Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what do you think? Is it what you wanted?" I asked seeking his approval.

"Oh yes Jan you look so hot and so sexual; it is perfect." He exclaimed as he pulled me close for a hug but he resisted my kisses.

"I look like a teenage hooker." I exclaimed after standing there looking at myself again in the mirror.

"Yes, you do and it fits you perfectly for the club we are going to tonight. Let's go." He said as he opened the hotel room door and ushered me into the hallway.

"Don't I get a coat or a wrap?" I asked. "Someone might see me."

"No, you don't and many people are going to see you." He replied with a smirk. As we walked through the doorway he handed me my small clutch purse that matched my shoes.

"Steve, I am so nervous going out like this I need another drink before we go."

"We don't have time here take this." He said as he offered me a capsule shaped pill. I took it from him and examined it in my hand.

"And what's this?" I asked as I noticed the number and name on the pill.

"Just a Xanax it will help relax you." He replied as he handed me a glass of water. I had heard of Xanax, and without hesitation, I swallowed it down with a gulp of water.

"Okay kind sir, lead me on." I replied and he and I walked out of the room again and down the hall to the elevators. We walked out to the parking ramp and as we got to his SUV he unlocked the door and held it open for me. As I climbed in his hand reached between my legs and I felt him stroke my pussy through the material of the shorts: it felt so exciting.

"Um somebody is a little wet." He exclaimed as he helped me in and closed my door. I giggled and knew he was right.

I enjoyed the smell of the new leather seats of his large SUV. As we drove out of the parking ramp I noticed that it was now dark outside and still a very warm summer evening in St. Louis. The Tahoe has a type of bench seats that allow the armrest to be pushed out of the way to allow three people to sit up front. Steve moved the arm rest and then asked me slide over next to him as he drove. As I was making my way towards him he motioned to his lap and said.

"Why don't you suck me off as I drive."

I moved over, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his already growing cock. I bent over and gave the tip of it a little kiss and then a lick. I moaned a little as I tasted the drop of precum that had emerged from the tip. Steve has sweet tasting cum and I truly enjoyed the taste of it. I used my tongue to gently probe the slit and he gave out a sigh. I bathed his cock with my tongue licking all around the large head. I knew what he liked. I opened my mouth wide and moved my head down further into his crotch as I enveloped his large cock into me. I went down as far as I could on his manhood and felt him place a hand on my head to encourage me to take more of him into my mouth. I closed my lips around his cock and began to move my head up and down on the stiff organ as I began to suck on it. Steve made a pleasant groan as I continued my ministrations on him. I took my right hand and reached further into the opening in his pants to fondle his hairy balls. I spent about 10 minutes working Steve to a happy climax in my mouth when I felt the vehicle slow and make a turn. I still had no idea where we were so I kept pleasuring him. I felt the vehicle stop and then he pushed on my head to take more of him into my mouth when I felt him lurch and begin to spew his load deep into my mouth. As each squirt entered my mouth I worked to swallow his seed. I felt the thick slightly salty load slowly ooze down my throat. Steve continued to squirt four times and I worked to keep the entire load from spilling out of my mouth. When he was done cumming he patted my head like a good girl and said.

"That was really great Jan; you give a really great blowjob." He gasped at my actions and his release caused him to pant for breath. I felt very happy with myself as he had enjoyed my blowjob and then he said.

"Now be a good girl and clean me up so that we can go inside."

After I licked and sucked his cock clean I tucked it back inside of his trousers and zipped him up. I gently patted his cock through his pants. As I sat back up he reached around and grabbed my breasts and gave them a hard squeeze. It felt a bit uncomfortable but I was feeling horny after sucking his cock and his action just enflamed me more.

"You suck cock like a pro." He said with a smile and I was not sure if he just insulted me or complimented me.

I turned my head away from him and scanned the scene outside of the SUV. We were in a dark parking lot that was surrounded by dark buildings. The lot was lit by a few floodlights that were attached to a building that had a lighted sign above a doorway. It read Z-Club Lounge. I noticed that the parking lot was half-filled with cars that reflected the light with their shiny paint and chrome. I then noticed how I was feeling and guessed that the Xanax was beginning to work. I no longer felt nervous or anxious and I had an unusually calm feeling. My mouth was a little dry and I wanted a drink. I was also feeling a little giddy and relaxed.

"Wow Steve that pill you gave me must be working I am feeling pretty good." I said as I pulled down the visor mirror to check my makeup. The darkly made up eyes that greeted me did not look familiar. I stared into them for a minute and was kind of lost in them when I heard Steve voice.

"Hey Jan you must be feeling something you are just sitting their staring at yourself. Let's get a move on. I have an appointment here." I reapplied my lipstick and made sure that there was no trace of Steve's cum on my face or neck and snapped the visor back into place extinguishing the light. I went to open the door but Steve had already left the vehicle and was opening the door for me.

"You are such a gentleman." I said as I took his hand and got out of the SUV.

"Next time you will hold it for me." He said and I was not sure if he was kidding or not from his tone but I smiled at him. He put his arm around my waist and his hand landed on my hip and he gave it a pat. I was feeling sexy, horny and silly so I giggled. I felt really naughty in the booty shorts as they hugged me like a second skin. All of a sudden, a thought came to mind. The booty shorts reminded me of well-worn grannie panties that I had seen my mother wear on occasion. They were thin and the way they fit nothing was left to the imagination. I giggled quietly.

The doorway to the Z-Club was slightly recessed and was well lit from downward pointing lights. Steve pulled on the door handle and ushered me inside with a full hand on my tush. I gave it a cute little wiggle in his hand as I strolled inside. The club was dark and all I could see were shadows inside. A large black bouncer came towards us to check for Id or charge a cover but seeing Steve and I he simply nodded and pulled back the velvet rope at the entrance and let us pass into the club.

"Good evening Mr. Scalissi." The bouncer said as he led us into the club.

He showed us to a large booth toward the back of the club where we could see the stage but also survey the entire club. I noticed that there was Jazz music playing and some couples were swaying to the soothing sounds. Then it struck me that the majority of the clientele were black. There were many black couples, several bi-racial couples, but we were the only white couple in the club; how odd I thought. The club was lit by multicolored lights that gave a warm and pleasant atmosphere to the interior.

A waitress came to our table and took our order. I was really feeling dry-mouthed and ordered a tall Cuervo gold margarita and Steve ordered a Dewar's and soda. Steve and I chatted about the music and how nicely the inside of the club was decorated. He held me closely and kissed me on the lips. I felt his tongue probing my lips and I opened my mouth so I could feel him inside of it. It was exciting for me to feel his tongue probing my mouth and feeling all around my tongue and teeth. I did the same with him as the kiss made me feel more amorous towards him. We broke the kiss and still looking into each other's eyes we reached for our drinks. I took a long swallow and looked back at him with a grin.

"Wow!" I whispered to him. He looked me in the eyes and repeated.

"Wow!" I felt his hand on my thigh and put my hand on his and gave it a squeeze.

"Jan, you look so beautiful and sexy tonight I just want to take you right here." He said as his hand inched slowly up my leg and into the juncture between my thighs. I felt his hand cup and pat my pussy through the thin spandex and Lycra material. I was suddenly so horny that I pushed my pelvis up and my pussy into his hand. I purred.

"My you sure are wet and ready baby but we have to keep it together for a while, as I need to conduct some business tonight, and I need you to make a good impression on everyone." He said while staring into the eyes. I wanted him to continue to stroke my kitty and he did so slowly and gently.

"Okay I can do that." I replied with a sigh.

"No! I am serious. You must be really nice and friendly with everyone that you meet. Do you know what I mean?" He stressed as he stopped stroking and kind of grabbed my crotch firmly. It wasn't painful but it got my attention.

"I am always nice and friendly Steve." I replied.

"I mean you must let them know that you are ready, willing, and open to their touches and suggestions, got it?" He said.

"Oh, my. I got it I guess. How open and willing?" I inquired. I was still feeling oddly giddy and silly so I had no problem asking.

"Completely Jan, this is another learning experience for you. Got it?"

"Okay Steve just keep me safe okay?" I said pleading with my eyes and entire face as I knew I was slipping under the influence of several things all at one. I could feel the effects of the Xanax, the alcohol in the drinks and the hormones surging through my body as I was starting to feel quite warm even in the coolness of the bar.

"Always, you know that." He replied with a smile. "Just don't disappoint me." He warned and suddenly his tone changed as I saw several people approaching our booth.

In the lead was a thin black woman in a pair of booty shorts, then there was a tall, muscularly well-built black man, and then taking up the rear were two more women, one white and one black. They were both dressed in short shorts and tube tops. Their breasts barely restrained by the tight fabric.

"Steve, my brother, how are you." Came a loud and deep voice from the large man. By this time Steve and I had stood up to greet them. He reached out a hand.

"Orwell. Fine; how are you?" Steve replied as he shook the big man's hand.

"Ight." He replied as he noticed me standing beside Steve. "And this must be the fine woman you told me about." He said with a beaming smile as he approached me and took my waiting hand. He held it to his lips and gave it a kiss. I felt myself blushing.

"Hi Orwell, I am Jan." I replied.

"Call me Silky, lovely Jan." He replied as he continued to hold my hand.

"Okay Silky it is." I said with my most welcoming smile. I was starting to feel uncomfortable as no one took the time to introduce the three women standing there with him. I turned to the black woman closest to me and held out my hand. She looked at it for a long moment and then took it limply.

"Tasha." She said as she let it go. Suddenly Silky's voice boomed.

"Whatever, these are my bitches, now let's have a drink." Then he slid into the booth, and taking me by the hand, pulled me to sit next to him. Steve regained his place next to Silky and Tasha sat next to Steve. The other two women sat at the table in front of us to give the four of us some room to be comfortable. Silky picked up my glass half-filled with ice and a blue liquid. He gave it a swirl as he gazed into it.

"Margarita?" He said as he looked me in the eye.

"Yes, it's good." I said for lack of anything else to say about it. The waitress approached and Silky ordered for all of us.

"Bottle of Cristal for me and the lady and give Steve whatever he is drinking."

"Jan, you ever had Cristal?" He asked as I felt him place his large black hand on the skin of my thigh below my shorts. His hand felt warm. I felt uncomfortable but I remembered Steve's warning and just smiled at him.

"No, never." I replied truthfully as I was not sure what he was even asking about. In a reflex I placed my hand on his and squeezed it. He squeezed my thigh in return.

"It is the nectar of the gods. You will love it." Then he took a large swallow of my drink and looked me in the face. "You're right it is good. If you don't like the Cristal I will buy you another."

The waitress must have run to the bar and back as she and another waitress set up an ice bucket on a stand and made a production of opening the bottle of champagne. I noticed the straw-colored liquid was in a tall bottle with a gold label. She poured one for me, then Silky; and offered one to Steve and Tasha. They both declined as their own drinks arrived. After our glasses were filled we all raised them as Silky made a toast.

"To new friends and new relationships." He said with a smile. We all clinked glasses and then he drained his glass and I took a sip of mine. It had a very pleasant taste and as I went to take another sip Silky tipped the entire amount into my mouth and I drank it all right down. The bubbles tickled my tongue and I giggled. Silky immediately topped off our glasses from the bottle.

"Are you trying to get me tipsy?" I asked him teasingly?

"No Sugar drunk." He said with a laugh. The four of sat there and talked for a short while, then Steve stood up, after saying something to Silky, and left the booth. I assumed he was going to the bathroom. Silky and I continued to sip Cristal and talk quietly to one another.

"Jan, my lady, you have a fantastic body and I can't wait to see all of it naked." He said with a grin as he slowly ran little circles on my thigh with his finger. It tickled and aroused me. He was a smooth talker, a charmer, and he had a seductive way of talking to me.

"Thank you, kind sir." I replied in a mock-English lilt. "Do you think you are going to see that? Really!" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Really! It is just a matter of when."

"Just a matter of when? You are pretty confident, aren't you?" I teased back.

"You have one of the finest asses I have ever seen on a white-girl. Somewhere out there is a sista going "Where's my ass? Who took my ass?" He said with a laugh and I found myself laughing with him as I tried to image that happening. Silky slowly walked his fingers up my leg and he now had his hand on my pussy through the booty shorts.

"You're all wet there lady; have an accident?"

"No, I am just kind of excited." I replied as I thought of removing his hand but then I thought better of it. I did not know what was happening to me but I felt no need to remove his; hand in fact it felt very good.

"Do I make you excited? I can make you more excited." By now he was gently massaging my pussy and I felt myself opening my legs for him.

"Oh Silky" I replied. "Why do they call you Silky when your name is Orwell?"

"Baby when you ride my big dick you will have a silky ride that you will always remember." He said this with a big smile and continued his ministrations between my legs. I knew that I was soaking totally through the thin material and he seemed to enjoy it as much as me.

"Oh! I will, will I?" I challenged him. I started to gyrate my pelvis slightly to take full advantage of his hand movements. I was beginning to feel that I was losing control of my body and I wondered where Steve was.

"Hey my bitches like it so much they have my name tattooed on their bodies."

"I am sure they do." I teased. "And you think I will want to do that too?"

"Hey Tasha show Jan here your tatt." He shouted and Tasha came over and pulled down her shorts to reveal the word Silky in 4-inch black script tattooed on her thigh next to her cleanly shaved pussy. She showed no shame or embarrassment and slowly pulled her shorts back up after she knew that I had had a good look. She then walked over to the other table and the three women walked to the dance floor.

"That will be you, Jan, after you ride the Silky train. Showing everyone your Silky tatt. All proud and happy."

"Never going to happen Silky." I said as I felt myself close to an orgasm from his pussy massage.

"Never say never girl." He cautioned as he now reached over and plucked at my erect nipple through my top. That was all it took and with a moan I felt myself cumming on his hand. Silky smiled a huge wide smile as I shivered and shook on his hand.

"Jan, you are such a slut." He said as he held his hand tightly against me so that I could continue my orgasm until the end.

When I was finished I came to my senses and suddenly felt embarrassed and humiliated by my wanton display to a stranger. I kind of turned to hide my face so that Silky could not make eye contact with me. Silky would not leave me alone to catch my breath and grasped my chin and turned my head to face him.

"That was real nice to watch and next time it will be my cock making you come." He said as I blushed and tried to hide my shame.

"Hey girl even a ho's gotta cum now and then." He chuckled and I felt mortified. Had he just called me a whore?

"I am not a whore Silky. I just lost control." I replied indignantly as I attempted to sit up straight, regain some dignity and pushed his hand from my crotch.

"Not what I heard." He taunted. "Steve told me you took on five guys just this morning. Earned a little vacation money, did you?"

"Steve told you that? It was not like that. I never fucked them for money." I was pissed now.

"Did you get some cash from Steve afterwards?" He asked.

"Yeah but..."

"Then you are a ho girl. Just face it." He cut me off.

"No! I misunderstood what was going on." I tried to explain.

"Right." He replied dismissively as he took another drink of his Cristal.

"Really, I did not even know those guys and ..." I stopped myself as I suddenly was overwhelmed with what I had done and tears filled my eyes. Silky pulled me closer.

"Hey it's alright girl. The first time is always rough. Have another drink." He said as he attempted to comfort me. I did not want another drink, all I wanted was Steve to take me back to the hotel, and I needed Justin. I accepted the offered drink and sucked down the entire glass that Silky refilled from the amount remaining in the bottle.

"Silky, where is Steve?" I asked.

"Oh, Steve left he had some business to attend to. He said he'll be back to pick you up afterwards." He looked at me as if I should already know this.

"Wait! What? What business? What about me?" I said loudly. Silky's hand slipped down from my shoulder and under my arm to the side of my breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I will take care of you until he comes back. Now drink up. I have something to show you." I finished another drink of Cristal and looked expectantly at Silky. His hand on my breast cupped it completely and he gave me hug.

"Follow me." He said as he got up out of the booth. I got to my feet and realized how unsteady I was from the aftermath of the orgasm or the drinks or both. I staggered a little and Silky put his arm around me to hold me up. I felt so tiny in his embrace.

"Let's get some air." He said as he escorted me through the club and out the door.

I was slapped by the still warm evening air as Silky held me and guided me towards his car. I did not want him to hold me, and I did not want to be guided by him, but I was so ashamed and so wiped out by the drinks, or the drugs, and the revelations, that I clung to him as we walked across the parking lot. His car was an older model, white, 4-door Cadillac with darkly tinted windows. He opened the back door and slid me onto the long leather seat. He got in beside me and closed the door.