Where is Prince Charming Ch. 02

Story Info
Holly attempts to run away.
4.8k words
4.33
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Princess Holly hardly noticed when Clara dropped off her dinner. She was stuck under the covers crying. She was so sad. She really did expect someone to rescue her.

After the door shut she climbed out of bed. She was completely naked. Her beautiful blond hair trailed down her back and her boobs bounced nicely as she walked over to the plate of food.

The elves were great cooks, and she knew she needed to eat something. She was not very hungry but she forced her self to eat some of it. Her naked bottom sitting on the cold wood chair felt good as she filled her belly with the delicious food.

She sat there eating and day dreaming about her escape. Maybe she did not need rescued, maybe she needed to just leave. She had not seen Gordon in weeks and she knew that he paid little attention to her.

She decided that she would leave after dark. No one would notice until Clara came to brush her hair the next morning. She was excited by the possibility.

She walked over to her closet admiring her bare pussy in the mirror. It did look better now that it was bald.

She decided that she could not were her favorite dress, she would have to be able to move fast. She pulled out her workout clothes. First she slid on a pair of thin see threw panties. Her pussy lips easily shown through.

Next she pulled out a tight pair of her favorite booty shorts. They were black with pink stripes. The shorts hardly covered her thick ass.

She pulled her black sports bra over her head. Tucked her 36C's into them. Finished with a black sporty tee. She looked in the mirror, she was going to find Prince Charming.

She looked around and gathered all the candles she could find. The sun was just setting. She lit one and put the others in a small bag that she used for picnics.

It was the only thing she could find. She packed as much in as she could. A spare pair of panties, a thin jacket, and some toiletries. She zipped it up and smiled.

She looked around for shoes. She did not have many choices but found a pair of thick sandals. They where the ones she would use when Clara took her out in the woods.

She pulled her hair into a pony tail and then flipped it over her head. She wasn't sure why but she quickly put on some make up. She looked out the window it was completely dark, she decided it was time to go.

She walked to the door and opened it up and peered out. Looking both ways. Clara and her were the only residents on this side of the castle.

The Elves lived on a different wing and the dragon stayed in a huge cathedral. The hall was empty and she was sure Clara was in bed.

She closed the door quietly behind her and headed for the stairs. She needed to get to the lowest level. It was how Clara and her would get out of the castle to take walks.

She wasn't sure how many floors down she needed to go. She walked down trying to count doors. She had never payed attention she always just followed Clara.

She had gone down 6 or 7 floors when she lost count. She thought she had to get to the ground level but was now having doubts.

She decided that she would take the next door. She stopped. She was at the bottom of the stairwell. Now she had a choice left or right. She picked the left door.

She opened the door and looked in. It was a long dark hallway. She did not recognize it, but that did not stop her. The candle was getting low so she got out a new one and lit it. She started on her way.

She walked for what she felt like was a mile. The hallway was getting warmer and warmer. She could feel the sweat building on her back. It did not feel like she was headed outside.

She turned the corner and gasped. She had chosen wrong. In front of her was the giant furnace. She had only been in this room one time. She had been playing hide and seek and she had run off as a kid.

Clara had found her crying down here because the nasty nomes had told her to go away meanly.

She looked around and picked out a door far across from where she was. She scampered across and tried the door. It opened but was difficult.

She stepped in before looking. The room was lit up with candles. In front of her she saw two gnomes.

They were about 3 feet tall with short well kept brown hair and beards. They were stocky but not fat, and it just so happen that they were completely naked.

She squealed. One of them was on the floor with his mouth around the others cock. They turned and looked at her when they heard the unfamiliar noise.

The one getting his dick sucked immediately turned toward her, his member sliding out of the others mouth. It was huge.

She had never seen one before so she was not sure about it, but it seemed massive. His body was only 3 feet tall but his cock must have been 10 inches if not more.

Her pussy moistened a little. She was already hot because of the furnace. She watched as the other scampered up on his feet.

His dick was not nearly as big, but it had small drops of moisture on the tip. She wondered what that was about. Both cocks were very erect.

"What are you doing here?" The one that whose cock had been in the others mouth asked in a deep growl.

"Uh, I was just exploring." The princess answered meekly.

The other one chimed in. "Looks like you maybe trying to run away."

"No, definitely not," she responded.

Both gnomes looked at each other, and then back at her. What were they thinking. She needed to act quickly. She decided to change the subject.

"What were you too doin," she asked accusingly?

They both blushed, and then reached to cover up there cocks. They began to say something but they kept interrupting each other.

"Could you show me? I have never seen anything like it," she asked.

"Show you what," they demanded?

"Well, I want to try. It looked like you two were enjoying yourselves."

"We weren't doing anything," the one with a small cock said.

"We all know that is not true." She said. "Let's try again. I am Princess Holly what are your names."

Once again they both blushed and stammered and interrupted each other. It took them a minute but they got themselves under control and answered her. The one getting his cock sucked was called Edward the other was Elliot.

"Nice to meet you," she said after they told her their names.

"Nice to meet you Princess, now what were you really doing down here." Edward asked.

She had to stick with her story. "Just exploring the castle."

Elliot replied. "I don't think you were. You have a bag, and it's late. You were trying to escape."

"I was not," she argued.

"Well I think you were," Elliott said. "And we are going to tell the dragon."

The princess had to think fast. She wasn't sure what to do at this point. She just needed to save her skin. It was beginning to look like she was not going to escape today.

"If you do, I'm gonna tell everyone in the castle what you two were doing." She decided black mail was her only answer.

Edward looked at Elliot. Then back at the Princess. "Maybe we can work out a deal."

Perfect the Princess thought. Live to fight another day. Any way she was intrigued by what these two were doing.

"Fine, but I get to decide on the deal," she said.

The two gnomes looked nervous. They shook their heads in agreement and asked her what she wanted.

I want you to teach me what you were doing," she told them.

They both chuckled a little and smiled. "Yeah right," they said in unison.

"No, I am serious," she insisted.

"Fine," Elliot broke first. "Come over here."

His dick was not hard any more, but it looked like Edward's was even harder then before.

The princess walked over to the both of them. She looked at the rock hard cock and felt her pussy moisten. She then looked at Elliot, he seemed the nicer of the two.

"Well where do we start," she asked?

They both grumbled a bit then Elliot answered. "Let's start with what is called a hand job."

"First you spit into your hand,"he began to explain.

"Yuck, spit into my hand," she protested.

"Do you want me to explain this or not."

"Fine," Holly humphed!

"After your hand is good and lubed, you gently grab his shaft. A gentle squeeze, and then run your hand up and down like this."

Princess Holly watched as the gnome stroked his companion. He did it so gently with what looked like great care. She noticed that Elliot was getting erect again.

"Can I try," she murmured?

Edward laughed. "Of course Princess what ever you want."

She looked at her hand. With a grimace she spit. Then tentatively reached out. Lightly holding the cock, it felt amazing.

It was hard but soft at the same time. It felt so warm and nice in her hand. It was so thick that she could not wrap her fingers around it.

Elliot guided her, gently showing her how to move her hand up and down the shaft.

"Once in a while you have to squeeze the balls," he told her.

She let go of Edwards shaft and gave his balls a tug. He groaned a little and closed his eyes.

The princess went back to stroking his cock. Holly was really enjoying her self. She smiled and watched the cock grow even more. It was really turning her on. To think, she was holding this gnome's cock in her hand. How dirty.

"What about that thing you were doing when I walked in," she asked as she stroked?

"Oh, you want me to show you how to give a blow job," he asked?

"Is that what you two were doing is called?"

"Yes, I'll show you. First let go of Edward's dick," he told her.

She let go, and made a pouty face.

"That was so much fun," she almost sang.

"Ok, the first thing you do is get on your knees in front of him."

"I can't kneel on the dirty floor," she protested.

The little gnome looked around. He quickly moved over to the corner of the room where he found two old books.

"These should help," he said.

He placed them on the floor in front of the other gnome. He got down on his knees and helped the princess onto the books.

"First just give it a kiss," he said and then showed her.

He leaned back and watched as the princess kissed Edward's cock. The princess noticed how hard Edmond was.

"Next take the bottom half in your hand and wrap your lips around the head."

He demonstrated for her with great skill, continuing past what he had told her and began to rub it with has hand as he took the cock deeper and deeper.

Holly noticed how hard Elliot was. He was not as big as Edward but he seemed to be really enjoying this. His cock twitched every time he went down on the cock.

Elliot's head snapped back and he looked at her. "I need to warn you. He could blow his load so you need to be careful."

"What do you mean?"

"Like he is really enjoying it he might cum. It could get all over you."

The princess said she understood. She stood up and peeled her top off revealing her massive tits. She shook them and then smiled.

"Wow, those are amazing," Edward said.

She thanked him as she got back on her knees. She looked over at the other gnome. He smiled at her and told her to go for it.

She wrapped her left hand around the stiff cock, as she leaned in to kiss it. She planted her pouty lips right on the tip.

Her tongue slipped out and she tasted her first cock. She could taste the other gnomes saliva, but underneath that was a delicious earthy taste. Something like hard work and manliness.

She opened her mouth and let the shaft slide in. Her mouth watered as she closed her lips. She followed her instructions to a tee.

Stroking the cock with her hand as she tried to swallow more and more of it. Spit slipped out of her mouth as she gagged on his cock. She looked over at Elliot. He was lying on the floor stroking his cock watching her.

She was not sure why but this turned her on even more. She felt her tiny panties moisten, and her stomach flutter.

Holly wanted to see what 'blow your load' meant. She went as far onto the shaft as she could. Taking it deep into her throat while making loud gagging noises.

Spit was flying everywhere. Edward was now rocking his hips in unison with her sucking. She felt a hand on her head, and then a push. She was deep on the cock, and felt like it was going to make her throw up.

Just when she thought she could not take it anymore, he let go. Her head rocketed off his cock and she took a deep breath. She did not know why he had done it but she kinda of enjoyed it.

She wiped her mouth and then wrapped her thick lips around it again.

"I am going to cum, if you keep this up princess," the hung gnome said.

She went back to work. All of this was new and she wanted to see what he meant. Her mouth descended, his cock touched the back of her throat. She gagged but it was getting better.

She bobbed her head up and down. Her titties swigging freely felt great and she was really enjoying it.

All of a sudden she felt his cock swell in her mouth. He pushed her head deep, almost to his balls as he groaned with pleasure.

Holly was not certain how it happened but all of a sudden her throat and mouth were filled with a warm liquid. She tried to swallow but choked. Her head flew off his cock as she tried to catch her breath.

Streams of hot seaman showered her face and tits. This little gnome was full of juice. He covered her, the white sticky cum dripped off her chin on to her tits.

Elliot giggled. "He got you good princess!"

Her tongue extended out of her mouth. She found that she enjoyed the taste of his seed. Her fingers scooped some off her breasts and she placed them right in her mouth. She swallowed and then smiled. This was so much fun. She wondered what else she could do.

"I noticed your member is soft now," she said to Elliot.

He stammered. "I don't find princesses that attractive, I am more into Edward."

"What do you mean, I don't understand?"

"Well it's not very excepted to say the least. Luckily I have been sentenced here and Edward does not care as long as he gets to cum. A hole is a hole, is what he always says."

"A hole is a hole" she questioned?

"Let me put it this way. Edward does not care if he sticks his cock into a mouth, a pussy, or an ass. He just wants it tight."

"Oh, could you show me?"

"Show you," he questioned? "You mean you want to watch him fuck my ass."

She smiled and nodded. Elliot looked at Edward. He did want to cum and it could be hot having someone watch. Why the hell not he decided

"Ok, but you need to get him hard again. I don't have the energy." He finally answered.

She looked up at Edward. "Can I?"

"Yes princess, you can do what ever you want."

She was still on her knees. She reached out and grasped his cock. It felt soft and flaccid. She squeezed it gently, hoping that this would make the little gnome hard again.

It did not work. She was going to have to put more effort in. She spit on her hand and gently tugged. She used her other hand to fondle his balls.

She looked over at Elliot. He had something in his hand and was applying it to his back side.

Curious she asked "what's that?"

"Lube" was all he said.

She had been stroking for a few minutes. Edward was still not hard but seemed to be enjoying him self. She decided to try and speed things up.

She took him in her small mouth again. Sucking his shaft and gently squeezing his balls. This had the desired effect.

She felt his rigid cock on the back of her throat. She really enjoyed sucking it. She decided that she should do it more often.

"He looks ready."

She pulled her mouth off and wiped her chin. He definitely was ready, his hard member glistened with her spit.

"Now come over here and sit. I will show you how this works."

She stood up and walked to a small chair. Elliot had lit a lantern and was lying down on a mini mattress.

Edward walked over. He did not seem to say much. As he got close to Elliot the small gnome arched his back and reached around.

He pulled his cheeks apart. Holly gasped at how cute his tiny asshole looked. She could see his hand shake with anticipation. His cock was also hard again.

"Oh, that looks beautiful" she muttered.

"It does" Edward said.

He grasped his rock hard cock and guided it to his friends hole. The princess stood up and walked closer. She wanted a good look. She leaned over just in time.

Edward's massive cock pressed against Elliot's tight butt hole. They both moaned a little. Edward's hips eased forward pushing the tip of his cock into his small friend.

The princess gasped. This was so hot. She felt her slit moisten and immediately slid a hand down to it. Her clit was swollen and very sensitive.

Elliot rocked back a little his ass eating more and more of the dominant gnomes big cock. The princess heard him groan and she thought she heard him ask for it to go deeper.

Edward grasped both sides of the other gnomes ass. Pulling it onto his dick. He was almost all the way.

This turned the princess on so much. She felt her body quake and her pussy gush as she came. It felt amazing but she could not stop watching the two boy gnomes fuck.

It was amazing how much cock that a little butt could take. Edward was fully inside of Elliot. Both groaned and Edward smacked his cheeks once.

Elliot screamed in pleasure. His body shook and Holly watched as cum dropped out of his much smaller but hard cock. She reached under and gave it a tug.

The little gnome squirmed on the huge cock as the princess milked all of his seed out of his body. With one last tug he collapsed onto the mattress.

"He is still hard" The princess said noticing how hot it looked.

"I want him to do that to me."

Both gnomes looked at her. "What"

"He is still hard. And you looked like you had so much fun. Why can't I try," she pleaded?

"We can't fuck you princess. If we take your virginity the dragon would kill us." Elliot said matter of factly.

"My ass is not my virginity" she countered. "If you do this I will keep our secret and I will go back upstairs."

"It's true" Edward said looking at the pretty princess.

"I'm not sure, it is very dangerous," Elliot tried to reason.

The princess stepped back. She reached down and slid her shorts and panties to the floor in one quick motion. The fresh air on her hot pussy felt wonderful.

"Please guys, pretty please."

She spun around and leaned over. Trying to press her ass against the gnome's giant cock. She was a little tall so it did not work, but it did have the intended result.

Edward pulled the princess down on the mattress. She landed next to Elliot and giggled.

"Your sure" he asked?

"Of course. It looked like so much fun, and it's not like your taking my virginity, I am waiting for Prince Charming."

"Uhhh, sure if you say so Princess" he replied.

Elliot squeezed out from next to Holly and stood up.

"Let's get you ready for your first time."

"I am ready," she complained.

"No, no your not. Now listen to me" Elliot insisted. " I want you to lie on the bed and reach back and spread your butt cheeks. I need to lube you up."

"Lube me up, what for," she asked?

"Otherwise it will hurt. He could tare your ass, it will not be pleasant."

"Well, your the expert!" Holly announced joyfully.

She put her head down and reached back and spread her cheeks like she had seen the little gnome do.

She herd a little squirt then felt something slimy on her bottom. It kinda felt good.

The gnome massaged her butt and then tickled her rim with his finger. She giggled and felt her self push her butt onto his fingers.

"Just be patient princess, it's gonna start soon. I need to put some of this in your ass."

She felt his small finger explore the rim of her butthole. Then all of as sudden it was in her. It hurt a little but was pretty small. She felt him wiggle his finger around.

The first knuckle passed quickly inside of her and then the next. It was beginning to feel nice. The burning sensation had eased.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12