Where There's a Will Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," she said, smiling at the growing bulge in my crotch. "I knew there was something you would want from me. You just had to use your imagination. Have you ever imagined this before Jack? Have you ever imagined your sexy stepmom sucking your cock?" She put an especially sexy emphasis the last word.

I couldn't speak. The answer was a yes, a most resounding yes. I had indeed imagined Barbara sucking my cock a thousand times, but I had never thought it could actually happen. Her hands moved slowly up my thighs, until they reached my belt. Her fingers worked fast, undoing the belt, and then unzipping my fancy black pants. She hooked her fingers in the beltloop, and I instinctively lifted my hips. She pulled my pants down without taking her eyes off mine. My dick was tenting out my boxers, and her sexy eyes slowly left mine, and went down. Then they went wide as she saw the tent I was sporting.

"Oh my god," she said, her head actually snapping back as she saw it. "What is that?" I was still frozen solid, and didn't say a word, but she didn't seem to care. She reached out with one hand, and gently caressed my cock through my boxers. My cock gave a heavy twitch as her hand felt it, and she quickly pulled away.

"How?" She said in a breathy voice, looking totally stunned. I still didn't know what to say, and just stayed quiet, watching her realize what I had.

Now, I never really got any attention from the girls in high school. I still think Sadie had something to do with that. But since going to college, I've had my share of sexual encounters. After years of misery, I was quite pleased to find out that I was rather special in certain ways. And now, watching Barbara learn it for herself, I was on cloud nine. I stayed silent though, waiting for her to take it further. She just stared at my bulge for a moment, and then brought her hands back up. This time she felt it with both hands, and I could tell she was trying to take a proper measure of it.

"Where on earth did you get this?" She asked, staring wide eyed at my bulge.

"Does that mean dad wasn't big?" I asked with a smirk. That wasn't really something I wanted to know, but it felt pretty damned hot to hear it from her.

"No," she said quickly. "I mean, he wasn't small. Or at least I thought he wasn't small. This, my god Jack, this feels massive. How big is it?"

"Do you need me to tell you?" I asked, and she looked up at me, and her smile slowly returned.

"No, I'll find out on my own," she said, and then reached her hand into my boxers. I felt her delicate fingers wrap around my cock, and begin feeling it properly. I let out a low groan as her hand moved along my length. Then her other hand pulled my boxers down, and my cock sprang free. She sat back as it came free, and then began to laugh.

"Jesus," she laughed, still gently stroking my cock. "I've never seen a cock this big in my life."

"Thank you Barbara," I smiled, beginning to get my bearings back. "Now then, you were saying that you have something to offer me."

"I, yes, I think we can work something out Jack," she smiled up at me. She leaned forward, until her face was just inches from my throbbing cock.

"Ok, good. In that case, how about you give me a blowjob, and I let you stay here for a few days," I said, knowing I had her right where I wanted. She had played her hand, and now I was in full control again.

"A few days," she said, sitting back again, and taking her hand off my cock. My cock lurched as her hand left it, and part of my brain was shouting out to let her stay forever, just as long as she touched it again. But I knew I had the upper hand, I just had to play it right.

"That's right," I nodded. "A few days. And then we can renegotiate again. Maybe once we learn our new roles here a little better, we can come up with something a little more lasting. But until then, I think a blowjob for three days rent is a pretty fair deal."

"I, I'm not sure," she said, looking conflicted, but also staring at my hard cock in an obvious longing way.

"Or you can just leave," I shrugged. "This was your idea you know."

"Fine, you have a deal," she said, looking up at me for a brief moment. I nodded with a big grin, and then she returned her gaze to my cock. She brought her hands back to it, and began stroking it with both hands at once. She leaned forward again, and I felt her hot breath on my cock as she neared it.

"That bra looks uncomfortable," I said before she began. She looked at me with an amused smile, and quickly reached back and let it fall from her body. Her tits looked as good as I had always imagined, maybe even better. Her nipples were small and pink and hard, and her tits looked much fuller than I had expected. She leaned back in again, and this time her lips met the head of my cock. My cock gave another lurch, but she held it still with both hands.

She gave the head of my cock a nice long wet kiss, and I had to refrain from cumming already. When her lips parted, her tongue flicked out, and swirled around my cock. She brought one of her hands down to my balls, and started rolling them around, and her other hand continued stroking me up and down. Her tongue made long swirling movements around my cock, while her lips kissed it. I already knew I wasn't going to last very long this first time, and I wanted to see what she could do.

"We agreed on a blowjob, not just kissing the tip," I said, hoping I wasn't going too far. Her eyes looked up at me in a slightly irritated way, and then closed again. Her lips parted further, and then she slowly took my cock into her mouth. It felt absolutely amazing, and I had to clench my fists and toes as I tried not to cum yet. She moved further down, slowly taking my cock in her mouth, until I could tell she had all she could take. It still wasn't even half of my cock, but her mouth was stretched wide, and her eyes were clenched tight. I gave my hips a slight thrust, and watched her gag as my cock pushed deeper into her mouth. She quickly came off, gasping for air.

"That's as deep as I can go," she gasped. "It's too big."

"We'll have to work on that," I said, enjoying the hell out of this. The actual physical sensations were obviously terrific, but the mental ones might have been even better. I was getting the sweetest, most perfect revenge I ever could have imagined. My awful, incredibly hot stepmom was actually sucking my cock.

She took a moment to regain herself, and then leaned back in. She slid her lips back over my cock, and took it back to where she had it before. Then she pulled back, slowly, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around it, and then just as slowly moved back down. I let out another low groan as she began moving her head slowly up and down, giving me the proper blowjob I had wanted. Her hands were still working me as well, and her tongue began its own movements again as she moved her head up and down in my lap. It felt too good, and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

I decided not to warn her, and just let her find out for herself what I had to give her. I already knew from my experiences with other women that I shoot rather large loads. Some seem to like it a lot, some not as much. I knew this was going to be an especially big load, and I was eager to see what Barbara would think of it. I felt my balls tighten up in her hand, and a deep burning start to build up in my thighs. I bucked my hips slightly, feeling it hit like a freight train.

I let out a loud deep groan as I felt the cum rocket through my cock. She still had it in her mouth, so I couldn't see it, but it felt like the strongest blast of cum I had ever shot in my life. Her eyes shot open, wider than ever, and her cheeks puffed out. She sat back, cum spilling from her mouth, as a second blast rocketed out and splashed across her face. Her wide eyes quickly clenched shut again, and her mouth closed, still full of cum. Another strong blast shot out, and then another. I reached down and grabbed hold of my cock, and made sure every bit of my load hit her in the face. For a moment it felt like it might never end, and then it finally subsided.

"What the fuck," she said after the last shot splashed across her chin. "What was that?"

"That, was a very nice blowjob," I sighed, sitting back into the couch as I came down from my orgasm. "Thank you Barbara. You are most welcome to stay here for the next three days."

"Do you always cum like that?" She asked, wiping the cum out of her eyes. She opened her eyes, and looked down at all the cum that was dripping from her face onto her huge tits and tight stomach.

"No," I admitted. "I definitely came a lot harder than usual. You were right, I have imagined you doing that before. And you lived up to it."

"But, there was so much," she said, still staring in awe at all the cum I had shot on her.

"Oh, ya, that part was normal," I said. "But it really shot out for you there."

"It certainly did," she agreed. "That was incredible. I've never experienced anything like it."

"Well, I have a feeling you're going to get to experience it quite a lot," I smiled. "Unless you have somewhere else to stay that is."

Her eyes came back up to mine, and stared at me for a long moment, and then went back down to my cock, and then back down to her cum covered tits. She let out a little laugh, and then nodded her head slowly. My cock had wilted down, and was beginning to shrink back to its normal state, and I started feeling a little awkward.

"So, um, I guess you can stay in the master bedroom for now," I said. "Until we figure something else out. I'm guessing I'll want to sleep there eventually. But we don't need to move anything today."

"Sure," she nodded, still looking dazed from the load I had given her.

"By the way, you should probably tell Sadie that her rent has been cut off," I said. "She should start looking for a job, or somewhere else to stay. I'm sure she can't afford that place on her own."

Barbara looked like she wanted to say something, but she just nodded instead. A moment later she finally got up, still looking down at her cum covered tits. My eyes went up and down her sexy body as she stood up, taking in how sexy she was, especially with my cum dripping down her. I felt my cock begin to stiffen again, and wondered if I might want another go. I decided that could wait. I had a feeling I was going to be getting much more tender care from my awful sexy stepmother than I ever had before.

Barbara walked off, to her room, presumably to clean up. I pulled my pants back up, and sat back, watching the TV, and reveling in my newfound glories. I had put up with a lot of shit for a long time, but it seemed like my luck had finally turned. Dad had looked out for me more than I ever could have imagined. I even had to wonder if he might have known something like this would happen. A satisfied smile spread across my face as I thought about how much my life had changed in the past six hours, and how much I all of a sudden had to look forward to.

12