Where the Girls Aren't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MWDK
MWDK
18 Followers

A second nearby bear who had been watching and measuredly wanking to the entire show hungrily moved in and began lapping the full breadth of his tongue over the swinging bear's cum covered balls and along the trail of cum that lined his shaft. I watched as he delighted in appreciating the taste of the black man's cum and the texture of the bear's scrotum and cock. I watched as he took each of the man's balls into his mouth - gently tugging on each one and running his tongue upwards between them. Just as I began to reposition myself for a better view of the oral worship service the bear in the swing began to emit powerful, thick jets of his own cum in high arcs that landed high on his own chest. I took note as the second bear who had been orally enjoying the bear in the swing took the road of action less traveled. In seeing the bear before him begin to shoot hard loads of cum he didn't reach for the guy's cock. Instead he moved his fingers toward the bear's ass and slipped in two fingers and began massaging the man's prostate to increase and intensify the man's climax. It is something I'd never seen before; it seemed so selfless and...giving. It was hot.

I began slowly moving through the dark area once again. Men were beginning to make direct eye contact with me ...or maybe I was beginning to acknowledge that they were making direct invitational eye contact with me all along.

A few men attempted to initiate something with me by simply brushing a hand over my towel covered cock as they passed by. It seemed to be the culture of the bathhouse and the commonly accepted manner by which one showed sexual interest. It didn't really rub me the right way.

The first man I found myself truly considering was a particularly attractive man who was roughly a similar age to my own and who took the bold initiative of actually engaging me with words.

We chatted for a while. His intentions were clear, but he made no aggressive push to hurry things along. We talked about the night each of us were having so far. Somewhere along the line I made mention of the fact that it was my first visit to a bathhouse and he asked about what type of impression I was having of it all. We must have talked for about twenty minutes. Along the way he complimented my build and would admire my chest equally with his eyes and hands. Before long I was feeling comfortable and admittedly open to something happening though I didn't know to what extent.

We talked about one another's level of experience and he definitely had me outmatched. We both discovered in one another an affinity for safer sex practices and that further put my mind at ease.

He gave me a wry smile and backed away from where we were standing near one of the outer walls of the dark area. He spun on his heals turning to face a bank of stall doors on hinges and opened one then peered in. He left the door open and began to step into the open stall directly next door to it looking back at me with another hint of a smile as he did. He disappeared behind the closed door and I slowly moved toward the stall door that he had left open for me.

I stepped inside and somehow it felt even darker than it already was in the outer areas of the dark room. I latched the hinge behind me securing the stall door shut and stood motionless for a moment. Turning my head in the darkness as if I could see anything to begin with. I heard a soft tapping on the wall between his stall and the one I now stood in. I knew what this booth was and I had seen men come and go from them during our conversation.

I unwrapped my short towel from my waist and draped it over the door as I had seen others doing as an apparent means of letting others know a booth was occupied. A soft tapping came from the wall once again and I ran my hands over the surface of the wall. Soon my fingers found the one distinguishing feature before me - a smooth rubber lined cutout in the wall.

I stepped closer and I pressed my hips against the wall half knowing what to expect, fully not knowing what I would think of the experience.

Immediately I felt soft lips wrap themselves around the very base of my cock followed by the sensation of a warm tongue and mouth close down and envelop the entire full length of me. My new friend's lips slid from the base of my cock to the very tip and back again. His mouth was soft and warm and eager. Above all else he was eager. The blood flowed deeply into my cock causing the type of unmistakably rare erection that is so rigid it feels almost as if there is too much pressure within the erection itself. He recognized just how hard I was and his hand slipped beneath his chin and through the glory hole to cup my balls and gently tug me closer to the wall and deeper into his mouth. With lips planted firmly around the very base of my cock his tongue darted out of his mouth and lapped at the front of my balls.

His mouth gave two additional strong deepthroat thrusts before sliding slowly off of my entire cock completely. I waited without moving fully expecting his lips to return. Instead he had stood and began to push his own cock through the same hole replacing my own with his. I took his cock into my hand and began lowering to my knees to better wrap my lips around his large uncut cock. I knew that I wouldn't have the same oral skill he had so willingly given to me so as I took him into my mouth I reached to the side wall on my left and opened a condom and a packet of lube. As I squatted on my heels with his cock in my mouth I reached down between my open legs and applied lube to my own smooth little fuck hole, fingering it as I went to ensure it was well lubed. I gave his cock three long pumps with my warm slick-with-lube hand and let the condom roll it's way down his shaft in place of my throat. I stood and turned my backside to the wall and reached once again between the tense muscles of my own thighs and positioned the head of his cock against my lubed bottom. I then slid my hand further down his shaft and cupped his balls fully in my hand to hold him in place and pulled him into me.

I could hear an unexpected moan from the other side of the wall. I kept my grip on his balls and gently massaged them within the palm of my hand while using my fingers to caress the space behind them. I moved my hips away from and back towards the wall - sliding along the full length of his veiny uncut cock with each movement of my ass.

Soon I began to moan myself and I moved both of my hands to plant my palms on the wall in front of me. I pushed my ass firmly against the hole in the wall and moved my hips in small circular motions with him inside of me. Now he was thrusting with long measured purposeful strokes pleasing himself with my ass as I kept myself firmly in place as his slutty glory hole fuck toy. My own cock was swinging between my legs as the girth of his fat cock kept my ass stretched open in a wide manner for his long thrusts.

My right hand was now moving over my own stomach and chest and I wanted the contact on my body to be his own. I slid my round ass off of his rigid uncut manly throbbing cock and unlatched the door to my booth and knocked on the door of his booth. There were men lining the walls and checking me out as I stood there fully erect and completely nude tapping on the door of the man who had just been fucking me like a whore through a glory hole. His door didn't open for a long moment and I could ascertain that he had no idea it was me and not simply some other guy. I leaned against the door and issued a quiet "It's me."

The door unlatched from the inside and an arm reached out with one hand and pulled me inside by my hard pulsing cock. Shutting the door behind me he pinned me against the door and locked me in a firm kiss. Our cocks pressed between our bodies. He played with my nipples as we made out for a long while. We were momentarily interrupted by the sound of tapping coming from the wall of the booth I had just vacated. We both looked over in it's direction to find a hung black cock dangling through the glory hole. As my head remained looking off to the protruding cock my friend had returned his attention back toward me and was now kissing, licking, and nibbling on my neck as his fingers pinched and tugged on my nipples. My head instinctively fell back to rest against the door behind me and I reached my right hand out and wrapped it around the large black cock hanging into our space.

I stroked, pulled, and massaged this total stranger's cock in my hand as my new friend slowly worked me into a horny rigid mess. My free arm draped over his shoulder; my hand cradling the back of his head as me ran his lips and tongue over the nape of my neck.

He kissed his way up to my lips and then noticed where a percentage of my attention had been directed. With a flick of his tongue over my lips he grabbed a condom from the bin on the wall, opened it and rolled it over the length of the stranger's black dick. He repositioned me with my ass toward the stranger's cock and bent me forwards as he directed this horse size cock into my warmed-up male pussy. My hole slipped over the head of this new dick and my friend positioned his hands on each of my hips and began negotiating my hole over the length of this other man's cock.

As I moaned and began enthusiastically whoring my hole out for this gorgeous black dick that was inside of me my new friend took notice of my eagerness and moved his hands in circles over my bare back and shoulders. Soon he was reaching between my legs and stroking on my cock as he whispered and growled dirty things into my ear with verbal admirations of my true nature as a cock riding whore and a cum hungry sex doll. "Fuck" was all that I could muster in response to his tirelessly creative stream of verbal encouragement.

He slipped to his knees in front of me and took my cock into his throat as his arms reached around to plant each of his hands on both of my firm round cheeks and pull my ass further open for this dark stranger's massive thrusting cock.

Soon I felt myself on the verge of cumming and the mouth around my cock and the hand cupping my balls must have felt my balls draw up tighter and my cock go even more rigid because he slipped his lips and fingers off of me and raised himself off of his knees to stand face to face with me with a defiant "Not yet. There's more fun to be had. Come with me."

And with that I slid my truly stretched hole off of the largest dick I'd ever had opened me.

We grabbed our towels from where we had draped them over the door frames and made our way out of the dark area into the main maze of corridors once again.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"My room but only for a pit stop." he answered.

"A pit stop?" I questioned. "And, it may seem a strange moment to ask this but what's your name?"

"Aaron" he offered up with an easy laugh. "And yours?"

"Ethan" I offered in return. "Nice to meet you, officially. I guess."

Aaron laughed once again. "You too."

He stopped us in front of a private room numbered 218 on the door, unlocked it and we stepped in. I didn't really know he had in mind or what to expect. He turned to me and began "So being that it's your first time at a bathhouse coupled with the apparent idea that you appear to be enjoying yourself and have a bit of a slutty wild side to you...what are your thoughts on rolling?"

"Molly?" I asked.

"Have you ever tried it?" he asked in return.

"Uhm, yes. Twice and not in quite a long while. ...Why?" I answered.

"Well, want to again?" he said holding out two capsules he'd retrieved from a drawer in his rented room. "It's actually hard to come by. I test it with a kit when I get it. A lot of times I have to flush it because it's cut with meth or something equally terrible, but this tested as pure MDMA and I think it would be fun to roll with you...you know, if you're interested." he said.

"I've never taken Molly outside of a very controlled environment. Once with a woman I dated and once on my own, both times at home where I didn't have to worry about getting into trouble." I injected.

"What do you say to letting loose and getting into a small bit of trouble." he coaxed with a hint of a smile. "Half a capsule if you want to stay hard to top and all of it if you want to cut loose and just be an absolute slut!" he continued.

"Being a slut sounds like a lot of fun, but all things considered ...I'll go with half, why not." I replied.

We each consumed half of a capsule of the MDMA and put what remained of the capsules back into the little baggie they came from. The taste was familiarly bitter and we chased it down with water.

For the next forty-five minutes we wandered the bathhouse, made out with one another in the steam room as strangers took turns sucking our cocks and running their hands over our thighs. I rolled a condom over Aaron's cock and straddled his lap cowboy style as I turned my body into his very own living cock-ring. I moved my ass up and down in his lap enjoying the sensation of having such a large cock inside of my body.

The onset of the Molly was so gradual that I don't think it truly registered that it was beginning to subtly kick-in. At least not in terms of physical sensations, though I do recall beginning to let go, melt into each new kiss, touch, and sensation. I spun around to sit on Aaron's cock reverse cowboy and he palmed my tan, smooth, round ass in his hands and once again I turned his cock into my favorite butt plug ever. I was beginning to feel really incredible and I knew with no uncertainty that the Molly had taken hold when I began feeling really chatty. Outside of the lengthy introductory conversation I had engaged in with Aaron and several non-verbal moans that had spilled out of my mouth in the dark area's glory hole I hadn't truly said much at all. That was quickly beginning to change.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good in my cunt." The words were out of my mouth before I registered what they might even be. I reached between my thighs and massaged his massive cum filled balls. My hole was aching for his dick and I found myself beginning to ride him harder.

Another man found his way in front of me having possibly followed the sound of my voice. He gripped my cock without a word and my cock responded with an enthusiastic jump. Soon his mouth was raping my dick. His lips were sealed around my head. His throat sucking the length of me into him and I fucking lost myself in the sensation of being manhandled from both ends. I leaned back against Aaron's chest and began bucking my hips up and down in his lap hoping that the tight embrace of my asshole felt as good around his dick as his dick felt stretching me open.

Aaron's hands found their way around my body to my chest as the stranger with his mouth on me ran his hands over my stomach, hips, and thighs. I was absolutely rock hard and burning with a primal, animalistic lust.

"I want to fuck." I said with my head resting next to Aaron's. I got up off his cock. The man in front of me moved off of my cock. "Fuck I still feel the shape of you inside of me. Where are the condoms?" I asked.

Aaron reached into yet another conveniently wall mounted bin that seemed to be in every room. He opened the packet and rolled it onto my cock. And like that I felt unleashed. Through a subtle wafting of the steam I could make out with my eyes the shape of two men with their knees on the lower benches and their upper bodies resting in the laps of men they were throat fucking. I made my way over to them with Aaron right behind me. I slipped my hand between the thick thighs of the closest man and ran my fingers over the shape of his velvety smooth dick and his enormous and sexy balls to let him know I was behind him. I traced my fingers up and over his exposed hole and his back arched. It was all the invitation I needed. I dripped lube to the entirety of my cock and pressed my engorged cock head against the hole of this ass up stranger. My cock dipped into him and it felt liberating to be doing something so traditionally taboo. I was masturbating with another man's ass with not a word spoken and only the clarity of body language between us.

Aaron was now fucking the ass of the man next to me. Each of our fuck cunts were arching their backs and slamming their fat asses back against our hard dicks. I could feel the warmth of my cunt's balls against the front of mine with every forward thrust into him.

It was intoxicating. It began to drive me and even though I was balls deep in this wonderfully tight and fleshy ass I felt that I couldn't get deep enough. I climbed on top of the bench and planted my feet to either side of the legs of the man I was fucking. He was moaning deeply and the sounds fueled my need to somehow fuck my way through him. My body was now on top of his mounting him like a beast. I was now grinding my cock against his hole in an effort to feel the inside of him from every angle. That's when I felt someone new begin to grip my hips and press their tongue to my hole.

This tongue was like silk against my exposed ass. Was it Aaron? I looked off to my left and he was still very much engaged in fucking the ass of his new fuck toy. Whoever was so expertly flicking his tongue over my pussy was someone I hadn't met. I transitioned from my grinding motion back into a slow thrust in and out of the ass I had mounted and doing so was simply a lucky byproduct of my more earnest intention to gently fuck the tongue behind me as if it were a waiting cock.

The man behind me picked up on my vibes and began subtly tongue-punching my pussy alternating occasionally with a new motion of swiping his tongue over the full length of my perineum and over my hole.

My Molly enhanced lust for novelty kicked in again and without warning I experienced a desire for yet another change of gears. What I wanted now more than anything was to be bent over for a gorgeous black cock.

Prior to earlier this evening I'd never been with anyone all that different in physical appearance to myself, and I found the contrast of the earlier stranger's black cock in my white hand to be unexpectedly sexy. With an unconventional intent and boldness I walked over to where an athletically bulky well hung black man sat in the corner of the steam room stroking his own cock and positioned myself on all fours next to him all the while holding his gaze with my own. I held up a condom between our gaze and placed it on my own lower back just above my ass. He stood from where he was seated and I felt the condom lifted from my skin. I looked back over my shoulder to see him rolling the latex down over his long thick shaft.

A moment later I felt him spit on my hole and rub it in with his thumb. It sent a shock up my spine and made me feel cheap and like a total slut that I would allow this to happen without getting up and moving on to someone else. Instead it seemed only right. After all I was a slut. A cunt for him to use. I bit my lip and lowered my head to rest on my own forearms as I imagined his arousal at the sight and feel of my shapely round bottom.

His thumb pulled out of my hole. It clinged to him with a desire to remain filled. I let out an involuntary quiet moan that no one could have possibly heard beyond myself.

The head of his cock pressed against my ass. I pushed my ass back against his cock and then he popped in. Fuck. Oh my god. What had I gotten myself into I thought to myself. He felt huge. He seemed to understand his own size and worked just the head and it's massive ridge in and out of me without pushing any further at all or too quickly. I felt him spit on my hole again. He was making his cock and my pussy wet and slick. His large black hands palmed and tugged my round cheeks outward and he pushed into me further. With each thrust he traveled deeper and deeper. Soon we were truly fucking. Words and dirty talk flew through the air only occasionally landing in my ears as I was lost in a wash of dopamine and serotonin. I was being pummeled from behind and someone new who had saddled into the steam room and onto the bench beside me had reached his hand underneath me and had begun molesting my cock as if I were a slave who needed to give no permission. In this moment there was no room for being offended; I was grateful and I swelled quickly within his grip.

MWDK
MWDK
18 Followers