Where is Prince Charming Ch. 05

Story Info
Holly meets a friend in the garden.
4.5k words
4
797
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

Holly spent the afternoon pouting and lying in bed. Her hopes had been dashed two days in a row. She was devastated.

At this rate she would never leave this place. After a while she began to wonder where Clara was. It was unlike her to be gone so long. She decided to go look for her.

Holly climbed out of bed. She had thrown her dress on the floor. She bent over picked it up and placed it on her desk.

She reached into her closet and pulled out a little pink skirt she had not wore for a few years. It was a little tight but still fit. It definitely made her butt look amazing.

She skipped a bra and just pulled on a tank top. It covered her boobs nicely, but a little of their sides were exposed.

Pulling her hair into a ponytail and slipping on some sandals she headed out the door.

She turned down the hall and headed towards Clara's room. She had no idea why she wanted her. She was just sad and bored.

Rounding the corner she ran head into Clara. Both girls screamed a little. Neither expecting the other to be there.

"I'm so sorry," Clara was the first to speak.

"It's ok," the princess said. "I was just coming to find you."

"Oh, really why," she asked?

Holly noticed Clara looked a little flushed. Her cheeks were red and a little bit of sweat dripped down her forehead.

"What have you been doing," Holly asked a little accusingly?

Clara looked at her, "nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing," the princess retorted.

"Just some chores for the dragon," Clara lied.

"Um, well ok then," Holly said not really believing her. "I guess I am going for a walk in the garden do you want to come?"

"No,I'm all sweaty. I am going to take a bath, then I'll come find you." she told the princess.

Holly had an idea, "do you think we could have a picnic?"

"Sure, sure princess. I'll come find you in the garden. Then we can have a picnic," Clara just wanted to be done with this conversation.

"Ok, I'll see you later Clara," Holly said walking away.

I wonder what she was really up to, the princess thought. The idea of a garden walk and a picnic had just come to her, but she decided that it would be fun.

She had not been to the garden for a few weeks, and she loved to explore it. It was constantly changing. She adored all of the flowers and the plants. The dragon was always looking for something new to add to his collection.

She bounced down the stairs, and past the great hall she was in this morning. It was a short walk down the hall to the door that led to the garden.

I wonder what she was really up to, the princess thought. The idea of a garden walk and a picnic had just come to her, but she decided that it would be fun.

She had not been to the garden for a few weeks, and she loved to explore it. It was constantly changing. She adored all of the flowers and the plants. The dragon was always looking for something new to add to his collection.

She bounced down the stairs, and past the great hall she was in this morning. It was a short walk down the hall to the door that led to the garden.

She pushed through the door and stepped outside. It was a beautiful day and she stopped and took a deep breath. The air smelled delightful.

She walked down the stairs onto a gravel path. The garden was in full bloom. She wandered the garden enjoying the smells and the beautiful flowers. Butterflies fluttered past, and bees buzzed all over.

The garden was always changing and the paths were never the same. Soon she felt lost inside of the garden. Though she knew she was never truly lost for the castle surrounded her on all sides.

She came to a small pool that she had not noticed before. A large tree hung over one side of it providing shade for a wooden bench that she thought must be new.

It was well crafted with smooth planks and chiseled etchings that she could not read. It looked like the perfect place to a rest, and wait for Clara.

She sat down and leaned back. The bench was pretty comfy she thought. She closed her eyes and day dreamed about being free.

It had not been long when she heard a strange noise, almost like crying she thought. She opened her eyes and looked around. She did not see anything.

The noise got a a little louder and it was definitely crying. Holly stood up, she straightened her skirt and decided to find out where it was coming from.

It did not take her long. On the other side of the pond a small path went between two large rose bushes. The crying was coming from down that path.

She turned sideways to avoid the rose bush and pushed down the path. After about 5 steps she came to a little grass patch with a cute little house.

The house was about 4 feet high, but she could tell part of it was underground. It was all white with red shutters and a red roof. The windows were all open and the crying came from inside.

The princess had never seen a house in the garden before and she wondered what was going on inside.

"Hello," she called from about 10 feet away.

The crying stopped, the princess heard some shuffling and the front door, which was also red swung open slightly.

She could not see in, or see what had opened the door, but she heard something say "whose there, who are you."

She decided that the truth was fine, for she knew the dragon would not keep anything that would hurt her.

"I'm Princess Holly, and I came for a walk in the garden. I heard some crying so I decided to see where it came from. Was it you crying," she asked.

The door swung the rest of the way open and a small man came out. He was even smaller then the dwarfs she had met the other day.

He was at most three feet tall. As he came out he put on a tall red pointed hat that made him look bigger. He might not of been tall but he was large around the mid section.

His belly was almost bursting out of his white shirt and he had suspenders to hold up his brown pants. The princess noticed that the knees were well worn and stained with dirt.

"So sorry to disturb your walk princess," he said rubbing his eyes a little.

"It's not a problem," she said getting curious. "I told you my name, well what is yours?"

"I'm Henry," he answered.

"So sorry to ask," the princess said. "But what kind of creature are you?"

"Oh, I'm not offended. I am a garden gnome," Henry said

"So, I guess you take care of the garden," she asked?

"Yes my wife and I do, but now she has left me for another," he said sniffling. "I guess it's just me."

"Well I think the garden looks amazing, you are doing a wonderful job," she told him.

He wiped his eyes and said "thanks."

"Now tell me about your wife," she said.

"Well just yesterday she said that she met someone and fell in love. That she was leaving and would not be back," he said.

"Wow, how long have you been married," she asked?

"75 years," he said.

"What! How old are you," she asked sorta rudely.

"125," he answered.

"Did she tell you who she left you for," Holly inquired.

"No, not exactly," he said "she just mentioned some dwarf in the furnace room."

Holly held back a smile. She knew all about that dwarf. She wondered how the gnome's wife had met the hung dwarf.

"I'm so sorry Henry. Is there any thing I can do to help" she asked?

"No, no I don't think so. I'm just so sad," he replied almost crying again.

Holly looked at Henry. He was very small and very old, but she thought she could cheer him up.

"May I sit Henry," she asked

"Of course," he replied. "Let me get you something to sit on."

He turned and ran into his tiny house. She heard him rummaging around and then he was back. He was carrying a small blanket.

"It's my comforter, but it's the only thing big enough," he said softly.

"That's perfect," the princess said.

He spread it out on the ground and gestured for her to sit. Giving her a weak smile.

The Princess sat down crossing her legs so that she exposed her panties to him. Her short skirt rode up her legs. She saw him glance, blush, then turn away.

"Why don't you come over here and sit next to me," she said patting a spot next to her.

"Why," he asked?

"Well, you are very sad, and I thought being close to someone would cheer you a little. I know it's not perfect and I can't even pretend to know what you are going through. Maybe a little company would help," she answered.

He smiled a little and then walked over. He sat down slowly making sure that he did not touch her. Holly was a little amused by this.

She reached out and gave him a hug. Pressing her large tits against his body. She felt him squirm a little, but then she held him tighter.

"It's ok, Henry," she softly purred into his ear. "Do you mind if I take your hat off. It's kinda of big?"

He stumbled for words but ultimately agreed. Holly was starting to enjoy this. She let the hug go, and placed his hat gently beside them.

The gnome was mostly bald with a few toughs of hair. He was not attractive, but Holly could care less. She was already getting a little wet just thinking about what she wanted to do.

"Well, Mr. Gnome feel any better," she asked?

He looked at the princess. "Well maybe a little."

The princess quickly leaned in and kissed him. She pulled his head towards her and pushed her tongue into his mouth. At first he held back a little, then she felt his mouth open and his tongue come out.

She kissed him for a few seconds and then grabbed his hand and put it on her boob. He pulled back and looked at the princess.

"What is going on" he demanded.

"Nothing! Just trying to make you feel a little better."

"I'm not sure the dragon would like this," Henry retorted.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just helping you out." She said.

She reached out and placed her hand on his crotch.

"It seems like it's making you feel better," she said smiling.

"You are beautiful, and my wife has not kissed me like that in many years. In fact she might have never," he told her.

Holly smiled at him. She inched closer rubbing his gnome cock through his thick pants. They did not have a zipper, Holly wondered if he had to strip down to pee?

"Let's get these off of you Henry," she told him.

"I don't think that's a good idea Princess," he said.

"It's ok Henry. I'm not going to do anything that would get you in trouble," she said leaning in to give him a quick kiss.

He smirked. He pulled his boots off and tossed them off the blanket. Standing up he unclasped his overalls, letting them fall to the ground. He took a small step out of them. He was not wearing underwear.

Holly looked at the little man. She was almost as tall as him when she was sitting down. He was very harry and could use a little trim around his cock.

She could barely see it there was so much hair. Though she could tell that he was a excited. His cock was a slightly engorged.

"Now take off your shirt and lay down on your back. I want you to close your eyes and relax," she ordered him.

He quickly did as he was told. His shirt was flung into a bush and he was on his back in no time. His cock stood at attention now.

Holly smiled. She was going to enjoy this. She hoped the dwarfs had taught her well.

The gnome's belly was large so she moved closer to his feet. She rubbed his legs and her hands worked their way up his little body.

She leaned in a little and grasped his cock. It was thick, very thick. She could not fit her fingers around it. She wondered how it would feel in her ass.

She decided to play with it a little. Running her fingernails up and down the 7 inch shaft. Henry groaned a little and wiggled his hips. His fat belly bounced.

He must be 3 inches thick she thought. Grasping his cock with both hands. She began to gently stroke his cock up and down.

She felt her panties moisten as she rubbed him. He's cock was just so thick. She could not get over it.

Her mouth watered a little as she bent over. She was going to try and fit his thick member in her mouth.

She started at the base. Burying her face in his massive amount of pubic hair. Her tongue working his shaft up, down, and around causing slight tremors from Henry.

His cock glistened with her spit. As the princess worked his tip with her tongue, she tasted a little precum. Quickly slurping it up she decided to just go for it in case he blew.

Her mouth open wide and she managed to fit the tip in her mouth. She felt his cock fill her mouth. Her teeth touched it, on all sides. Carefully working her way down the 7 inch cock.

She felt it hit the back of her throat and she coughed. This thing was massive. Her spit rolled out of her mouth finding it's way slowly through his thick pubic hair.

She heard the little man moan a little. Her mouth came off his thick member. She worked it with her hands as she watched it begin to pulse.

"Henry your cock is so thick. I love it. I bet you made all the gnome girls swoon when they saw it," she said.

Breathing hard he replied "it's pretty average for a gnome."

"Well then. I must have a gnome at my castle when I leave," she told him.

Her hands continued to jerk him off. She was getting excited to see him cum and thought about letting him fuck her butt. She decided against it. It was just to thick.

"Princess, I think I am going to cum," he moaned.

She let go of his cock and quickly wrapped her lips around it. She wanted to taste him. The first spurt hit the back of her throat with force.

She immediately swallowed as the messy load filled her mouth. She couldn't keep up. Cum spilled out of her mouth and all over the glistening cock.

She continued to try and get it all down. Enjoying the taste as it filled her tight tummy. With one last spurt she felt Henry soften in her mouth.

Grinning she pulled off his cock. Licking her lips to saver the last of the salty treat.

"That was so much cum Henry. It must of been a while since you did that," she said.

The gnome sat up. His giant belly falling over his cock. He looked a little dazed but had a grin from ear to ear.

"Yes, Princess it's been years since any one has touched me like that. I definitely feel a little better," he said.

The Princess licked her lips, looking at the gnome she was pretty proud of her self. She still was pretty horny but the gnome was definitely to big for her ass, and she could not risk her virginity.

Though, maybe after she got married she could buy him from the dragon. She thought that his huge cock would probably wreck her pussy, but she wouldn't know until she tried.

"Well Henry, that was fun. I must get going. My servant will be looking for me soon and I don't care to explain my self," she said standing up.

"Wait, wait. I have a gift for you," the gnome insisted jumping up and running to the house trying to pull his pants up.

He disappeared into the house for a few minutes. The princess was getting impatient, when finally he popped out of his little house.

He came out with a bag of seeds and handed them to her. He looked up and smiled.

"Just plant one of these when you get lonely, water it a little and wait about an hour. I promise you, you will like them. I discovered them in the back of the garden" he said.

"What are they," she asked?

"You will just have to wait and see," He said. "Oh and if you run out, just wait for it to dry out and harvest some more seeds."

She looked at him confused but took the baggie of seeds anyway. How was she going to get these back in the castle. It's not like she had any pockets.

She would figure it out. She slid the packet in between her boobs and headed out between the bushes. That little gnome was fun but her pussy burned. She really needed to rub one off.

She did not want to chance it though. Clara should be coming out with her picnic soon. Holly headed to the front of the garden trying to ignore her needy pussy.

As she turned a corner she heard Clara saying her name.

"Over here Clara," she shouted.

It wasn't long and the two ladies had met up. They walked around a little just chatting. Clara was trying to make Holly feel better and Holly was interested in what Clara had been up to.

Holly never got Clara to crack though and they found a place to have a picnic. Holly's pussy was slowly cooling off and she actually enjoyed the time with Clara.

"Do you think the dragon would mind if I took a plant to my room," she asked Clara.

"No, but how would you keep it alive," Clara asked?

"I guess I would need a pot," she said.

"Oh, yeah that would work. I think there might be some over by the garden shed," Clara said.

"Wonderful let's get one and pick a pretty flower and try and transplant it. I would love to have a piece of the garden in my room," she said.

Clara helped Holly find a pot and then a pretty flower. She did not really know how to transplant a flower but she thought it would be easy.

They found a small spade next to the shed and a pretty pink flower by one of the ponds. With a little digging and some luck the flower might live.

Holly had other things on her mind. She hoped that the pot would work for the seeds that she was given. The little gnome was pretty vague about what they were, but said if she was lonely.

God! She was lonely. She was tired of being in this castle. Holly was ready to leave, but knew until the right prince came along she was stuck.

Maybe this little seed packet would be a distraction. After getting the flower planted Holly and Clara cleaned up. There conversation had been pretty boring, neither wanting to let the other know what they had been up to.

As they headed inside Holly looked at Clara. "I think i will take my dinner in my room. I am pretty tired and want to sleep," she said

"Sounds good, Holly if you need anything let me know."

"I will," the princess said. "If you hear about another prince please let me know."

The girls separated as they went into the castle. Clara was taking the picnic stuff to the kitchen and Holly carried the flower to her room.

Holly was pretty excited to see what would happen. She quickly placed the flower on her table. She then pulled the seed packet from between her breast.

After planting one next to the flower she poured a little water on it. She would have to wait an hour to see what would happen.

Holly decided to take a bath. Pulling off her tank top her boobs bounced. Her skirt and panties hit the floor in no time.

Her smooth pussy still glistened a little from all of her excitement. She walked into the bathroom and began to drawl a bath.

After the tub was full she stepped in and sighed. It felt so nice. Her mind kept going back to the seed. What would it become.

She washed up a little and then got distracted by her clit. It had been worked up all day. Holly squeezed it a little and then gently rubbed her fingers on it.

Her thighs spread, and she sunk deeper into the tub. Her fingers probed her tight pussy. She moaned a little as she slipped the finger inside of herself.

She closed her eyes and felt herself from the inside. She was so tight. She daydreamed about the big gnome cock. How it might feel sliding in and out of her. How stretched out she would be.

She quivered a little and felt heat rush to her pussy. She loved getting her self off, but could not wait till she had the real thing.

Clara was nice, maybe she should get her to lick her pussy again. She fingered her self right to the edge but decided that she would wait for Clara to bring her dinner and then make her do it. She was sure she could make the servant do what ever she wanted.

The Princess stood up in the tub. The warm water dripped off her beautiful body. Slowly cascading back into the tub.

She stepped out on to the mat and grabbed a towel. Drying off slowly she watched her self in the mirror. She knew she was a beauty, but really wanted a prince to tell her that. Not just Clara.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12