Where No Trans Has Gone Before 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at Deanna, she saw her pull her cock out of Wendy's ass. She had not cum, but the young girl looked a bit exhausted, Her asshole gaped open. Tasha could see a brown ring around her asshole, which she knew meant that that ass had been used many times already. She might be young and her mother might insist that her pussy was off limits, but her asshole had gotten a lot of mileage!. Ryssa went over to Wendy and the young women began exchanging kisses and squeezing of breasts. They both seemed to be getting off on having their tits played with!

Meanwhile, Deanna went over and stood in front of the bent over Ogawa and fed her cock into the nurse's mouth. Ogawa eagerly slurped on Deanna's hard cock, grunting periodically and losing concentration, because Guinan was sliding her thick long cock into her cunt. Tasha had a hard time believing that any man or woman could have a cock that large. So Guinan must be a distorted holo projection also, similar to how Beverly Crusher was distorted! If for no other reason than Deanna had said that she had only acquired two of the cyberneuro phalluses, so the bartender's giant dick must be part of the holodeck programming as was the woman herself! Tasha watched as the bartender slammed her dick brutally in and out of the nurse!

Deanna pulled her dick out of Ogawa's mouth. She came over to Tasha and kissed her hungrily! "Having fun?" she asked.

"Fucking yeah!" shouted Tasha. "I love this dick!" And she rammed it back into Madame Beverly's cunt! But she wanted more. She spun Crusher around so that she was able to maul and suck on the dance hall madame's huge soft tits as she fucked her. Beverly moaned, "Bite my nipples," she cried. "Mash my tits!" Tasha was in big tit nirvana!

Deanna and Guinan had swapped positions on the slutty Ogawa. Ogawa was on her knees. Guinan was in front of her, trying to shove her dick into Ogawa's mouth, but the bartender's cock was too large, maybe. Ogawa's mouth spread a bit wider than a real person might be able to, and Guinan's cock slid deep! Meanwhile, Tasha saw that Deanna was alternating fucking Ogawa's ass and pussy - one thrust into her pussy, and then next through her asshole. Deanna purred, "I think Wendy would love you to ass fuck her!"

The young redhead smiled up at Tasha and rolled onto her back. She spread her legs wide, invitingly. Tasha used her hand to line her dick head up with the girl's anal pucker and then lanced her dick deep into the slut. Wendy groaned. Tasha leaned down and kissed her. Wendy took one of Tasha's hands and placed it on one of her tits, encouraging the security officer to tease her.

Tasha grabbed both of the girl's breasts with her hands, using them as handles as she pound pound pounded her new dick into the girl's tight asshole. Finally, finally, her balls contracted and Tasha shot a huge load of holocum up Wendy's abused asshole. Before she was quite finished cumming, Ryssa pulled Tasha's cock from Wendy's asshole and clamped her mouth around the head, drinking the last of Tasha's spunk. Ryssa pulled Tasha's cock from her mouth and said, "I hope you've got a lot more of this for me in the future!"

Guinan groaned and shot her jism deep into Ogawa's mouth, not that that woman noticed since she had passed out from lack of air, with the large black cock shoved down her throat.

And Deanna... Tasha had not noticed Madame Beverly get on her knees so that she could suck on the counsellor's phallus. But just as she came, Deanna pulled her cock out of her mouth and painted the madame's face with rope after rope of her jism. Madame Beverly waggled her finger at her daughter. Wendy crawled over to her mother and made a show of licking the cum off her her mother's face, then sharing a cum filled kiss with her.

Deanna and Tasha both staggered to the bar and leaned back against it, panting for breath. They gathered up their clothes and tried to put them on, but were too tired. Deanna gave a sigh and said, "We are supposed to go back to the sheriff's office but I think the townsfolk would be a bit startled to see two naked men parading down the street. Tasha, come over to this corner with me. Computer, end program but restore locker room 4Z2."

Chapter Six

Tasha and Deanna were back in the locker room they had started off in. Tasha knew that the other live participants would be making their own way out of the holosuite, while she and Deanna maintained their privacy.

"That was fucking amazing!" said the security chief. "I can understand why men get such a rush when they use these things!" She waggled her flacid dick. Unfortunately as the main holodeck adventure had ended, the masquerading of the pseudo phallus had ended as well. It now once again looked like itself, an artificial medical device. Deanna instructed Tasha to sit on the table edge. She took the control device, brought it up to the phallus, checked some readings and then tapped a couple of keys on the controller. The tiny tendrils retracted out of Tasha's skin and into the device. Deanna removed the device and placed it into its carry box.

Deanna turned to Tasha, who was covered in a sheen of sweat. "You will probably itch for a day or two. It the itch lasts longer than that go and see Dr. Crusher for some ointment that will help numb the area for a bit while you fully heal."

Tasha said, "Do you need help removing your own device?"

"No. I want to take some readings first. That may take a few minutes. You should get some rest in your quarters!"

"Um, I was sort of kind of hoping, maybe...." Tasha put her arm around Deanna and drew her close. She kissed the counsellor.

"You are a randy bitch, aren't you?" replied Deanna, returning the kiss, but just briefly, then pulling back. "As appealing as that may be, I still have duties. And you need to assess our session and think about what this means for your future. We have a counselling appointment at 1430 hours two days from now. We can talk more then. Now go, and let me get on with my work!"

Tasha gave Deanna's ass a squeeze and then departed.

Deanna sighed. Much as she liked spending some down time with Tasha, the security officer needed to pursue other outlets for her sexual aggression. Hopefully the Ryssa woman would be a pleasant diversion for awhile. Deanna had other sexual partners who she wanted to spend more time with. And she had her work to keep busy with as well. Speaking of which....

"Computer? How many participants remain in the holosuite?"

"Just one. " replied the computer.

Deanna disrobed completely. "Computer, run program Crusher Three One One. Adjust lighting to thirty percent."

The locker room faded away. Deanna was now in a simulation of the bedroom of regular crew quarters. Wendy was laying on the bed, naked. Her face looked lovely in the dim lighting. Her fingers were strumming her nipples and she was moaning slightly. At the sight of Deanna, her eyes widened. "Oh my," she said!

In the western town simulation Wendy had seen Deanna as the computer program projected her - as a male. But in this program, Deanna looked exactly like herself, except for the dick attached to her groin. "You like this?" she asked, holding her cock in her hand.

"Mm..mmmm...." said Wendy. "You look gorgeous!"

"You like those breasts, do you?"

"Oh, they are wonderful, Deanna! I can't wait to have a pair of my own! I think I might want a bit bigger still, and I want the nipples even MORE sensitive!"

Deanna lay beside Wendy and took a nipple into her mouth. Wendy groaned with lust and pulled Deanna's head tightly to her tit. "Oh yes, suck it. Suck it!"

Deanna's cock was growing. She had loved the incredible feelings she got from the phallus and had promised Wendy one more fuck after the main event. Much as she would have liked to feel Wendy's lips around her dick head, she knew their time in the holodeck would be ending soon. She positioned herself between the girl's legs and lined up her dick with Wendy's asshole.

As she did she marvelled at the girl's cute pussy, which was completely fake. Her fingers encountered puffy pussy lips, but if she had tried to penetrate that vagina, she would not have succeeded. For Wendy had no pussy. Just as Deanna was wearing a cyber phallus that the holodeck transformed into a real looking cock, Wendy was wearing two appliances - one was a breast enhancer and the other was a band that covered her penis and allowed for the projection of a fake cunt.

When Deanna pushed her penis into his ass, Wesley Crusher groaned and urged her to fuck him hard! Deanna loved the feeling from her new cock as she slid deep inside his anal tunnel!

When she had counselled Wesley before he came of age, and he admitted to trying to experiment sexually she learned that his experiences had been mostly with male partners of his own age and a couple of times with females. After gaining his confidence he had confided that most of his sexual fantasies revolved around older male members of the crew, mostly the bridge crew whom he had contact with, but also other crewmen on the ship.

When he came of age and she had a sexual therapy session with him, he had no problem getting an erection but had ejaculated before he could enter her. This happened again twenty minutes later. His next erection was slow in rising. She had teased his mind with provocative suggestions about what they would do together when he was ready again, but it was only when she suggested that she might like a male companion that his cock rose and he was finally able to enter her.

Over their next few counselling sessions she had encouraged Wesley to seek out sexual partners of his own age to explore with. When he reported back to her on any intimacy he had found since their last sessions it was usually fumblings with another male crewmate and never with a female. And he admitted that his fantasies constantly turned to William Riker and Geordie Laforge.

Deanna had created a holodeck therapy program under which a pseudo William Riker had encountered the real Wesley in a Jeffries tube and had sexually provoked the young man. Deanna knew that Will had had some bisexual experiences in the past, but was not usually interested in men by nature. But this William Riker had put the moves on Wesley. Wesley had eagerly in to the pseudo Riker's advances. After heavy kissing, Will had forced Wesley to suck his cock and then had fucked Wesley in the ass. Deanna knew this was not Wesley's first ass fuck, but the fake Riker had a larger cock than any of his previous partners.

After the holodeck encounter, Wesley finally admitted to himself that he was gay and was eager for more male on male encounters. Emboldened by this realization, Wesley became more forthright in his desires and started seeking out other crewmates to have sex with.

Wesley was always the submissive partner in such encounters and when he related his experiences to Deanna in their counselling sessions. Upon gentle questioning, the lad admitted to her that he had sometimes tried on his mother's panties when they lived in the same quarters.

Deanna recognized this as the curious fumblings of a young man. This admission coincided with a day when Deanna had confronted Beverly about her having fucked Captain Picard the night before. Deanna had been Beverly's only lover for several months and she was annoyed with Beverly for having been unfaithful to her. Of course, Deanna had been fucking a lot of the senior staff herself, but that was work!

Being pissed at Beverly, Deanna decided to take it out on Wesley. She suggested to him that he might not just be gay, but might be transgendered since he was always submissive to other men. She replicated a few bras and panties for him so that they would not show up on his monthly list of replicated items. She encouraged him to experiment a bit with makeup that she provided him.

Deanna set up a couple of holodeck scenarios where Wesley could play a female role, and he had come to admit that he felt much more relaxed and free that way.

Deanna also used therapeutical hypnosis to help Wesley develop a more feminine attitude. Fuck Beverly she thought! There was no question that Wesley was gay, but she knew that it was her machinations that had him wearing an earring in public and walking with a bit of a swish! Eventually Wesley became convinced that he would be much happier as a female and asked to be put on hormones and counselling for a gender switch.

This is what pissed off his mother. She was willing to accept that her son preferred men as sexual partners and indeed Wesley had introduced her to several boyfriends. But she was not willing to believe he was transgendered. She was not accepting of him starting to wear makeup and jewelry and acting effeminate. She and Deanna argued horribly. And this made Deanna push Wesley even further into a transgendered mind set. She was damn well going to prove herself right and Beverly wrong!

And so here she was, fucking her cock deep into the ass of a very feminine Wesley Crusher who was going to cum just from having his ass reamed out. Due to the holodeck programming and his attire he was not able to touch his own cock. That would not have mattered much anyway. Due to the hormones, he very rarely got an erection and his cock had begun to shrink. All of his orgams now came from his ass! Well, and also from having his tits pinched and stroker. Especially these holodeck enhanced breasts!

Deanna fucked him hard until... until her balls tightened up and she shot her jism deep into his ass! Fuck you Beverly, she thought, satisfied and sated!

Wesley and Deanna changed together in a holo locker room. As Deanna removed his two augmentation devices, she remarked to herself on how six months of hormones had affected the ensign. Wesley's cock was significantly diminished in size and his testicles were now very small. Even if he stopped the hormones now, he was never going to father a child.

He had developed enough breast tissue to warrant wearing a bra and Deanna knew he always chose the frilliest he could find.

Wesley assisted Deanna in the removal of her cyber phallus. Deanna encouraged Wesley to retain the cyber breast augmentation device and use it during holodeck sessions with his male lovers. These devices were rather common and so it was not a hardship to her stock of training aids to have one checked out for an extended period of time. Deanna was subtly programming the lad to want much larger breasts, even perhaps trying to emulate his mother eventually. Deanna smiled at the thought of Wesley/Wendy in a few years with big floppy breasts.

On the other hand the cyber phalluses were relatively new innovations and she really did have just the two. She was eager to try out her own again very soon.

Deanna continued her duties for the day, seeing two other patients for verbal counselling only. She slept alone that night without even resorting to a dildo or vibrator for stimulation. She still had a pleasant afterglow from the day's holodeck session.

The next morning she was making her notes on the previous day's activities. As she was reviewing the holodeck logs she found that someone had accessed one of her programs and upon further checking she saw that it had been Beverly Crusher. Well, let her investigate whatever she wanted, thought Deanna. She had nothing to hide.

At the senior staff meeting later that morning, Deanna noticed that Beverly was walking stiffly and having extreme difficulty sitting still. Also her face seemed a bit puffy on one side. Deanna hoped that Beverly had enjoyed herself!

That night Deanna took Guinan into her bed. The black bartender was a bedmate and lover about once per month. Deanna loved the black woman's sizable breasts and even more loved the El-Aurian's sizable black cock. Guinan was very secretive about her people's background. Deanna knew that there were few of her kind left in the galaxy and that they were spread far and wide. One day perhaps Guinan would tell her more about her people, but for now, she just wanted to get fucked!

Chapter 7 - Aftermath....

Four months later.

Tasha Yar strode confidently down the corridor, her belongs in a small pack that was slung over her shoulder. As she passed through the door to the transporter room, she was pleasantly surprised to find her security staff standing at attention and saluting her. She told them to stand at ease and they all broke into applause. As the last of them shook her hand and then departed, Ryssa stepped forward and kissed Tasha deeply, one last time.

"That mustache," still tickles me, Ryssa giggled. "I'm going to miss you! So much!"

"I'll miss you too, sweetie," said Tasha, which was a lie.

Tasha was ready to move on to the next phase of her, or rather his, life. Counsellor Troi and the medical staff had made the arrangements for her gender reassignment surgery at a Starfleet Hospital on Cygnus Alpha. After the surgery Tasha would have no remnants of his breasts and would have a fully functioning penis, just as if he had been born with one, except that he would be able to choose his own length and girth, and he would never have to fear getting a woman pregnant.

Tasha and Ryssa had continued a torrid relationship in the last several months, but Ryssa was not aware of the other women that Tasha was having sex with. Tasha was being reassigned to another starship when he was healed. He had many sexually active years ahead of him and did not want Ryssa accompanying him, so this was where they parted.

Last night they had spent the night in a holodeck bedroom scenario. Tasha had borrowed the cyber phallus from Counsellor Troi one last time and fucked Ryssa hard. Ryssa had cried a lot.

Tasha stepped on the transporter pad, waved one last time and was beamed over to the USS James Wader which would take her to Starbase 13, one of many steps on her way to Cygnus Alpha.

Six months later.

Beverly Crusher held her son Wesley close and kissed his forehead. "You know I love you, whatever happens between us!"

Wendy Crusher hugged her mother. She still had her penis, for a while longer, but to all outward appearances she was now a very attractive female ensign. She had undergone some facial reconstruction and had her breasts enlarged. Beverly knew that Wendy planned to have full genital reconstruction in the next few months. What she didn't know was that Wendy also planned on having even larger breasts!

Wendy was being transferred to Deep Space Nine, travelling with transporter chief Miles O'Brien and his wife Keiko to their new posting. Wendy had requested a reposting to a location where no one had met Wesley and she could have a clean start. Deep Space Nine had been chosen because Dr. Julian Bashir was renowned for his expertise in gender reassignment surgery.

The journey would take several days and she was looking forward to trying to get O'Brien alone and get him to fuck her a few times enroute! Or perhaps, the wife might want to join in?

As Beverly walked down the corridor, away from the transporter room, she wiped a tear from her eye. Then she sighed and shrugged. She was off duty now and had some pleasure ahead of her. She made sure that no one was passing as the doors to her quarters swooshed open. It would not have been good for anyone else to see that on her bed Alyssa Ogawa waited for her, naked and bound tightly. After learning of Alyssa's need for pain to get sexual relief, Beverly had gotten much closer with her medical second in command. Much much closer. She slapped at the thick dildo that was jammed up her lover's ass, driving it deeper. She was pleased to see a tear roll down Alyssa's cheek as she began to take off her uniform.

Eleven months later.

Wendy Crusher brushed up against the bar patron and cooed in his ear as she rubbed his cock through his leggings. Things had not gone well for Wendy. S/he was now a dabo girl at Quark's bar. His sexual misadventures had led to Commander Sisko firing him. He had spent the last of his latinum on his breast implants and had been forced out of Starfleet before his gender reassignment surgery. Credit-less he reluctantly took Quark up on his offer to "entertain" his customers. Wendy would take her admirer to the back room as soon as Leeta returned. She was in the back room enthusiastically servicing two Andromedan traders.