Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 08

Story Info
Jan Starts Whoring for Steve, Justin Goes Home.
4.7k words
3.61
24.4k
35
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was losing my mind waiting in the room for Steve's text. He had been gone with my wife for almost 30 minutes already. I could not believe how beautiful and sexy she looked all dolled up for a date with some guy; a stranger. I was so in love with her and could not wait until she returned from the date and I could reclaim her. I loved her so much I actually ached for her. I tried watching TV but nothing held my interest. I kept looking at the screen on my phone but there were no messages. I started daydreaming about my hotwife. I was imagining Jan in the arms of another man, not making love but having sex; fucking.

"I am 5 minutes away. Meet me out front." Read the lines of text from Steve. I walked into the bathroom and peed. I then walked out of the room and down the hall to the elevator. It could not arrive soon enough and I felt myself starting to get nervous. I walked out of the front doors of the Hampton Inn as Steve's SUV pulled up under the canopy. He stopped and I walked over and got inside.

"Steve man I was losing my mind." I said rapidly as soon as I got into the vehicle.

"Hey Justin." He replied as we drove off. He gave me a cursory glance as he drove.

"Steve, I don't know how to say this so I guess I will just come right out with it. Thank you so much for making Jan a hotwife. You said that you would do it and I owe you big time man. I doubted you but you did it and I am so grateful." I gushed and reached over to shake his hand. He took his hand off the steering wheel and returned my handshake with a frim grip.

"Hey Justin, I told you I would make her into the whore of your dreams and she is that now." He said with a grin.

"I know it and you did it man. How can I ever thank you?" I asked rhetorically.

"Well if you are serious, I have one way you can thank me." He said as he looked over at me.

"Name it buddy; anything." I said happily.

"I would like Jan to stay with me for another week, just so I can enjoy the whore I created." He said seriously.

"It's okay with me, in fact I am getting hard just thinking about her spending another week with you. The only issue is her work and it is really up to her but I am all for it." I said as I looked over at this large smiling man.

"Justin leave that part to me." He said mysteriously as we pulled into the parking lot of a suburban steak house.

The meal was adequate but nothing special but it might have been due to my excitement about Jan spending another week with Steve. We talked about sports and the weather and as we were finishing dinner Steve phone chimes with a text.

"That was Jan and she needs me to pick her up. I'll drop you at the hotel on the way." He said as he signed the receipt and we downed our drinks.

We talked about my wife as we rode to the hotel. We agreed that her best feature was her sexy ass and long legs that went all the way to heaven. Steve told me that he would talk to Jan about staying before he brought her back to the hotel. I agreed that that was a great idea and got out of the vehicle and went up to my room. Once again the waiting was killing me and I began pacing around the room. I must have tired myself out after such a heavy meal and I soon took off my clothes and got into bed. I figured that it would be a sexy way to wait for Jan's return.

I received a text from Steve to go sit in the bar and have a drink and he would be there shortly. That was a good idea as I felt that I needed a drink or three after doing what I had done that evening. I was down, sad, disappointed in myself and ashamed at what I had become. The bar was sparsely populated so I took a seat on a barstool off to one side of the massive wooden bar. I placed my small purse on top of the shiny surface and the bartender walked over.

"Good evening. Can I get you something?" He asked smoothly is a well-practiced voice.

"I'll have a Tanqueray and tonic." I replied with a tired smile.

"Sure. Got any ID?" He asked while looking me in the eye.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked incredulously.

"Nope. Management says I have to ask." He replied with a smirk. I opened up my purse and reached inside for my driver's license. I had to move a strip of condoms out of the way to find it and the bartender who was watching me like a hawk saw the unmistakable shiny packages. I found the ID and handed it to him. With another smirk he took it from me and took it over to the small light by the register. He looked it over and then came back and handed it to me. I was blushing by this time knowing what he had seen in my purse.

"You want a lime with that?" He asked as he began putting ice into a glass.

"Yes please." I replied as I watched him give me a good long shot of gin and then a squirt of tonic. He squeezed a large lime into the glass and then placed it on the rim. He placed a paper napkin on the bar top and then put the frosty glass on top of it. I thanked him and took a big sip. The drink was strong but right now I needed strong.

"So are you working tonight?" The bartender asked casually as he carefully polished the bar-top in front of me. He was looking me in the eye as he said that.

"Me? No I am on vacation." I replied not getting his meaning.

"Vacation? That's an interesting way to put it. Lady of leisure?' He said smugly.

"Yes just here for another day or so." I replied puzzled by his tone.

"Look, I can help you out. Lots of guys come to the bar and ask me if I can find them a little company. For a piece of the action I can steer them your way." He said and gave me a knowing look. "Maybe a little piece of something else."

"Hey, you got me all wrong!" I said angrily. "What do you take me for?"

The bartender was starting to reply when Steve strolled into the bar and walked up to me. He reached over and gave me a little hug and a kiss on the cheek. He ordered a drink and told the man we would be moving to a booth. We walked over to a darkened corner of the barroom and he nodded and I slid into the booth. He slid in right beside me. He was right up against me as we sat there. He reached for my hand. The bartender arrived with Steve's drink and another one for me.

"So Crystal, how did it go?" He asked with a leer as he sipped his drink.

"Ok I guess." I said with a shrug. I really did not want to talk about this with him right now.

"Just ok? I heard that you did great and he was very happy with your performance. He said that you even came for him." Steve said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well..." I replied and just let my words die off.

"I want you to tell me all about it; later." He said as he reached over and gave me a kiss. I turned my head and returned it. The kiss was hot with lots of tongue. Steve broke the kiss and his hand went to my thigh under the table. He ran his fingers between my legs and let them rest on my inner thigh but not quite to my pussy. I felt uneasy and just sat there with my legs partially spread.

"Crystal we need to talk about you staying for another week." He said flatly.

"What? I can't! I have to get back to work and Justin will never allow it."

"Justin is fine with it. You will need to call work on Monday and get another week off." He stated.

"Steve, please? I can't." I pleaded looking into his cold eyes.

"Jan, I get tired of you arguing with me and I get tired of threatening you." He said forgetting to call me Crystal in his anger.

"Please Steve? Baby Please. I have to get home. I want to go back to work." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Jan you will stay another week with me so I can train you how to be a whore." He said and that was the end of his side of the argument.

"Steve? How about just a few days? How will I get home?" I asked between sobs.

"I will buy you a ticket home. You will fly out Sunday afternoon after you work Saturday night. I hung my head and let the tears flow down my face. After five minutes Steve told me to go fix my face and come back to the table.

When I got back from the lady's room there was another round of fresh drinks on the table and Steve was having a conversation with the bartender. They appeared to know each other as the banter was light and friendly. Steve said something to him about a few minutes and he walked away from the table and he gave me a large shit-eating grin as he passed me. I sat back down beside Steve.

"You look a lot better now." Steve said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said curtly as I took a sip of my old drink.

"Finish up your drink you have something to do for me." He said mysteriously as he drank his own drink and pushed it away.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked as I finished my second drink and set it down.

"I told our friend there that you would give him a blowjob." He said matter-of-factly.

"What? You did what?" I asked incredulously as I glared at him.

"Look, he knows you're a whore and he just wants a little taste. So I told him you would blow him." He said as he ran a finger up my face.

"Steve!" I said loudly and I watched as he raised a finger to warn me. He gave me an icy stare and I knew I should do as he said.

"Just get up and go over to him and give him a smile. Now!" He said through clenched teeth. I had no choice so I took another swallow of my fresh drink and slid out of the booth. I walked over toward the bar and as the bartender looked up I gave him a smile. He nodded and at me and smiled back.

He had me follow him through a door behind the bar into a small storage area. I was feeling awful inside but I don't know if it was the drinks or the situation or what but I was a little excited too. He pointed and I got down on my knees and knelt before him on the wooden floor. He made me open his pants and take out his nearly erect cock. It was nice and pink and had a large red head. I held his cock in my hand and gave it a kiss then a lick.

"No suck it. I don't have much time." He ordered so I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck it. I started bobbing my head on his dick as I sucked. I felt his hands on my head; his fingers in my hair. He made a sighing sound and I felt him reach his hands around my head and pull me further onto his cock. I felt it hit the back of my throat but he continued to push. It was not a blow job as much as it was him fucking my face. I just sucked and he drove his cock into and out of my mouth. Suddenly he pulled my face all the way against his belly and I felt his cock begin to expand. I started to choke as I felt his cum squirt out and shoot against the back of my throat. I tried to back off and he held me tightly to him as he continued to release his fluids. After what seemed to be eternity he backed off and his hands fell from my head. I started coughing and choking as I tried to catch my breath.

"That was nice Crystal. Next time I want that pussy of yours." He said as he tucked himself back in his trousers and zipped himself up. I kept kneeling there for another minute catching my breath and trying to swallow the remains of his load in my mouth. I slowly got up and walked back to the booth still occupied with Steve. I had shaky legs and I was once again making the walk of shame only this time someone was there to watch me.

Steve slid out of the booth and I assumed it was to let me in but instead he took me by the waist and steered me out of the bar. I turned to look at him and he gave me a small nod. We walked in silence out to his car.

"Why did you do that to me Steve?" I demanded as we got inside and strapped in.

"Several reasons." He said as he started the large SUV and began driving.

"What reasons?" I asked angrily.

"One, you are my whore and you fuck or suck who I say when I say. Two, you seem to forget that I decide when and who, not you. Three, you needed a little bit of humility. Lastly, he is a good contact for later." Steve said seriously and we drove on it silence.

"So before you go sleep with your husband I need some of your pussy and we need to be clear on tomorrow, right."

"Yes Steve I will stay another week." I said dejectedly as I knew I was beat.

When we got back to the Hampton the room was dark and quiet. Steve quietly closed the adjoining door and we got into his bed and had sex. He really pounded me hard and my pussy betrayed me and I came twice. He filled me with his cum as Steve does not use condoms with me. The orgasms ripped through my body as he did me doggy-style and all I wanted was to go back to my own room and fall asleep in the arms of my loving husband when it was over. Steve of course made me clean him up afterwards with my 'whore mouth."

An hour later, found me sliding into bed beside my husband, he reached for me and held me tight. I was glad that I had brushed my teeth and used mouthwash as I had severe cum breath before I did that. Justin wanted me to talk all about my date and he got so hard and so excited I had no choice but to have sex with him also. He too made me cum but only once and it was more loving and fulfilling.

As Justin drove out of sight I felt so down and so sad. I should not have stayed instead I should be sitting next to him in the car; driving back home. Steve had told me that I needed to stay with him for another week to complete my whore training. He again held the videos of me with other men as a threat to make me stay. He promised he would send them to everyone in my phone contact list including my parents and employers. I had no choice.

It was 7:00 am and Steve and I were standing outside in the parking lot of the hotel waving and watching Justin drive out of sight. Steve had convinced my poor naïve husband that he would be making me a better hotwife for him. Justin agreed when I told him of my plans for an additional week of vacation so that I could play with Steve and be a hotwife. He was thinking with his cock and not his brain. It was kind of a cool morning and I was dressed in just shorts and a long tee-shirt. Steve put his arm around me and gave the side of my head a kiss.

"C'mon Jan let's head inside. I need you to take care of something." He said.

"Now Steve, really?" I replied as I felt the tears running down my face. I snuffled a bit.

"Yes, right now." He said as he began guiding me back into the hotel. We got into the elevator in silence and began riding back up to the room. I was tired, sad, and pretty worn out. Justin and I had made love though most of the night and I just wanted to hold him and go to sleep.

"Can I wash up first?" I asked as we entered Steve's room. I needed to at least wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Sure you can sweetie. Just hurry up; this thing won't fuck itself." He replied sarcastically as he gave me a sharp slap on the ass. "Leave the door open."

"What? Why?" I asked astonished by his last words. I turned to look at him. "I need to pee."

"Exactly and I want to watch you." He said with an evil smile.

"A little privacy here, right?" I said as I went to close the door.

"Whores don't get privacy. Get over it." He replied and I went into the bathroom and turned on the light. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I was looking worn out and disheveled.

"Dammit Steve!" I said as I pulled down my shorts and walked over to the toilet. I turned and sat down. Thank God he was not watching. I started to pee.

"Spread your legs I want to see everything." He said as he walked in the bathroom. There was nothing I could do but spread my legs so I closed them tight so he could see nothing. I kept peeing.

"Okay." He said ominously and walked out of the bathroom. When I was finished I washed my hands and face and ran a brush through the tangled mess that I call hair. I looked human at least so I walked out of the bathroom and right into a nude Steve. I walked up to give him a kiss. He turned his head.

"What?" I asked as I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me roughly downward.

"I was going to give you a nice slow fuck but now get down there and suck me."

"Hey Steve, don't be that way, okay?" I asked as I sunk to my knees and grasped his hard flaccid cock.

"Suck my cock you whore." He said and I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into it. I began to gently suck and lick his cock and I felt it begin to grow in my mouth. I love feeling a man's cock growing in my mouth as I suck him. This sent a tiny thrill though me. I began to move up and down on his hard cock. He placed his hands on my head and held it still while he pushed his cock as far as it would go in my mouth. I felt it hit the back of my throat. I held back as long as I could but I needed to cough badly as his cock had started to choke me.

I put both of my hand on his thighs and tried to push him off. This only caused him to pull me tighter into his crotch. I felt tears well-up in my eyes as my gag reflex totally cut-in. I was ready to choke when my throat opened up and his cock slid down it.

"That's a good whore, deep throat me bitch." He said as he held me tight. Finally he released his grip and let me get a breath. I gulped a lung full and felt the saliva running down my chin.

"What the fuck Steve; you were choking me." I said loudly as I went to get up but his hands were on both of my shoulders and kept me on my knees.

"Do it again. Take it all." He demanded and again he pulled me towards his slimy cock.

I dutifully open my mouth and tried to take him back into my mouth at my pace but he grabbed my head and roughly slammed me on his cock. I started to choke again but again as I did his cock slipped down my throat. He began fucking my face. I could do nothing but will myself to relax so that I could handle all of his manhood. He kept holding me and fucking in and out of my mouth. I felt so angry and so dominated I wanted to scream but could not. Finally after 10 agonizing minutes he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed as fast as I could so that he would stop. He pulled his cock from my mouth and it was still connected by a long string of thick mucus and sperm. Steve picked me up by the armpits and threw me on the bed. He climbed in beside me.

"Jan we need to talk. You are my whore. I own you. You and Justin signed the contract giving you to me as my slave and whore for one year. At the end of one year I can renew for another year, then another after that. If I want to break the contract that is totally up to me." He stated as he watched me catching my breath and trying to calm down.

"Steve..." I said but he cut me off.

"I am not finished. You know the consequences if you refuse. The pictures and videos go out and your life and reputation is shot. The contract is real you signed it. It is notarized and I have filed it with the City clerk. They don't read them but it is filed. They think that it is a land contract." He said with a smirk as his hand went to my breast and he held it.

"But Steve I..." I began and again he cut me off with a painful pinch to my nipple.

"Just shut the fuck up and listen. Starting today you are going to begin earning me money. I don't care if it is $25 blow jobs and $50 fucks or escorting for $700 a throw and $1500 a night, you need to earn $3000 a week, every week." I felt myself starting to cry.

"Now this can go easy, or you can make it hard but it is going to happen. You will fuck whoever I want, anytime I want, and anywhere I want. You will only say "Yes sir" and it better be with a smile." I felt tears of sadness and frustration running down my cheeks.

"I don't want you hooked on drugs but if you don't go along with the program I will get you so fucked up you won't even know your name. Got it?" He shouted at me as he looked me right in the eyes. I held his gaze for as long as I could but finally I looked down and away. He had me; I was his whore.

"Yes Steve, I've got it." I said dejectedly and felt tears welling up in my eyes. Steve must have taken pity on me as he suddenly held me closely to his chest and I could feel his hand sliding up and down on my back. He was gently stroking me.

12