Where the Wild Things Were

Story Info
A bisexual redhead plays with the feelings of the lesbians.
7.6k words
4.16
11.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jujou didn't come to this particular bar often. Dyke bars weren't normally her scene but, every once in a while she felt the urge. The urge to tease more challenging prey than the usual predictable men she interacted with in her more familiar haunts. Besides, most of the guys were on to her games now and refused to play along. "Sour grapes" she mumbled as she pushed through the western style swinging doors and into the dim, air conditioned comfort of the Lady's Choice Western Bar and Grill, Albuquerque, NM.

Sawdust whispered beneath her trendy cowboy boots and the grainy fragrance of cheap beer assaulted her nose causing it to wrinkle in the cutest way.

"Ahhh" she thought as she opened her senses to the room, "A perfect hunting ground!"

It didn't take long, she got the first nibble seconds after she pulled up to the bar.

"Buy you a beer sweetheart?" the stout woman said from behind her.

"Sure!" Jujou replied in her most coquettish voice.

The bartender set up a pair of brews before her as as her potential victim took the stool next to her.

"Name's Raven" she said as she settled down. "Who might you be?"

"I'm Jujou but mostly I go by JJ" she replied as she shook the other's proffered hand.

Raven was an interesting looking woman. Fifty-ish, dressed in black slacks and a white man's button down shirt she was very capable looking and her brush cut salt and pepper hair lent her a definite ex-military air.

"Bull Dyke" the petite redhead thought as she invitingly tossed her beautiful red hair.

They sat and made small talk and as the night wore on Jujou began to see a vulnerability in her companion. Something to exploit later should she desire to do so.

About an hour before closing the door opened and a lovely, woman of about 50 entered the bar. She sat down next to Raven who was by now slightly tipsy and said, "Sorry I'm late!" in an exasperated voice.

Raven leaned in and gave the stunning blond a loving kiss on the lips.

"No need to be sorry Ann, You're worth waiting for!"

Ann smiled and asked, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your drinking partner?"

Raven replied "Where are my manners!" and with her slight Texas drawl introduces Jujou to Ann.

They settled in nicely and chatted amicably 'til closing and as they entered the parking lot Ann said to Jujou, "JJ, it was a real pleasure meeting you! We'll be here about 8:00 next Saturday as well and would LOVE to have you join us again!"

"That would be great" replied the petite redhead as she combed back an errant lock of hair back.

"Then it's a date!" said Raven with a happy smile as she courteously opened Jujou's car door. "See you Saturday at 8:00!"

"The game's afoot!" thought Jujou as she hit the gas and headed for home.

Saturday night came and went and Jujou didn't show. Around midnight Ann's cell phone received a text message.

"Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm REALLY sick tonight. Can we make it for next Saturday?

It was not their style to let things get to them and their friends would never have guessed that anything was amiss. So, though disappointed they had a great time with their friends.

They left the bar at closing and on their way home happened to come across a scene that set their teeth on edge.

There, outside the front entrance of a trendy club with the even trendier name of Effex was Jujou, their long lost date but, she was NOT alone. Nor for that matter did she look sick at all. In fact, she appeared to be having a wonderful time in the arms of a well built young man.

As Raven and Ann slowly drove by the two love birds broke their passionate embrace just long enough to get into his sporty convertible (He didn't even bother to open his car door but hopped in over the top). As Jujou and her paramour sped into the night Raven and Ann looked at each other in disgusted surprise.

"That lying little whore!" said Ann in exasperation. Raven just laughed softly and replied, "Don't worry honey. Girls of her ilk always get what they deserve."

"Yes, they do" answered Ann as she typed a text message into her phone. "No problem sweetie! We'll be waiting for you next Saturday. Wear something nice."

The car passed into the night as the two spurned lovers laid their plans.

The club was busy...REALLY busy. As Jujou walked through the swinging doors she quickly scanned the crowd like a hungry lioness scans a heard of zebras. Long years of practice had honed the pretty redhead's skills and she could pick out a mark with little effort. Tonight, the place was full of needy faces, their hunger an almost palpable undercurrent to the country western music that pumped through dog eared speakers.

Tonight, she'd dressed for the part. A straw cowboy hat, hole at the peak, brim curled "just right". A checkered red and white western shirt tied tightly under her pert, bra less breasts with only enough buttons done enough for "decency" and super tight saddle seat blue jeans broken in just enough to give them the lived in look. Her snake skin cowboy boots scuffed the sawdust (she was sure it hadn't been changed since her last visit) as she reached up and coquettishly tucked an errant lock of silky red hair behind her ear. As she stood in the door way her taxi turned in the parking lot and for an instant its headlights transformed her into a western version of Botticelli's Venus.

The taxi passed. The lights dropped and as her eyes adjusted the crowd, hungry mouths hanging open re-materialized.

Turning to the bar, Jujou zeroed in on this night's prey. Raven and Ann sat at the bar, seemingly unimpressed. Perhaps they had missed her entry?

"Hi guys!" she said in her peppiest voice. "Sorry I missed you last week. I really felt terrible!"

Raven and Ann nodded in uninterested agreement.

"Buy me a drink?" asked Jujou.

Raven nodded to the bar keep. A strikingly pretty if somewhat masculine woman of about 40 with a flat top haircut and the stub of a cigar in the corner of her mouth.

"Get my young friend here a drink Doris...anything she wants."

Doris nodded back and turning to Jujou, shifted the cigar and asked: "What'll it be honey?"

Though a bit intimidated by this VERY capable looking woman Jujou managed to squeak out "Um, I'll have a Strawberry Daiquiri...please?"

Doris looked back at Jujou as if she'd just discovered some slightly gooey new creature living under a rock. She paused for a second and replied, "We don't serve no lady drinks in here. Hell, I don't even have a blender! Chose something else...something with BALLS!"

Snickers were heard around the room and somewhat embarrassed, Jujou swallowed hard and then confidently replied, "Vodka...neet."

Raven looked sideways, Ann sort of snickered and Doris smirked and snorted as she set the shot glass on the bar and poured a shot of Vodka.

"What?" said Jujou, a look of confusion on her face.

"Nothing Honey...nothing at all" answered Doris, a slight smile still on her full lips.

"OK...what's wrong with a shot of Vodka?" Jujou said louder than she had to. "Not MANLY enough for you guys?"

Even with the music playing in the background you could have heard the proverbial pin drop.

"MANLY enough???" said Doris as she bent down and pushed her face into Jujou's "What's THAT supposed to mean...GIRL?"

"It's...it's just an...expression." Replied the now clearly rattled red head. "I...I didn't mean anything by it.

Placing a calming hand on Doris' arm Raven quietly and calmly said "Relax Doris, she didn't mean any harm. After all, she's not REALLY one of us."

Doris reared back, eyes widening in understanding and said "You mean she's...BI?"

"Yuuup!" answered Ann in bored agreement.

"Hey! Wait a minute you guys!" exclaimed Jujou. "I've had PLENTY of girlfriends and they ALL said I was damned good too!"

"Sure thing Red..." answered Doris as she nonchalantly wiped down the bar.

Jujou was pissed now. She scooped up the vodka and downed it in one swallow before slamming the glass upside down onto the bar.

"Gimme another" she said defiantly.

"Another drink coming up...for the LADY" replied Doris sarcastically as she reached for the vodka.

"NO!" said the angry little redhead. "Not vodka...make it a shot of Jack!"

Doris paused, smiled and looking at Jujou over her shoulder said "Hm...maybe there are some balls in them jeans after all..."

The whiskey flowed and the night grew long. Before she knew it Jujou was far beyond her normal limit. In fact, she was drunk as hell and the drunker she got, the more daring she became. It wasn't long before her natural tendency to flirt was getting the best of her. To her surprise the more masculine looking Raven turned out to be an excellent dancer and an even better kisser! Ann was in her element, Willowy, sexy as a woman half her age and more than a little horny (or so it seemed to Jujou). But, it was the strong and surly bar tender who really got her motor running.

As Doris poured yet another round of Jack, Jujou squinted and tried to imagine her as she must have looked at her own age. Her face was pretty in a strong raw boned way that gave away her Irish heritage and oddly enough, the pale blond flat top gone almost white somehow enhanced it's femininity . She had probably never been slight and sprite-like like herself but, her well muscled yet feminine arms and broad shoulders lent her an air of "capable-ness" that Jujou found rather...exciting. Time and again she caught herself staring at the bar tender and imagining those strong arms embracing her tightly.

As she slammed yet another shot glass to the table Jujou had a strange moment of clarity. Pausing in her laughter she asked "What did you mean when you said I wasn't REALLY one of you? What's wrong with bein' Bi?"

"Oh Honey..." said Raven stroking Jujou's lovely red hair. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with bein' BI!. It's just that we get a lot of bi girls who come in here, hook up and then run on back to their man. We have feelings too and they just trample all over them and that pisses us off like nothing else."

"I would never do THAT to you guys!" replied the now clearly drunk red head said as she snuggled deeper into Raven's hug. "I like you guys too much!"

"Well," said Raven, "we like you too. It's just that we've all been burned too many times to really trust a bi girl. We would need some sort of...well, assurance before we could REALLY trust her."

"What kind of insurance?" she replied

"Assurance Honey, not insurance...at least not yet." interjected the normally quiet Ann.

"I don' get it" said Jujou now clearly confused.

"You know...assurance." added Doris. "Something to ASSURE US that the girl wasn't up to no good. That she wouldn't run to the dick the first chance she got."

"You mean like a contract?"

"Yes...Like a contract."

"You got one?" asked Jujou as her head wobbled ever so slightly. She was gonna have a massive headache in the morning but tonight...she was feeling no pain.

"Funny you should ask, I just happen to have one right here." answered Raven as she put her satchel on the table and pulled out some papers and a pen. "I was just teaching a class on negotiation tonight and have a few extra copies right here!"

"Gimme that!" said Jujou as she grabbed the papers and pen from Raven's hand. The others looked on curiously as Jujou scratched her name in the space at the bottom of the last page without bothering to actually read it. "Anyone else wanna sign up with me?"

"Of course we do!" replied Raven as she accepted the pen and paper from the drunk redhead. She signed it and passed it to Ann who then added her name passed it to Doris.

As the only one of the three who had never read it Doris paused To scan the paper. As her eyes tracked across the terms of the contract her they grew wide with surprise and her smile grew wide with eager joy.

"Hurry up and sign the darn thin so we can get this show going!" Jujou said as she downed another shot.

"You're sure about this?" asked Doris, eyes narrowed.

"COURSE I Am!"

Doris put pen to paper and signed

"OK then...let the games begin!" she said as she raised her glass in a toast!

"Yup!" replied Jujou, "Let them begin!"

"Good then!" said Doris. "Take off All of your clothes...NOW!

"What...?" Jujou's face fell as she took in the Bar Keep's order. "I...I don understand..."

"You don't understand?" Answered Doris. "What's not to understand?"

"Why? Why take m,my clothes off?" asked the rapidly sobering redhead.

"Did you not sign the contract?"

"Um...yeah, I guess so..."

Doris picked up the contract read aloud. "The undersigned sub is forbidden the use of clothing for as long as she is in service. Further more, the sub agrees to obey his/her Master(s)/Mistress(es) without hesitation NO MATTER WHAT HE/SHE/THEY ASK."

"Do you not understand what "FORBIDDEN means?" asked Doris, now clearly getting angry.

"Um...yes." the petite redhead shyly replied.

"Then let me read you another part of the contract...Disobedience on the part of the undersigned sub will result in punishment as deemed appropriate by his/her Master(s)/Mistress(es). Do you understand what THAT means?"

"Yes" she replied meekly...quietly.

"Then WHAT...are you going to do?" asked Ann.

"Ummm...undress...I guess." It was barely audible.

"You guess?" asked Raven sternly.

"I...I mean...Undress, I'm going to undress."

"I'm going to undress...?"

"I'm going to undress...Ma'am..." Jujou replied meekly.

"Much better!" said Raven.

"Well?" asked Doris.

"Well what?" said Jujou

"Well...what are you going to do?"

"Um...undress...Ma'am."

"Then get to it!"

The poor redhead leaned in close and whispered, "But...there's people here.They'll see me. They'll see me naked!"

"Honey," said Doris as she locked the door, "If you don't get the lead out THAT is gonna be the least of your worries!"

She turned to Ann and Raven but saw no mercy there.

Slowly, Jujou unbuttoned her checkered shirt. Clumsily, she struggled with the tight knot until at last it came free.

"Lets see them titties said a rugged looking blond from a near by table.

"Come on red..." coaxed Doris, "give it over..."

The shirt fell from Jujou's shoulders and coyly covering her breasts the blushing girl handed it over the bar.

"Get them boots off next." Ordered Doris.

Off they came followed by Jujou's socks. She handed them over the bar and they joined her shirt on one of the higher shelves.

"Your pants" said Ann, holding out her hand.

Still covering her breasts the embarrassed girl handed them over. On the shelf they went.

"Please, I don't want to be naked in front of these women. Let me keep SOMETHING!

"OK red," said Doris. "Nope, fork over those fancy panties of yours!"

"But...but you said I could keep something!"

"Sure...you can keep the hat...that's something."

Defeated, the poor redhead slipped out of her panties and handed them over the bar where they joined the rest of her clothes on the shelf.

Doris pointed to an empty chair in front of the bar and said, "You...slave, get up on that there chair, I want everybody to get a good look at ya."

The sexy petite redhead dejectedly climbed the chair and turned to face the crowd, hands covering her boobs and crotch.

"Hands at your sides slave!" ordered Doris. "I said I want everybody to SEE you!

As the poor redheaded slave stood on display with her hands reluctantly at her sides for all to see Doris addressed the crowd.

"Y'all see them clothes on that there shelf? THOSE are the LAST clothes this SLAVE is EVER gonna wear! From this point on she will be NAKED at ALL times. Tomorrow we are going over to her place and collect everything she own. Come on down to the bar tomorrow night and you'll get a chance to bid on what ever strikes your fancy!"

The bar erupted with cheers and Doris walked up to Jujou and gave her a resounding slap on the ass that almost knocked the poor redhead from her perch. "Come on down SLAVE" she said as she walked away.

After closing, they had Jujou clean the whole place top to bottom. They even had her sweep and shovel the sawdust from the floor and replace it from the bales out side the back door. Though no one was in the alley the poor girl was deathly afraid that SOMEONE would see her and yet, If someone did see her maybe, just maybe there would be a chance to escape...

A car came down the alley and she watched as it parked and a handsome young man exited it two doors down. Screwing up her courage Jujou prepared to shout for help but, as her lungs filled with air a hand fell upon her slight shoulder and squeezed firmly.

"Now, you wouldn't be thinking about violating your contract on the very first night...would ya?" asked Doris

"Ah...no Ma'am" answered the very flustered girl.

"Well, that's good to know" said Doris. "Come on in, we got one more thing to discuss before the night is through.

"Ah...OK, I'm almost finished...I'll be right in."

Doris returned to the bar and a short time later that handsome young man returned. Talking on his cell phone he got into his car and started driving down the alley towards Jujou.

"This is it" she thought, "It's now or never!"

As the car neared her Jujou hopped out in front of it stark naked. The man inside was clearly startled to see a beautiful naked redhead suddenly materialize out of the dark but became attentive as she opened his passenger side door and hopped in.

Ducking down she turned to the stunned man and whispered harshly "DRIVE! Just DRIVE!

"A...OK, OK! " he replied as he hit the gas. "What happened to you?" he asked still more than a little stunned.

Breathlessly, she told him the whole story as he drove before giving him directions to her house. "PLEASE! Take me home...please Please!"

"OK, OK!" He replied. "I'll take you where you need to be!"

"Oh thank you...thank you sooo much!"

"No problem! I always help people in need out!'

They drove through the night and at last, the young man pulled over and said OK, this is your stop."

Carefully, Jujou opened the car door a crack only to see...Raven, Ann and Doris standing in front of the Lady's Choice's open doors.

"Thanks Johnny" said Raven as she took Jujou by the hand and led her through the door.

"But, you said you'd take me where I needed to be!" she said to Johnny as she was led away.

Johnny shouted after her, "This IS where you need to be!"

It was bad enough that she was always naked now, but did they have to make her empty out her house like that? The poor little red head had been ordered to put everything she owned into a moving van parked in the driveway. It was pretty close to the front door, but not quite close enough. There were about 15 feet in the open that had to be traversed in order to reach the concealment of the van doors. Each trip required both stealth and timing. Fortunately, Jujou was not seen until she brought out the final load. It was a small load, only a handful of trinkets, so, they didn't cover much when she looked up to find her neighbor and her 18 year old son looking on in disbelief. She almost flew into the back of the van, but it took long enough for her to see the boy's shocked expression change to one of unbridled lust. For some reason, this did more to make her feel like a slave than anything she'd had to do the previous night.

As the van sped off into the late afternoon Raven remarked "Looks like the boys are still after your sexy little butt! We're going to have to do something about that."

"Too much temptation." added Ann.

"Don't you guys worry none" said Doris with a knowing grin, "I have a plan to deal with that little problem..."

The hours passed as Jujou emptied the van and put her prized possessions on the bar for the patrons' viewing pleasure.

At 7:00 the doors were unlocked and a record crowd filed into the bar.