playoff bound. Can ya taste it yet?"

I was met with a chorus of cheers before Coach gave the end of game debriefing, releasing the players to go off and celebrate their victory, and the weekend to come, however they pleased.

I myself made my way over to Tegan, who at the moment was giving her brother a big hug, her parents in line for hugs right after. I hung back a few feet, allowing them to have their moment before approaching.

"Great job today Coach," David said as he shook my hand.

"Wasn't me in the slightest, these kids did all the heavy lifting," I chuckled as I clapped James on the back. "All your hard work after practice is paying off."

"Thanks Coach," he chuckled as his mother wrapped him up in a hug.

"We're going to Phil's with some of the other players and their parents to celebrate if you and Tegan want to tag along," David offered. "Unless y'all have other plans."

"We're in!" Tegan said excitedly, answering for the both of us.

"I guess we're in," I laughed, putting my arm around her waist.

"Life will be so much easier if you just keep goin with whatever she says Son," David laughed. "Good job on pickin that one up quick."

"I'm not sure I know how to say no to her anyhow," I laughed.

"Don't try to learn. It's just a headache," he grinned.

"Don't listen to him Jack," Miss smiled. "You can say no. Doesn't mean we'll listen though."

Everyone loaded up shortly after that and made their way over to Phil's for dinner and desert. It was sort of weird, being around all the players and their families like that, especially when Tegan made a giggling show of kissing the rogue ice cream sundae off my lips, but I got over it pretty quickly and before too long I congratulated my players once again before me and Tegan begged off to head back to the house.

Scott and Jessie finally wound up getting engaged, so we had some serious celebrating to do tonight.

**

Before we knew it the days flew by and Tegan and I were loaded up in my truck headed north on seventy five, about an hour and a half north to the family cabins. I didn't have any luggage with me because I had a dresser already up there filled with everything I'd ever need.

We called them cabins, but in reality they were basically just second houses. Fully furnished, washer, dryer, dishwasher, tv, all that fun stuff. The only thing we didn't have was internet, because we didn't need it up there. There was enough cell service to make a phone call if you had to, but other than that we were outside enjoying the place in some capacity.

Tegan was visibly nervous, but relaxed all at the same time. It was Friday, around three thirty, so we were luckily ahead of all the other northbound Michigan Friday traffic of everyone going up north. The sun was out in full force and it was an absolutely beautiful day. The plan was everyone who would be up there tonight would eventually trickle over to our cabin for a fire and some drinks, all in all just taking it easy before the big family picnic on Saturday.

I knew for sure my parents were there, and probably my dads sister and her husband, as well as probably a scattered cousin, aunt, uncle, or any combination of those, but not the entire family in full force quite yet, so at least that would make Tegan's initial meeting a little easier.

She pulled down the visor and was fussing with her hair as I turned off the paved road onto the dirt road that led us the last two miles to the cabins.

"You sure I look ok?" She asked nervously.

"Babe you're the most beautiful woman in the world, you always look more than ok." I reassured her with a chuckle. "Stop worrying, it'll be easy."

"I know I know," she chuckled. "I still can't help but fret a little. I want them to like me."

"I love you Teegs, and in my family, if I love you, they will too. That's just how it works," I said as I put my hand on her thigh to hopefully steady her nerves.

"I hope so," she said with an unsure grin. "I'm so excited and nervous at the same time."

"If you aren't sure about this I can turn the truck around right now," I offered one final time, already knowing she'd tell me no.

"Nope. I want to meet your parents," she said with a smile.

We were pulling into the driveway then, only seeing my parents truck made me smile, knowing it would be way easier for Tegan.

"There's my boy!" My mom said happily as she rushed out of the cabin upon hearing my truck. "I haven't seen you in like a month!"

"Sorry Ma," I chuckled, hugging her back. "I've been a bit busy."

"I'll say!" She exclaimed, releasing me and turning towards Tegan. "So you're the beauty that stole my son's heart!"

"Hi Mrs. Wilson, so nice to finally meet you," she said with a big genuine smile as she stuck her hand out in greeting.

"Oh put that away, we hug here!" She laughed as she wrapped Tegan in a big hug similar to the one I'd just gotten. "And please, call me Rachel. You're just as beautiful as he said you were."

"Aweee thank you Rachel," she blushed into the hug, stepping back once she was released.

"Come, come, put your bags in Jack's room then we can chat." My mom offered as she let us inside. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Ooo one of those would be amazing," Tegan smiled, noticing the margarita in my moms hand.

"Coming right up," my mom said cheerily.

"I'll do a beer too if you could," I said, chuckling at being momentarily forgotten.