When You Wish Upon an Eldritch Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts rose and fell as she clicked her claws on the wooden countertop. "Do you ask because you hope it will? Or are you scared it will?"

Even though I remained silent, I think she knew my answer.

And I'm beginning to as well.

"A little advice from me to you. Accept it. Don't mourn what you lose. Embrace what you've gained."

What the hell does that mean?

"You're a strange person, creature, animal..." My voice trailed off.

"Person is fine."

I nodded as she bagged up the items and slipped the list inside. "You're a strange person, but I think you mean well."

"Don't be a stranger Mitchell. And enjoy the honeymoon."

What's she talking about? I haven't married anyone.

I gave her a half-wave without looking, shaking my head to myself as I walked away, bag of strange reagents swinging in my hand.

Still don't know how she runs this little backroom shop without charging anything.

Returning home, I set the sack on the table and headed straight for the couch. Intending to read a book, I flopped onto the couch, unwilling to risk approaching either of Lana's rooms. My kindle ended up on my chest as I jerked awake from an impromptu nap as my roommate's voice rang out through the house.

"Mitch! I'm ready for the ritual to begin but I need your help." Her voice echoed through the house from her old room.

Damn. I'm already thinking of them both as hers. Although that's not really surprising considering how often I've been sleeping on the couch lately.

I placed a hand on my lower back sympathetically.

And that has not been kind to my spine.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I headed her way. "What do you need me for? I don't have a clue about any of this mystic mumbo jumbo."

The room looked much as it did after her accident, but the scorched central area had been scrubbed clean of the soot. Onto that canvas she'd painted a large equilateral triangle with runes in each corner. The paint appeared to be a lumpy paste of a mixture of the herbs and smelled faintly of the sea. Mingling with the scent that I would forever associate with Lana, the two combined into something that made me lightheaded.

"It won't work if you're not here. The range isn't that long," Lana told me on autopilot, continuing to finish off the final part of the sigils on the ground. Her wings had sprouted at some point during our time apart, swaying in the air with her every motion with thin looking flesh between prominent bat-like ridges of flexible bone. More importantly however, was the soft cylinder of flesh that wobbled between her legs.

I guess she has a cock now.

At this point the changes in her appearance hardly fazed me. "Okay. But, why won't it work? And what does range have anything to do with it?"

"The barrier is thin here and you won't change- I mean. I won't change correctly if I don't have a human template to use in the ritual."

"If you say so. Do I need to memorize a chant or something?"

She smiled at me and gently laughed. My heart almost froze in my chest at her beauty.

Despite the changes, I think she's absolutely lovely. Did she always have this sort of commanding presence and confidence?

Ruffling my hair, she spent a few moments massaging my scalp with her nails. I'm not too proud to say I leaned into it, her touch was gentle and I found my unease fading. "No. Nothing like that, silly. All you have to do is stand in the center and look pretty." Moving her hand to my lower back she eased me into position.

"Men are supposed to be handsome, not pretty."

Her normal eyes blinked but her third eye stayed open, narrowing slightly. "No, I think you're pretty."

Whatever else I might've said was lost at her compliment. Hearing her say that sent a thrill through my bones, my nipples hardening to press prominently against the front of my shirt. I clutched at my sweatpants for comfort as my cheeks blushed a soft blue color.

"You shouldn't tease me like that when I'm trying to help you," I complained. "It's rude." I played with a bit of hair that was getting too long, tucking it out of the way behind an ear.

"Well, I won't apologize for something we both enjoy."

How is she reading me so easily? I always thought she was fairly useless at recognizing social cues like that.

The unnatural blush on my face deepened. This only furthered Lana's amusement as she picked up a large leather tome that held strange red writing on ominous black colored parchment. Flipping through it, she settled on a page and placed the book on the floor, pressing down against the spine to keep it open. Confidence that bordered on arrogance settled into her face as she widened her stance and took a deep breath. Her wings snapped out wide and the air in the room swirled in whisps and eddies that tickled my skin and whispered secrets not meant for human ears. Stamping her foot twice, she began the ritual.

It wasn't what I thought it would be. There was no latin or strange chanting in a foreign language. She didn't really use language at all. Instead she did it with various percussive noises through the use of her naked body. The tapping of her fangs together. The thump of her heel against the ground. The sharp clap of her palm against her thigh. The gentle background swishing of her wings. Using all of it, she wove together a symphony that reached more than just my ears. The low base rumbled my bones, heating them like they'd been placed in an oven. The accompanying melody brought tears to my eyes with it's impossibly heartbreaking sadness. And the chorus, it inspired such passion in me, my blood ached with it. For a moment I thought I was having a heart attack. My fingers clutched at my chest as I attempted to ride the tumultuous swells of the ritual. Under my touch, my sensitive chest began to swell.

A switch was flipped and my awareness turned inward instead of focusing on whatever Lana was doing with the ritual.

What- What's happening to me? Something's going wrong with the ritual!

I opened my mouth to let her know, but all that came out was a whimper that sounded suspiciously like a moan. Heat swirled, concentrating on the left side of my chest. My weight shifted as it felt like something had been glued there, pulling down with pendulous insistence. For a moment, I managed to fight the desire to look, afraid of what I might see. Then the urge grew too much and my head dipped, just for an instant. But that instant was more than enough.

That's... that's a tit. A boob. A breast.

On me.

I mean... What the hell?!

That wasn't all, the magic wasn't done, and the sensitive skin was lonely, aching for both touch and a partner. It started with a tugging sensation, as if something had suction to my pectoral and alternating between pressing down and pulling out in quick succession. This time I watched, my fingers wanting to touch but I was, barely, able to deny them. It happened evenly, across the oval area. With liquid consistency, the flesh wobbled. I was the surface of a pond upon which the unseen magic rain fell. With each ripple and sway, my breast, my breast, grew, larger and larger until it reached the size of its partner. The firm handful of tit stood proud and pendulous where it pushed outward off my body. It swayed in the swirling atmosphere of the magic in motion. They looked odd.

Of course they look odd! There's bloody tits on my chest that shouldn't be there! Only, it is more than that, isn't it. The nipples... They aren't right. Are they?

As if identifying the problem focused the magic, my poor nipples were assaulted with intense fluttering, teased under the wings of a thousand butterflies. Were I capable of movement, my knees would've buckled under the piercingly intense arousal. The pale pink of my nipples first darkened into a dusky burgundy before expanding with synchronized bursts of popping pleasure until they were three finger widths across. But they still weren't right.

Don't think about how they're too small and flat.

...

Shit.

This time the suction was focused and tight, spinning around and around, drawing the center of my nipple outward like a carnival worker assembling a building a light confectionary treat of spun sugar. Then, they were done. They looked perfect and beautiful on my chest. I tried to encourage the expected dysphoria but it remained stubbornly absent. My outrage, however, was quite real. My eyes rose to Lana who continued her ritualistic performance, blue-eyes blazing with appreciation as her cock had hardened into prominence. The back of my throat went dry, as my body quickened with an unfamiliarly intense arousal. The ritual wasn't done with me yet, stymying my attempt to move from the pulsing light of the circle on the floor.

My hair wiggled and danced in an unseen breeze, and with each lift and bob, it stretched out further and further like taffy. Further and further it pulled. Down to my chin. When it reached my shoulders the compositions began to change. The individual fibers grew less distinct, like there was less and less space between them. Eventually it wasn't really hair at all, just a shimmering veil of blue and green that bounced and wiggled around me. My newly springy hair tugged at my scalp as it settled around my shoulders and back like an organic fabric.

Everything happening to me wasn't soft and sweet things. A predator lurking in my throat and I could feel it crawling out my mouth. I bared my teeth, futilely trying to resist the eldritch energies that were making me their plaything. My gums itched and I moved without thought, running my tongue over them in an instinctive effort to soothe. After a second of this, I realized that I wasn't controlling it. The pink muscle was able to curl and stroke with newly found dexterity within my mouth. The well of strangeness grew deeper as the ritual continued to shove me further down. The itching was placated by the twisting scratching of my tongue as the coils of it's length piled inside me, snuggling up like a serpent in its den. My teeth shifted around, a filling from my youth popped free, parting the veil of my lips to plink to the floor, all the wear and tear that'd occured in my life vanishing into a now perfect smile. The tip of my tongue paid extra attention to my incisors, laying layer after layer of new material, building it up larger into a sharp tapered point, built for rending meat off the bone. It's job done, the pink muscle settled back into my mouth and throat and fell dormant.

My middle was squeezed in a giant constricting vice, forcing the raw material there to both ends. My bones felt wobbly, their structure bowing to the inmutable forces of the eldritch energy making my body its playground. My spine's internal structure shifted, allowing greater range of motion. The tip of it began to tingle, right at the end of my butt. With a series of internal pops like cracking knuckles, additional segments were added, pressing outward into a small-but-growing tail. Just beneath that tail, my ass jiggled as it lifted and firmed into luscious curves. It was going to bounce and wobble with every step I took, constantly reminding me and everyone else around me of its size.

A tickling between my legs warned me about the next imminent change. There was a gentle lapping sensation as my balls and cock were lifted and then relaxed. Lifted and relaxed. With each smooth bounce, they rose further and then fell less until I'd lost an inch or two and my balls were nestled right up next to my body. There was a rush, almost like a deep inhale that stretched out my chest, only lower. My genitalia slithered inside me in a single clenching motion, leaving me facing a very different set of equipment down there.

Then, whatever magic held me still released it's hold, allowing me to twist, turn, bend, and prod as I examined my new form. I pointed my finger at Lana, whose enthralling percussion dancing had ended. She stalked forward at me, eyes alight and her breathing unsteady, from between her swaying thighs, her cock beginning to harden.

"What did you- !"

"Before you get mad, I want you to give me five minutes to convince you."

"That's completely-" My objection was cut off as she swept me up into a kiss. I call it a kiss but it was more like a revelation, she was soft yet firm, her arms lifting me effortlessly off the ground as her tail curled around my thighs.

"Hmmm..." I moaned, instinctively leaning forward after her.

"Five minutes. If you don't like it I'll change you back if you want."

I felt like I was being tricked, but the haze of arousal made it hard to think.

"... Five minutes."

At my reluctant acceptance, Lana scooped me up in her arms and made for my room. I had just enough forethought to bend over her shoulder to keep my head from banging on the doorframe. Her forearms pressed into my thighs and butt, pinched between the soft generous flesh of the two. I stabilized myself on the surprisingly strong and enticingly velvet flesh of her folded wings.

"Slow down."

"Can't. We have an agreement. I'm on a timer."

Shaking my head at her ridiculousness, I played with a silken strand of my longer hair. I squeaked when she tipped me forward off her shoulder to bounce onto the soft mattress of the bed. Her scent spilled up around me, released from where she'd worked it into her den. With lidded eyes, I stretched out my hand, drawing it across my soft comforter.

Even then, she was intent on claiming me, wasn't she? How could I have been so blind?

Flipping me around, she patted my ample behind letting it jiggle back and forth for a moment before stilling it with a five-fingered squeeze.

"You're perfect. So luscious. Now I can see why people refer to it as a peach. The softness, the firm weight..." The pads of her fingers stroked one way, then her nails followed the same path back. Back and forth across the ripe globes of my pale feminine buttocks up to the edge of my expansive hips. "It looks so good, I can't help but take a bite of it." Her incisors drew parallel red lines in my soft behind before giving it a swift pinch with teeth that wouldn't split my flesh.

My thighs positively dripped, wetness spilling out from my labia. I tried to keep my body from opening up to her, but only managed a partial success. My legs remained closed, but my tail waggled on its way upright before tilting over, falling along my spine to where it slithered happily like a dog's. In my lust-riddled state I couldn't figure out the mechanisms to make it stop so I just let it do its thing.

Squeezing tight, she hiked my hips up, arching my back into a smooth curve as my breasts pressed into the mattress. I loved the way they compressed and shifted beneath me, how my little involuntary motions tormented my stiff nipples. I tried to control my breathing. In through the mouth out through the nose. It worked, but Lana was perfectly fine with the tradeoff. My focus had slipped, my legs doing what they were wont to do and spreading for her. Testing me with her fingers first, she made sure I was nice and wet. Which I was. I bashfully buried my head in the comforter, nervous and excited in equal measure for what was coming. Lana's tail slipped down between our legs, burrowing under my compressed breasts. One of her suckers latched onto a nipple and gave a gentle tug.

Shocked, I moaned weakly for her. "Ohhh."

She rewarded me with a trio of kisses to the smooth plane of my back, her palm rubbing slow circles into my slick labia. "Are you ready?"

Don't ask me that. Please don't ask me that.

"I won't start until you tell me you're ready, Mitch. I'm not going to give you any excuses, like saying you didn't agree to or want this later."

I was grateful she couldn't see my pout. She could see my fists clench up in frustration and momentary resistance that quickly melted into the coursing need that ran through me. I released my tenuous grip on my pride, both of us understanding that feeble rebellion was futile.

My lips parted and then closed. I bit the inside of my cheek and she kept waiting. My lips parted once more. "Please." My voice was soft enough that if she'd been human she wouldn't have heard.

Fortunately or unfortunately, neither of us were human any longer.

So she heard and nodded in response.

She was gentle, impossibly so, as she slipped inside me, gradually working her way into my pussy. My folds happily yielded to her, singing sweetly the first chords of the symphonic pleasure that was to come. Then, once she was confident my untested sex was comfortable, she expanded inside me, filling up my every nook and crany with her. I spasmed involuntarily around her as my body reacted to the feeling of being stuffed. Lana was patient, waiting for me to adjust until I began to subtly rock up against her, my body flagging hers for more. She started thrusting and it was everything I was just beginning to dream sex as a woman could be. It was hot, slick, and positively wanton. She dominated me with all of herself and I yielded to her. Letting her conquer me felt like victory.

I peeked back over my shoulder. Something about watching this woman - this heavenly creature - force herself into my pussy, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. She was so focused that her eyes took in nothing. Noticing my attention, her third eye wobbled before pointing straight at me and winked once before moving down to my ass. A slight grin and a small squeeze of her hand that used the base of my tail as a grip were the only other reactions. Her other hand was busy, slipping behind her back and between her legs, the rhythmic clenching of her forearm displaying her ferocious approach to her multi-tasking multi-genitalia simulation. Her wings drooped low across the sides of the bed, looking a lot like a bird floating on a body of water.

Warmth flooded into me, her seed proving an delightful counterpart to her otherwise cool and smooth body. At first I didn't understand what was happening, my body unfamiliar with the mechanics from this side of the gender divide. It started as a fluttery sensation in my sex that radiated out with electric tingles through me body. It swaddled my body in wave after wave of luxurious energy, my pussy pumping around her cock, milking it for every ounce it could provide. Less concentrated than cumming from my now-missing cock, it radiated throughout my being, the satisfaction elongated into a sweet moment that didn't fall like I was used to.

Lana slid out of me, removing her cool cock from my core despite my pussy's natural inclination to hold tight to it. My toes curled, my sweeping calves flexing as my muscles bunched up tight. Lana took a moment to rest across my back, her cock dangling between my ass-cheeks. Just as my back was beginning to protest her weight, she rolled off me and I took the chance to spin onto my back and look up at the popcorn spackled ceiling.

Blinking my eyes back into focus, my breath huffed through my nostrils. Laying the back of my hand on my forehead, I mused skeptically, "Would you really have turned me back?"

"No. I have no idea and even less intentions of ever doing that. If you weren't convinced after the five minutes I would've just kept going until you were. I find my appetite for you is seemingly without limit," she admitted shamelessly, nipping at the side of my neck. Reaching out she drew me next to her body, the coolness refreshing from the heat that bounced around inside me.

Despite myself, I moaned, my sex fluttering at the thrill her closeness provided.

"Besides, you're mine." Her chest rumbled into my back.

"You keep saying that. But what do you mean by that?"