Where Did She Go Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listen for a while, then am ecstatic! "Are you sure, Boss? We do not want to disturb your and Marcie Rae's alone time?"

I bigly grin, "Yes, we will dress sexy and be there in two hours. Thanks so much for the invite, and we will bring two bottles of Fume."

I turn to Frankie, "We are invited to party at the boss's house with cocktails, dinner, and a little dancing if we want. We are dressing hot like we're going clubbing. Anna and Trisha are at Claire's, with Gertrude staying until Monday evening. We will take Uber, so no worries about drinking and driving."

"Let's do it, babe. We will have so much fun," shrieks Frankie.

***

BACK TO EMMA'S POV

Two hours after talking to Ellen, she and Frankie arrive at our place in short black dresses, heels, and lovely jewelry. Marcie Rae and I are similarly dressed, but our short cocktail dresses are flaming red. Sweet soul music is playing in the background as the four of us toast the New Year and our wonderful friendships.

Ellen, nervously, "Before we get too sloshed, I want Emma and Frankie to think about something, which we can discuss in more detail next week. Marcie Rae is welcome to comment, although the discussion mostly affects Emma and Frankie.

"My Chicago apartment lease is coming up for renewal in two months. It does not make sense to renew it since I am now only working in Chicago four months a year. I have a few options, with my preferred being to start working in Savannah 95% of the time and visit the Chicago facility one week semiannually. Emma, you would have to adjust the Bane home office some, but not drastically. Of course, this option also depends on my roommate agreeing with my hanging around our rental house most of the time," Ellen ends, looking toward Frankie.

Frankie jumps up and bowls Ellen over with a big hug. "I do not need more than one second to say yes, because we work together so well at the restaurant and have very similar lifestyle values."

I quickly hug Ellen, "Absolutely, yes, and we will work out the specific details during your current two-month stint in Savannah!"

Marcie Rae hugs Frankie and Ellen, "Done Deal, Babes! So Let's Party On It!"

Ellen, "WOW! OKAY!"

***

We four beautiful ladies consume several cocktails while excitedly discussing the fun part of Ellen's living in Savannah eleven months a year. We casually mention restructuring the Bane Americas Savannah local office in my home since Marcie Rae and Ellen will now frequently use the office addition.

Frankie suggests, "Let's think about setting up the extra bedroom at our place as an office as well. We can approach the owner about signing a multiple-year lease, provided she empties the third bedroom, which we can make into an efficient office.

"Ellen and I have previously agreed not to have anyone, such as a boyfriend, sleep overnight, so neither of us needs a third bedroom. It is smaller than our two en suite bedrooms and will make a perfect office."

Frankie smirks, "Ellen, is there a boyfriend in Chicago who wants to visit you in Savannah?"

Ellen, "That's a fair question, Frankie, and my answer is I don't know!"

Frankie giggles wickedly, "Ellen, you don't know if you have a boyfriend. That's so rich."

"Oh, shut up, Frankie, and pour me a double shot of Silver Patron Tequila," Ellen growls, blushing brightly red.

Ellen shoots her double tequila, "There is a so-called boyfriend in Chicago, but I have never slept with or allowed him to stay overnight at my place. One of my several living options is to keep my current work/travel schedule and stay at his place when I work in Chicago four months a year. When I think more about this, my answer is no way in Hell, which brings a deeper revelation."

Ellen is hotly blushing now, "I was looking out over Lake Michigan last week when it came to me like a runaway tractor-trailer hell-bent on crashing down the mountainside. Am I Asexual since none of my previous boyfriends lit my fire?"

She continues, "So to answer your question, roommate; no, there will never be a boyfriend visiting from Chicago."

Marcie Rae hugs Ellen, "You are a smart young lady Ellen. First, learn who you are, and live life as you desire. Do not let anyone paint you into a corner about who or what you should be!"

Frankie echoes, "Marcie Rae is right; I also do not have a boyfriend, nor am I looking for one. Ellen, we are both workaholics, and there is nothing wrong with us being who we are. We are not hurting anyone by loving our work, and it's our business.

"You can do 80% of Bane business from our office, the same as if you were in the Chicago NA headquarters. You are a great worker, so Emma never has to watch over you. Heck, you will probably drive Emma crazy if you are around, hovering over her all the time."

Frankie is on a roll, "You and I can be good friends enjoying life together without the complication of a boyfriend trying to tell us what we can or cannot do."

I glance at Marcie Rae with a sneaky smile on my face. Marcie Rae looks quizzically at me. I whisper, "I just leaped to the conclusion that Frankie may have the hots for Ellen. Maybe now's the time to stoke the fire a bit," as I softly pinch my sweetie's bottom.

I smile cheekily, "Okay, Marcie Rae, Frankie, and Ellen, let's shut the work talk down. You all have many great points on Ellen working fully in Savannah, which I completely agree with.

"I am happy with Ellen having her primary Savannah office at your rental home. I suggest signing a three-year lease, with a purchase option after two years. I will budget funds for the equipment and any required structural modifications for the office.

"All else remains the same. Bane Americas will financially support Frankie's car since Ellen will use it more while working in Savannah eleven months a year."

***

I hug my sweetie, and we head into the kitchen, grabbing the tequila, salt, and lime. I quietly tell her, "Let's up the heat with a few tequila shots, some cozy slow-drag dancing, and see what shakes out."

An hour later, we four are abuzz with tequila shots. I turn the lights down low, "Ladies, we are all a little tipsy, so Ellen and Frankie are sleeping over in the GBR suite. It is not safe taking Uber when you are this mellow. So, between Marcie Rae and my closets, there should be some decent booty shorts, nighties, or the like for you two to sleep in."

Frankie quickly grabs Ellen, pulling her close for a slow dance, like she has been waiting all evening to grab Ellen's booty. After a few slow dances, I wink at my sweetie. We claim Marcie Rae occasionally tires early since her surgery, so we are turning in for the night. We will leave some sleeping attire in the GBR for them, but they should keep dancing and having fun. Then we quickly scamper off to our hot bedroom!

***

Ellen's POV

I feel a tingle as Frankie and I dance very close. Our bodies are almost molded to each other, so I lay my head on her shoulder.

Frankie smiles, saying, "El, babe, I hope you are not tired because I am having so much fun tonight." She pulls me even closer by gently sliding her hands down onto my hips.

I shiver, "Frankie, I am enjoying partying with you a lot tonight, but do you think we are bothering Emma and Marcie Rae?"

"I don't think so, but let's grab a bottle of Fume, take it to the bedroom, and continue dancing there. We can BlueTooth my phone's soul jazz set to the room's music player and party until we drop," says Frankie, now gently massaging my bottom.

We are in the GBR suite sipping Fume when a beautiful slow song comes on. Frankie pulls me tightly against her, murmuring, "We had such good fun in Maine at Christmas, and I wanted to see you again so badly. We will now live together eleven months a year, and I am very happy."

Frankie quietly asks, "El, what do you think about us as special friends?"

I firmly hug her, lightly stroking her booty, "I am not exactly sure what I feel, Frankie. But for certain, I want us to always have fun together enjoying life."

Frankie firmly massages my bottom. She winks and says, "Ellen, while you are sorting out your feelings, can it be just you and me having fun together, not dating anyone else?"

I step back a little. "Why, Frankie Ann Lawrence, are you hitting on me?" I ask with a cute giggle.

Frankie pouts, "I like being here and holding you in my arms. I am getting these funny little feelings, which I never had before. Do you know I am a 23-year-old virgin who has not even been kissed very much?"

Frankie pulls my body back close, stunningly kissing me deep and wet. "I am asking you to wait and see how our friendship grows. Neither of us will date anyone else while we learn more about where we are going together."

I look intently at Frankie as we share another long juicy kiss. "Okay, Girlfriend!"

Frankie and I visibly relax after mutually releasing our held breaths. We sip Fume and dance close for hours as the soul-gripping love songs play sweetly. Frankie constantly whispers sweet words of love in my ear, and my thong is drenched in cream. She slowly dances us into the bathroom, where we lose our dresses and freshen up for bed between flaming hot kisses.

Frankie gently bites my earlobe, grabbing a handful of my booty and whispering, "Let's sleep in our panties while holding each other close all night long."

I seem stuck on a single two-word answer, "Okay, Girlfriend!" I am twenty-eight, with Frankie five years my junior at twenty-three. She has certainly asserted her control over me and my bottom tonight. Surprisingly, I am content with Frankie taking control. In contrast, I typically hotly resist any guy trying to control my life or actions.

I feel my acquiescence boils down to trust. I know Frankie does not have some hidden agenda to seduce me, so I feel secure in her arms. Frankie is very upfront in wanting me to be her girlfriend. Depending on my desires, she will tenderly hold me while we sleep or fuck my brains out if I give the go-ahead.

Frankie is asking that I consider her and me to become a forever relationship, which is what I have always wanted. I never consciously expected the person to be another female, so I am hesitant to hastily say yes.

All is well in the morning as we four ladies enjoy a late breakfast. But I am certain Emma and Marcie Rae detect the slight shift in Frankie and my connection. Although my brain is trying to digest last night's happenings with Frankie, my heart has already submitted to her.

We agree that yesterday's fun was special for us as friends. Emma, Marcie Rae, Frankie, and I decide we should party together once a month.

Frankie adds, "I like us partying here rather than going out to a bar or lounge. We can let our hair down, knowing we all respect each one's privacy. Also, if one couple tires or gets frisky, the bedrooms are down the hall."

Emma and Marcie Rae have one more night of sexual freedom left but are lonely for Anna and Trisha. So they are stopping by Claire's for a quick hello to the girls and dropping Frankie and me off at home on their way.

***

Meanwhile, the restaurant is bustling before reopening on Thursday, 06 JAN 2022. The place needs a major cleaning and restocking after the New Year's Holiday extravaganza. Much of the busy work was done in the early part of the week so the restaurant could open for business on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Frankie, Don, and I will work late Sunday night since the restaurant is always closed on Mondays.

By our closing time Sunday night, Frankie and I are a wreck. It was a long workday, and we plan for a few hijinks at home later tonight and into tomorrow. Although we are working the Sunday late-night shift, we dress sexily in brand-new outfits. Our dresses are somewhat shorter than I usually wear, but not outrageously so, for work.

During most of our dinner shift, Frankie and I sexily strut around the restaurant garnering much male attention. We casually observe the lounge activity when Don stops to comment on my and Frankie's appearance. "You two ladies are certainly looking sweet! Have hot dates lined up for tonight?"

Frankie giggles, "Nope, we are kicking it at home tonight, with maybe a few shots of tequila. That is if we can safely escape this place. We think dressing a little sexy on Sunday night will be okay since we don't expect to see so many single guys out and about."

I wink at Frankie, "Well, you sure called that one wrong, babe. After closing, we will surely need Don to help us escape to our home refuge."

I think Don feels something is going on with us, but he cannot quite grasp it. He has known us as management staff for nearly five months but has not previously seen Frankie and me being so coy. Don usually drops us off at home most nights when we close late. So Frankie and/or I catch a ride to work with Bob or use Uber on those late evening closing schedules.

Jase stops in the restaurant for a coffee, collects Don, and then drops Frankie and me off at home. So they patiently wait for Frankie and me to safely enter our home.

As our front door closes, I hear Don swear, "Fuck, Jase, did you see that? Frankie just ran her hand up Ellen's dress. I sensed something different about them earlier tonight and think our two workers may be dating or, better yet, fucking!"

***

Frankie did grab a big handful of my booty while running her hand under my dress right into my damp thong.

I squeal in surprise, "Jeez, Frankie, you are so friggin' horny tonight!"

Frankie, guiltily, "I know, El, babes. I did not like all those guys eying you. But it did make me horny, so we are playing real sex games tonight." She gently yanks me over to our sofa, flipping me onto my back. Frankie quickly climbs on top of me for a deep soul kiss. She kisses me deeply while sneakily lowering the bodice of my sexy dress, freeing my firm boobies.

Since I am braless, my bountiful C-cups fall right into Frankie's grasp. She looks questioningly at me, then buries her face deep in the valley between my fat boobs, inhaling their pleasing scent. Frankie worships my sexy scented boobs with wicked wet kisses and softly gnawing the tips of my fat nipples.

Frankie looks keenly into my eyes, "El babes, we only go as far tonight that is in your comfort zone. Now sit up straight with your gorgeous breasts bare for my hungry eyes!" Frankie lowers her sexy dress, so she is now bare-breasted along with me.

She then winks, "El, babe, hold that pose with your boobs looking so sweet and tasty while I fetch us a cabernet to sip. Frankie returns with a huge wine glass filled to the brim with cabernet. She takes a sip before passing the glass to me. I try taking a small taste while Frankie is firmly squeezing my nipples.

We are sipping wine and relaxing on our sofa as Frankie's hands maul my tits. She leers lustfully, "El, my pretty girlfriend, I am luring you into my lair to finish tonight's sex games! Are you ready to be owned by me, babe?"

My eyes are huge as Frankie pulls me off the sofa by my nipples. She peels off our dresses and grabs my nipples again as she backs up into her bedroom. My nipples are so fucking hard they are about to snap off my tits. Still gripping my nipples, Frankie pulls me into her bedroom with both of us only wearing cute matching black tanga thongs.

Standing next to her triple dresser, Frankie places us directly in front of the mirror. "Aren't we two divine ladies who love and respect each other as individuals while also best girlfriends? Tonight, I want to take as much of you as you desire to give up, El."

I answer, "Yes, my love. You and I are beautiful women. I am so besotted with you but afraid of where we are going since I have never allowed anyone to control my body."

Frankie, sternly, "I've decided you completely belong to me because you are too beautiful to let run wild. I will never hurt or force you in any way as we travel the road from tender love to wild sex, but you are mine, Ellen Allie Alston!"

Shocked and speechless, I turn silently and wetly kiss Frankie. I take a big gulp of wine and give the glass to Frankie, "Finish It, Babes!"

I casually stroll over and climb onto Frankie's bed on my back, thighs wet and wide open. I can't fight it anymore. "Frankie, darling, take my pussy right now. It's yours, forever!"

Frankie is as hot as a locomotive steam engine, so she crawls deliberately up my body and looks deep into my eyes with love. "El babe, are you ready for us to fuck like crazy?"

I grin, "My darling Frankie, I have been so wet for you since the party night at Emma's. I think I knew that morning at breakfast that this moment was coming soon. So, sweetheart, I am your woman forever if you want me!"

Frankie goes explosively wild, kissing me crazy after my emotional gift of loving submission to her. She licks my underarms and kisses my boobs while sucking hard on my stiff nipples. Frankie renders me breathless as she devours my boobs and nipples to the max.

I gaze down and watch Frankie feasting on my tits. "My life in Chicago has been cold and lonely for some time, but I simply did not realize it until we started sharing the house in Savannah. It is so comforting coming home and doing fun things together with you. Now, we are taking our friendship to a higher level, and I love it." I pull Frankie up from my tits for another sweet kiss.

Frankie returns to pleasuring my nipples, running her finger over the crotch of my wet thong. She scratches my swollen pussy lips through the silk cloth, and I am so hot, I repeatedly beg her to take it off, "Please ‒ please ‒ please darling, please take off the fucking thong and play with my naked juicy pussy!"

Frankie asks, "Does my babe want me to play with your sweet pussy now spread nakedly open for me?"

I yell, "Yes! Frankie, dammit, take my fucking thong off and finger fuck my pussy right this minute!"

Frankie giggles, pulling me over her lap, bottom-up, and ripping my pricy new thong to shreds.

I groan miserably, "What the Hell are you doing, Frankie? I just bought that silk tanga thong yesterday."

Holding my bottom up, Frankie calls me her bad girl who needs a good spanking. "Bad Girl!" Spank! Spank! Spank! "Ellen Is A Bad Girl!" Spank! Spank! Spank!

I yelp, "What the Hell are you doing, Frankie? That stings like Hell!"

Frankie asks cutely, "Is my Ellen going to be a good girl for Frankie tonight so I can make music on your dripping wet pussy?" She then blows spurts of hot air into the back of my pussy to some weird tune.

I wiggle and squirm, trying to get my booty lower so it's not such a tempting target for her to spank. "Please, Frankie babes, I am a good girl. No more booty spanks, please?"

Frankie smirks, "El babes must ask me for one more spank, and I will play in your little pussy all night long." She gently fingers me from the rear.

I grin, "Okay, Frankie, I gifted myself to you, so you can spank my bottom when I am bad. But after the spanking, you must kiss and love my booty for an hour."

I am thinking, "Oh boy, what have I opened myself to with Frankie?" One minute she loves me so sweetly, and the next thing I know, she soundly tans my bottom. I quickly realize I love being under Frankie's thumb.

"Oh, Baby, Gonna Have Me Some Fun Tonight!"

Frankie pulls my bottom back up for a final solid spank, keeping me doggie, deeply fingering my drenched soggy pussy. Frankie's two longest fingers feel so good in me. I am aggressively backing up, trying to help her fully embed those two fingers even deeper in my pussy.

Frankie is momentarily speechless since she and I are hell-bent on the all-out sex play, also known as fucking. So she pulls me up into her lap, with our nipples rubbing.

She kisses me wetly, "Darling, we are way beyond light sex play, so do you want to keep going or slow down for a while? We have known each other for nearly six months, and I am hot to bang you a new booty."