When Your Walls Come Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Here, hand me your phone and I'll put it in for you." He gave it to her and she called her own phone.

"There, now I've got yours too."

They walked and talked on their way out to their cars and he said, "I really enjoyed lunch today. I'm looking forward to Friday."

"Me too. I'll see you later."

"Bye, Gina," he said as he watched her walk away.

*********

Later that night Gina parked in her spot at her apartment building and she saw the maintenance man changing a lightbulb at the main door.

"Hi there, let me get out of the way for you," he said and climbed down from the ladder.

"Thanks," Gina said with a smile.

"Another one that does something for me because of my new face," she thought.

She was oblivious to the fact that he was actually blocking the door and she couldn't get past him.

"I can't let my new beauty change me," she thought. "I have to be careful."

After feeding her cats, she stared in the mirror looking at every difference in her face. She cried softly, happy that the pain she endured for so many years is over.

Al, at the same time, was stroking himself to porn thinking thoughts of Gina. He suddenly stopped and ran to his kitchen utility drawer. He found the ruler he was looking for and measured his newly enlarged penis.

"Eight and a half inches. Wow!" He said to himself. His thoughts circled back to Gina and he went into the bathroom to finish his task focusing on her rather than the porn.

*********

Thursday night, Gina sat on her bed and lamented that she got no other extra attention from anyone. She thought that she would've been the talk of the office with her new look.

She sighed and surmised that she was so invisible at work, no one would have noticed right away. "Maybe tomorrow," she thought and fell asleep.

Al, on the other hand, did receive some attention. People were noticing his change in attitude and absolutely noticed him turning down additional work a second day in a row.

His boss admonished him to be a team player and Al responded, "For five years, I've been cleaning up other people's messes and doing far more than my share. If you want me to keep doing what I have been doing, I want a raise.

"A raise?"

"Yes, I think 3% would be fair."

"Al, I can't give you a raise simply because you want one."

"Well, then find someone else to be the office whipping boy. I'll start helping others again, when I get that raise."

Al, walked away from that conversation smiling and feeling good about finally standing up for himself.

*********

Friday morning, Al was walking in at the same time Gina was and they talked about their date for that night.

"Where are we going for dinner," Gina asked.

"I was thinking about 1913. They've got great food and it's a cool room."

"Sounds good. I've never been there."

"It's very good. I figured after that we could go see something with good guys in tights fighting aliens."

"Sounds like my kind of night."

"I'm sure you brought your lunch, but would you like to eat together? There's a park up the street that has some picnic tables and shade."

"Okay. See you at noon then?" She asked.

"You bet. Have a good morning," he said as he got off the elevator on his floor.

********

"This is a nice little spot. Do you come here a lot?" She asked as she put her lunch container back in her bag.

"Sometimes. I usually eat in the car listening to podcasts. I like the alone time, although eating with you is much better."

She smiled at his compliment and said, "I listen to some podcasts, too. Have you heard of Radio Free Skaro or Pod of Thunder?"

"Holy crap, Pod of Thunder? You're a KISS fan?" He said with genuine shock.

"Yeah. It's like a guilty pleasure for me. I've always thought they are kind of like me, under-appreciated and driven down by critics for no real reason."

"Wow, you're more surprising every time I learn something about you," he said as she finished her Diet Coke. "Here take a look."

He pulled out his iPhone and opened up his podcast library. "Check out what I listen to, because you wouldn't believe it if I told you. You'd think I was just saying it because of what you like."

She looked and saw that he listened to both podcasts that she liked. He also listened to several others that she wanted to check out but hadn't gotten around to yet.

"That's amazing. We really have a lot in common. Have you ever gone to the Rock'n Pod convention in Nashville?" She asked.

"No, I've wanted to but never have. I'd love to meet some of those hosts, and having tons of podcasts in the same room would be awesome. Especially Chris L. and the Jones brothers from Pod of Thunder. Not to mention Julian from the KISSFAQ podcast."

"Are you on the message board?"

"KISSFAQ? Yeah," he said surprised again.

"What's your user name on there? I'm 'OliveLuvsCatman.' I've not very active nowadays though."

"Hmm, I can't say I've seen any of your posts. I go by 'BruceisGod95.' I'm an 80's era fan."

"Me too. Unreal. I see you do listen to Radio Free Skaro. I haven't met many other Doctor Who fans outside of the internet groups. Who's your Doctor?"

He laughed at the most common question any Doctor Who fan asks another when they meet.

"Fourth Doctor from the original run, but 10th Doctor from the new series."

"Oh, well that won't do. I'm Fifth and Twelfth Doctor."

"Capaldi, really? He was too crotchety for me sometimes. I do love his companion Clara though."

She laughed and said, "Of course you do, she's beautiful. I would think Amy Pond is more up your alley, beig a redhead."

"Oh sure. Karen Gillen is quite lovely."

"I think that's enough geeking out for one afternoon. Let's get back before they miss us."

She was amazed at their shared love of sci-fi and music. She didn't think she'd ever meet someone from the message board and then to be going on dates with them. Of course, she never expected to go on a date period.

*********

He pulled up at her up at her apartment and she was waiting for him outside. He laughed when she saw the face mask she was wearing. It was Doctor Who themed.

"I love your mask, where did you get it?"

"Amazon. I saw it and had to have it," she answered as she took it off.

"Awesome. It's a nice night so I reserved patio seating. I hope it's okay?"

"That'll be nice. I still can't get used to things being open again. To be honest I was a bit nervous about going out."

"I understand the feeling. I figured taking you to my house and me cooking for you would be a bit forward for a second date."

"That may be so, but these are strange times," she said.

"Strange days, indeed."

She smiled and said, "Most peculiar, Mama."

"Oh, you're a Lennon fan too? Just when I think you can't be more perfect, you uncover another surprise for me."

"It's crazy. I can't understand how we have so much in common. If you had a cat, I would think it was kismet."

"Well, I do actually. My cat Peri lives with my mom. I didn't take her when I moved out. I thought mom might need the company more than I do."

She smiled, happy that he's a cat lover too and also that he named her after a Doctor Who companion.

When they reached the restaurant, he opened her door for her and to her surprise took her hand in his as they walked.

"I'm not much of a bar scene kind of guy, would you like to walk the park there after dinner? It's such a great night."

"Sounds good to me," she said glad to have chosen to wear flats. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable with their height difference. She needn't have worried. He loved tall women and wouldn't be self-conscious at all with her.

***********

"Thank you for dinner," she said as they walked.

"Thank you, for accepting my invite. I may sound over the top, but I really enjoy spending time with you. I've never met a woman that I had so much in common with. I can't believe someone hasn't snatched you up yet."

"Me? That's funny, I don't date. I had a rough childhood, socially speaking, so I sort of shut myself down from going out, or well from talking to anyone really."

"Seriously? I'm surprised, I would think someone as beautiful as you would have a line of guys vying for her affection."

She laughed and said, "I didn't always look like this. It's hard to explain without sounding nuts, but let's just say on Tuesday I was me and on Wednesday I was this." She pointed to her face.

"Well, that's crazy. You're just as pretty as you always were to me. I can relate to a major change overnight though. I had a similar experience, but anyway, do you have 'KISSology Volume 3?' It's mostly Bruce Kulick era KISS shows."

"No, I've never picked it up."

"We should watch it sometime. The concert from the 'Hot in the Shade' tour is great."

She smiled and squeezed his hand, "I'd like that. I'm not busy tomorrow."

"Then it's set. Tomorrow we watch KISS concerts."

"Sounds like a great day to me. I'll bring the snacks. Listen, I don't want to seem clingy, but my sister asked about you and we have dinner together, every Sunday. She invited you to come with me."

"I don't think that's clingy. I'll come with you."

"Okay, great. I'm making potato salad, so you don't have to bring anything. It's also casual, so no dressing up."

"Okay." He noticed her shiver in the evening air. "You're cold, lets head back to the car. Im sorry, I didn't think it would cool off this quickly."

"It's my curse. I'm always cold, being so skinny. I always wear a sweater in the office whether winter or summer."

*********

He parked in her visitor space and hustled around to her door to open it for her. He took her hand and walked her to her building's entrance.

"I really had a great time tonight," he said.

"Me too," she said looking into his eyes.

There was a bit of awkward silence and finally, he took a small step towards her. She didn't realize what he was doing at first, then caught on and lowered her head to kiss him, closing her eyes.

She was tentative and inexperienced, but he didn't notice. He moved his hand and pulled her into an embrace as they kissed. Closed mouth at first, but it escalated into a passionate open-mouthed dance.

He pulled away as she stood mesmerized. He looked into her closed eyes as they slowly opened. She debated internally about taking him upstairs and keeping the kissing going, but decided not to. She was afraid of messing something up by going too fast.

"Um, so then I guess I'll see you at noon tomorrow," she said.

"Can't wait," he said and stood on his tiptoes to kiss her cheek.

She watched him drive away and ran up to her apartment. Ignoring her attention-starved cats, she found her tablet and spent the next two hours surfing the internet looking for dating etiquette tips and then she watched some videos to learn how to kiss better. She felt that she needed to hide her inexperience. She even found some porn sites to learn some things about sex.

**********

Al's doorbell rang at a few minutes before noon. He opened it to see her wearing a KISS concert t-shirt, high wedge sandals, and a long, black billowy skirt.

"Hey, nice shirt."

"Thanks. I don't get many occasions to wear it outside of the house."

"It's great. Come on in, what's in the bag."

"Snacks. I've got some chips and salsa and I made Starchild cookies. They are sugar cookies cut in a star shape."

"Awesome. Have you eaten lunch?" He asked leading her into the kitchen.

"No, I thought we might get something."

"Perfect. I'll order us a pizza. What do you like on yours?"

"Veggie, how about you?"

"I'm a meat guy, sausage, and pepperoni."

"I'm kind of glad to hear that. It was almost too much that we had in common."

"Well, if a little thing like pizza toppings is our biggest difference, we'll be okay."

She liked the sound of that.

"Can I get you a drink before we start the show?"

"Just water, thanks."

"One water coming up. Have you ever seen their final show in makeup? It's the first one on the DVD."

"Yeah, I saw that on YouTube."

"Okay. We can skip it and watch the other one. Have a seat."

He started the concert and she realized he only had a love seat and a recliner in the room. He chose to sit next to her on the love seat.

As they watched the concert, they chatted comfortably about the band and their favorite songs. After a while, the pizza came and they each tried a slice of the other's.

"You know, this doesn't suck," he said.

"See, it's good to try new things, I like your meat too," she said and then put her and over her mouth.

He laughed at her and said, "Wow, you haven't even seen it yet."

"I'm so sorry, I meant the pizza."

"Uh Huh."

After the concert ended, he said, "Let me show you my office room."

He walked her upstairs and she looked in the other rooms seeing he was very neat and there was no clutter.

In the office, she was shocked. Along the walls were shelves upon shelves of memorabilia. Star Wars action figures, KISS merchandise, Doctor Who items, and even Star Trek items.

"Wow, this is amazing. Whoa, you have records?"

"Yeah. I started collecting them in college and It's become more popular over the last few years. I've got all of the KISS albums new from reissues of them, but I've started collecting the original pressings too."

"Do you listen to them, or just collect them?"

"I listen to them unless they are really rare."

"Very cool."

As she looked around the room he stood closely behind her to answer any questions. She turned around quickly and she was inches from his face. She lowered her head and kissed him. Their kisses became more desperate and he pulled her into him.

She broke the kiss and shyly said, "Al, I'm not very experienced. I'm kind of learning as we go."

"That's alright, we'll go as slow as you're comfortable with."

She took his hand and said, "Let's go sit down. I like you a lot, but I need to tell you about my history. You'll see why I'm inexperienced and well; why I've never dated anyone before you"

Al was shocked at that, but followed her back to his living room.

"Al, when I was a young girl, I had an early growth spurt. From the time I was 8 or 9, I was several inches taller than all of the other girls in my class, and for a while the boys too. I was rail-thin and too tall, so they started calling me Olive Oyl. Eventually, the boys started to catch up, but I was always the tallest girl.

I started to lose any friends that I had due to the bullying, and I started to shut myself out from anyone that tried to talk to me. I was afraid they would start picking on me too.

Throughout high school and college, no boys asked me out, no one asked me to dances, and I didn't really care.

Even when I started working for our company, my surly attitude still carried and I don't have really any office friendships either.

Al, you were literally my first real kiss. Before I shut down and cut myself off from everyone, I had played spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven at someone's birthday party; but even then they acted like they were grossed out having to do it.

When you asked me out, that was the longest non-work related conversation I've had in years with someone other than my family. It was on a day that I had just had the biggest change of my life and then there you were.

So, I'm a virgin. It's not a lifestyle choice, in that I want to be a virgin bride, but nevertheless, I am. Honestly, I want you so bad, I'm dripping wet for you. I just don't know if we're moving to fast, too slow or just right and I'm scared."

"Gina, we're moving just right. If you want to wait to see if we fall in love to make love with me, I'm fine with that. If you want me to take you upstairs right now and ravish you, I'm fine with that too. Why don't we just step back, get to know each other, and see where it goes alright?"

"Okay. Let's watch another concert and get comfortable."

"Deal."

As they watched the concert, she sat leaning on him. He stroked her arm as her body relaxed. After a while, they began making out.

He gently worked his hands from her back to her hips, inching his way towards her breast. He slid his thumb across her hard nipple as he cupped her small globe and noticed she wasn't wearing a bra.

As she moaned in appreciation, he began to kiss and flick his tongue along her jaw down slowly to her neck. He felt her melt into him and he moved his kisses to her earlobe.

He felt her shiver with the pleasure that she had never felt before and lowered his hand to the top of her bottom.

He took a chance and escalated it farther by continuing lower and gently squeezing her small butt cheek.

She placed her hand on his rock hard cock, stroking it over his jeans. She couldn't believe what she was doing. She never imagined feeling a man's hard cock or having a man feel her small breasts and ass.

Sliding over and straddling his legs she took off her shirt. He wasted no time attacking her sensitive nipples as she rocked her hips and ground her virgin pussy against him.

"Al, let's move this to your bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, very."

He led her to his room, holding her hand as they walked.

Before they moved to the bed she took his shirt off and unbuttoned his jeans. She knelt down and pulled them off leaving him in his boxers.

She took a deep breath and slid the boxers down, freeing his hard shaft and seeing a drop of precum glisten.

She took him into her hand and stroked it slowly. She thought back to the previous night when she watched the internet porn to learn how a blowjob was done. She was happy to see that his cock was smaller than the cucumber she practiced on, and smaller than the obscenely large penis the man had in the scene. She was worried about him hurting too bad their first time making love, but seeing him, she relaxed.

She licked the tip, swirling her tongue around the spongy head. She licked the slightly sweet precum and sucked the head gently.

Being careful to keep her teeth behind her lips, she took him deeper into her hot and willing mouth. He moaned and rubbed her shoulders as he felt her tongue slide along his shaft.

He couldn't help being shocked when he felt the back of her throat. She gagged a bit but pulled back without having to stop. He realized that with his new larger size, he would have to be gentle with her when he took her virginity.

He felt the surge of his pending orgasm, and warned her, "I'm close to cumming, Sweetie."

She pulled off and looked at him, still stroking with her hand.

"If you cum, will you be able to get it up again? I want to taste your semen."

"It will take some time but yes."

She didn't respond with words, but placed her mouth on his head again. Greedily sucking, she stroked him, coaxing out her first taste of a man's semen.

After a few moments, he said, "I'm cumming," and erupted into her mouth. The volume of his cum shocked her and she had to back off. His last two ropes, hit her chin and he shivered with the last jolts of pleasure.

As she used her fingers to clean her neck, he said, "That was truly amazing. I can't believe you've never done it before."

"Mmm, yes I enjoyed it too. I think I'll be doing that a lot from now on."

As she stood he kissed her softly and said, "My turn."

She squealed with joy and slid down her skirt leaving her clad in only her white cotton panties.

She looked at him as he slid down to lower her panties to free her treasure from its cage. She saw the look of lust in his eyes as he kissed her stomach and unshaven mound.

He gently lowered her to the bed and she spread her legs, opening herself for the first time to him. A moment of worry came over her with her nervousness shooting through the roof, but she needn't have worried. He dove into her wet pussy as if it were the last peach on earth.