When You Wish...

Story Info
I got everything I ever wished for...
6.6k words
4.24
5.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know how sometimes you're sitting around fantasizing about dumb shit you think would make your life better like winning the lottery or being the world's greatest lover? Of course, you do, we all have. But have you really considered what it would look like? What would it REALLY be like to have all of your dreams come true?

There's no genie in the story and I have no explanation for how it happened to me, but I got my three wishes... five actually. At least I think it was five. Fuck, I don't even know. It doesn't matter. Whatever it was, it nearly killed me.

"I feel like your dick got bigger."

"What?" I choked, spewing half of a mouthful of oatmeal across the table.

Nikki stared at me in earnest from behind her cup of coffee across the kitchen.

"Yeah. It's weird. You really hurt me this morning. We've been fucking for what, three months? Remember that time at Bret's party, in his room? You fucked the shit out of me and it didn't hurt like this morning. You didn't feel yourself bottoming out?"

"Yeah, I guess, but I've bottomed out before."

"No, no you haven't."

That's how it started. My little fuck buddy Nikki said my dick got bigger. I rolled my eyes at the time, but her suspicions were confirmed a few weeks later.

It had been a little more than a year since we had broken up when I ran into my ex-fiancé, Kim. She damn near bowled me over coming out of a shop as I made my way down the sidewalk to the dry cleaners. Man, she looked good. To my dismay her petite little body was still fucking rockin' under her skin tight grey yoga pants and lime green sports bra. Fresh from the gym grabbing a smoothie, her face lit up and her jet-black pony tail swayed as she greeted me. Her olive-toned skin glistened against her pure white smile as she spoke and despite the stale slickness of dried sweat on her face, without a drop of make-up, she was still perfect.

"Jacob fucking Stansell. How in the hell are you?"

"Oh shit, hey Kim. I've been good, how about you?"

"Can't complain. What are you out here getting into?"

"Just picking up some shirts from the cleaners."

"I thought you moved to Lake Park?"

"I did. I'm back over here now. Traffic on that side of town was a nightmare and all my friends are still over here. So, when my lease came up, I decided to move back here."

"Oh, I thought you wanted to be closer to me" she smiled.

"Let's not do that."

"Sorry, I know. Bad joke. I know it didn't end well, and I don't want you to get the wrong idea, but I do miss you."

I took a deep breath, sighing loudly.

Her face sank. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's not fair."

"It's fine. Honestly, you were right. It wasn't going to work. We don't want the same things. I'm over it. I mean, I do miss you too, but I know it's what's right for both of us."

"Ugh, heavy conversation for a Saturday afternoon in front of Planet fucking Smoothie."

"Ok, well, I'll let you go. You take care of yourself."

"Yeah, ok. Take care."

I felt her staring as I walked away, my yearlong heartbreak fading as I realized my words weren't totally hollow. I actually was over her. She really was right. Outside of sex and partying, we were incompatible. We wanted none of the same things with our lives, our future, and were better off friends -- at best. Resisting the urge to look back, I made my way to the cleaners.

Ten minutes later I'm back to my car and there's a text message from Kim, "if its not too weird can we be friends?"

Nodding to myself, I sent a thumbs-up emoji and made my way out of the parking lot. A smiley face in return and I just figured that'd be the end of it. Neither one of us wanted to rekindle anything, the past was the past and all that. But a few minutes later she was asking me if I wanted to grab a drink later -- "no pressure no heavy shit just friends." I agreed and she told me to meet her at a little hole in the wall bar called, Red's. A few hours later I was questioning the decision as I made my way to the bar where she was sitting alone, looking absolutely gorgeous.

We spent a couple of hours catching up over a few beers filling each other in on our lives since the breakup. It was nice, friendly, and steered away from dangerous territory. As the hours ticked past, the beers were flowing, and the danger level increased. Loosening up, she made a confession, "I haven't had sex since we broke up."

My heart raced with excitement. There was only one reason she would tell me that and I really, really missed fucking her. We were perfect together. My average cock fit her miniscule pussy in every way and right from the get go we knew exactly how to get each other off. I held my tongue about the half dozen or so women I had been with in that time and played it as cool as I could. Another couple of drinks later and I'm texting Nikki and telling her not to come over later and Kim's following me to my apartment.

We were hot and heavy before I even had the key in the door. She was wrapped completely around my body as I carried her in the door, kicking it shut as I smashed her against the wall, our tongues furiously spinning around deep in each other's mouths. I carried her back to my room, dumping her onto the bed, falling directly on top of her. In a flurry of zippers, buttons, flinging cloth and flying shoes, we rolled around on the bed aggressively enjoying the new feel of an old touch.

She pushed me off of her, gripped my cock and licked my nipple, staring into my eyes. Her brow furrowed at first, then relaxed back into our passion. Kissing down my body my cock strained with anticipation. She licked up my shaft, took the head into her mouth, and sucked as she twisted with her hand. A few slurps and several seconds later, she popped straight up.

"Uh, dude. Your dick is way fucking bigger than I remember."

I laughed, not yet thinking of Nikki's comment over breakfast, "I bet you say that to all your ex-fiancé's."

Any bit of passion in her faded, "No Jake, I'm fucking serious. Did you do something?"

"Do something?"

"Yeah, like a pump or something. I don't know how that shit works."

"I'm pretty sure none of that shit works. Are you just having second thoughts?"

"No, not at all. Sorry, I didn't want to ruin the mood, but this is fucking crazy. Your dick is way thicker. It's longer. I swear to god, it's a lot bigger. We were together for two and a half years. I know your dick. Am I fucking going crazy?"

"I don't know, just seems like my dick. Like it's always been."

I grabbed my softening cock from her hand and began tugging on it, my stomach immediately churning with nerves. It was different. It felt different. Like my dick, but different. As the blood returned and filled my member, I slowly stroked, noticing just how much bigger it was. With Nikki and I fucking every day, I hadn't jerked off in at least a month. I hadn't noticed. It felt crazy big in my hand. Longer, fatter, like it wasn't even mine. Very strange.

"You know what? Maybe it has gotten bigger. I don't know. This is fucking bizarre. Growth spurt?"

"Jake, I don't think guys in their 20's have growth spurts in their dicks."

"Well, are you complaining?"

She giggled, "I mean, I guess not."

She smooths her hair back and returned to my rock-hard pole. I reached down and squeezed her ass, pulling it to me and directing her onto my face. She slurped and bobbed on my newly improved manhood as I licked every inch of her delicate opening, tonguing deeply into the threshold as I breathed in the musk of her womanly secretions. I felt her drool running down my balls as her delicious wetness coated my chin. She sat up, driving her pussy hard against my probing tongue as she pulled hard on my dripping cock. Her moans grew louder as she began to cum, reaching back and pulling my hair while her tight little body quivered through her orgasm on my face.

"Mmm... I missed that," she breathed, spinning off of my face and crawling down the bed next to me.

"I did too. Now sit on that cock, cause fucking you is what I missed the most."

"MmmHmmm," she moaned as we locked eyes and she threw her leg over me, slowly working my head into her sodden pussy. With one knee up she pushed it into her tightness, moving her hips back and forth, working my head in and out slowly, each stroke taking me a little deeper. She dropped her knee down, trembling with her hands pressed hard into my chest as she lowered down onto it completely.

"Whoa, holy shit."

"Yeah, it's been a while... you missed it, huh?" I joked.

She panted, "Yeah, more than that though. It's fucking huge."

"Is it ok?"

"Yeah, it's fucking great. Holy shit. God you feel so good."

She was slowly grinding back and forth, her nails digging into my chest as her head rolled back and she breathed loudly. I could feel my cock bending inside of her, pressing against her depths, filling her as I never filled her before. As she began lifting herself up and down on my enhanced masculinity, her tiny pussy emanated with thick white cream. In seconds, there was a froth built up across my pubis that looked like the head of a perfectly poured beer. Her breath shook as she moaned, falling forward as my hands roamed her body and she took full advantage of my increased length.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so good."

Her slow deliberate pace began to increase as she breathed into my mouth, nibbling my lips and grabbing me by my ears. I clamped hard on her firm little ass, thumbs digging into the top of her thighs as I slid my legs up under us and began thrusting. In seconds she was screaming, cumming harder than I ever remember, slapping the effervescence between us, and dripping sweat into my eyes. Her impossible tightness clenched my cock so hard that just a moments later, I was exploding inside of her while her perky little handfuls spun above me. She pressed herself hard against me as my cock flexed against her walls. The spurts of my orgasm spilled out between us as she slowly ground me as deep as she could possibly handle.

"Oh my god, Jake. It was always good, but it's NEVER been like that. What the fuck happened?"

"I have no idea, but I'm pretty fucking happy it did."

"Yeah, no shit. Don't get me wrong, you always had a nice dick, but wow. It's just... wow."

Kim left that night and we both agreed, while fun, it should probably be a one-time thing. The next morning, I awoke to a text from Nikki asking me about my afternoon plans and wanting to come over for some 'stress relief' before she had to pick up her kids from their father. Making small talk on the couch before we did the deed, pretty much like we always did, she asked why I cancelled the night before and I made the mistake of telling her the truth.

"Kim? Your ex, Kim?"

"Yeah, craziest thing. I just ran into her out of the blue, we went out and had a drink."

"Did you fuck her?"

I was a little taken back by the jealousy in her voice. We weren't exclusive. I'd known her since high school and we ran into each other throughout the years, hung out as friends, then went our separate ways. There was never anything more than a casual friendship, and more recently, casual sex.

"Is it a problem if I did?"

"I mean, I guess not. Just wondering what was so important that you'd break off our date."

"Date?"

"What the fuck are we even doing here?!" she fumed.

"I guess I don't know. I didn't think we were exclusive or anything. We talked that first night that this was just supposed to be fun. Just fun. Just fucking. Remember? I didn't know you were catching feelings."

"Feelings? Fuck you, Jake. I don't want anything to do with your stupid ass."

"You're obviously upset. I thought this was just hooking up."

"It is, asshole."

"Then why are you angry."

"Fuck you."

She stormed out of my apartment, slamming the door behind her. My head swirled with confusion as I sat there trying to figure out exactly what had just happened. I couldn't help but think about how much easier life would be if I could just read her mind. Women have always baffled me. They say one thing, mean another, then act like I'm the fucking asshole for not knowing the difference. I was pissed, thinking of all my previous relationships and the pattern of miscommunication that ruined them. My prom date who said she only wanted to be friends and got pissed when I danced with another girl. My first love in college who told me she could never cheat on a guy, but went off and fucked half of my rival frat house. Kim and all that bullshit. Now Nikki. What in the fuck? I wish I could just read their minds!

Going out for a jog to clear my head, my wish came to fruition. Turning down the trail, a huge set of tits bounced toward me, topped with a pretty face and a tight swinging pony tail. I caught her eyes as she approached, wondering if I had a chance. What is she thinking?

"Oh, this guy's cute."

I stopped. I've never been hit on so blatantly. Shocked I turned as she passed, "excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

She pulled the earbud out of her ear, looking at me inquisitively.

"Oh, I thought you said I was cute."

"Uh... no."

"I could have sworn you said I was cute."

"Does that ever work?"

"What?"

"Being all weird and forward like that."

"I'm sorry, I just thought..."

"This guy's a fucking weirdo. Arrogant."

Her lips didn't move, but her voice was perfectly clear in my ears. I stood there, staring at her, wondering what in the fuck was happening. She looked confused, stuffing the earbud back in, turning and jogging away.

"What a fucking creep."

I know she didn't say it, but I heard it. What in the fuck is going on?

Making my way back to my apartment I tried to convince myself that this was all in my head. Was I going crazy?

Standing in the streaming water, the shower running down my body, I couldn't believe what I was thinking. Did I just will the ability to read women's minds into existence? Shaking my head in disbelief I set about on a mission to test myself. I had to make sure I wasn't totally losing my mind. I hopped in the car and headed to the bar.

Plopping myself down on the stool, the former beauty of a bartender -- a middle-aged lump that was definitely a stunner back in her day, but totally let herself go somewhere along the way, asked me what I was having and I ordered a beer. What is she thinking?

"I fucking hate this place. Every day. Same thing. But at least it gets me away from that fucking asshole. I can't believe he hit me again. One of these days he's going to kill me."

The world stopped. She was milling about behind the bar, stoic in her motions, pouring pints and rinsing glasses, but her thoughts were clear as day. There was a couple next to me, flirting heavily, and clearly drunk. I stared intently at her, but nothing. Maybe I was crazy. I couldn't hear her. I didn't hear anything, but the murmuring of their conversation over the classic rock from the juke box and the buzz of clanking glasses and chaos of dozens of conversations around the bar. I guess this doesn't work. I wondered, what she's thinking?

"He's so fucking hot, but this is getting ridiculous. We're in here every day, we talk and I flirt, but he just never makes a move. It's been weeks. I don't think he likes me."

She's smiling and twirling her hair as he drones on about nothing. Excusing herself from the stool, I hear her again.

"I gotta piss soooo fucking bad. If I come back and he doesn't tell me we're getting out of here, I give up."

She saunters off and he turns back toward the bar, lifting his glass and finishing his drink. I lean in, covering the space of the empty stool between us.

"Hey man, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"Oh, I wish. We're just friends."

"I don't know dude, I think she's really into you."

"You think so?"

"I'm 99.9% sure. If you're into her, you should make a move."

"Uh, ok."

"I'm serious. If you ask her to leave and go back to your place and she shoots you down, I'll pay your bar tab."

"Why would you do that?"

"I don't know, man. Just watching you two for a minute, and I have a hunch. What's the worst that can happen?"

"I don't know."

I nod my head towards the end of the bar as she rounds the corner. He turns to her.

"Just go for it," I whisper.

She smiles at him as she pulls back her stool. Seconds later, "finally!"

He waives the bartender over as his date beams. Slapping some cash on the bar, he wraps his arm around her and they stepped to the door. As they make their way, he turns back to me, smiling, giving me a nod and they disappeared into the parking lot.

I had confirmed my new-found power as my stomach churned with the butterflies of possibility. I paid my tab, headed to my car, laughing to myself at the ridiculousness of what had happened. What was happening. As I pulled from the lot, I realized that my first wish was something silly, a throw away thought that came true.

When Nikki and I first hooked up, we talked a lot about sex. I had met boyfriends and seen her hook-up with random guys at parties and we laughed about all the mutual acquaintances we both fucked over the years. We talked about the best sex we had ever had and she mentioned a guy she hooked up with just after graduation. She described him as a normal guy with an incredible cock. She went into great detail on how long and thick he was, how he filled her completely, and gave her the most intense orgasm she ever had. In that moment, laying there with her, I wished to myself that I had the kind of dick that could pull off such amazing feats. I wanted the kind of dick that 'felt amazing even though it hurt', just as she described.

I went to bed that night dreaming of the possibilities and wondering if I had sold my soul to the devil or something. There was no explanation. It didn't make sense, but I wasn't about to consider working against it. I now had the ability to bring the world to heel and I didn't waste any time taking advantage of it.

The very next day I blew everyone's minds at work, answering questions before they were asked, complimenting women on the very things they were in their head's about, and finding out just how many women around the office wanted to fuck me, and everyone else. By the end of the week, I was sitting in our VP's office getting praised for things nobody had paid any attention to me doing for months, getting projects pushed my way that would challenge me, and having paths cleared on my current workload that I never thought possible. Within a month, I was being offered a promotion and getting a massive increase in my salary.

Beyond that, I was fucking every piece of ass that would come my way and had a fleeting thought about me being attractive. I got good at these manipulations incredibly quickly. I changed immensely. Once a little shy and unsure of myself, I became a fucking god practically overnight. I pulled girls from everywhere imaginable. Bars, drive-thrus, hell, I even picked up a woman sitting at a traffic light. It was all too easy once I had the confidence AND the ability to steer every conversation to my benefit.

Three solid months of fucking a new girl almost daily and satisfaction in my career I never thought possible, but I felt empty. The thrill of the unknown was totally void from my life and despite all of my success, I needed another change. One night after work, after getting the tight little 18-year-old nerdy girl that delivered my pizza to give me her virginity, I caught the late evening news and saw a hapless schlub holding a big ass check for $265,000, grinning like an idiot, having just won the lottery. I thought to myself just how far my abilities could go. I wished to win the next jackpot I played.

12