Where is Prince Charming Ch. 04

Story Info
Anther chance.
4.7k words
3.8
718
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara woke with a start, the bell in her room was blasting. The dragon must really need her. She jumped out of bed.

She quickly slipped into an old dress she had and through on some shoes. It was the third day in a row that she had not worn panties. The elves loved it. She was constantly sneaking away so they could fuck her.

Often, they were busy, but at least one was always free to fill her pussy. She had never had sex two days in a row, let alone two times in a day. She hoped the dragons request was quick and she could drop by the kitchen.

She slipped on her sandals and opened the door. She walked down the stairs threw a hallway and into the alter room where the dragon stayed most days. He sat there; one eye open watching her as she walked into the room.

"Clara, I have another Prince for Holly. Please go wake her and get her down here." He told her.

Clara's mind immediately went to her freedom. She had been fantasizing about being free. She had not figured out how yet, not knowing if a new prince would make her stay. She was feeling very confused but excited.

She said he would and ran up the stairs to the princess bedroom. She knocked hard and then pushed open the door.

The princess was still asleep. Her naked body spread eagle over the bed. Her soft hands on her tight thighs. The princess must have fallen asleep masturbating. Clara had an idea.

She crawled on the bed and placed her face next to the sweet 18-year old's pussy. She told herself she just wanted to smell it. She inhaled, the sent was overwhelming.

The servant girl's tongue slipped out between her lips and brushed the princess's bald pussy lips. Clara shuddered as she tasted the sweet nectar of dried pussy juice.

The princess had definitively fallen asleep after masturbating. Clara's tongue reached for the folds of the sweet love box, delicately lapping at each one.

The princess moaned softly; Clara was now so enthralled with pussy that she could not resist. It seems to have cast a spell over her. She felt her own love box moisten.

Her tongue wormed its way deeper pushing through the outer folds to find the sweet moist center. Her mouth opened and she smothered the tight little cunny with her mouth.

The princess moaned a little louder and wiggled a little. At this point Clara had lost all control. All she could do was please the magnificent cunt that she had raised.

Clara felt hands on the back of her head. They pushed her head down into the sweet abyss. She lapped feverishly as the princess pushed her deeper into herself.

She took a breath and dove in fucking the princess with her tongue while quickly flipping her clit with it. Clara was a master somehow, and soon the princess was crying out in ecstasy.

Her supple thighs shook as her hips rocked into the servant's face with enough force that it almost hurt. Clara tasted Holly's juice as it flowed into her waiting mouth.

The princess cried out one last time then collapsed down breathing heavily. Clara pulled her face from between her thighs and smiled.

"The dragon wants to see you," she said as pussy juice dripped down her chin.

The princess looked down between her legs and smiled.

"What a way to wake up, I want you to do this more often. Even after I am married," she said.

"Oh, princess you won't need me anymore," Clara answered.

"I might not need you, but I will still want you," Holly replied.

Clara's emotions where all over the place. She was happy the princess wanted her, but also was hoping that she would set her free.

The princess swung her leg over Clara and stood up. She went to the bathroom her naked body catching the morning lite perfectly.

"What should I wear," she mused.

Clara picked up the brush and began to brush Holly's hair as she looked at her closet.

"Ok, I am going to wear the black dress today." She said to herself.

Clara finished with her hair and watched as the hot teen dressed herself. First with a black and white checked thong, then she pulled the dress out of the closet.

She struggled to get the dress over her ample bottom, but once it slipped over it was heavenly. She tucked her massive boobs into the top. The dress looked so hot, she spun around for Clara.

"You like it," she asked the servant?

"It looks amazing," she answered.

Holly pulled out a pair of pink calf length boots that had a 3-inch heel. Slipping them on she looked over at Clara.

"Would you mind putting a pink bow in my hair? I want it to match my boots," she asked.

"I would love to. You look amazing. The prince is sure to do whatever he can to win your hand," she told the girl.

Adding a little makeup and making sure the dress fit perfectly, Holly was ready to head down to meet the dragon.

Holly looked at Clara and whispered, "keep your fingers crossed."

They walked down to meet the dragon. On their way down Clara could only think about the chance to be free. Was this her last day in the castle?

The room was set up the same way as the day before. Holly sat at the table and picked at her food. She made some small talk with the dragon. It was rather awkward she thought.

After she had finished, and Clara had cleared the table she began to get a little nervous. What if this was the one?

"It's time to meet the prince," Gordon rumbled. "His name is Alexander and he is from a kingdom north of your fathers."

She watched as a side door opened to the alter room, she had moved to the throne to be the center of attention.

A dark man entered the room followed by three people completely covered in what the princess thought was a robe. She had never seen such a thing. The only opening was a small slit for the eyes. To allow whomever was under it to see.

The man had rich brown skin and was built magnificently. He did not wear armor, instead his chest was bear. He had a shiny belt on the mat held up a skirt like thing.

It was pleated and checkered. The princess had some naughty thoughts about what was under that man skirt. He had bands of metal wrapped around his arms and legs. On his feet he wore simple sandals.

"Good Morning Alexander," Gordon spoke.

"Good morning to you Dragon," he responded.

This was already going better then yesterday Holly thought. She wondered what he had brought to win her freedom. He didn't even have a sword.

"This is Princess Holly, you can see she is as beautiful as all the bards have sung," the dragon continued.

"She is very beautiful," Alexander replied smiling.

"What have you brought me in exchange for her. I was intrigued by your letter," the dragon asked?

"I have brought you the three singing sisters of Orra. They are said to have the most beautiful voices in the world. It is said that their harmonies can make a man soon," he explained gesturing towards the three people in robes.

"We'll get on with it then. I don't have all day. If I am impressed, I think this would be a fair trade," Gordon rumbled.

Holly could barely contain her excitement. This could be the day. She might be free by sundown. She really likes the look of Alexander and his voice was so deep.

"Ladies it is time to sing," the prince said to the three robed women.

Holly watched as the three stepped forwards. She was not sure about where their arms came from but all of a sudden, the garments hit the floor. Their bodies completely naked.

Holly gasped. The only thing they still had on was a head covering that covered their nose, eyes, and forehead.

As they walked naked towards the dragon, Holly watched with envy as their round asses bounced. They were all three identical.

Perfect ebony skin. Large breasts, though not as large as Holly's. Cute round Nipples that stuck out due to the cool breeze. Each had a Rounded cute booty and clean-shaven pussies.

Long smooth legs extended out as they walked. The princess was now a little sad that she would not be able to know these sisters, but if they bought her freedom, she would let them go.

All three stood between her and the dragon. She could not keep her eyes off their supple bottoms. Oh, how nice it would be to lick their assholes, she thought.

All at once they began to sing. Voices of angels filled the chamber. She had no idea what they were singing but it was beautiful. She closed her eyes for a second and just listened.

She was awoken by a loud roar and then a feeling of intense heat. Her eyes popped open and she struggled to figure out what she was looking at.

In front of her where the beautiful ebony sisters had been there was three piles of smoldering ashes. She turned to see the prince lying in the floor with the dragon's sharp tail poised over his chest.

"You think you can put me to sleep with a sleeping spell," Gordon roared. "For your attempt at trickery Prince Alexander, your kingdom will pay!"

The Princess was not sure exactly what had happened but knew that she was not leaving today. She began to feel sad and depressed. Her hopes where so high.

"Pixies," the dragon called.

Holly watched as the same pixies that had taken her previous suitor, came and took Prince Alexander away.

Clara burst out of the doorway running towards the princess. She has some strange white substance on her cheek, but the princess did not even see it because she was so distraught.

Clara wrapped her arms around Holly and held her. As the dragon called for the cleaning elves to take care of the piles of ashes.

"Take her away Clara," the dragon said. "We will have to try again soon. I don't understand why he did not just give me the girls."

Holly had to bite back a retort. Knowing that it did not matter now. She let Clara guild her back to her room.

Holly collapsed into her bed crying. Her servant sat next to her and softly rubbed her back.

"It's going to be ok Princess," she said. "The word will get out and they will stop trying to beat Gordon and just negotiate with him. I promise."

"What if they just give up, I would be stuck here forever," Princess Holly sobbed.

"That won't happen, think about it. You're not worth anything to the dragon as an old maid," Clara said.

"I get it, I just want to be out of here," Holly almost screamed.

"Me and you both," the servant muttered.

They sat like that a talked for a while. Mostly Holly talked and Clara listened. Holy spoke of her dream prince and Clara affirmed that he was out there and that she just needed to be patient.

After a while Clara left the Princess and headed to her own quarters. Her head was kind of numb from all the sad talk.

She went to her room and tried to lay down, but she was restless. After tossing and turning and then even trying to read. She decided to go for a walk. It was unlikely that in the Princess in her state would need her for a while and lunch was still a few hours away.

She smiled a little thinking about the kitchen elves. They were a fun bunch. She got. A little wet just thinking about going back down there.

She had sucked two of the off this morning. Their cocks where so perfect as the slipped down her throat. Too bad she had run out of time. She could have used a good fucking this morning.

She wondered around the castle with no destination in mind. At some point she found herself in a long hallway close to the entrance to the dungeon. A door was open, and a small bit of light protruded into the hallway.

That was interesting she thought. She had never even been in that room. As she approached the room, she heard laughter and groaning. She wondered what was going on.

She quietly approached the door and peaked in. What she saw made her already moist panties drip. She could not help herself as she pushed open the door a little more.

Inside was a group of pixies. All the completely naked. There perfect bodies glistened in the light. On a table in the middle of the room was Price Alexander stripped of all his floating and tied down.

Clara immediately noticed his massive black cock. It was huge and it was hard as a rock pointing straight to the ceiling.

"If he cums on more time," a pixie with pink hair was saying. "He will never cum again. That is the punishment for his crim."

"Can I fuck it out of him?" a blue haired pixie with huge tits asked.

It seemed like the pink haired one was the leader. Clara had never paid any attention to the pixies in the castle she always had thought that they were troublesome and best to avoid them.

This was a group of five. One with pink hair, one with blue, a purple haired one, and two with green. Their hair was the only way she could tell them apart.

Their bodies where perfect. Huge tits, absurdly skinny waists, and round bottoms. Their legs where not long, but where beautifully toned and so smooth. Tiny little wings protruding out of their backs looked luminous.

"Sorry Daphne," the pink one said. "I will take his seed and complete the magic."

"Fine," the blue haired Daphne responded huffing a little.

Suddenly, the pink hairs pixie rose into the air and landed on the table above the price. His cock was pointed directly at her pussy. Holly gasped a little as she watched the pixie lower herself onto the thick shaft.

"Enough," the prince cried. "I can't take anymore."

He tried squirming away from the sexy pixie but was held by magical ropes. His eyes where closed and he kept begging them to stop. Clara noticed that his mouth was saying know but his cock was surly enjoying itself.

As the pixie bounced up and down on the beautiful black cock the others shouted their encouragement. Laughing and giggling as they watched here leader fuck the life essence out of the prince.

Clara did not know what to do, she could not stop them. Her fingers where buried deep in her pussy and she as she watched as the pink pixie had her way with the prince.

The pixies wings would flutter a little each time she bounced. Clara could not take her eyes off her. The pixies breasts bounced magically.

Clara's pussy pulsed with an orgasm. She was so turned on by what she was watching. Her knees quivered as she pulled her fingers out. She immediately brought them to her mouth to taste her own juice.

The pixie's tongue was now out, and she was moaning with pleasure.

"Fill me with your seed your stupid prince," the pixie yelled. "It will be your last, make it worth it."

The pixie reached down and pulled hard on Prince Alexander's nipples. She slammed her ass hard onto his balls, taking him deep inside of her.

"Someone licks his balls," she ordered.

The one with the purple hair smiled and then moved into position. Clara's view was perfect. She watched as the purple haired pixie placed her head between the prince's legs.

The pixies legs were slightly spread, and Clara gasped at how perfect her ass was. Her pretty pussy spread slightly as the pixie fingered herself.

She heard the prince moan. She knew he would not last long now. If she was going to do something she better act now.

Just as she was about to push the door open the prince screamed. Quickly followed by the pink haired pixie.

"Cum in my pussy," the pixie moaned wiggling on his cock.

Clara stopped. It was too late and no use getting caught if she could not help. She stepped back into the dark hallway.

She was going to try and sneak away but the pixies opened the door and started to file out. She ducked into a dark corner and held her breath. Praying that they would not hear her.

Luckily, they end the other way and where laughing so hard they had no idea she was behind them.

Clara was still amazed at how pretty they were. She watched their asses as they left. She almost came again. She would have to figure out a way to try one of them on later. Her pussy dripping from just the thought.

As the pixies giggling faded out. She heard a muffled sobbing coming from the room. The only person left was the prince. He must be devastated she thought. She decided to go talk to him. She hadn't spoken to a human man in years. She was nervous.

She started into the room. He was still tied down and naked on a table. As she approached, he hears her steps.

"No, leave me alone. I have had enough." He moaned.

"Ummm, sorry I am not near to hurt you. I just heard you crying and decided to come in," Clara tried to explain.

His sadness quickly turned to anger. He yelled! "Who are you? Why have you come to me in my state of ruin?"

Clara decided to play the meek servant girl.

"I am a servant girl in the castle. My name is Clara. What happened to you," she asked playing a little dumb.

His demeanor quickly changed, and she saw his charm, "I am too embarrassed to say, do you think you would help me out of here?"

She saw right through him. He just wanted to use her. She knew that she could not help him, and quickly decided that she would not. Such an entitled jerk she thought.

"I would not dare. The dragon would kill me. I am to be freed soon he says, I can't risk it." She stammered.

"Oh, I could protect you. You could come with me. I'm sure my father needs more servants and my horse is just outside," he almost begged.

"I don't think so," Clara said, "it's too risky."

Clara was feeling bad for the prince, she wondered why he had taken such a risk. Was he that desperate for a wife?

"Prince Alexander can I ask you something," she began?

Without waiting for answer she continued. "Why did you try and kill the dragon?"

He looked at her. His eyes began to moisten. His face crinkled up and he turned away. Then he spoke.

"I wasn't going to kill him. I just wanted to put him to sleep, then the princess and I would steal away. I really thought that the sleeping spell would work. My sisters had been working on it for years. They started by putting puppies to sleep, then used it on me as a kid. They had even put an entire troop of elephants to sleep. That's why we thought it would work," He confessed.

"They were your sisters," she asked feeling awful for him?

"Yea, all three. All older than me the jewels of my father's eye. He will never forgive me, nor should he. I ought to rot in the godforsaken place," he said.

"What did the pixies do, "she asked trying to pry the answer out of him?

"They took my soul, they said I would never be able to make a child. I am the last child my father has, after my sisters have all died. I am forsaken," he cried.

Clara looked down at his cock. It was large even if it was soft. She decided to test it for herself. If it did not work then nothing was to be lost, and if it did, she sure would like to feel it inside her. Her pussy was still wet from watching.

She reached down and grasped his big soft cock.

"What are you doing," he demanded.

"Just checking or see if it works," she answered.

Her soft hands gently stroked his large black cock. It felt even if it was soft. She hoped he still was able to perform.

His cock slowly grew. Larger than any elf she had been with. Her mouth watered and her pussy dripped. She was so excited now. Was she really going to fuck the prince?

"See everything seems to be working fine. The pixies must have been fucking with you." She told him.

He looked and her and grimaced. The pixies had made him cum 5 times. He was surprised he got her hard at all.

"Let's just make sure it works," Clara continued losing all sense of risk.

Her mouth descended onto his cock. He wiggled a little trying to get her to stop, but she was lost.

His huge cock filled her mouth as she pushed down on it. She was trying to take as much as she could. She cupped both balls with her hands and gently squeezed.

It was amazing he was getting harder and harder. Her head bobbed up and down on the cock, each time she got a little further down the shaft. She wishes he would press her head down, but she dared not untie home.

He moaned a little causing her to moan. She was burning up inside her cunt was dripping juices and she really wanted him inside her. She decided to go for it. With one last lick of his haft and a kiss on the tip, she pulled her head up.

12