When You're Good to Mama...

Story Info
Zombies, lions and bears oh my.
1.2k words
4.5
896
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock. You know once is enough, I will let you in when it suits me. You deserve to wait in the cold like the kicked street mutt you are. The first time seeing your mistress in person. Anticipation always consumes you, such a hungry boy. In that sick little mind you go through the orders I emailed you making sure they are followed to the letter. Meticulously checking that you have presented yourself correctly; naked (as the day you were born), except for a chastity cage around that pathetic cock of yours, with a lovely cerulean ribbon tied in a bow at the top (Aw and you bought yourself a collar, how sweet). A gift, humbly given to me. You have turned yourself over to Mistress so she can play with and more importantly correct her needy, wayward little boy. It's cold waiting in that corridor, other guests pass you smirking at your pathetic naked form. You don't care though. You know the attention of the woman you so desperately crave will make up for the wait.

Stop pacing, I can hear your footsteps from the other side of the door. You know I am trying to relax! 20 endless minutes of making you stand out there all alone with your pathetic shrivelled dick. Craving me. Eventually, I call you in. You know that you deserve to wait every agonising second. I am not there for you to worship its understandable for you to be impatient. You open that door and enter the room with the gusto of a spaniel. Instinctively dropping to your knees and crawling. All ready to submit to me. I lounge in my chair on the other side of the room with my back to the door, my delicate feet perched on a poof (pun intended) with my glass of wine and a cigarette. I can feel your needy eyes staring at the back of my chair. Relaxed as I am I don't acknowledge you, yet you come scurrying over to your mistress. What a good little bitch you are. Don't let me catch you looking up at me, you know better than that. Head down. I sip my Chablis and I have another drag of my fag before acknowledging the one who has laid prostrate before me. Oof, that greedy snarl into the carpet as you catch a whiff of the coco mademoiselle on my neck. Pigs struggle out of the stye.

I click my fingers and you stare up at me from your place on the floor. Putting my glass down and dropping my satin robe, I know how you squirm at the delicate movement of the soft fabric. You take in my figure; my large titties, curvy waist, swaying hips and the pièce de resistance, an ass that could make Midas give away his money. All wrapped in tight, perfect black lace. Finally dressed as the Queen that I am. From your position on the floor you see the glistening between my legs. 'Bring me the paddle, now'. Obediently you rush to retrieve it, you don't even have to be told to deliver it to me in your pathetic mouth. Ha! The way those shorn balls flail as you grovel back towards my heels with that hungry pathetic look in your eyes, begging for your mistress's correction and attention. Such a loyal dog. Ready to be chastised. I snatch the paddle out of your mouth, you turn around to see your ass willingly presented. 'Count and you can thank me after each one'.

'One, Thank you Mistress'

'Two, Thank you Mistress'

'Three, Thank you Mistress'

Well, you get the idea. I continue until you've had 22. That bottom finally red, the way it should be. 'Ooh that cock looks enthusiastic, does it need a release?', you nod with a helpless pant. 'Do you deserve it?' you shake your head. Atta boy, knows his place. Then place that ungrateful tongue on my ruby pump devoutly cleaning it with that filthy mouth of yours. Greedily lapping up the dirt from my shoe. You know it's your duty to make them pristine as the day I received them. But you are such a good boy that you already knew that. I twiddle my soft coiled hair between my fingers, gazing down at my worm servicing me. My pussy tingles seeing you where you belong. One tap on the head and a point to my lacy pants and you know what to do with that disgusting tongue. As you gaze adoringly up at me with your face in my gash, I can see your pathetic throbbing cock almost busting out of its cage. Such a shame its trapped. But rules are rules, and you are not to cum. I moan as your face worships my gushing slit; I love treats as much as the next girl. Good boy!

Since we have more than one pussy in the room I think its only fair we see to the other girl here. Do you ever stop panting. Now Time to put my dick on, toot suite. Obediently you retrieve it and hold out the foot loops for me to step into, still transfixed by my stockings and shoes, lifting it and adjusting the straps so it fits daddy just right. Kiss it. I love to watch your eyes bulge with girlish excitement as you stare at my cock. Turn around. Only good girls get their pussy's lubed and you have been very bad, haven't you? I'll let you suck it first. Your head bobs up and down on my cock with nearly as much enthusiasm as my pussy, not quite as much...Presenting that gaping fuckhole to me. You turn your head and look longingly back at me. 'Ah, ah cage stays on' what a pathetic stare. I begin grinding my hips and pound my large cock, abusing that raw asshole. It takes your breath away, yet that pesky cage means I control your clit and it is staying right where it is. Squealing like a swine you wince 'Thank you for fucking my pussy mistress' and the glint in my eye tells you that you are most welcome baby. Still, you cannot have release. I pull out of your hole and place my piece back into your other hole for cleaning, you suckle on it greedily. What a good sissy slut.

It's nice to do things for others I muse as I stare at you on your knees. 'I need a piss, open up', naturally you accept this without question pull my panties down with your teeth and crawl under me. I relieve myself into your pathetic mouth and you savour the taste of mother nature's sweet nectar. You lick the droplets off my cunt giving my clit one last grateful seeing too. Carefully replacing my lace panties. Your eyes are still yearning for release...poor thing. Glowing and satisfied I sit down; you light me a cigarette and pour me another glass of wine. I read my book whilst you massage my feet and I like to see how many flicks of ash I can get to land on your back, games are fun. Who thought the company of a pathetic worm such as you could be so rewarding? You've accepted your corrections well, but I still don't think you deserve to cum tonight, do you?

Bitch.