Where Few Men have Gone Before Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick has more mind-blowing sex with Andi and Connie.
5.9k words
4.4
4.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kdubya13
kdubya13
26 Followers

This a continuation of "Where Few Men have Gone Before Ch. 01". It is probably better if you read that first. This is not intended to stand on its own.

This chapter will follow our protagonist, Rick, as he deals with his reaction to the mind bending sex he had with Andi, an alien woman, a Selurian, on the space station where he works and lives.

****

My mind was still spinning from our wild sex and all that Andi had told me. Plus, I was having a hard time with the fact that she could hear my thoughts. As I was walking through the station I was not really noticing my surroundings. I heard a shout.

"Hey, Rick!"

It was Tom. I was in the station bar. Tom was just feet away from me and waving.

"Didn't you hear me?" he asked.

"What?" I said, dumbly.

"I called to you twice. Sit down, have a beer. You look like shit."

I sat and took a long draw on the beer the bartender had already placed before me.

"Where have you been, Rick?"

"I was with Andi." I said dully.

"Did you get lucky?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"You guess? What does that mean?"

I thought for a moment, not sure I wanted to open up to Tom about all that had transpired. I decided to punt.

"The sex was amazing."

Tom waited for more.

"And..." he finally prompted.

"Look, I'm really tired. She wore me out and I need some sleep before our next shift. Thanks for the beer." and I got up to leave.

Tom said "No, that's on your tab. I don't buy you another beer until you caught up on the details."

"Sure. See you tomorrow." and I walked to my quarters to crash thinking he may never know the details.

****

Tom didn't bug me as we worked the next shift. We exchanged normal small talk throughout the day and it went quickly. There were moments when I would catch myself thinking about Andi and what we did. Other than the fact of her being inside my head, there was one aspect, no, two really that were bothering me. That tongue and her clit, if that's what it was. Having her tongue go so deep that it was in my throat was thrilling at the time but part of that was the effect of her manipulating her body chemistry. And her clit, it was long enough to go almost as deep as her tongue. Almost like sucking cock, although a skinny one.

Like most boys in their early teens, I had messed around with some of my male buddies. There was little stigma around these adventures, not like in the 20th century and earlier (I read some history). I'd never kissed a boy (or man) like I would with girls. And girls, then women, were the real attraction for me. I love the curves and softness of their bodies. As my confidence with women increased I never really had a desire to be with a guy. I'd been hit on by few guys over the years but I always turned them down, nicely.

Though I know there are trans women and men around, I had never run into one (that I know of). I didn't reject the idea out of hand. The opportunity had never presented itself.

But Andi's tongue and clit tickling my throat were sensations I couldn't get out of my mind. And that thing she did projecting the feeling from her cunt to me! I had never gotten to the point with my teenage buddies of anal sex but suddenly the idea of being penetrated by another person was more appealing to me.

"Quitin' time, buddy" Tom said.

Apparently I had spent the last hour or so of my shift on 'autopilot' while thinking through all this.

"Let's go get a beer." I said.

In the bar I ordered two, handed one to Tom, and took a long pull on mine.

"Sorry I was so out of it yesterday. Andi was amazing. I won't go into all the details but I have never had sex like that before. I was mind-blowing, literally. She can do this thing that changes her body chemistry so kissing her is like dropping acid!"

"And please, don't spread this around. I'm telling you this because I trust you. I don't want to make the rumors about Selurians any wilder than the already are."

"I understand." said Tom.

I gave Tom a description of her non-human anatomy; her tongue and clit and that it was a new experience exploring her body. He looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. I said nothing about the mind-reading stuff.

"So, are you going to get together with her again?" still looking at me oddly.

"We'll see."

****

I didn't seek Andi out but ran into her in the bar a few days later. We grabbed a table and talked quietly sitting next to one another on the same side of the table.

"It's good to see you, Rick."

"I'm glad to see you, too." She must have been moderating her aura. I felt it but not strongly. That feeling made me think of our time in her quarters and I was getting hard.

"Yes, I'm keeping my aura in check right now."

"Look, I know you can hear my thoughts but it still freaks me out a bit every time you remind me of it. I would like to keep our conversations on the vocal level as much as possible."

"OK, Rick. How are you feeling overall about our encounter?"

"I'm still working through that. Don't get me wrong; I loved the sensations that you gave me, pretty much on every level. Being with you was much more than any sexual experience I've ever had. And I think you enjoyed what I did to you."

"Very much, Rick. I would like us to be together again."

"I think I would like that too but there are issues, my own issues, that I need to think through before that happens again. You are literally a drug and I am a little afraid of becoming addicted to you. I think about becoming overwhelmed and doing things I might not otherwise do. I also think that, because you can cause me to feel what you are feeling physically, maybe you can also influence my thoughts and my behavior. Is that true?"

"No. I cannot change the way you think. That is entirely your own free will. I understand your concerns. Perhaps I was a little too aggressive in our first time together, trying to show you what it could be like. We can go more slowly and build trust, both ways."

I thought about this briefly and said "Yes, slower would be good."

"Would you like to go to my quarters now?"

I stood and took her hand, leading her towards her quarters.

Shortly we were on her bed both naked.

"Please keep your aura and the mind-bending effects of your body fluids to a minimum. I want to experience your body, and you mine, with a relatively clear head."

Andi smiled. "I can do that but I can't completely eliminate it with you. You are very sensitive and when I am near orgasm my control may slip."

With that she leaned into me a we kissed. I felt her effect on me but still felt like I was fully in control. It started as a tender kiss and got progressively more torrid with our tongues battling. She sent her tongue to the back of my mouth and just to the beginning of my gag reflex. I pulled back and looked her in the eyes but didn't say anything immediately.

"That is too much?" she asked. Then her eyes got wide. "Should I have waited for you to say what you were feeling?"

"No, that is a question that a non-empath might have asked based on my reaction. I don't expect you to shut down your abilities. I doubt you could, completely."

"I want to try and explore places in me that I haven't been to in a long time. Your tongue going so deep into my mouth is one of those places. Rather than doing more of that now, though, I would like to do something else."

With that pushed her shoulders back on the bed and move down between her legs with my face at her crotch. With my fingers I rubbed the sides of her prominent mound. I remembered her alien features from our last encounter but not in great detail. I was so high then I missed much.

I licked the crease at the center of her mound as I had before and immediately tasted her nectar and felt the rush, this time mild, that comes with it. As I licked her more she moaned, thrust her hips up and her crease began to widen. Her clit emerged and grew to about 3 centimeters. I licked it lightly and she moaned again.

"I'm not sure what to call this. Is it your clitoris?"

She raised her head so she could look at me.

"It is more than that. Yes, it is extremely sensitive like a human woman's clitoris but as you know, it grows much larger and can be used to penetrate a partner. It is also capable of ejaculation. I think you experienced that last time. For lack of a better word in English, I'll call it a penis, although we don't use it for urination. My people are what you might call hermaphrodites."

"All of them?"

"Yes. When we travel away from our home world to be with other races, we are generally introduced as being women because of our appearance. That is not really correct. The distinction of male and female is not useful. All of us have a vagina and a penis that retracts. All of us have a uterus and are capable of carrying a child."

"So you can penetrate and be penetrated at the same time?"

"It requires a lot of flexibility but, yes, it is quite wonderful. Now get back to what you were doing, please. If you suck it, it will get much larger."

"I remember that."

I put my lips around her 'penis' and sucked while running my tongue around it. She threw her head back onto the bed and moaned. More of her nectar flowed and I was getting high but still mildly so. As it grew I really enjoyed the feeling of power it gave me; to be able to make her grow. I put my entire consciousness into making it larger hoping to make her come in my mouth; to swallow her seed.

It grew to about about 20cm and about 2cm diameter or a little longer than a typical human cock and not quite as thick. There was no real head; it just tapered to a conical tip. I could take it into my mouth without hitting my gag reflex. I was throughly enjoying sucking her cock, as I now thought of it.

"Rick, keep going. You are doing it just right. I'm going to come soon."

A few strokes later I felt her explode in my mouth, her hips thrusting hard driving her into my throat. I grabbed her tight ass and held her deep while she unloaded, her come going straight down to my stomach. As she began to relax I carefully slid my mouth off her cock without breaking the seal until I finished sucking her dry and swallowed. I gently lowered her cock to her stomach and moved up beside her, smiling wildly.

After a few moments she opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling too. I leaned in and kissed her.

"I really enjoyed that." I said. "And I'm glad I was able to experience it with only a mild buzz from your nectar."

"My turn to do you, Rick. Lie back and just relax."

She began at my knees, licking upward towards my rampant cock. I watched as her furry head got closer to my balls then I could feel her fur against my sack. I moaned at the luxurious feeling. She pulled back then did the same on my other leg again stopping when I could feel her fur on my sack.

She put her hands behind my knees and lifted my legs towards my chest.

"Hold your knees."

I did as directed and she then licked along the backs of my left leg from my knee to my ass. Once there she slid her tongue into my crack. She laved me for what seemed a long time, throughly wetting my rear hole. I relaxed the longer she did it and jumped a bit when I felt the tip enter me slightly. She ran here tongue back and forth and each time tickled my sphincter a little more. Soon she was pressing it in a few millimeters then out again. Then it was a few centimeters. She was going so slowly I just relaxed into it. It felt better and better as her tongue went deeper. I was hard as a rock and dripping pre-come. She hadn't touched my cock but I felt close to exploding.

She pulled back and I felt the bed move as she came up and began to kiss me.

"Why did you stop. Than felt so good." I moaned.

"Just wait."

Then I felt something poke my ass, a little off target. It pulled back and then hit the mark. I groaned as she slid into me stopping after a few centimeters.

"More."

I felt her cock press further and further until, after close to a minute, I could feel her pubic bone against my ass. She rested there again. She was kissing me again and I kissed her back hard.

It didn't take me long before I wanted more. She must have read my mind because she began to move her hips, pulling out most of the way then back in faster. Quickly she got a rhythm going and I was in ecstasy, partly from the penetration but also the the effects of her fluids. It felt like her member was getting larger, thicker. I wrapped my legs around her and kept my mouth glued to hers kissing her wildly, her tongue in my mouth as deep as her cock was in my ass.

I have no idea how long she fucked me but I never wanted it to stop. Her organ was filling me more and more, deeper and thicker. Then I felt her coming in my ass and I just started coming myself with neither of us touching my cock, coating my belly with my semen. We kept kissing as we each began to relax from our orgasms. I was glad I had not blacked out again.

We untangled and stretched out next to one another, face to face. We didn't say anything but it seemed I could feel what she was feeling and I assumed she was feeling my emotions. It was the most satisfied I had ever felt. Not just sexual satisfaction but a contentment and peacefulness new to me. I wasn't falling in love but I knew I had exchanged more of myself with her than any person before.

****

At work the next day Tom kept looking at me and finally said with a smirk "Somebody got laid."

I just looked over at him and smiled.

Then something suddenly occurred to me for the first time. I didn't know how I knew. We had never talked about it but I knew it for certain.

"You're gay, aren't you, Tom?"

Now he was smiling.

"You just figured that out. I began to think you never would. You are so caught up in yourself and chasing pussy, it never occurred to you, did it? Why now? What changed?"

"I'm not sure. All of the sudden, I knew."

"Well, if this is the effect our new med-tech is going to have on you, I'm all for it." he said and gave a gentle laugh.

****

My next planet-shift was approaching and I was thinking about Connie. I had not had anymore encounters with Andi and, for all the mind-blowing nature of sex with her, I still was looking forward to being with Connie. It even crossed my mind that the night Connie and I had bumped into Andi in the restaurant, I had said something about a threeway to Connie.

I was in the station bar when I felt Andi was nearby, somewhere. I looked around and didn't see her. I tilted my head back to take the last swig of my beer and suddenly there she was, sitting across from me. After swallowing, I smiled at her.

"I'm going planet-side too, Rick. I would love to spend more time with Connie. We should get together there."

I put my discomfort with her mind reading aside (it was getting less, anyway) and said "Funny you should mention it." knowing it was no coincidence at all.

I heard her voice in my head'I can't wait to eat her pussy.' with her smiling all the time.

I silently thought'Sounds like a date.'

She smiled and left me with my empty beer.

****

It was the next day and I was on my way planet-side. I had messaged Connie letting her know when I would be arriving and she sent back that I should meet her at her room. When I arrived there she threw the door open before I even rang the bell. She was completely naked. With a huge smile on her face she grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I dropped my ditty, slammed the door shut and grabbed her in my arms, squeezing and kissing her.

After we had traded spit for a while she pulled back and said "I have a surprise for you."

"And I have one for you, too." I replied.

"Mine first. Get your clothes off." she ordered.

I stripped out of my jumpsuit and grabbed her again, feeling her naked skin against mine, her tits mashed against my chest and my hard cock poking her in the belly.

"Wait." she cried and pulled away, turning to her side, looking toward the couch off to the left.

Sitting there was a naked Andi, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"Hi, Rick. I told you I wanted to spend more time with Connie."

I was a trying to wrap my head around how they had gotten together but didn't have much time to work on the problem because Connie pulled my arm again and basically threw me on the couch next to Andi, jumping on the cushion next to me. Then they both dove in on me and the fun began. Andi took my mouth and Connie took my cock deep in her throat. Andi's tongue was tickling my throat again and I was getting high from her saliva. Connie started with her mouth on my cock while kneeling on the cushion but quickly switched to kneeling on the floor between my legs. She was moaning around my erection sending vibrations to the root. My balls were pulling up like I was going to come but I was able to hold off. This was way too good to come so soon.

Andi sensed my struggle and said "Time to switch! You know how sensitive my nipples are? Well his are too. You take the right one, I'll take the left."

Andi looked at me with an evil grin then latched on to my nipple while Connie got back on the couch and did the same on the other side. Women had sucked my nipples in the past but, while pleasurable, it hadn't been a sexual highlight before. This was like nothing I had experienced. I knew Andi's nipples were very sensitive from our first tryst. She hadn't played with mine before so I was unprepared for the jolt of electricity that shot straight from my nipples to my brain and crotch. Not only was my cock pulsing again but my anus was clenching and lights were going off behind my closed eyes. My nipples were a new erogenous zone.

Their sucking progressed to biting as if on some signal, not hard at first, but it amped up my response.

"Harder!" I said.

They both bit harder and Andi pulled my nipple with her teeth stretching it. Connie copied her. My head was spinning from the intense pleasure. I reached down to stroke my hardon but Andi pulled my hand away.

"That's for us."

She started running her hand along the inside of my thigh from my knee to my balls. Connie copied her. They began to take turns rubbing my scrotum then on down to my perineum and over my asshole. Minutes passed and I just let them do what they wanted.

They were looking at each other across my chest and at some unseen signal, they both stopped what they were doing and got on the floor pulling me down with them. I let them guide me with their hands and soon they had me on my back on the floor.

Connie chimed in and said "I want to see you fuck him."

What? She knew about that? I couldn't think about it long. Andi got between my legs and pulled them up. I automatically grabbed my knees as before and she got down on her stomach so she could lick my ass with that incredible tongue.

"Isn't her tongue amazing? I've never seen or felt one like it. She was so deep in me I couldn't stop coming."

Taking her cue from Connie, Andi placed her tongue at my hole and began to drive it in. She knew I could take it so she didn't hold back. Soon it was filling me and I was moaning profusely. Connie leaned over and kissed me deeply while Andi reamed me with her long licker. Connie broke our kiss and watched what Andi was doing to me as her hand dropped between her legs to rub her pussy.

Andi pulled out and scooted up so she could place her prick at my hole and pressed in. Like before, it was long but thin to begin with. As she sank to the hilt I let out a long groan. Andi was supporting her torso with her arms on my chest. I was looking up at her small breasts and bottom of her chin because her head was thrown back as she began her rhythm.

Connie swung her legs over my head and placed her cunt on my lips. She was facing towards Andi and grabbed her, pulling her in for a long kiss. I tried my best to lick the very wet pussy in front of me but I couldn't concentrate. Andi kept up a fast pace and soon I could not hold out any longer.

kdubya13
kdubya13
26 Followers
12