Where Flirting Leads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you fucking hot-assed bitch. You are so incredible. So fucking sexy. I'm going to need more of this! And so are you!"

By now my shorts and underwear were on the floor and I was stroking madly, almost on the verge of cumming myself.

He stayed inside her as they kissed and whispered to each other. He was caressing her ass, telling her she's a walking wet dream and he's going to need more. I heard her tell him he can have more whenever he wants it. They kept kissing as his dick softened and he pulled out.

"Oh no," she said. "I hate that."

He went into the bathroom to clean himself, and I went to my wife who looked so incredibly satiated.

As I moved between her legs, she said "Thank you, Baby. That was really good. You are an amazing husband."

I pushed her legs apart and moved my mouth to her pussy.

"Oh, Baby, I knew you would want to do that." She spread her legs farther apart as I pushed apart her nether lips, inhaled her scent and started licking, tasting her, eating his cum out of her. "That's it Baby," she said. "Clean me. Clean his cum out of me."

I had fantasized about doing this very thing so often for so long. And I got so excited that I came as I licked another man's cum out of my wife. I came without even touching myself.

I spent several minutes cleaning her, nibbling her clit and then moved up to her and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her so we could share their fluids.

"Mmmmm," she said. "You are such a sexy man. I love you so fucking much. You have no idea."

"Don't forget about me," Dan said.

"No way am I forgetting about you, you sex God! Just give me a moment with my husband. It's his turn now."

"No Baby, I already came. I came when I was eating you out."

"Oh fuck, this really does turn you on! I love that. That is so hot!

She paused and we kissed some more. Then she said "Honey, I thought after you and I had sex, I would ask for some private time with Dan. Since you already came, would you mind giving us some privacy? I'll come back to our room a little later."

"Oh, of course, if that's what you want. I love you!"

"And Darling," she said, "I love you more than you could ever know."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back in our room, I raided the small fridge of all the alcohol and started drinking and masturbating. This episode was so humiliating, and yet so erotic, it had me hard as a rock.

I don't know if I passed out or fell asleep. But it was early evening when I was awakened by a pounding at my door.

There she was, just in that hotel robe. Her hair a wild-ass mess. That one large Love bite on the right side of her neck. A look on her face that seemed a combination of excitement and guilt.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, and quadruple fucking yes. Jesus, I have never been so turned on. He is so sexy, Baby. He took me places I have never been! It was amazing!"

Then she looked carefully at me, "What about you, Honey, are you okay? I hope you are not mad. We kind of talked about this. I hope I didn't misunderstand."

"No, no I am not mad. It hurt. It hurt like hell, actually. But it turned me on, and I need to have you now. I want to taste you. I need to reclaim you!"

"Oh Baby, let me shower first."

"No, no! You know I want you just like this!"

I pushed off her robe, pulled her to the bed and got down on top of her, pushing off my t-shirt and shorts as I kissed her, hungrily, lovingly. I kissed her neck, licked the love bite.

"Oh fuck, he really marked you!"

"I know Baby. I didn't want him to, but I couldn't resist his passion."

I moved to her perfect breasts and found more marks. Jesus, I could even see teeth marks on one hickey.

"Careful," she said, "my breasts are sore. He ravaged me!"

I licked her nipples lovingly. I wanted her so badly I wanted her to be mine again.

I moved between her legs, and saw dried cum matted on that landing strip she had so carefully trimmed.

She tried to clamp her legs together, saying "Baby, don't. I'm really dirty down there now. I have to clean up. He came in me — several times."

"Come on, Sheila, you know I want that. I lust for that."

She stopped resisting and pulled my head into her pussy. "Oh Baby, that feels so good. You like tasting him, don't you?"

I responded with more insistent licking, sucking and eating. He left a lot of juice inside her.

Finally, I moved up to her, leaned down and kissed her, once again sharing their fluids with her as I kissed her with an open mouth. And I lined up my achingly hard cock with her delicious pussy, and pushed in, finding hardly any resistance. I fucked her hard, almost violently and came very quickly like a madman.

She didn't get hers, but she said "That's okay Honey. It was still good for me and I had several orgasms with Dan."

Another fucking dagger to my heart!

"He wants me again, Baby."

"What?!

"He wants me to be his date to the Massage Industry Conference's pre-opening cocktail party and dinner tomorrow night. And he said he wants me to spend the night with him!"

"Jesus Christ! What did you tell him?"

"Well, I told him I would love that. I would like to be his date and spend the night with him. But I told him I would have to talk to you first. I will only do it if you are okay with it."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. You are making me crazy. What about me? What about us?"

"Sweetheart, it's only a three-day conference. Once he leaves on Thursday, we will be back to normal. All of this will be over. But this makes you excited too. You saw his huge dick. It's pretty impressive and hard to resist. Maybe you would like to have a threesome with us."

"Jesus, okay. But promise me this is just a fling, just sex, and you are still mine!"

"Baby, of course! I love you. That hasn't changed. That won't change! But he is so sexy. He and I have a connection that I cannot deny, and I want to explore that connection. I want to enjoy this incredible, new sexual experience!"

"Okay, you are really scaring me!" Just promise me, I won't lose you!"

"Of course, you won't lose me. I already told you, I love only you! Don't get crazy!" Now I want to take a shower. You should get cleaned up too. I want to go out for dinner and then stop by that dance club again."

"Wait, is he going to be at the dance club too?"

"Well, yeah, Baby. I didn't think you would mind that. He and I danced together last night, and you didn't seem to mind. He said he would like to meet us there. I said 'sure' I didn't see a problem with that."

When I came out of the shower to find her dressing, I noticed she was wearing a very sexy lace thong, no bra, and the cocktail dress she squeezed over her shoulders was tight, short and so low cut you could almost see her nipples. It was so revealing you could see one of his love bites on her right breast as well as the one on her neck, of course. She tried to cover them with makeup. But you could still see them.

"You're dressing for him, aren't you?" I said.

"No Darling, I'm dressing for all three of us!"

She looked even more amazing than usual. And that is saying a lot. Plus, I have to say, those visible hickeys gave her an even more wanton, raw sex appeal.

Dinner was interesting, The waiter seemed to give us a lot of special attention. He couldn't take his eyes off of Sheila and her cleavage. And looking around, I noticed a number of other guys, and some women eyeballing her.

I told her to tell me about the sex they had after I left. In whispered tones, she said she couldn't believe his big dick. She says she sucked him again, put her mouth around as much as she could, but he was impatient.

She says he got into bed wanting to make out with her then, moved down her body then spread her legs as he planted his face on her pussy and gave her oral sex, focusing on her clit and fingering her "G" spot until she had an orgasm. When she came down from that, he pushed his dick back inside her and fucked her slowly, sensuously. He also gave her another hickey on her left breast and finally exploded with a scream.

The more she talked, the louder she got. I looked around and I noticed a couple near us trying to eavesdrop. I told her to talk more quietly.

She said his dick almost hurt that first time he entered her when I was still there. She said it's not just long, it's also thicker than any cock she has ever had inside her.

"Okay," I said. "You don't have to keep telling me his dick is so much bigger than mine."

"No. I'm sorry," she said. "Your dick is amazing. I love your dick more than anything. And your dick is not small. It's wonderful, a perfect size. It's just that I have never had a dick inside me that filled me up so much. Baby, he said he wanted to claim me; to own me!"

"What did you say to him?"

"I was so delirious," I only said, "Just don't stop fucking me! I need this so badly! That's when he planted the mark on my left breast!"

"Oh my God you gave yourself to him!"

"No, Sweetheart, I would never do that! I just loved having that big dick inside me. It felt so amazing! He felt so amazing"

The rest of dinner was pretty quiet, both of us preoccupied with thoughts and emotions and in my case deep concern about consequences.

We got to the club around 9 pm, and Dan was already there, holding a table for us.

"Sheila, you look fucking incredible — good enough to eat!" He said as he pulled her in for a deep kiss that revealed way more than casual friendship. "I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off you tonight," he added.

"Promises, promises!" my wife said.

He had once again arranged the seating so he was next to my wife. The two of them seated very close to each other. And I was on the other side of the table.

After ordering drinks and telling him about the place where we had dinner, he asked her to dance. She looked at him and then and me and said "Dan, I think my husband gets the first dance."

It was a slow dance, and I pulled my wife so close she could feel my hard on. "Jesus, she said you are so turned on by all of this. It seems crazy! But that is so hot!"

We danced to one more song, and then he cut in.

"Come on you sexy girl, I want to see you swing that thing," he said.

Tonight was different than last night. He had his hands all over her, sometimes smacking her sexy ass during a fast song, or very openly caressing her butt during slow songs. And she did not object. During slow dances, they held each other closely. I could see them speaking to each other. A couple of times they kissed apparently without concern that I could see them. At one point I saw her reach down between them to feel for his big dick. That time, they looked at each with wide smiles and he pulled her in for a deep, long kiss.

It felt like they were on a date, and I was a third wheel.

I think she tried to include me. She took me out on the dance floor a couple of times. But I noticed her glancing at him. They were clearly hot for each other, and it seemed like I was in the way.

Finally, around 11, I just got up and left. I went to the bar at the hotel.

She called my cell, sounding frantic, "Where are you, why did you leave," she said.

"Baby," I said to her, "I felt like I didn't belong. The two of you are so hot for each other, I felt out of place. Just have fun tonight. Get this out of your system. Come back to me when you can really be with me again. I love you."

"I love you too, Sweetheart," she said. I'll see you later.

I went to bed half-toasted again. Once again, this scene had my dick hard and I had whack off again.

I woke up around 3 am to find her side of the bed empty.

Finally, just after 7 am she was pounding her heels on the door.

She was a complete mess. Her makeup smeared. Her lipstick gone. Her hair a tangled mess and she looked high.

"Are you okay, Honey," I asked.

"I'm good. I feel great, actually. But I have been a very bad girl!"

"I know. It's okay. I love you."

Once again, the sight of her, clearly fucked hard and ravaged was turning me on!

I pulled her inside the room, unzipped her dress and helped pull it off. That sexy thong was gone. She had cum dripping from her well-used pussy.

I knelt in front of her, put one of her feet up on a chair to help spread her pussy lips, then I inhaled her scent and went to work cleaning out her pussy. She held my head, pulled me into her. Something about this was incredibly erotic to me. I felt compelled to clean her, to lick him out of her. In a way I felt I was submitting to both of them.

"I feel like I'm addicted to him Baby. I can't seem to get enough. He told me my pussy belongs to him now. I told him he has to share with you. I told him how you cleaned his cum out of me again yesterday evening. He said you are a born cuckold, and that you may want to suck his dick. Is that true, Baby, do you want to suck him with me?"

My cock jerked when she said that. But I didn't answer. I just kept licking, tasting cleaning and submitting.

She took a long nap and didn't wake up until a little after 4pm. Suddenly, she was in a frenzy worried about getting ready for her date.

She called his cell, "Hey Honey," she said, "how formal is this reception and dinner? I'm trying to figure out what to wear."

I couldn't hear what he said. But she responded, "Oh, you are so sweet!"

A couple hours later, she was bathed, dressed, primping in the bathroom, and he was knocking at our door.

I let him in and called to her.

She again looked stunning in a red, low-cut dress cinched in at the waist.

"Oh my God," he said. "Come here, let me have some of that!"

She went to him and they kissed deeply. One of his hands caressing her back, then moving to her ass and fondling her.

"Let's go, Darling," he said.

She turned to me, kissed me on the lips and said, "Don't worry honey. This is just an erotic adventure. Let's all enjoy it. I'll see you in the morning."

With that she turned back to him. He took her hand in his and led her out the door.

I stood there with a hard on, aroused, but scared. My wife was going on a date with another man, with plans to spend the night making love with him.

My emotions are careening all over the place. How will this all end?

12