Where did My Damn Key Go Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I'm about to find you and beat the shit out you if you don't give me back my fucking key."

"Keep testing my patience and we'll see how your boss feels about having a whore as an employee."

I choked for a moment, went silent, and stared at my phone in fear. My stomach quivered and rolled around in a circle. Every ounce of anger quickly flushed out of me. "What did you just say?" I managed to get out after swallowing.

I felt her smile seep out of the phone. "That's probably why you got that chastity device of yours. To tame your inner slut I'm assuming? After all, it's rather hard to fool around with a locked up dick." I couldn't believe it. It was coming true. My one big nightmare was coming true. Deep inside the panic was coming back, this time stronger than ever. But I listened to what she said. "I know all about what you did. You bought your self a cock cage because you thought you were becoming too much of a horn dog. But I got a feeling that's starting to be a bit hard for you isn't it?" She could be closer to the truth. "It's probably even harder to relieve yourself without the key to the lock." Another chuckle came from her voice.

"How did you get to it?" I questioned, worried, extremely worried, not wanting to believe any of this at all.

"I don't reward little sluts that misbehave." She simply replied back. "But if you want your key back I suggest you listen carefully." I dare not speak back. My ears were focused on phone. "Call this number back in exactly 8'o clock. Not a minute late. In the meantime, get dressed. Get something pretty on. A nice skirt maybe with some heels or maybe frilly dress would look cute on you. Surprise me." I bit my lip a little. She wants me to cross dress. Great. "Now, I must get going. I'll expect a phone call from you soon, my little boy toy."

She hung up. All the strength in my legs left me as I collapsed to the floor. This can't be happening to me. It just can't. I was already found out. And what's even worse, I was being black mailed. My palm went to my head as I tried to keep myself together. I had to keep calm. I had to keep cool. I glanced at the clock and my eyes widened. Instantly I shot back to my feet and rushed to my closet. I only had 25 minutes to get dress. I couldn't afford to waste them now.

12