Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 05

Story Info
Jan is turned out by Steve.
6.3k words
4.21
30.4k
34
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had arrived back to the hotel at 1:30 and after the phone call to Justin I put on my bathing suit and went to lay out by the pool. I received several texts throughout the afternoon from Steve. The texts were fairly tame for the first hour but by 3:00 he was becoming quite suggestive and I was getting more and more aroused. My pussy was wet by the fourth sext and I dove into the pool to cool off some.

My bathing suit that I normally wear to a hotel swimming pool is quite conservative and does not reveal much to anyone, today however, I wore something I would not even have considered a week ago. Steve had purchased it for me when we went shopping for club wear and called it a Wicked Weasel or something like that. It was a micro bikini in that the bottom was a true string bikini with just a small patch of sheer unlined material to cover my bare pussy. The top consisted of two small unlined triangles that covered my nipples. A great deal of sunscreen was required to cover the white skin that had not seen sunshine since I was a child. I had worn a cover-up, from my room to the pool, but there was no one else around, so I was not too shy to lay out barely covered. I was reading, napping, and enjoying the sun until I heard voices that roused me from my nap.

The voices were two men, who appeared to be in their 40's, who were lounging around the pool and had not noticed me at first. Once they had seen me laying out almost nude they decided to come over and get acquainted. They took up the two reclining chairs on either side of me. They introduced themselves and asked me if I was interested in having one of the beers that they had brought with them in a small cooler.

"Hi I'm Dave and this is my buddy Mike, can we offer you a beer, if you are old enough?" The taller of the two asked as he held out a cold Bud light to me.

"Hi I'm Jan. A beer sounds great but no thank you." I replied with a shy smile. I had suddenly realized that I was showing these two older men all but my pussy and nipples and it embarrassed me.

"You sure? You are looking pretty hot." Mike said as he offered me his hand and a smile.

"Well maybe one since it is so hot and you are being so nice." I replied as I took the offered beer. I took a sip and it tasted wonderful.

"That's quite the suit you are wearing young lady." Dave said as he eyed me up and down.

"Thank you sir, do you like it?" I said with a teasing lilt to my voice.

"Like it? We absolutely love it. Well actually I love what's in it." Dave said as he continued to look at my cameltoe created by the suit. I blushed and looked away. My cell made a tone and I knew I had another text from Steve. I picked up my phone and looked at the screen.

"I see you have picked up a couple of admirers." Was his message.

"I guess so, are you here?" I typed back.

"Yes and I see you are wearing the weasel." Came back on the screen.

"Yes do you like it?" I replied back to him.

"Yes but do they like it?"

"It appears that way as they can't stop staring at me and they both have bulges in their suits." I replied.

"I think you should keep teasing them." He typed to me.

"Oh? They think I am young." I replied.

"Good!! How old do they think you are?" He asked.

"Not sure. Not old enough to drink."

"Great maybe they want to see you without the suit." He typed.

"I know you'd like that." I typed back to him.

"Exactly!  Maybe they want to see more of you." He typed.

"You wish! ;) " I replied and put down my phone.

Dave and Mike explained to me that they were in town for couple of days on a consulting assignment and things had gone so well they were planning to celebrate before heading out the next day. The first beer went down so well that after I finished the last sip Mike handed me another cold bottle. I took a quick sip and announced that I had to use the lady's room and quickly went in search of it. When I returned Steve was standing with Dave and Mike enjoying one of their beers and engaged in a serious conversation. When they saw me return the three of them kind of moved apart and made room for me to stand with them.

"Oh hi Steve, I see that you have met Dave and Mike." I said with a smile.

"Yes I have and they are some really nice guys." He smiled back. "They want to take us to dinner with them; or at least you."

"Oh really." I exclaimed in a friendly way while giving him a nudge with my hip.

"Yes and I asked them to join us for a drink in our room after we finish these beers." He replied while giving me a look that I could not figure out.

"Oh okay, well I better get upstairs and out of this suit if we are going to be having a drink." I said innocently as I had another drink of my beer.

"We'd all like to see that. Wait for us!" Dave said with a loud laugh and the other guys joined in. I felt myself turning red and knew I had said something wrong.

"I meant and into some clothes." I said emphatically. The guys voiced their disappointment and I tried to laugh it off.

"Well Jan and I are going up, come up to our room, 314, when you guys are ready." Steve said as he put his arm around my waist and started guiding me towards the elevators.

"Give us 10 minutes. Mike said as Steve and I walked into the building.

"They seem like fun guys." I said to Steve as we walked toward the elevator.

"Hey want to try something new and fun? Stretch your sexual horizons a little bit?' Steve asked with a wink and a grin as we got into the elevator. The door closed behind us.

"Like what?" I asked suspiciously as we faced each other and the elevator began its assent. Steve leaned in for a kiss. We held each other in a tight embrace and his tongue entered my mouth as he grabbed my bare ass. I could feel his erection against my tummy.

"Do you still trust me?" He asked as he held me in his arms.

"Yeah." I said as I looked up at him.

"Have we been having fun?

"Yes." I admitted.

"Haven't we done some hot and exciting things today?" he asked.

"Oh yes Steve, it has been so hot." I agreed.

"Well this will be even hotter." He offered as I felt him begin to squeeze and massage my butt some more.

"Okay, okay I'll try it. What is it?" I begged. I don't know if it was the beer, or the sexy swimwear, or Steve's reminders, or his hands on my ass, but I was getting more and more aroused.

"Those two guys think you are a hooker? They both want to fuck you." Steve answered as he pulled me tighter against him.

"I knew they wanted to fuck me but a hooker?" I exclaimed as I felt myself getting wetter. I needed Steve's dick badly.

"Jan let's just let this play out. It could be lots of fun and something new and sexy." Steve said as the door dinged and we got out on the 3rd floor.

"I don't know Steve." I answered as we began walking down the hall to our room.

"Trust me okay?" He asked as he unlocked the door to our room.

"Okay." I replied as he pulled me into the room.

I was feeling nervous and excited at the same time. My pussy was wet and I was horny but I was also feeling kind of shy and embarrassed too. Steve slid his hand into my bathing suit bottoms and down to my very wet pussy.

"Um it feels like you like this idea." He said with an amused look.

"You just turn me on so much Steve. Do we have time to fuck?" I asked as I spread my legs and let him slip his finger into my needy pussy.

"No but you can suck my cock until they knock on the door." Steve said as he undid his shorts and pulled out his stiff cock.

I sunk to my knees before him and began licking and kissing his large manhood. Steve took my head in his hands and held it while I opened my mouth and began to take him inside of it. He was just starting to enter my mouth when there was a loud knock on the hotel room door. We both reacted as if we were teenagers just caught making out in my parent's basement. We both jumped up and straightened our clothes. Then we looked at each other and broke out in laughter at our silly behavior.

"You go into the bathroom and fix your hair and makeup. Leave your suit on. I will make them some drinks."

I agreed and went into the bathroom. I peed and then tidied-up my pussy and tried to blot up some of my wetness. I heard Steve and the two guys talking and laughing in the other room. They were loud and obnoxious. I reapplied my eye makeup and put on a fresh coat of lip gloss. A quick brush through my hair and I took a good look at myself in the mirror. I was looking hot and horny and feeling slutty and scared. I applied some perfume on my neck, wrists, and between my breasts. I shyly opened the door and walked out on shaky legs.

"Hey there she is; our guest of honor, Jan!" Said Dave loudly as I came into view.

Let's see you in the light." Mike said as I walked over to stand between the three men. Steve gave me a big smile and asked me if I wanted a Tanqueray and tonic. I told him I did and he walked over to the other side of the room to our makeshift bar.

"Steve tells us that you just graduated from high school and this is all new to you." Dave said as he slipped his arm around my waist. I felt kind of funny with him this close but gave him a shy smile instead.

"That's true." I said as I played along with Steve's story.

Dave was rubbing my side with his hand and it appeared to be moving upwards to my breast. I wanted to stop him but Steve approached with my drink and I took it from him. The glass was cold in my hand. I took a large sip and realized that Steve had either neglected to stir it or had made me a double. The aroma of lime and juniper berries entered my nose as I tried not to gag as the alcohol burned in my mouth and throat.

"Thanks Steve." I said with a hint of sarcasm as I took another sip.

"Drink up little lady as we're going to have a party." Mike said as he too put his arm around my waist and I now had a man on either side of me. The feeling in the room was charged with sexual energy. I had two horned-up men squeezing and rubbing up against me like cats in heat. I was wet and aroused, from this new game; I had already had two beers, and was halfway through my G & T. I felt like I was on an out of control train.

Dave pulled me close and kissed up my neck until he reached my ear. His hand had left my side and was now on my ass cheek. Mike was moving his hand onto my other butt cheek.

"Um Jan I can't wait to see all of you naked." Dave whispered into my ear and he began to rub and squeeze my butt. I was feeling really hot and horny all of a sudden.

About this time I realized that Steve had begun playing some sexy soul music on his IPad. I finished my drink and started to set my glass down when Steve reached over and took it from my hand.

"Anyone else need a refill?" He called as he looked over at the three of us with a wide grin. The two guys who were mauling me both asked for refills and Steve quickly complied. My head was starting to feel light and my pussy was starting to swell with desire. I took my drink and the three of us toasted "to new friends" and took a large swallow. Damn another double.

Dave, who was the more aggressive of the two men, sat down on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. I plopped down with a giggle. I wiggled my little thong-clad ass on his lap and felt his erect cock underneath me. He looked at my breasts through my top as his hand found my thigh. He spoke into my ear but a bit louder than a whisper.

"You are just the hottest little thing that ever sat on my lap. You got me all excited baby." I giggled and wiggled some more.

"Oh Dave you are such a naughty man." I teased. His hand slid up my thigh and I felt him getting close to my pussy. I went to stand up but he held me down on his lap a little tighter.

"Where you going Jani?" He asked as he kissed my neck and ear. I turned to look him in the eye and in doing so his kiss moved to my lips and we began to suck face. His tongue roughly entered my mouth and I tried to pull back.

"Hey Dave save something for later." Steve said pleasantly as he walked over to take my hand and help me from his lap.

"Jan lose the top so the boys can see what you've been teasing them with all afternoon." Steve commanded as he let go of my hand and took my drink from me.

I was feeling so horny and so ready that I reached behind me and, with a big wink, I untied the strings and my top fell off from me revealing my bare breasts and stiffening pink nipples. The two guys stared at my breasts and I could feel myself getting all red from my face to my boobs from the excitement of revealing myself to these two older men.

"Hey don't everybody stare." Steve said with a laugh breaking the silence. We all laughed then and I sat back down on Dave's lap. I could feel his hard cock poking my butt. We all laughed, and talked, and had another drink. The conversation was light and flirty.

"Okay Jan they need to see the rest of the package. Come over here." Steve directed me so I got off from Dave's lap and swayed on over to him.

"So who wants to take off Jan's bottoms? Anybody? Anybody?" he said with barker's voice.

"I do." Dave offered.

"No me, It's my turn." Said Mike.

"What's it worth guys? $10?" He asked them while I stood there mortified.

"I'll give you 10." Said Mike.

"$25." Called Dave.

"$30." Mike countered.

"I'm out." Said Dave and Mike got out $30 and gave it to Steve.

"No pay the lady." Steve countered directing Mike to hand it to me. He did and I put it on the dresser while I blushed furiously. I felt like such a whore all of a sudden.

"Okay then Mike you have the honor." Steve said as Mike faced me. He looked me up and down and then got down on his knees before me. I stood rock still in front of him shaking a little inside. He stared at my swimming suit covered pubis and licked his lips. He moved his hands to each side of my body and he slipped his fingers underneath the strings of the suit. I stood still and waited for his next move. He began tugging the suit downward and slowly my pussy was revealed to the three men.

"Oh my God she is beautiful!" Exclaimed Dave. "Her body is perfect." Mike who was still on his knees buried his nose into my crotch and took a deep inhale.

"The scent of heaven." He said as he rubbed his nose up and down my slit.

"She is 18, right?" Asked Dave. "Don't want to get in too much trouble." He grinned.

"Just." Steve answered as he grinned at Dave and gave him a wink.

"Ah." Replied Dave as he kept examining my nude body. Eventually Mike got up from his knees and placed his hand on my bare pussy mound. He began to slide his finger in-between my pussy lips when Steve spoke up.

"Okay guys, that's it for now. Let's finish this round and get ready for your big night out." He said with a friendly voice but with a clear directive. Mike and Dave soon left the room and Steve pulled me into his arms.

"God Steve I am so horny right now, let's fuck." I said to him as he held me in his arms with his hands on both of my still nude butt cheeks.

"We will but not now; we have to get you ready for dinner with your two dates." He said as he broke from the embrace and stood back to look at me.

"Steve how old do they think I am?" I asked.

"Oh 18." Was his answer.

"What?"

"Yep I told them that you just graduated from high school this spring and you just started working for me." He replied.

"Really? They think I am that young? I don't know whether I should be flattered or insulted." I exclaimed.

"Flattered definitely flattered." He said. "Men like fucking teenaged women."

"Okay. What do you mean working for you?"

"Oh I just told them that you were an escort and I was your manager." He replied.

"Manager? More like pimp." I answered sarcastically.

"Same thing and they knew it too. Now go get in the shower and shave that pussy again." He said as he gave me a sharp swat on the ass. "You need to look 18."

After a hot steamy shower where I shaved my legs, pits and pussy I climbed out and began drying off. Steve entered the room naked and took the towel from me and began drying my back. He lingered on my butt and legs. He handed me back the towel and I wrapped it around my wet hair.

He was looking hot and sexy standing there in the bathroom with me naked. I was feeling quite aroused by all of the earlier sex talk so I reached for his semi-erect cock. It felt thick and warm in my hand.

"What do you think that you are doing Jan?" He asked with a smirk as I felt his cock begin to grow.

"How about a quickie?" I asked in my most seductive voice. He looked right at me and then grabbed my left breast firmly.

"No you have to get ready for your date and I need to take a shower. Now stop!"

"God you're mean." I said with a pout and began toweling my hair. He did not reply but instead stepped into the shower. I was going to ask if I could wash his back but instead I got out the blow drier and began drying my shoulder-length, soft, dark-brown hair.

An hour later, found me dressed in one of the Clubwear dresses, that Steve had purchased for me, just a few days before. I was looking hot. I had applied more makeup than normal as Steve had sent me back into the bathroom to re-apply my false eyelashes and more makeup.

"Jan you need to look like a hot and sexy teenaged hooker tonight not a housewife." He insisted that I wear a pair of shoes with 5 inch hooker heels though I could barely walk in them. They did complement the sexy dark green dress that I was wearing. It showed a lot of cleavage and was form fitting in that it clung to my ass and flat tummy. I had to admit that I looked young and sexy.

The two guys arrived as I was splashing on a bit of cologne in the bathroom and I heard Steve let them in to the room. There was some soft discussion going on between the three men and I could barely make out some of the words. I heard things like. "Only 18 but that's still legal." "Yes she will do that." "Both sure." "All night will cost you more." "Yes 350." "Thanks guys." Then I walked out of the door to greet my two dates for the evening. After hearing those bits and pieces I was truly feeling like a piece of meat being bartered for sale. It made me feel ashamed but excited at the same time. I was feeling apprehensive about taking this any further and I believe that Steve understood this as he asked me to talk with him in the other room for a minute.

"So what's going on? How you feeling?" He asked while looking at me and rubbing my bare shoulders.

"Steve, I don't think I can do this. I am not a prostitute." I stated emphatically.

"No one said you were sweetie. This is just another sexual adventure. You and I both know it is just for fun." He replied somberly as he continued to try to get me to relax.

"They don't! They think I am some 18 year-old hooker." I said in reply starting to feel the tension in my shoulders lessen.

"And you should be flattered. They don't know that you are 26. You have the body and the beauty of a teenager. Isn't that something?"

"Yeah but they are paying to have sex with me." I whined.

"Yeah so that should be flattering too. Two men want to pay $350 just to fuck you. Hey you wanted to expand your sexual horizons, right?" He asked.

"Yes but..." I started to say but he cut me off.

"No yes buts. Have we had some hot adventures so far?" He asked while now just holding me.

"Yes we have but..." I replied.

"Have I hurt you? Has anyone hurt you? Hasn't it been fun?" He asked.

"No one has hurt me and yes it's been fun but..." I replied.

"Do you trust me?" He asked now looking me directly in the eyes.

"Yes Steve I do." I replied earnestly.

"Then give this a try. At the very least you will have dinner and drinks with two guys that are falling all over each other over you and paying money just to spend time with you."

"Okay I will try it but I am not a prostitute." I said as he bent down and gave me a deep kiss. His tongue danced with mine for a few seconds and then we broke apart.

12