Where'd You Go, T?! -- SFW Update

Info
A quick 15 min SFW chat about where I disappeared to.
611 words
4.75
1.8k
0
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, everyone!

I am so sorry to have disappeared for the last month! I am perfectly fine, if not a wee-bit frazzelled.

After some really harsh comments on one of my accounts (not here -- Lit listeners are generally polite and kind) made me take a long look at who I am, what I do, why I do it, and the tools I choose to utilize to do it.

It was tough, but it was a real wake-up call about the actual substance of what I offer... and what I lack. The latter was something totally fixable, if I wanted to take a leap of faith -- an up-to-date undergrad education on the psychological, sociological and physiological aspects of sex, intimacy, relationships and society at large.

I don't just want to be another hot ASMR voice or Cam-girl; I'm not a thin 20-something. I am a grown-ass woman and I realized that if I was going to act as an authority on anything, I needed the accreditization to go with it.

So, when enrolling my teenager for their classes at our local college, I decided to toss in my own application just to see how it would be received. Long story short, I decided to return to college and acquire the legitimate, current, and practical education that I can utilize both for "work" (being an audio writer and performer) but also start the journey to move my work from free (or mostly free) and based solely on my own experiences to something more akin to an actual accredited and licensed sex therapist. Even if I don't go for the degree, it has been such a breath of fresh air to learn new information that is allowing me to dream beyond my online life.

And I want to share as much as I can, but no

matter how well or poorly I do in school, I am *swamped* with coursework and, just last week, midterms. So, my ability to churn out 1-3 audios a week has definitely diminished, but I am hoping that what I get to create in the future will be far more current, engaging, helpful and maybe even a wee-bit educational.

Thank you to those of you who have been with me for some time, that recognized my unusal silence and reached out to check that I was alright! I am! I'm just nose-deep in Sociology and Psychology and am loving being able to talk about and learn more about what makes humans tick and why we make the choices that we do.

So, apologies for worrying anyone, and this is just a quick 15 minute discussion with you all about where I have been, why, and my hopes for being better at so many things; not just for myself, but for everyone who does listen to me and takes what I say to heart.

Thank you so much for all the love, support and well-wishes. I am not disappearing, but I am splitting my time now between creating for you, working on my Psych degree, being a wife, mom, girlfriend, daughter & sister, and still attempting to have some sort of social life.

The last 6 years have been amazing. But I cannot help but realize if I had put the same effort and care into my own education, I would have my Masters Degree by now and be researching topics to write my doctorial thesis on. As a physically disabled person, I have no idea if such a thing is even in the cards. But I will never know until I try!

So.... I am! šŸ˜Š

Thanks for all the love, support and kindness!

Sincerely,

Tempest WolfSong

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
dnijuliednijulie5 months ago

Yaaaay! I'm so happy for you, T. Expanding your horizons is always great, and this is a field of study that could definitely use more exposure. (No pun intended!) Based on your archive here on Literotica, I feel that you already speak the languages of it so well, and it can only get better from here. Wishing you all the best along this path -- and wherever else it might lead!

DJStoneDJStone5 months ago

Honestly I'm so glad for you. I'm a long time listener on and off who has never reached out before and as a blind person I know all too well the challenges life can throw your way. Wishing you all the best with college again though, I could never go back to uni here in England. I'm just not made for all the research! Good luck, take care and stay safe.

DeusdarkDeusdark6 months ago

Just listened, and yep. My comment still remains. Looking forward to the future you! You got this!

DeusdarkDeusdark6 months ago

Havent even listened to the audio yet, just reading those words made me smile. Im so happy for you. That drive and that purpose must be a great feeling. You gave the "back to school" update a while back, figured that affected recording, but I am wishing you all the best.

Ill go listen to the recording now šŸ˜†

Share this

Similar Stories

Better Than CoffeeĀ Sleepy morning sex is the best!in Audio
Princess & the Porn: Cool Devices 03Ā Watching Operation 3 of Cool Devices & masturbating for youin Audio
Some Positive ReinforcementĀ Rewarding myself for a job well-done.in Audio
Tempest in a Teacup: Do NOT PayĀ Incels, short dicks, my "sex work", mission, & paying for it. in Audio
Real Talk: A Real Life UpdateĀ Real Life update and ideas for interactivity going forward.in Audio
More Stories